-Immer Rein-

Von NerdyxWitch

[COMPLETED] Book One Immer Rein has been a repeated phrase throughout the young Black children's lives that t... Mehr

-Author's✧Note-
-Chapter✧One-
-Chapter✧Two-
-Chapter✧Three-
-Chapter✧Four-
-Chapter✧Five-
-Chapter✧Six-
-Chapter✧Seven-
-Chapter✧Eight-
-Chapter✧Nine-
-Chapter✧Ten-
-Chapter✧Eleven-
-Chapter✧Tweleve-
-Chapter✧Thirteen-
-Chapter✧Fourteen-
-Chapter✧Fifteen-
-Chapter✧Sixteen-
-Chapter✧Seventeen-
-Chapter✧Eighteen-
-Chapter✧Nineteen-
-Chapter✧Twenty-
-Chapter✧TwentyOne-
-Chapter✧TwentyTwo-
-Chapter✧TwentyThree-
-Chapter✧TwentyFour-
-Chapter✧TwentyFive-
-Chapter✧TwentySix-
-Chapter✧TwentySeven-
-Chapter✧TwentyEight-
-Chapter✧TwentyNine-
-Chapter✧Thirty-
-Chapter✧ThirtyOne-
-Chapter✧ThirtyTwo-
-Chapter✧ThirtyThree-
-Chapter✧ThirtyFour-
-Chapter✧ThirtyFive-
-Chapter✧ThirtySix-
-Chapter✧ThirtySeven-
-Chapter✧ThirtyEight-
-Chapter✧ThirtyNine-
-Chapter✧Fourty-
-Chapter✧FourtyOne-
-Chapter✧FourtyTwo-
-Chapter✧FourtyThree-
-Chapter✧FourtyFour-
-Chapter✧FourtyFive-
-Chapter✧FourtySix-
-Chapter✧FourtySeven-
-Chapter✧FourtyNine-
-Chapter✧Fifty-
-Chapter✧FiftyOne-
-Chapter✧FiftyTwo-
-Chapter✧FiftyThree-
-Chapter✧FiftyFour-
-Chapter✧FiftyFive-
-Chapter✧FiftySix-
-Chapter✧FiftySeven-
-Chapter✧FiftyEight-
-Chapter✧FiftyNine-
-Chapter✧Sixty-
-Chapter✧SixtyOne-
-Chapter✧SixtyTwo-
-Chapter✧SixtyThree-
-Chapter✧SixtyFour-
-Chapter✧SixtyFive-
-Author's✧Note-
-Author's✧Notes-

-Chapter✧FourtyEight-

340 15 11
Von NerdyxWitch

✧BOOK SNATCHING AND ARSE GRABBING✧

♕♕

◊━━━━━✥━━━━━◊

***

━━━━━▼━━━━━

━━━━━▲━━━━━

***

The second Rabastan's mates had seen him they were demanding for details, but even with his friends nagging him at every moment. He had turned even more protective of his precious lil Aurora Black.

However it was when Rory woke up from her nap, her high had finally surcame to...And she threw a fit, Izzy attempt to consult her about it, but the girl simply couldn't stop crying.

"He's going to call me a whore, he's probably boasting about it to his mates!" Ms.Lowe held her best friend and soother her, along with the rest of her roommates.

She told them about her parents had 'possessed' her, but there was truthfully nothing they themselves could do to solve the entire situation as it was bigger than just the four of them.

It was a country war, and with Harper's family starting to weigh into the side of the Death Eaters, Emilia was struggling at the propaganda she found in her letters home. It was up to Aurora to be the comforting arm to her strongest gal friend and if anything, they would go down together in the wretched path that their parents had carved out for them...

Back at the current situation at hand, Rory was going over the conversation she had during her and Raba's intimate moment... Even though she enjoyed it, there was still a bit of hesitation in seeing him the next day.

So she planned in explaining what happened, that the little drug she had been taking simply expanded her mind and ego into being able to do that. Rory was shy when it wasn't in public, which is something that Rabastan adored, but how she came into the library and basically demanded that of him...That was inviting. 

He loved every moment of that.

After a rather close-knit potion's lecture beside him...okay so she couldn't help but not like the way he returned the glint in her eyes...The person who did not like this however, was Sirius. Even after getting her unpossessed, it wasn't safe to openly talk to her or even be around her. But he could just look and see the ownership that shifted in Lestrange's eyes.

He and his sister must've—

Even before he could get the proper thought into his mind, he saw his sister cower down in the gaze. 

Had the bastard really raped his sister?!

"Pads...Pads breathe." James issues, gripping his forarm. And to not out Aurora's new status of freedom, he push Sirius out of the school's public eye into an empty classroom.

"What the bloody hell was that?! McGonagall AND Dumbledore said to keep a low profile!" Potter yelled, but it didn't register to Sirius as he was gripping the long locks of his hair.

"HE...HE DID SOMETHING! Did you see her face?!" James looked back and didn't really depict anything that could've been wrong, and so he simply attempt to calm his best mate in that room. For the next hour before being able to venture out.

While Rory took Rabastan out into the courtyard and since it was rather cold out, it had everyone else stay indoors and away from the harsh Scottland conditions. But seeing him so happy and bright, she quickly became hesitant in being in either scenario again.

But she needed to tell him.

And so she did, in a babbling sense...Although he couldn't understand it all, he pieced together a few things.

"What sort of drug did Izzy give you Rory?" He laughed, but when she mumbled the term: poppy pills. 

He inhaled rather deeply, perhaps he was too quick to judge her worries.

"I—" 

"Rory that's bloody dangerous, I've done them once or twice but it's...It's not something you want to get addicted to." She pouted and nodded, promising from then on she wouldn't touch them again.

And that was enough for him, but as it was circulating in his mind, the fatal question that made his heart drop was if she remembers what they had talked about as well as if she meant it.

"I think the pills only boosted my confidence Raba, I don't think they'd spill nonsense or anything that would—" It was enough for him to exhale his breath, and although he was going to kiss her. She planted her head into his chest in defeat.

"Ciric please don't think I'm a whore or..." 

"Rory you're the furthest thing from a whore, you're my little Ravenclaw. And I'll be damned if anyone calls you that." She smiled into his hold.

It wasn't that she was scared of him, but his opinion of her definitely mattered. As it reflected her family, and she sure as hell would get a talking to if she fell into the same bed Sirius had.

*

The four anamagius didn't rightly understand why Remus was feeling anxious, it was their sixth year, homework wasn't that insane. 

Rory was back, he should be at ease, but he was not at all...At ease.

The boy simply struggled to get the idea across that Aurora would return the same as she is at the current moment, the sad and pitiful stare only confirmed that Rory spoken rude and degrading things while at home or to her brother about Remus' Werewolf status.

Sirius attempted to sooth the boy's worries in saying that she fought the curse in not sharing his secret with the family. And that in itself was showing immense strength.

So with Remus antsy, meant Moony was antsy as well. 

It wasn't that difficult to manage, but they were bouncing the idea around back and forth of bringing him outside into the forbidden forest due to his attitude. But even with Salem's affection and attention, they needed to go outside to calm him down...

The night was long, switching out for bits of naps that it surprised the entire group that they managed without incident. However Rory had forgotten that she switched without her jumper and returned back into human form with just a simple brazier.

"CASSIOPEIA AURORA BLACK IS THAT A BLOODY TATTOO?!" It caused everyone to look on over, even Remus who was half awake and half not. But she threw on the closest jumper, which turned out to be James' due to the distinct 'POTTER' stitched on the back.

She smiled and shook her head. "No of course not, why would I get a tattoo?" Was all she said, attempting to off easy. But Sirius chased her up and down, while James held up her shift just to see the beginning of the outline. "WHEN THE BLOODY FUCK DID YOU GET A TATTOO?! AND BEFORE ME?!" 

"I got it in Salem when I went for the week back in—" 

"TWO YEARS?! YOU'VE HAD IT FOR TWO YEARS ALREADY?!" She flinched, pouting with all the stops as he groaned into the air.

"How did you hide it for so long?" 

"Yes because I flaunt my stomach to world Sirius, Merlin what am I?" He squinted as James about to answer her joke of a question.

"I think someones a lil jealous hmm? That I got one before you?" She cooed, and now it was his turn to pout. But all in all she giggled. 

"It hurt a bloody ton, and it makes you feel all the bit better. I used father's money." He chuckled as it had parently made it all better, but seeing as this was the only time they could possibly talk for the moment being he inhaled deeply and asked the question that potentially would tell him if his theories were true.

"What's your little Raba feel about your tattoo?" She was taken back by that question and rolled her eyes. "Why would I show him my stomach?" James exhaled as that was good enough for Sirius as he too seemingly calmed down from the amount of questions...

Little did they know what happened on in the locker rooms.

*

With the holiday break finally coming to, Aurora managed to get the marauders gifts and sent them via Hogsmeade weekend. She even sent the Potters and Lupins a gift as well, personally she felt horrible for saying everything under that disgusting personality.

She feeling quite tired during the train ride and decided to sleep in the girl's cart, even though Rabastan tried to convince her otherwise. Sirius managed to stop by, offering up a small little parchment with a reminder. Even an invitation if she could manage a midnight escape to the Potters.

The gals in her compartment managed to wake her up a bit before they returned to platform 9 3/4 and she went off to get dressed in something other than her school uniform. There she found the little note Sirius had slipped in, rolling her eyes did she burn it within the second and continued to get redressed.

Barely removing herself from the small bathroom, she ran into McNair and she chuckled. 

"Ah, sleeping beauty's awake! Finally!" She rolled her eyes and nudged at his stomach. "Why is he grumpy now that I didn't hold his hand?" McNair had fitful shook. His head and offered to be the escort into the boys compartment.

"Nah, he can't seem to wipe off a smirk...Wouldn't know why that is, would you Rory?" She pretended to think for a moment and then shook his head. "Not in the slighest, but I can give you a hex to take yours off for being a git." He howled in laughter as the two came walking into the cart.

"Look who's finally up Raba!" Rory blew out an exhale as she sat beside her boyfriend with a hopeful smile. "Was wondering if you'd wake before we arrive, sleep alright?" She hummed and leaned in him just a bit. Regulus was starting to get used to their bouts of affection, just the kisses he could never get used to.

"My mother's going bloody mad with this Christmas party, I don't know why she volunteered to host it." Rory shrugged, saying that she was probably bored with the rest of the mothers.

Which had been true and the boys laughed in agreement.

"Dunno Aurora, can't picture you planning a party like that." She hummed along with McNair's comment as she felt Rabastan still right beside her. Merlin she needed to change the topic.

"I'll leave that fun to my mother or Cissy, not really interested in all that, sounds like torture." A warning glance sprung from her, and Avery defiantly saw that as a red flag and changed the topic to Quidditch. 

A common ground that relaxed Rabastan's rage, it wasn't that it scared the men in the compartment. They were worried in Rory seeing that side of him.

Regulus had been there to see a few bits of it considering the recruitment for future Death Eaters usually took place in the Slytherin common room for protection, and one member didn't fall into place...It was bits and pieces of curses from everyone in this cart except Rory and Regulus himself. He's seen a few curses, but mostly they were from his mother and directed to Sirius.

"I heard Harper's family is coming?" Aurora attempted to smile proudly, earning her a round of appreciation, because without her the mission to recruit other houses would've been rather difficult.

"Hmm, her parents are converting more than her...But she values family and I'm positive that she'll fall in line, her younger siblings as well. Though her older brother might be the variable if we're not careful." The group shared their agreement, and it earned Aurora a kiss on the cheek, but all these letters of updating had gone straight to the dark lord. And it was up to one of the two mates of Rabastan to see to it that Harper has a good time at the event.

As Rory tugged along her trunk, she threw up her brightest smile to her father and found herself into a hug. Only for Omen to let out a fitful meow meaning that she was awake as well. "Cassi look at you darling, beautiful as ever..." The look Orion had given the two boys behind her simply had her sigh.

"Had a run in with him. It's handled." Rabastan went off to explain as he had joined them for just a bit of tea at their house, even though Rory just wanted to bath and relax. But it was nice to see Raba distract her parents, making it all the more easier to play the part of the highest of any purists.

However, it was how close both Rabastan and her daughter had been sitting that Walburga had noted. And even though the youngest Lestrange had left shortly before dinner and it was now Rory's time in bed to read and write to Sirius about everything that had happened so far.

The knock on the door was confusing, but she allowed whomever it was to come in after hiding the book underneath her pillow. And in walked her mother, holding a tray of tea and small snacks.

And that confused her. What was poison on that tray and what wasn't?
"Everything alright mum?" She offered, starting to get out of her bed but the women simply played the tray in the center and sat at the head of the bed.

"Oh everything is fine darling, I just wanted to talk with you about something...Drink up." The girl took a gentle sniff of it and didn't suspect anything in her tea and took a blow to let out the steam.

Humming in approval did Walburga think this was a better start than how her own mother dealt with this specific topic, but it was never what one really looked forward to in talking about.

"Clarissa was telling me about your and Rabastan's dates... I hope he is acting like a gentleman towards you." Cassiopeia had nodded and smiled at the small little dates that the two managed so far this semester.

And then made up some bullshited thankfulness that he and Regulus were there for when Sirius dragged her into an empty classroom for a confrontation.

"So, do you and Rabastan find yourselves alone often?" Ah, so this is what her mother was getting at. And so the girl shrugged. "I suppose, we usually study together in the library, McNair and Avery know when to stay away."

The mother suppressed an annoyed huff as she sipped at her tea, her daughter was too innocent for her own good. "What I am getting at Cassiopeia, is that when boys start turning into men. They start getting these...Urges." Instantly Walburga noted the way her daughter's eyes started to widen, and the redness in her cheeks.

"Oh...That's where this is going?" She questioned, not looking at her mother. And that started to give Mrs.Black suspicion if her daughter was still pure. "Yes. And I'm reiterating that sex, is for on your wedding night and for having children." Rory swallowed thickly, as much as she wanted to cackle out at her mother, she nodded in such a haste.

"Cassiopeia Aurora Black...Have you been—" 

"Does kissing count?" She blushed, as playing the most innocent card of them all.

And it worked as Mrs.Black didn't rightly have the same mind as her daughter. "No, neither does snogging as you younglings have started to call it...No, that's alright...Preferably not in public but in privacy that isn't the same." So the girl forced her brows to narrow in hopes of pretending to be thinking.

"So...So what does count?" The women sighed, not having that much of an easy job. But then again there was no part of her that wanted to tell her own mother that she had slept with Orion back in her Hogwarts days...Long before their own marriage.

"Intercourse darling, that means no showing yourself, no inappropriate touches...Men cannot handle not getting an arse grab every now and again." Rory hummed in agreement to that, and although this was the oddest thing in the world. This was the closest bit of mother and daughter bonding.

However in the Potter's or Lupin's she was sure that they wouldn't restrict the idea of sex til her wedding night nor for just baby making.

"I know it's a confusing thing darling, but it'll be simple after you read this. My mother gave me this book when I was about your age and it'll help you understand the bits and pieces. Otherwise we'd be here all night." Cassi took the book into her hands and saw the inscription of 'Immer Rein' right on the cover. But it withheld another title on the bottom that meant it was strictly for women of the Black family.

Screaming another indication that her mother had always been a Black.

"If you have any questions Cassi, or if Rabastan is doing something outside the realm of what he is allowed in doing. Then you come directly to me..." She nodded, but before even opening the book she shared her questions about her menstrual cycle. And when Walburga finally had gone from her daughter's room, she felt rather bad in leaving her daughter to fend for herself the first given years of coming into womenhood.

However, when Aurora had finally opened the old bindings of the text she groaned. 

Doing your part to keep the Wizarding World Population Strong.

Or the best one: We need YOU to raise the next generation.

Before even bothering herself with the next page she whipped out the book to contact Sirius once again, seeing him continuing to write responses after responses just in case she had fallen asleep.

Sorry, mother came into the room. I swear to bloody Merlin be seated when you hear this, she gave me 'the talk'. Or attempted to at the very least, all she really did was say it was for marriage and that Rabastan wasn't allowed to do anything in the realm of inappropriate touching which I could've grasped a mile away. She did give me a book about it though, and it says in bold print: Doing your part to keep the wizarding world population strong. She might as well have stopped talking after me needing to have kids.

At this current moment Sirius and James were fooling around in the privacy of James' room, simply eating sweets and having a good laugh. This was a different attitude from the last time Sirius was over for the summer, and James was more than relieved to have him feel comfortable and happy at the same time.

Even better in knowing that Aurora was no longer under the curse. But the second he saw his best mate throw back his head and laugh at whatever Rory had said, he was intrigued.

"My mother gave her a bloody talk! Oh I wish I could've been there for that, that...That would've been the best!" James knew deep down he didn't mean it, but by the way Rory was continuing to describe the book, it threw him off course on how the Black family operated from the inside.

Although the book sounded like it dated back to the middle bloody ages, she found herself unable to put it down. Part of the reason was because she was indeed intrigued, but the other part was because it was a damn good laugh.

Everything she had basically done with Rabastan had been incriminating. Being alone in his room. Near a bed, hands on her arse. Her hands on his—

The point of this was to prepare her for what not to do in situations when it comes to the male overstepping their bounds, otherwise everything else seemed to be a sin.

Oh she was for sure going to shove this into Rabastan's face, surely this must be a joke in—

"Cassi? Are you still up?" She huffed, one of the few things that she wasn't getting used to was Sirius telling her to go to bed at a decent time. Thus having all this midnight excursions like her father here.

Course she could pretend to fall asleep, but if she let her mother in she might as well let in her father.

The smile on his face brightened as he saw her bed littered with books. "Sweet Merlin, let me guess...Potions practical?" She smiled up brightly as he simply sat down on her bed near her, closer than her mum had but not enough to see the books.

"And, what about this one?" Now it was a debate in her mind to tell her father the truth or brush it off. 

"I grabbed a random book from downstairs, just skimmed it really." It caught her father's eye due to their family's motto stitched on the side and she sighed even further. Especially when he read the covered.

He slammed it shut and ran off yelling to his wife, groaning she fell back into bed. Which prompted Omen to make her first appearance in the last few hours and licked her licks.

"Hmm, did you miss this Omen? This bit's hilarious, I bet Sirius would be cackling in his room right about now." She smiled, turning to the glowing book to see both James and Sirius' handwriting just going off on how ludicrous it is.

Just kidding, father came in and snatched it. They're yelling rather loudly. Didn't even get the good part of 'being a proper partner'.

Sirius gave immense props to his sister for being a trooper, but it was only for the holidays and soon she'd be back at Hogwarts. Hopefully by graduation she'll decide which path she wants to take, and that was what had everyone hold their breath.

Not just her family and friends, but Albus and Moody, as well as the rest of the Order.

Christmas of course had been an odd affair as Cassi felt guilt in getting her mother in trouble by just the book. But Walburga was not inclined of letting her husband win, especially when it dealt with her own daughters body. So she returned the book to her and still reiterating the fact that she was still open for questions.

However the eldest of the Black children seemingly did not want to ask her any questions, if she had a question she would go to Cissy. At least there was a bit of age similarity, even then was Narcissa still just about married...But no children, as it seemingly took a turn.

As the entire Black household and the rest of the pureblooded relatives head on over to the Nott residence for their manner. With Regulus being good mates and in the same year as their son it was easier to dwell, however it was the young daughter of the Nott family that had Aurora find some distraction.

Especially when her parents were out to see if she really understood what that book entailed.

"Rory love, are you trying to dig me an early grave?" Rabastan cheered, the Christmas dress she was wearing was exquisite. He knew well enough that his Ravenclaw was starting to design her own, and that this was what she had planned since the summer.

But on her body right now? He couldn't get enough of the lace.

However, when her hand slapped his ever so drifting touch he flinched. "I had the fortunate opportunity to have the talk with my mother, and so if you don't want to get hung upside down in front of the crowd, I suggest you do that in private. Rabastan." The gal before him was being dead serious, it wasn't a matter of her want or will. But her parents sworn image to keep up appearances.

"And did you tell your lovely mother of the...Adventure we had in the clocktower? Or...My personal favorite, the gals locker room? Or how about my bedroom after your OWLs examination?" She clapped her hand over his mouth and cleanly smiled.

"I can make it a living nightmare, right here and right now Raba...Keep talking, I dare you." She wasn't talking in the sense of violence, but in pure damnation to tease him.
And she had always been the master at teasing.

"Cunning Rory, always on the defense." 

"Yes because the book my mother decided to give me on 'raising the next generation' was instantly found by my father and snatched up...So we'll never really know." He groaned in defeat and nodded.

"But the second we're back at Hogwarts, I'll find a hidden corner for sure." She hummed and kissed his cheek, excusing herself for a moment to properly introduce herself to Harper's parents.

But an instant comment that she made at school is to call her by her first name. Much like the idea of Cassiopeia being formal, and Rory an informal.

━━━━━▼━━━━━

━━━━━▲━━━━━

Emilia was rather shy when it came to family conventions such as this, but Rory insisted that Avery be the proper host and they hit it off well. The four of them were enjoying the time spent together, and if Aurora could sense anything...She saw the way Avery suddenly looked at Emilia.

"No offense Raba, I don't trust you not to leave a mark on my neck." 

"What if I promise?" He pouts, and so the two managed to get out into the hallway a bit away in the house.

This was after the entire five-course meal and a bit of dancing, plus the sharing of gifts between the couple.

Rory could've bet her firstborn that Rabastan wouldn't be able to keep himself tamed, especially with the first time she introduced the dress to him. He's had an eye out for the lace, especially when it was see-through to reveal her delicious and smooth skin.

It was Rodolpous who was tasked to find the couple, Clarissa had heard from Walburga that apparently their two children had engaged in a bit of snogging here and there at school. Which was fine, just a bit of affection. But the cocky grin that spread across the eldest Lestrange son as he had seen his younger brother pinning his little girlfriend against the wall, where they were seemingly exploring themselves only made their parents fears a bigger reality.

"Oh little brother!" He cheered, and instantly Aurora had hid herself behind Rabastan with the intent of covering herself further up. 

"Is Cassiopeia with you, ah there she is...Right then, best return to the main event...Wouldn't want our elders suspicious." Rabastan had felt Aurora's head lean against his back, as did his brother and he chuckled.

"Not to worry, I'm not a rat. Sure Bella would've cheered the two of you on...And Cassi, got a lil something there." So even though the two were safe from the wrath of their parents, Rabastan had gotten a quick smash before she took off walking towards the bathroom just down the hall. Keeping the door open had she taken to look at the splotch of a starting hicky starting to form.

"Raba! My parents are going to kill me!" She groaned, and he pouted again. "I mean, it's partly your fault, wearing that dress?" She groaned again as she tried to put some cold water on it.

"You sir are—" 

"Punishing me love, I would love to see what that means." She licked her rather plump lips, and he already felt weak to his knees due to the mere color of her lips that maintained.

"Well...I hear a cold shower helps." She giggled, starting to take of the lipstick that managed to layer onto his own neck.

"Oi don't you dare Raba, you—" 

"Seduced the Cassiopeia Black." She shrank at the use of her formal name, causing him to lean into her ear. 

"I'm sorry love, truly." His smirk rose in the instant and so she played the same sort of trick as her pampered and manicured nails as she gripped his pleading cock in an attempt to just feeling any bit of her without the clothed barrier.

"What does your little book say about teasing?" 

"Not in public, and sad to say your arse grabbing is a nono." She gave him an offering a peck before she headed off in returning to the grand hall, going straight to see Emilia close in comfort to Avery, who was currently whispering off to his 'date' but then instantly smirked at Rory's return.

"And where's our favorite Lestrange?" 

"Probably punching a wall, how are you holding up 'milia?" She smiled politely, and the small little squeal that came out of Aurora had happened due to Rabastan deciding to wrap his arms protectively around her.

"How'd you two make out?" Avery cheered, and while Aurora shot him a look Rabastan merely chuckled. "Have to give my brother props for coming to warn us..." 

"Yes, because someone doesn't know what control is." She had leaned her head upwards and he merely kissed her once again and offered to get a few drinks.

While the gals and Avery were mindlessly chatting about, Rory's feline senses were starting to get rather sporadic as the night continued on. The consumption of alcohol seemingly did that, not that any one of the marauders knew due to her lack of knowledge. But just as she started to hear a long sort of ringing in her ear, she caught sight of her mother and Clarissa speaking mutely...Which was odd.

And the only thing that came out of her mother's mouth, sounding as though she were right in front of the two women:

"...One more year..."

Without any context the line was evidently...Strange. It kept the young Ms.Black awake till early morning, was it her marriage? Their own issues? Was it when they were to graduate?

It had to do something with her as her mother wouldn't have looked all that excited. So she pouted and turned to her little textbook to message Sirius...

You up?

Sirius usually kept the book at his bedside, and since him and James began sleeping in separate rooms but the second the light shown, he groaned.

But since he was seemingly abandoned her with that wretched family he peeked it open, seeing the two words as he pouted.

Guess I am now, everything alright?

Rory was waiting for him to respond back and bit her lip in confusion on how to word it, but as Sirius rubbed his eyes to attempt to reread what she wrote for a good extra minute he sighed.

It was probably her marriage, she would be getting marriage and there was no shape and form that he could stop it...Unless he came with an army of Aura's and object the wedding.

Rory it's probably just graduation right? I bet Orion would know if you really wanted to ask. Bet he'd tell you anything at the point you two are getting at, and no I don't hate Omen.

The girl giggled as she scratched the kitten in mere mention.

I don't want to bother father with this, and I haven't really looked him in the eye after the book snatching. And he was definitely watching Rabastan and I at the Christmas party.

Sirius chuckled as his head connected to the pillow, and from there on he entertained his sister for the next two hours before demanding for her to go and get some sleep.

So when he came downstairs to meet the Potter's for breakfast, James was confused as to why his friend was tired. "Rory kept me up." He yawned up an awnser, altering seeing the worried glance already showing on James.

"Ah, how's she doing Sirius?" Mrs.Potter asked, and he smiled to tell them. Especially loving the part where Walburga attempted to tell Aurora the workings of sexual education.

"Yeah, Rory really liked the fact it said that they needed HER to keep the wizarding world pure." Although Mr.Potter was chuckling along, the fact Mrs.Potter stood in damnation and enrage. Telling Sirius that if his sister had any real girl questions, that she could always Owl her.

"Oh I'm sure she goes to Cissy, I think she mentioned it as 'girl advice'." That settled the conversation for quite awhile. Sirius promised to persuade to get his sister to come over for a few hours.

◇──◇───────◇──◇

Date Posted: 03-31-19

Time: 9:28

Words: 5439

All my character icons are from the tv show Reign, have you guys watched it? All the seasons are on Netflix if you want to check it out and I highly recommend it!

Amelia Harper face claim will be Celina Sinden from now on I guess XD

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

391K 13.2K 87
~Where dwell the brave at heart, their daring, nerve and chivalry sets a Gryffindor apart~ What if there was another prophecy made? It talked about...
492 23 22
Estrella Aurora Black, youngest child of Walburga and Orion Black, sister of Sirius and Regulus Black. Follow her through her journey of Hogwarts - w...
2.4K 78 23
Everyone saw me as perfect, I always had been my whole life. I was Regulus Black, I was raised to be perfect. I was everything that my parents wanted...
66.9K 1.6K 23
Y/N Malfoy seemed to have the prefect life.... A pureblood Slytherin witch who was the ABSOLUTE apple of her father Abraxas' eye! She was everything...