exchange students ➯ norenmin

由 nahyuckle8611

What if one day, you go home only to be greeted by two handsome boys that looks like they just came out strai... 更多

not related to this story but pls read.. ig??
exchange students
➢𝟎𝟏【host family】
➢𝟎𝟐【fishing】
➢𝟎𝟑【lies】
➢𝟎𝟒【perverts】
➢𝟎𝟔【date】
➢𝟎𝟕 【zhong chenle's boyfriend】
➢𝟎𝟖【grandpa】
➢𝟎𝟗【a sudden visit】
➢𝟏𝟎【blue】
➢𝟏𝟏【nightmare】
➢𝟏𝟐【ntc 1 to 7】
➢𝟏𝟑【my feelings for you】
➢𝟏𝟒【attack】
➢𝟏𝟓【surprise】
➢𝟏𝟔【make it stop】
➢𝟏𝟕【drawings】
➢𝟏𝟖【friend】
➢𝟏𝟗【kidnapped】
➢𝟐𝟎【promise】
➢𝟐𝟏【ring】
➢𝟐𝟐【leaving】
➢𝟐𝟑【birthday】
➢𝟐𝟒【missing】
➢𝟐𝟓【sleeping together】
➢𝟐𝟔【starting over】
➢𝟐𝟕【pancakes】
➢𝟐𝟖【make me pretty please】
➢𝟐𝟗【smurfette】
➢𝟑𝟎【moving】
➢𝟑𝟏【be our boyfriend】
➢𝟑𝟐【mrs.huang】
➢𝟑𝟑【the truth】
➢𝟑𝟒【the squad】
➢𝟑𝟓【wedding dress】
➢𝟑𝟔【d-day】
➢𝟑𝟕【going home】
➢𝟑𝟖【the end♡】
『special chapter』
『a special chapter part 2 and a q&a』
『special chapter 2』

➢𝟎𝟓【detention】

6.6K 288 338
由 nahyuckle8611

❝What is it?❞ Renjun asked, still getting drag by Chenle.

❝Like I said, I need your help.❞

Renjun furrows his brows, Help with what?

There's this one kid at my class, he's also an exchange student from korea just like Jeno and Jaemin. Chenle started as he stopped dragging Renjun and stopped in front of a locker.

And our adviser assigned me to tour him around our school since Mr.Wu knows that I speak korean.

Renjun raised a brow, I don't seem to find a need with that..? You just gotta tour him around our school and done.

Chenle shook his head, You don't understand! I really need your help! I don't know how to start a conversation with him and I'm still not that very much familiar with this school and my korean is broken!

Renjun smirked. Okay but I'll be needing something in return.

Thank you so much gē!

I'm sorry I'm late! Renjun burst open the door to his homeroom.

You're ten minutes late. Detention after dismissal. Mr.Fan said and continued with his lesson.

Renjun quickly sat on his seat at the back of the room beside Yuanjun's. Have you seen Jeno and Jaemin?

Yeah, they were also late. Yuanjun answered and secretly points her pen towards the two boys in front of them.

Renjun raises a brow, not understanding why his best friend is pointing at the two boys that's in front of them.

❝Idiot, that's Jeno and Jaemin. Yuanjun smacked his head.

That hurts. Renjun glared at Yuanjun.

What hurted?! Jeno quickly turned around to face Renjun and Yuanjun.

Nothing, Yuanjun just smacked my head too harsh. Renjun pouts.

Jeno was about to touch the area where Yuanjun had smacked Renjun when he saw a hand beat him with it.

He turned to Renjun's left and saw Dejun sitting beside Renjun, caressing his head as he sends Yuanjun a playful glare.

Tch. Jeno clicked his tongue and turned around to face their teacher and listens to the lesson.

WALANG FOREVER! MAGBEBREAK DIN KAYO! One of their filipino exchange student classmate shout at Renjun and Dejun who's now acting all lovely dovely.

Ms.Perez, don't shout.❞ Their teacher scolded her.

❝Does it still hurts?❞ Dejun cupped Renjun's cheeks.

Renjun nodded and pointed at his forehead. It hurts here.

Dejun leaned forward and gave Renjun's forehead a peck. Renjun giggles.

Tsk, stop being all lovely dovely, it's gross. Yuanjun rolled her eyes playfully and held a book in between the couple.

If I were you, I'd listen to Mr.Fan or I might get detention.❞ Yuanjun whispered as she placed the book on Renjun's table.

❝Mr.Huang! Mr.Xiao! Detention after dismissal!

❝Told yah.❞ Yuanjun winked at the couple and focused on their lesson.

He really likes putting students in detention, doesn't he?❞ Renjun chuckles.

👼

Renjun-gē! Chenle screamed at the top of his lungs.

As Renjun watch his cousin run towards him, another boy was trailing from behind.

"Injunnie!" Someone from behind Renjun shouted.

The chinese male turned around only to see his ❛roommates❜.

What do you two want?! Renjun groans as he leaned against his locker, crossing his arms.

You. Jeno whispers but only loud enough for only Jaemin to hear.

We're lost and we can't find our lockers. Jaemin answers as a small pout made its way to his lips.

❝Renjun-gē!❞ Chenle once again shouted.

Renjun turned around to face his cousin but only to be greeted by a big head close to his, startling the heck out of him.

Zhong Chenle!❞ Renjun held her chest as he sent daggers to his cousin before facing the boy Chenle is with.

Hi, Renjun waves at the boy.

The boy bowed.

What's your name? Renjun asked.

Before the boy could answer, he saw one boy wraps an arm around Renjun's waist. He looked up and tensed up by seeing a very familiar boy.

Jaemin-hyung?

Jisung! Jaemin let go of Renjun and pulled the boy in a big hug.

They know each other?❞ Chenle raised a brow at Renjun but the older just shrugged for an answer.

I-I can't breathe. Jisung struggled to say between the tight hug.

Once Jaemin pulled away from the hug, Jisung turned to face Jeno. Jeno-hyung? What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be at the US?

Jeno chuckles nervously, You see.. He started as he rubs his nape awkwardly.

I.. I── you know what? I'll just explain everything later. Jeno pulled Jaemin near his side and wrapped an arm around his waist.

This is awkward.❞ Renjun said.

Okay! Enough you lovebirds! Let Chenle, me and his 'friend' pass. Renjun dragged the two boys as he walks in between Jeno and Jaemin, parting the couple away from each other.

Geez, Aries. Jeno chuckles.

Have you heard that a Leo and an Aries are each other's best compatibilities? Jaemin grinned.

Wait, how'd you know when Renjun's birthday is? Both asked each other at the same time.

I asked him. Jeno answered. What about you?

Jaemin scratch his nape, feeling embarrassed. I.. I stalked him.

And this is the rooftop! Renjun exclaimed.

The two had toured Jisung around their school and their last destination was the rooftop. And from time to time, Renjun would notice the two stealing glances from each other and whenever they'll make eye contact, both of them would blush and would look to the other side.

Do you like Jisung?❞ Renjun asked his cousin who's staring at the blue haired boy that's admiring the view from the rooftop.

Chenle's ear turned red by his cousin's sudden question. N-no! Never!❞ He mentally slapped himself when he stuttered.

Hmm k. If you say so.❞ Renjun slowly nods, acting like he was satisfied by the younger's answer.

But deep down, he knows that these two boys already has feelings for each other.

Now let's have our lunch, shall we? Renjun laughs at how he talked to the two. He expected that they would laugh with him but only received a weird look from the two.

👼

Detention after class!

What? Jaemin asked.

She said, "Detention after class!" to us since both of us are thirty seven minutes late to her class. Jeno explained, imitating the way their teacher told them that they'll be going to detention after class as both of them took their sit at the back.

Detention after class? Sounds fun. Jaemin rubs his hands like what villains do whenever they think of something eViL.

Jeno chuckles, Stop doing that. He held the younger's hand and slowly but gently placed them down on the table and Jaemin blushed by the action Jeno just perform.

« 𝖙 𝖇 𝖈 »

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

600K 22.7K 36
➵ what happens when you enter your new apartment only to be met by two boys kissing on the couch? warning; • fluff • a lot of fluff • a bit of smut...
347K 12.9K 35
Jaemin, after months of searching, finds the right school and is ready to finally settle down. However, with being new, comes the judgment and bullyi...
432K 23.5K 66
When Jaemin transfers to a new school (an all boys boarding school, at that), he gets a very.. interesting roommate. ♡ ♡ Jeno has a wild reputation f...
122K 4.1K 55
The Extreme dare, in which Haechan has to get pregnant, Chenle has to date some guy, and Jaemin has to date his crush, and marry with them. And I oop...