My Fake Boyfriend (EDITING)

De meowdilemma

Tina Rhee is always the last of her friends to get anything. So on the first day back from vaction Amy tells... Mais

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Epilogue

Chapter 7

3.5K 84 12
De meowdilemma

Tina :

September 24 (Day 14)

It was Monday, and I woke up thinking about Danny and that kiss. Who am I kidding I've been thinking about the kiss for the past two day days. I wanted it again, is it possible to crave a kiss. Food I know but a kiss. He is such a good kisser. why did I kiss him now I'm the only one suffering.

What the hell is wrong with him. That kiss was me pumped up with adrenaline I don't even like Danny and he doesn't like me. I shouldn't be craving his kisses it was a mistake. I need to focus on important things like this bet.

I put on some baggy black sweatpants with a pink crop top and some white Adidas sneakers. I handed downstairs and saw a black bag with a note. I guess my mother's getting used to me not eating at the table. I opened the bag there was a muffin, and some animal crackers and cheese sticks. I opened my door and Danny was standing there in shock.

I couldn't help it, but I was extremely nervous. I played with my hair to pass the time. "Oh hey," he said scratching his head. "What's up," I said trying to relax. "Just wanted... I mean wondering..... Do you need a ride?" he asked.

"Yes," I desperately yelled. We walked to his motorcycle. Each step I took I remained myself to calm down. This is Danny you don't even like him. We drove to school and I allowed myself to enjoy holding on to him the ride there.

When we arrived at my school. I frowned I didn't want to let go. When we got off the motorcycle I held his hand. He raised an eyebrow, "Oh just putting on a show for Amy," I told him.

He nodded, ", maybe this is better," he said letting go of my hand. Instead he and put his arm around me. I couldn't help but smile, his right his is so much better. I hope he can't tell how much I'm enjoying this.

Amy stood in front of us. "Hope you guys had fun yesterday," she said.

I leaned on Danny. "We did we had a great time," I said. Jake came over and kissed Amy on the cheek. "Well I got to go, I'll pick you up later," Danny said pulling me closer to him.

At first, I didn't know what he was doing until his lips were against mine. my eyes shot open, this is what I've been thinking about for the past two days and it was happening again. I closed y eyes and tippy-toed so my arms around his neck.

I kissed him back harder, he's his hands were gripped to my waist. He pulled me in closer, the school bell ringed and he pulled away.

"I don't want you to be late for class," he said removing his hands. Amy rolled her eyes. "I thought you guys didn't like PDA" she spat. I faced her, "who can resist that face," I said. She sucked her teeth "can you walk me to class Jakey," she said leaving Jake.

Amy was getting pissed and I smiled devilishly. Amy couldn't admit the fact that I could actually have something before her.

"That kiss..was um very convincing" Danny whispered in my ear.

I stopped and looked at him. "Just trying to make it seem realistic," I told him. He nodded. "Well I got to go to school," Danny said. "Okay," I said waving goodbye.

Danny:

On my way to school, I kept replaying both of the kisses I had with Tina. The first kiss on the beach caught me off guard. It was quick but for some insane reason, I still kissed her back.

I cheated on Kiki and I promised myself I would never become that kind of guy.

The second kiss was just to confirm if I was developing feelings for Tina, which I'm still confused about. I shouldn't even have to test out that theory. This whole shit with Tina is a bet that's all will ever be to each other. I bet Tina hasn't even thought about the kiss.

I entered my school building and went to the second period. Kiki was sitting next to her friends, they all looked at me with a glare.

For a split second, I kind of felt like I should confront them. Sometimes girls test you to see if you'll be the one to approach. I shrugged my shoulders and sat down at my desk. "So wonderful you could join us" Ms. Grace said. I rolled my eyes. "You and me both Ms. Grace" Kiki shouted.

I turned to look at her. "What the fuck are you complaining about now" I yelled.

"Language Mr.Waters" Ms. Grace yelled. "When was the last time you hung out with your girlfriend or having you been fucking someone else" she shouted.

"You're a fucking piece of work" I yelled. "That's its dentition" Ms.Grace yelled looking at me. "What the fuck? Kiki was talking too" I yelled. She ignored me and continue teaching.

After school, I walked into the dentition room. I threw my book bag on the floor and sat at a desk. My phone started to vibrate. I had five missed calls from Tina. I texted her my school's address and told her I was in detention.

"Look no talking or texting no electrical devices" Ms.Grace yelled. "When the clock hits six then your allowed to leave," she told me. I sighed what the hell was I going to do until then.

"I'll be doing paperwork don't try any funny business" she glared. I laid my head back on the desk.

***

I must have fallen asleep on my desk cause I felt a tap on my shoulder.

I groaned and heard a giggled. I covered my face. "Danny get up" I heard Tina say. I picked my head up off the desk. Tina was smiling at me.

"Damn, did I fall asleep?" I groaned. She nodded, I laid my head back down. I was exhausted.

"Yeah, here I brought you some fries and wings.

Free food? that defiantly motivated me to wake up. I picked up my head and she handed me the bag. I could smell the chicken. My mouth became watery.

"Thanks," I said.

As I took a bite out of my food I realized something. "When did you get here?" I asked. "Ummm about thirty or forty minutes ago," she confessed.

Damn, she's been here the whole time?

"Were you watching me sleep?" I asked. She nodded.

"I look like a fucking crackhead when I'm sleeping," I told her. "No, you're cute when your asleep" she stuttered.

I laughed, then asked, "Only when I'm asleep?" She pressed her eyebrows together.

"What about when I'm not sleeping do u still think I'm cute?" I asked.

As soon as I said that her cheeks became red and she started to get flustered.

"Yeah.. but I mean cute like a friend...You know not like hot! I mean-"

She quickly shoved her palm into her face.

I love making girls get all flustered. But seeing Tina flustered was epic she's adorable... You know when she isn't being a bossy or a smart ass.

"I figured you be hungry" she smiled. "That's why I stopped to get you food before I came here" Tina stared at me shocked. "Whoa, by the way, you're eating that chicken I assume I was right" she grinned.

"You want some" I offered. She shook her head and sat down at the desk next to me. "Amy was pissed off today great job " she smiled.

"Why are you thanking me?" I asked. "You know, for that kiss," she stuttered. There was an awkward silence. "You know since Amy never seen us kiss" she added.

I nodded "But you were very convincing too good job," I told her.

"Good job?" She asked. "Yeah your kissing skills are good too," I told her. I can't believe she never kissed anyone before. She basically a pro, a small part of me wanted to kiss her again. But I knew that wasn't an option I'm dating Kiki.

She smiled and faced the floor. "So when detention over?" she asked clearly trying to end the awkward silence.

"At six " She looked at her phone. "You are aware it's almost seven right," she said. "Fuck" I yelled.

Tina rolled her eyes, she shook her head. "What?" I questioned. She sucked her teeth, "your vocabulary is too disgusting you curse all the time it's really not attractive. You could have said eff, you don't have to say the actual word. There are so many other words in the dictionary. "Fine, Damn happy? " I said sarcastaially

I saw the anger in her eyes. I threw out the empty container and walked out of the room.

She followed behind me. "Can I get a ride home," she asked. I really wasn't in the mood. Kiki was on my fucking case, my dad probably got another chick at the house, and I just was in a real 'Fuck you' mood.

"You got legs you can walk" I yelled. She smiled faded, She pulled me by my bag. "What's wrong?" she said.

Damn what's up with girls why do they always want to talk about their feelings and shit! "Nothing stuff at home and Kiki being annoying as usual" I said.

She nodded her head. "Did you two break up?" she asked. "We do this all the time were still together but she just has no trust in me" I yelled.

Tina nodded before saying, "You can't blame her, from certain angles I guess your kind of attractive."

What the hell did she mean kind of attractive I could have any girl I want and I choose the hottest girl in my class.

"So loads of girls would want to date you, I would be paranoid too," she said. I sighed, "I don't cheat on girl's that's how you end up like my dad" I confessed.

She looked at me confused. "Wait your dad cheated on your mom?" she asked. I paused I never told anyone about my parents. "Let's just go," I said walking out of the school.

I drove her home. "I'm sorry about your parents," she said. "Whatever" I mumbled.

She hugged me I was about to shove her off but I couldn't bring myself to do it. Tina is so annoying but it was hard for me to dismiss her. Even when I didn't want to talk to her I always ended up giving in. I pulled her in tighter and she leaned her head on me.

Her house door opened. "Where were you?" her mother yelled. Her father looked down at me. "Glad I haven't seen you lately," he said.

"It's only seven o' clock mom, I told you I tutor Danny," she said. Her dad laughed "this misfit shouldn't be tutored he needs to be put behind bars" he yelled. I rolled my eyes "see you later" I said walking to my house.

I entered my house and tripped over bras and heels in front of the door. Damn this time he had more than one girl great, I walked right to my room. The moaning coming out of my father room was unbearable. I grabbed my headphones and started blasting I'm not okay by My Chemical Romance.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

9.3K 249 33
you just moved to Germany and have no friends. New school, new neighborhood, new life. You meet your neighbor Bill Kaulitz and you start going to the...
Social Experiment De rachel

Ficção Adolescente

3.9M 115K 59
* * * Lauren Collins is a good girl. She's responsible and shy but has a tight knit group of friends, excellent grades, and is dating Thomas Clark, a...
119K 3.2K 46
She puts on a mask that portrays that she's happy and everything is fine. But that's just it, everything is "fine". She's lived her life in fear, no...
4.3K 134 17
Alexis has fallen for the school bad boy. They are complete opposites but she couldnt help herslef. She just had to get a 'taste' of the badboy. Afte...