exchange students ➯ norenmin

Von nahyuckle8611

What if one day, you go home only to be greeted by two handsome boys that looks like they just came out strai... Mehr

not related to this story but pls read.. ig??
exchange students
➢𝟎𝟏【host family】
➢𝟎𝟐【fishing】
➢𝟎𝟑【lies】
➢𝟎𝟓【detention】
➢𝟎𝟔【date】
➢𝟎𝟕 【zhong chenle's boyfriend】
➢𝟎𝟖【grandpa】
➢𝟎𝟗【a sudden visit】
➢𝟏𝟎【blue】
➢𝟏𝟏【nightmare】
➢𝟏𝟐【ntc 1 to 7】
➢𝟏𝟑【my feelings for you】
➢𝟏𝟒【attack】
➢𝟏𝟓【surprise】
➢𝟏𝟔【make it stop】
➢𝟏𝟕【drawings】
➢𝟏𝟖【friend】
➢𝟏𝟗【kidnapped】
➢𝟐𝟎【promise】
➢𝟐𝟏【ring】
➢𝟐𝟐【leaving】
➢𝟐𝟑【birthday】
➢𝟐𝟒【missing】
➢𝟐𝟓【sleeping together】
➢𝟐𝟔【starting over】
➢𝟐𝟕【pancakes】
➢𝟐𝟖【make me pretty please】
➢𝟐𝟗【smurfette】
➢𝟑𝟎【moving】
➢𝟑𝟏【be our boyfriend】
➢𝟑𝟐【mrs.huang】
➢𝟑𝟑【the truth】
➢𝟑𝟒【the squad】
➢𝟑𝟓【wedding dress】
➢𝟑𝟔【d-day】
➢𝟑𝟕【going home】
➢𝟑𝟖【the end♡】
『special chapter』
『a special chapter part 2 and a q&a』
『special chapter 2』

➢𝟎𝟒【perverts】

7.2K 308 327
Von nahyuckle8611

𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐞 𝟎𝟖, 𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟓

𝟓:𝟒𝟓 𝐚𝐦

Huang Renjun was sleeping peacefully when his alarm started going off causing him to forcefully wake himself up. He groaned and threw the alarm clock across from the room and made a loud sound and caused Jaemin to shot open his eyes.

Who's there?! He shouted and held Jeno in his arms tightly.

The chinese male rolled his eyes, Me. He answered as he gets off from his bed and entered the bathroom.

But before he could even lock it, he opened the door and looked at Jaemin. What are you waiting? Get ready. School starts at eight. And he locked the door.

Baby, wake up. Jaemin whispered.

Jeno fluttered his eyes open and saw an angel in front of him. Morning baby. He smiled before closing his eyes again.

Jaemin sighs. We have school.

Already? Didn't we just got here yesterday? Jeno whined, eyes still closed tightly.

I'll count up to three and if you still don't wake up... I... I'm punishing you. A smirk formed on the younger's lips when he thought of a punishment that Jeno won't be able to handle.

One..

Two..

Three. Jaemin said in a seductive manner.

Jaemin then started tickling his boyfriend but was quickly stopped when they heard a groan from the bathroom.

Jeno quickly got out from their bed and went in front of the bathroom's door and knocked aggressively. Renjun? Renjun! What happened?!

Nothing! I just slipped! Renjun said and tried to stand up but fell on the floor once again.

Renjun is an idiot. He told himself and tried to stand up once again and luckily, this time, he didn't fell as he held the sink's counter for support.

The door's handle went down and a limping Renjun walked out. He's wearing a robe. Jaemin quickly grabbed Renjun's arms and wrapped it around his shoulder as he helped him walk to his walk in closet.

Jeno hurriedly went to Renjun's walk in closet's door to open it for them.

You can let me go now. Renjun said.

Jaemin shook his head. No, we're gonna help you.

Renjun scoffs, What do you mean? You're also going to help me wear my clothes? He raised a brow at the youngest.

Jeno then approached them. Yes.

Only if you want though. The raven haired boy quickly added.

Renjun swears that he can already feel his cheeks heating up, again. This two knows how to make him flustered all the time.

❝Perverts.❞ Renjun muttered in chinese thinking the two won't understand it.

But it seems like Jeno understood it as he chuckles. Only for you babe.❞ He winked and dragged Jaemin outside the closet to give Renjun some privacy.

What did Renjun said? Jaemin asked once they were out from the closet.

He called us perverts and I told him that we are one, but only for him and winked before dragging you with me here.

Jaemin giggles, I see, you're becoming a confident gay.

He gave Jeno a peck on the lips and at the same time, Renjun opened the door and saw it.

And he suddenly felt a pang on his chest. What's happening to me?

Injunnie! Jaemin squealed.

Renjun frowned, What?

Renjun? Jeno waved his hands in front of the chinese male.

Renjun quickly shook it of. Am I out of my mind?

Yea? Renjun response.

Jeno smiled and started dragging Renjun and Jaemin out from their room and to the dining room. Good morning Mrs. Huang!

The mother smiled and placed the plates on the table before greeting the boy back. Good morning honey.

Hey mom,Renjun called.

His mother just hummed and motioned her son to continue. I'm going out with Yuanjun later. I might arrive home late.Renjun said but truth to be told, he's actually going out with Yuanjun AND Dejun. 

Okay, but how will Jeno and Jaemin get home? His mother asked.

Truth to be told, Renjun actually haven't thought about it.

I'll just ask Chenle to go home with them.❞ The boy answered and continued eating.

Tell Yuanjun I said hi. His mother said.

👼

My love~! Renjun sang as he approaches a girl.

Jeno and Jaemin are just following where the older will take them with a wide smile but Jeno's smile turned into a frown in an instant with the name Renjun just used to call the girl they're approaching.

The girl jumped into Renjun's arms. My love!

The two hugged for like an eternity until Dejun pulled them apart.

Jeno and Jaemin stood awkwardly behind Renjun.

Hi, The girl greeted the two.

Speak korean. Renjun whispered to the girl.

Let me guess, you two are Renjun's ho── Renjun quickly covered her mouth and pinched her side, earning a yelp from her.

The girl yanked Renjun's hand away from her mouth and sent him a glare.

I'm Yuanjun. Nice to meet you two. She bowed.

Jeno.

Jaemin.

Hey, these two are cold.Yuanjun whispered to Renjun.

Let's just go to our room now. Dejun spoke.

I'll follow, I just need to help these two find theirs. Renjun said before leaving with Jeno and Jaemin.

What's your first subject? Renjun asked.

Jeno took his timetable from his pocket and checked before answering, History.

How about you Jae──

You.

Renjun froze on his spot. His cheeks flushed red in an instant once again.

Jaemin chuckles at the older's reaction and answered him seriously this time. I have the same with Jeno.

What's y-your class and room n-number? Renjun tried not to stutter but when he did, he mentally cursed himself for it.

It's Class one Room seven.

I think my timetable is the same with Nana.

Huh? Who's nana? Renjun asked.

I'm Nana.

Renjun groaned once he processed where the two idiots' room are. God! Why didn't you told me sooner that the both of you are in the same class as I am?!

Really?! Jeno is now mentally squealing.

Yeah, same with Yuanjun and Dejun.

How should we know that we have the same class as you when you haven't even told us yours until now. Jaemin pouted.

Renjun playfully rolled his eyes and started walking away. Better start walking or you might regret it later because it's almost 8 and we might get late! He shouts as he continued to walk away.

Jeno and Jaemin quickly ran after the chinese male and after catching up with his pace, Jaemin casually wrapped an arm around Renjun's waist as his free hand held Jeno's.

Feeling Jaemin's arms around his waist, Renjun is now starting to get used to the youngest's clingyness and he unconsciously smiled at the feeling.

There you are! A high pitch scream echoed around the almost empty hallway.

Jaemin quickly let go of his hold from Renjun and Jeno.

Hey Chenle! Jaemin waved at the boy who's running towards them.

Jaemin-hyung! Chenle beamed a wide smile at him before snatching Renjun away from them.

I need your help. Chenle said as he drags away the older.

« 𝖙 𝖇 𝖈 »

i wonder what kind of help lele needs... hmmm...🙃

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

29.3K 963 56
The Group, NCity had teamed up with the group Killarz, they don't know if it is something, or someone making them stay. But, this is what I know. Bu...
432K 23.5K 66
When Jaemin transfers to a new school (an all boys boarding school, at that), he gets a very.. interesting roommate. ♡ ♡ Jeno has a wild reputation f...
258K 9.3K 31
[finished but i'm on hiatus so i won't answer your comments] On his first day at Seoul High School of the Arts Renjun bumps into two guys that chang...
75.3K 4.8K 22
Trapped in his house with his five cousins during his parents' vacation, Renjun finds himself face-to-face with a trio of invaders. They're not inter...