Returning Sins

By GamingObli

Izuku Midoriya. He was framed of being the UA traitor because of a video that showed him stealing several fil... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6

Chapter 3

22.9K 237 730
By GamingObli

Izuku can be seen teleporting into a forest.

"Today's been tiring. Might as well rest for a while.." Izuku said as he lay on a tree. He placed Rhitta, Lostvayne and Courechouse next to him, along with his white jacket and muzzle from the prison.

As he lay on the tree, he thought about what had happened that day. The USJ attack, his release and his kill of All For One. He also remembered what he did when he used Searchlight before.

While he used the attack, he not only viewed what had happened before he came to the USJ, but also what they thought when he was accused of stealing the files. Whilst most of them believed that he was the traitor, only one person believed in his innocence. 

Nejire Hado.

When he looked into her memories, he saw that Nejire believed that Izuku was innocent. His face began to heat a bit and made a small blush. Although the blush was barely visibly on his emotionless face, it was there.

'She really looks like Elizabeth...' He thought as his blush went away.

'What's wrong Izuku? Do you have a crush?' Meliodas voice can be heard.

"M-Meliodas?! Is that you? Where are you?" Izuku asked as he stood up.

'Don't worry Izuku. We're in your mindscape. That mean's that we are in your mind. We can hear your thoughts and talk to you in your mind." Merlin spoke in his mind.

'That make's sense I guess...I guess now I won't always be alone..' The green-yellow haired boy thought.

'Anyways, we're proud of you Izuku. You manage to defeat the villains and protected your friends, despite what they did and said.' Meliodas said to Izuku proudly at what he did.

'Thanks Meliodas, but it's thanks to you guys I was able to take the villains down. It's because of what you thought me at Prison Z that I was able to take those villains down...' Izuku said to his mentors.

'Either way, I think it's time you go back to school Izuku.' Merlin spoke this time.

"Well okay. I guess that's enough rest.." Izuku said aloud as he got up and kept his weapons. He snapped his fingers and a light covered him. The light dimmed, showing him wearing a different set of clothes instead of his previous suit. His jacket and muzzle also missing from where it already was.

(Izuku's current clothes)

"That's better.." Izuku said.

"Now..I think I better go to Nezu's office..." Izuku said before teleporting to Nezu's office.

In Another Room

In Nezu office had All Might in his skinny form, Aizawa and Nezu. They were discussing abut the current events and about Izuku.

"We need to put Izuku back in class when he returns. He still has to continue his hero studies." Nezu informed the 2.

"That's true. Even though he took out the League Of Villains on his own, he still needs to continue his studies to become a Pro Hero." Aizawa said.

"All Might, do you want to give back Izuku One For All?" Nezu asked All Might.

"Yes, he is the one most worthy to inherit One For All. I'm sure he wants to have it back." All Might said with a smile.

"Now then, lets get to the most important question. How should w-" 

"I heard people talk about me" Izuku interrupted Aizawa as he suddenly appeared in the middle of the room.

"AAH!" The trio shouted in shock.

"Did I interrupt something?" the dual-haired boy asked.

"Well, somewhat.." Aizawa said, calming down from Izuku's jumpscare. 

"Young Midoriya." All Might said as he walked to Izuku.

Izuku's face looked at All Might, devoid of emotion or care. This send a slight shiver to rise the Original Number Hero's spine.

"Y-Young Midoriya, we would like to apologize  about our rash decision to put you in Prison without watching the other security footage. Young Midoriya would you re-accept my quirk, One For All?" All Might asked as he plucked out a strand of hair.

"....." Izuku remained silent as he looked at All Might in the face blankly.

"S-so do you accept?" All Might asked again.

"No.."Izuku said coldly, surprising the Pro Heroes.

"Wh-what? Why? You are the most worthy to-" All Might was interrupted.

"Do you expect me to accept something that was taken back from me? Do you expect me to want something that you, the person that I admired, would give me after not having a single piece of faith that I didn't steal the files? Do you really think I want the quirk that the person I USED to admired after betraying me is offering me? Do you?" Izuku said as his voice was filled with venom and spite.

"....." All Might didn't say a word. He remained silent and had his head hung low. Everything Izuku said, it was true. He didn't believe that Izuku was innocent.

"...That's what I thought....." Izuku said.

"Now then...What am I supposed to do?" Izuku asked as he turn his head from All Might to Nezu.

"Urmm...For now I guess you can do whatever you want..." Nezu said.

"Ok..Bye.."Izuku said before teleporting away.

Izuku can be seen teleporting into a pyramid in Egypt. In front of him had an amulet with a red jewel in the middle.

'Is this the amulet, Merlin?' Izuku asked Merlin in his mind.

'Yes it is. It will allow you to control Escanor's Sunshine ablity.' Merlin told Izuku.

"Okay then..' Izuku thought as he took the amulet.

"Any booby traps?" he asked as he wore the amulet.

......

"Nothing? Good.."Izuku said as he teleported away to a mountainous area.

"Now lets see whether this work..." Izuku said as he activated Sunshine.

The amulet glowed a bright red as he activated his ability, Sunshine.

Suddenly, Izuku's body was covered in a bright red aura. 

"A-Amazing.." Izuku said as he looked at his body. Although his body did not grow in size, he could feel himself get stronger when he activated Sunshine.

"This amulet is amazing. Not only does it allow me to control Sunshine better, it doesn't decrease my speed nor muscle mass. Not to mention that it looks badass.." Izuku said as he smirked.

"Well I think it's time I go to UA again..." Izuku said as he deactivated Sunshine and teleported back to Nezu's office, this time outside the door.

*Knock* *Knock* *Knock*

"Come in!" Nezu saud as Izuku opened the door.

"Oh Izuku! What do you want to talk about?" Nezu asked the dual-haired teenager.

"May I go back to the dorm now? I have nothing to do but sleep but I have nowhere to sleep.."Izuku informed.

"How about your home?" Nezu asked.

Izuku's face morphed to one of slightly sad. His head hung low as tears threatened to come out.

"....My mom is dead..."Izuku managed to say.

"Wh-what?" Nezu asked shocked at the sudden news.

"...Back in my prison, the guards told me that my Mom had died. According to what they said, her body was on the floor and her head was gone. Next to the body w-was lots of dust..." Izuku managed to say as tears went down his cheeks.

"I-I see....I'm sorry for your loss..." Nezu said sympathetically.

"It's-*sniff* It's ok....May I go now?" Izuku asked between sniffles.

"Yes...yes you may.." Nezu told the boy as he nodded. Izuku 

'This child...' Nezu thought sympathetically and pitifully. 

As Izuku walked to the dorm, he wiped the tears away and gained back his composure.

In The Dorms

"Phew! Thank god Mr Aizawa gave us a break today!" Kaminari said as he lay down on the couch with a bowl of popcorn.

"I agree with you Kaminari, with the villains attack today." Iida said as he sat down on a chair.

"Woah Iida! I didn't expect you to be happy for a break!" Kirishima said a bit surprised as he joined Kaminari.

In the dorms, Class 1A was sitting in the living room watching a movie. After the USJ incident, the students were given the rest of the day to rest.

They all decided to watch a movie for the rest of the day. Everyone was in the living room, even Bakugou and Todoroki. They all decided to watch 'Frozen' and 'Infinity War'.

After watching Infinity War, they were about to start with Frozen when the door of the dorm suddenly opened. This caught everyone's attention to see who it was to see Izuku Midoriya entering the dorms.

As Izuku walked in, he saw everyone's eye on him. Despite this, he continued walking to his room to sleep. Nobody said a word.

"D-deku-kun?" Uraraka voice can be heard.

Izuku tilted his head to see the class looking in him, some even had tears in her eyes.

"......Yes?" Izuku asked, uninterested.

"Wh-why are their bandages covering your left eye?" Uraraka asked as tears fell.

"Well U~ra~ra~ka..." Izuku said as he stretched out each syllable in Uraraka's name.

"If you want to know...As I was in Prison Z, the prisoners enjoyed to torture and abuse me. In the 3rd to 4th week, the prisoners made a dagger and stabbed me in the left eye. Thanks to the help of the guards that believed in my innocence, they sent me to the medic and helped with my left eye. Sadly, I lost my left eye. Because of all that abuse and torment, my emerald eyes became dull green and instead of 'eyes'it became 'eye'. Now you would excuse me I want to go and sleep.." explained Izuku before he walked off.

Everyone had tears in their eyes. Little or not, tears was in their eyes. It was because of THEM that Izuku was sent to Prison for no reason. It was because of THEM that he lost his left eye. It was because of THEM that he looked and sounded so broken...

Guilt hit them like a wall.

'Izuku...we're so..so sorry...' they all thought.

In Izuku room, he observed his entire room. Currently regretting his choice of making his entire room filled with All Might.

(This is from Calla Draw's Villain AU on Tumblr)

"I'm not gonna let myself see all of this everyday." Izuku said as he snapped his fingers and all of his All Might merch and posters disappeared. 

Izuku then got t work and started to redecorate his room. 

3 Hours Later

"Phew, I'm done with that.."Izuku said wiping a trail of sweat from his forehead.

"Much..MUCH better!" he said as he lay on his bed and slowly fell asleep.

'Ah...I don't wanna leave.....my....bed.......'Izuku last thought before drifting to sleep.

The Next Day

"BEEP! BEEP! BEE-"

BOOM!

Izuku's alarm was suddenly sent to the wall. Izuku's hand can be seen stretched out and his fingers can be seen glowing green.

"Shut...shut the fuck up..."Izuku said lazily as he stood up and stretched out before picking up his clock.

"2 hours before school...*sigh* Might as well get ready.." the dual haired male said as he went to bathe.

After 20 minutes

Izuku came out of his room wearing the UA uniform but with his tie tied perfectly and how it should be and also a red scarf covering his neck.

(If you want, you can just imagine Mikasa's scarf from Attack On Titan)

With his yellow bag, he went to make himself some breakfast before school. He made a plate of fried rice for himself and proceeded to eat his breakfast.

'Thank god Ban thought me how to cook instead of Meliodas, who knew what could happen...' Izuku thought as he ate his food.

'HEY! I heard that Izuku!' Meliodas shouted within his head.

'And I'm grateful you thought so Izuku. Thanks.' Ban also said.

'Oh yeah. I forgot you guys were in my head. Well, I guess I have someone to talk to while I wait for class to start..' Izuku thought as he finished his food and washed his plate.

As Izuku walked to UA, he thought about how he would explain his powers to his class...

"Nah fuck it..I'll just explain them however I want.." Izuku said not giving a shit anymore.

He opened the door to his class and sat down.

'Ah..piece and quiet..' Izuku thought as he rested his head on his table.

'I think it's best if do something than rest Izuku.' King said through his mind.

"Ughhh...fine.."Izuku said as he reluctantly stood up and started to stretch to wake himself up.

"Well, might as well play around.." Izuku said as he started playing around with his powers.

"Haaaa!!!" Izuku shouted as he concentrated his demon magic onto his right and goddess to his left. His left hand started to glow a heavenly white and his right start to glow a dark black as his demonic mark appeared. As he continued, the glow started to disappear and two small balls appeared above his hands. A small glowing white ball in his left, and a dark black ball above his right.

" *Phew* That was more tiring that I thought.." Izuku said as he sat down.

"Now....FIGHT!" Izuku shouted as the two balls started to fly around the room and continued to clash with each other making small sparks.

"This is....surprisingly fun to watch.." Izuku said as he continued to watch the two balls clashing with each other.

After several minutes of watching the two balls clash against each other, he heard the door to his class open alerting the yellow and green haired teenager. In an instant he made to 2 balls go away in an instant.

"Well maybe we could-" Iida stopped mid-sentence when he saw Izuku sitting in his sit drawing in his sketchbook.

"Deku-kun!"  Uraraka exclaimed as she ran to Izuku.

Izuku continued drawing on his sketchbook, not even looking nor paying attention to his 'friends' *cough* *cough*.

"Deku-kun?" she asked concerned as she stopped in front of the twin-haired teen.

"What do you want...." Izuku 'asked', not even looking at the bruenette.

Uraraka was sent back by how Izuku said that. It sounded full of venom and suppressed anger. Uraraka had tears threatening to come out. Iida noticing her distress, when to help her out.

"Midoriya, we are-"

"What? Sorry? Save your sympathy for people that you really care for..." Izuku said as he continued sketching several designs for Capsules to keep his weapons.

What Izuku said shocked the blue-haired. What Izuku said, was like a complete 180 of what he would say when Iida would say sorry.

Iida and Uraraka went to their to seats in guilt as what they ha done to their class's cinnamon roll.

As more students entered the class, more people went to Izuku to ask for forgiveness, only for him to either ignore, or completely turn them down with a comment that cracked their hearts.

Well until Bakugou came in...

When the ash-blonde came in, he saw Izuku sitting in his seat drawing in his sketchbook. Izuku was in deep concentration in sketching his capsules and items.

To everyone, Izuku was just in deep concentration.

To Bakugou however, Izuku was ignoring him, making him angry.

"Deku! If you think that beating those villains mean that you're better than me......" Bakugou said as he went to Izuku's desk.

"THAN YOU'RE A FUCKING RETARD!!" The human C4 said as he slammed his palm into Izuku's desk exploding the entire desk.

Izuku, still not paying attention to Bakugou's bullshit, ignore Bakugou's comment and simply nodded and hummed. This angered the ash-blonde, making him create an explosion at Izuku.

"DIE!!!" Bakugou screamed as he created explosions at Izuku, filling the room with smoke.

"You know, Kat~su~ki. I wonder whether you have an actual thought process instead of having a bomb as a thought process....." Izuku can be heard from Aizawa's desk.

This sent shivers down everyone's spine. Izuku called Bakugou by his name his first name instead of nickname. Not only that, but he insulted him with little to no care.

"Deku....YOU FUCKER!!" Bakugou shouted as he propelled himself at Izuku.

" *Sigh* Darkness Immobilization!" Izuku shouted as his demonic mark activated and his hand was stretched out. Red lightning sparked through his hand as a dark matter substance covered Izuku's hand. Suddenly, the dark matter was shot out as Bakugou.

Bakugou was suddenly covered by the darkness and was sent to the floor, immobilize and covered by the darkness.

Izuku then went to squat next to the ash-blonde as he tried to struggle out of the darkness.

"Don't even try. It's nearly impossible to get out of my darkness..." The twin-haired teen said, his voice sounding demonic.

'Th-that voice...thi-this sensation! It's the same as when he fought All For One!' everyone thought.

The door of the closs suddenly opened to show Aizawa in his sleeping bag. As he got out of his yellow sleeping bag, he saw Bakugou still covered in the darkness.

"..What happened here?" the sleep deprived teacher asked.

"This talking-walking  bomb here entered the class, exploded my desk and then went to rush at me. So, I immobilized him in darkness. He won't be able to get out unless I says so...." Izuku said as he got up from his squat and looked at Aizawa.

"O-okay..Izuku please release him. Bakugou, don't try to be aggressive or you're going to go to detention." Aizawa said as Izuku nodded.

The darkness went back to Izuku as his demonic mark went away, his black colored right eye turning back to dull-green. He then went to take his sketchbook from Aizawa's desk and went to his seat.

Bakugou gasped in exhaustion as he regained his breathe. From the corner of his eye, he glared at Izuku as he went to his seat.

"Apport!" Izuku said in his seat as his broken desk disappeared and a new desk appeared.

"Now that that's over..You will be having Heroics today with The Big Three, The Pussycats and Eri and Kota for today..." Aizawa said surprising everyone except for Bakugou, Izuku and Todoroki since they didn't really care.

As time passed, Izuku continued to false pay attention in class since he already learned all of it with Merlin. It was like having the smartest person in college to do a test from Kindergarten.   

As time passed, Heroics class came. Everyone was excited as they get to practice to do Heroics. 

"Alright class, go and wear your costumes and meet at Gym Gamma.." Aizawa said as he brought out all of the suitcases. 

Izuku just teleported to Gym Gamma and saw The Pussycats, All Might, The Big Three, Endeavor, Gran Torino, Recovery Girl and Eri and Kota.

"Sup.." Izuku said scaring a few.

"Y-Young Midoriya! You came here faster than what we thought.."  All Might surprised.

"I can teleport......you idiot..." Izuku said coldly but whispered the last part.

"Mr Deku!" The two young kids shouted as they ran to Izuku.

"Hey there you two. I'm happy to see you too!" Izuku said smiling as he returned the hug from the duo.

As time passed, more students came and soon everyone came in their hero costumes.

"Midoriya, how about your costume?" Iida asked the twin haired teen.

" *Snap* " Izuku snapped his fingers before being engulfed in a light. 

As the light passed, Izuku was in the same costume he wore as he fought All For One.

 "So cool..." Eri and Kota said as they had stars in their eyes.

"Mr Deku! Why are there bandages in your left eye?" Eri asked curious at the state of her hero's left eye.

This obviously got the attention of the other Pro Heroes. The students however what was coming.

"Well Eri...In prison..I was abused and tortured by the prisoners there. In the 3rd week I was there, they made a dagger and stabbed my left eye when I went to get food. The guards helped me and send me to the medic where they got my eye patched up. Sadly, I lost my eye. But that's ok since I'm here now..." Izuku said so cheerfully it send the Pro Heroes and students a shiver down their spine.

"Wait! How about your new quirk Midoriya? You have never showed any signs of anything similar in the past.." Iida asked.

'Well, might as well tell them Izuku..' Meliodas told him.

'Ugh..fine...' Izuku said.

"Well, my powers are not a quirk.." Izuku said surprising everyone.

"It's magic..." Izuku continued.

"But magic is-" Aizawa was interrupted.

"Let me finish..Many centuries ago, there lived creatures like fairies, demons, goddesses, giants etc. During this time, magic existed in the world, and almost everybody could use it. As time passed, magic was forgotten and thought as fake.  With the era of quirks starting, magic was forgotten, lost. During the time of magic, there were the 7 Deadly Sins. They consisted of the Demon King Meliodas, The Dragon Sin Of Wrath, Ban The Undead, The Fox Sin Of Greed, The Fairy King Harlequin, The Grizzly Sin Of Sloth, The Giant Diane, The Serpent Sin Of Envy, The Original Commandment of Selflessness Gowther The Doll, The Goat Sin Of Lust, The Daughter Of Belialuin Merlin, The Boar Sin Of Gluttony and Escanor, The Strongest Human and Lion Sin Of Pride, and The Supreme Deity Elizabeth, The Eagle Sin Of Despair." 

(I made Elizabeth as the Eagle Sin up)

"Together they made up The Seven  Deadly Sins. They were all some of the strongest beings on the planet and could probably destroy the entire land if they wanted. While I was in prison, in my dreams, they trained me to use magic and made me their successor. Thus, I was able to attain all their techniques and abilities and memories." Izuku explained.

Everyone was beyond shock. Their friend was the successor of 8 of the strongest people in history and can use magic.

"W-wait does that mean you're a demon?" Mineta asked.

"I'm 1/4 demon, goddess, fairy and human. Not to mention I'm immortal and have tremendous control over magic.." Izuku said, further surprising everyone.

"Does that mean you have wings?" Nejire asked.

"Yes. I have fairy wings and goddess wings but I don't choose to show them. That's the same reason for my eye, I don't really want to grow it back since it's like a scar to remind me of my time in prison.." Izuku further explained surprising everyone and making some guilty.

'Oh Izuku....' thought Nejire.

"N-now then, we would be having several matches with each other  for todays Heroics lesson. You will be sparring with each other before fighting some of us Pros.." All Might explained making some excited and some nervous.

"Alright the matches will be

Uraraka vs Tsuyu

Shoji vs Jirou

Kaminari vs Mineta 

Todoroki vs Ojiro

Momo vs Iida

Hagakure vs Mina

Tokoyami vs Koda

Kirishima vs Sero

Aoyama vs Sato

Izuku vs Bakugou" All Might said.

"Alright! I can finally beat Deku's ass!" Bakugou shouted in excitement.

"..." Izuku didn't care at all.

"The rules are simple. Whoever gets out of the zone is out. Whoever gets unconscious is also out, same for whoever gives up." Aizawa explained lazily.

"Alright, Uraraka and Asui please get into the ring." All Might said as the two entered.

(I'm just gonna skip to the important battle)

Uraraka vs Tsuyu (Tsuyu)

Shoji vs Jirou (Jirou)

Kaminari vs Mineta (Kaminari)

Todoroki vs Ojiro (Todoroki)

Momo vs Iida ( Iida)

Hagakure vs Mina ( Mina)

Tokoyami vs Koda (Tokoyami)

Kirishima vs Sero (Kirishima)

Aoyama vs Sato (Sato)

"Alright Young Midoriya, Young Bakugou please enter the ring." All Might said as the two entered.

"Tch. Better prepare yourself Izuku because you're DEAD!" Bakugou shouted at the twin haired.

" That pride is going to be your downfall..." Izuku replied back as he got into a fighting stance.

"Alright! BEGIN!" All Might shouted as Bakugou launched himself at Izuku.

"DIE!!!" The ash-blonde screamed.

Izuku simply ducked the attack and grabbed Bakugou's leg and threw the Explosion Quirk user.

Bakugou propelled himself up by using his explosion before landing safely. Gritting his teeth, the ash blonde rushed the twin hair yet again but this time made himself move left than right before flying up using the momentum. 

"DIE YOU BASTARD!!" Bakugou screamed as he blasted a large explosion at Izuku.

Izuku simply looked up to see the incoming blast.

"...True...COUNTER!!!" Izuku shouted as he took Lostvayne and sliced the attack.

Bakugou's attack was then send back at Bakugou who attempted to block his attack. The attack created a large explosion, filling the room with smoke.

From the smoke, suddenly came Bakugou rushing down again as he attempted to explode Izuku. Izuku teleported away from the attack as he appeared on the opposite side of the ring.

"Summon Spirit Spear Chastiefol! Fight Fire With Fire!" Izuku shouted as he summoned Chastiefol. The spear was suddenly covered in a blue flash of light before appearing as 1000 small daggers. The daggers was suddenly sent at Bakugou.

Bakugou used his explosions to blow the daggers away from him. The daggers suddenly dropped to the floor.

"HAH! Is that all you got?" Bakugou shouted triumphantly.

Izuku smirked as he snapped his fingers. The daggers suddenly floated and spun around Bakugou, making him stuck within a storm of daggers.

"The fuck?! Whatever..DIE!!!" The ash-blonde screamed as he blasted an explosion at the daggers.

Izuku smirked. The explosion was suddenly shot back at Bakugou when it came contact with the daggers.

"THE HELL!?!" Bakugou screamed confused at why his attack failed.

"Checkmate..." Izuku said as he summoned Aldan.

"Exterminate Ray!" Izuku shouted as the daggers created an opening  for Izuku's attack.

Aldan suddenly glowed purple as a purple ray was suddenly shot at Bakugou. Bakugou was engulfed in the attack and was sent back. The ray shot through the building's wall, creating a hole.

As the ray disappeared, Bakugou can be seen slightly bloody, his costume in shreds and his arms in a cross from the attack. His breathing was heavy and he was panting in exhaustion.

"It's good to see you not out of bounds..." Izuku said.

"*pant* Shut *pant* up...*pant*" Bakugou said between pants.

" *Sigh* Healing Ray!" Izuku shouted as Aldan shot a white ray at Bakugou.

The ray collided with Bakugou, who was covered in a white light. What surprised everyone was that Bakugou was healing.

"Wh-what?" Bakugou said as he looked at his wounds to see that they disappeared, so did the tears in his his costumes. He was and felt perfectly fine.

"I healed you. Now, give me the fight that we all wanted to see..." Izuku said as he got into his fighting stance.

"Deku....If you're loo-"

"I'm not looking down on you you idiot! I have never done that! From when we were kids, your ego made you make wrong choices. It's because of that that you've been losing to me. It's because of that enormous pride, that you're decisions are rash. You're smart, that's for sure..But with that pride bringing you down, it is easy for villains to use that to their advantage to hurt NO to KILL YOU!  Now, how about you think your life decisions, get that pride in check, and quit wasting everyone's time and give us the fight that we want to see..."Izuku said to Bakugou, a hint of annoyance and anger in his voice.

"......." Bakugou stayed silent.

No one said anything. It was true. One's pride can be their downfall. The teacher all watched as their student teach his friend an important lesson.

".....Fine...I understand..Let's go..Deku." Bakugou said as he had a smile of thanks as tears fell from his eyes.

Izuku smiled back as he got ready.

Bakugou took a deep breathe as he wiped the tears and shot explosions at Izuku.

"Earth Barrier!" Izuku shouted as he placed his hands on the earth as a large wall made of rock was created in front of him. The explosions collided with the wall, unable to break the attack. As the explosions collided with the wall, Bakugou moved to the side in the smoke and shout a Mega-Explosion at Izuku.

Izuku quickly jumped up high enough to avoid the attack. akugou then flew up, ready to roundhouse kick the dual-hair. Izuku easily blocked the attack before tossing the ash-blonde to the floor. Bakugou managed to fall on his feet. 

"Summon Sacred Treasure: Gideon!" Izuku shouted as a giant war hammer suddenly appeared in the sky.

"What is that?!" Kirishima shouted.

The hammer suddenly shrunk smaller as Izuku grabbed the hammer.

Izuku dropped from the sky with Gideon in hand. Bakugou swiftly moved away from where he originally was as Izuku smashed Gideon into the ground before he raised his hand up, causing large pillars of stone to rise up from the ground.

Bakugou managed to avoid each pillar by propelling himself with his explosions. Bakugou landed on one of the pillars before jumping to another pillar as the previous one was destroyed by a punch by Izuku. Izuku then proceeded to punch the other pillars that Bakugou landed on.

As Bakugou was still in the air from his jump, Izuku created a fireball of Hellblaze and threw it at Bakugou. Bakugou then pulled the pin off his gauntlets. Out of the gauntlets came a powerful beam colliding with the fireball, both exploding on impact and creating a large cloud of smoke and dust.

(Minus the demonic mark)

Bakugou then can be seen landing on the ground, panting slighty.

"See the difference? Without that pride clouding your vision, your thoughts and movements become smoother and you're actions are less rash and more thought of. If your behavior continue to be like this, you're goal to become an amazing hero can come true.."Izuku said with a smile.

"Hehehe...Thanks. But don't think you're gonna win.." Bakugou said with a smile.

Izuku smiled back at Bakugou. Bakugou decided to fly up and decided to end this quickly.

"Let's end this DEKU!!" Bakugou said whilst in the air.

" Alright then, Bakugou!" Izuku shouted back.

"HOWITZER IMPACT!!!" Bakugou screamed as he he spun around and dived at Izuku, smoke and dust around the ash-blonde.

".....Hehehe.....They never learn..." Izuku said with a smirk as he took out Lostvayne.

"True Counter!!!" Izuku screamed as he sliced the air again.

The Howitzer Impact got countered by Izuku's attack, returning it back. As Bakugou saw the attack returning back at him, he said one thing...

"Thank you...Izuku..." 

Bakugou was consumed by his own attack. A humongous explosion was created by the attack, covering the entire room in smoke. Bakugou's unconscious body fell from the smoke before being caught by Izuku. Izuku fell on the floor on his feet as he placed Izuku's body on the floor.

"That's a good match, my friend.."Izuku said as he healed his friend with his goddess powers.

Next Match

Tsuyu VS Tokoyami

Izuku VS Kaminari

Iida VS Kirishima

Mina VS Sato

Todoroki VS Jirou

"These are the next matches." All Might said.

"Alright can Young Tsuyu and Young Tokoyami please come to the ring.." All Might said as the ring was returned to normal thanks to Cementoss.

Tsuyu VS Tokoyami (Tokoyami)

Izuku VS Kaminari (Izuku)

Iida VS Kirishima (Iida)

Mina VS Sato (Mina)

Todoroki VS Jirou (Todoroki)

" Alright, for the next 2 rounds,Young Midoriya will have to sit out due to the amount of people still in." All Might explained to everyone.

Next Match

Tokoyami VS Mina

Iida VS Todoroki

"Can Young Tokoyami and Young Mina come into the ring?" All Might said.

Tokoyami VS Mina (Tokoyami)

Iida VS Todoroki ( Todoroki)

"Ok, can Young Tokoyami and Young Todoroki enter the ring?" All Might said.

Tokoyami VS Todoroki ( Todoroki)

"Alright, now it's time for the final battle. Can Young Midoriya and Young Todoroki come into the stage?"

As the two entered the stage, they looked into each other, both with a smirk on their faces.

"Looks like our rematch is gonna begin.." Izuku said with his smirk.

"Either way, I'm still gonna win this..." Todoroki said.

"Let's start the rematch.."Izuku said as he got into a fighting stance.

"Alright then.." Todoroki replied.

"BEGIN!" 

I gotta say, thanks for the support guys. I really enjoy making these chapters for you. Sadly, I might not be able to give all of you these many chapters. Schools about to start again and I  need to focus more on that. Either way, thanks for the support and remember To Stay Awesome!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

The Shadow By

Fanfiction

15.3K 244 10
*Note that in this au Izuku was at the scene when All Might originally fought All for One. All for One gave All Might a fatal wound which killed the...
35.5K 566 9
The seven deadly sins defeat the demon king and supreme goddess and have their powers stored for someone who deserves the power. Izuku is the 9th wei...
95.5K 1.4K 11
Being betrayed is something that people wish didn't want to experience unfortunatly for Izuku Yagi he was been framed by the LOV for stealing some f...
116K 1.9K 20
Izuku Midoriya the 9th user of OFA life seem to be going well with him, he had a lot of friends, his teachers loved him, he had Uraraka as a girlfrie...