Monsters Among Men || 5sos

By daddy_luke

Jerseys decision to run away from her mother brings her deep into the woods surrounding her house. She doesn'... More

. 1 .
. 2 .
. 3 .
. 4 .
. 5 .
. 6 .
. 7 .
. 9 .
. 10 .
. 11 .
. 12 .
. 13 .
. 14 .
. 15 .
. 16 .
. 17 .
. 18 .
. 19 .
. 20 .
. 21 .
. 22 .
. 23 .
. 24 .
. 25 .
. 26 .
. 27 .
. 28 .
. 29 .
. 30 .
. 31 .
. 32 .
. 33 .
. 34 .
!!!!
. 35 .
. 36 .
. 37 .
. 38 .
. 39 .

. 8 .

8.7K 180 57
By daddy_luke

Jersey wakes up alone, which hasn't really happened in at least two weeks.

The small girl whines and wiggles, figuring that at least one of the wolves will come to check on her when they hear, which they should hear her, she figures, if they're in the house. They tend to hear everything, she's noticed.

She wants to call them, but she doesn't know their names. She'd considered giving them her own names, but it didn't feel right. They probable have names already.

She gets up lazily, rolls out of the bed and onto her feet, stumbling out of the room with a grumpy whine.

She looks in the living room, frowning when the wolves aren't there. She looks in the back yard and then all the bedrooms, confuses when not even one of them shows up.

"Okayyy..." She mutters, slightly outspoken, Incase they're hiding or something. "I guess I'll just leave then, if no ones around to stop me." She sing songs, slipping on a pair of slippers that are a bit too big for her that she's been wearing (she'd found them in the room she sleeps in) and opens the front door. She steps out and looks around.

"Okay, well then, bye! I'm leaving!" She shouts, walking into the woods and glancing around some more.

She keeps walking, figuring that soo they're gonna jump out and take her back to the house.

But no, nothing.

She finds that even now that she has complete opportunity, she by no means want to leave. The wolves are nice, the house is lovely, somehow food is always in supply (she doesn't really know how) and she doesn't have to deal with her mother.

Granted, she's getting kinda lonely and restless, but this is better than how her life was before.

Jersey huffs and turns back, heading for the house. She hadn't got very far, so she didn't have trouble getting back to the house.

Once inside, she took off the shoes and plopped down on the couch, thinking.

Sure, there have been times where one or two of the wolves was missing, but she'd never thought much of it, maybe they were hunting? But never had she been alone in the house in the- close to two, she thinks, maybe even three- months she's been here.

She sits around for a while before deciding to eat, and then she watches tv.

She ends up falling asleep, with nothing to do except maybe snoop around the house and watch tv.

When she wakes, she hears hushed voices in another room, and she refrains from screaming.

She whimpers instead, carefully standing and going to the front door, putting on the slippers, and trying to open it silently.

"Hey, wait wait wait!" She hears a deep voice call.

Jersey shrieks and flings the door open, taking off running.

"No no no! Wait!" She doesn't listen, obviously, she runs through the woods, darting back and forth. The flimsy shoes make her stumble and fall, and the boys chasing her catch up quickly.

Her arm is grabbed and she screams, trying to hit and kick, but the dark man with black hair wraps his arms around hers, restraining her arms so she can't struggle. She tries to kick, but she's pushed against the mans chest and can't get enough momentum to do any damage.

"Shh, Shh, it's okay, love, calm down." The man holding her coos in her ear, and three other men- boys?- come around in front of her, watching her and whoever's holding her and she pants and shrieks and begins to cry.

"No, baby, no, don't cry. It's alright."

Jersey sobs, giving up on fighting and just letting the cries rack her body.

The boy restraining her sighs and picks her up. She doesn't fight much as he readjusts her so he can carry her, and then the group walks to the house. The boy holding her smells good, familiar almost, she briefly notices when she heaves in a breath and continues to sob, worried for her life and wishing those wolves would show up and protect her. Where are they?

Every once in a while she gains the strength to push and wiggle, but then the boy coos shushes, and she gives up again.

She's set down on the couch once inside the house, and she curls up in a ball and sobs into her knees.

The four back away from her and all sit on the larger couch.

"We're not gonna hurt you, little one, you don't need to be scared." One says. Jersey glances up and looks over the four who are looking worriedly at her.

One is broad and blonde, with a quiff, pale skin and bright blue eyes staring at her with drawn eyebrows.

Next to him is a sharp featured boy with tan skin and black hair, dark brown eyes and thick eyebrows.

Then, a slightly lighter boy with curly light brown hair and hazel eyes, muscular arms leaned on his legs.

Lastly, a very pale boy with artificially red hair and green eyes, slim features but just as intimidating.

They're all attractive, but that's not quite what jersey notices. She notes that each look capable of hurting her, fierce and intimidating.

The four look between eachother and the small girl takes the opportunity to jump up and run to her room. She shuts the door but there's no lock. She looks around for somewhere to hide but when nothing looks promising, she just gets in the bed and pulls the covers over her, sobbing into them.

The door opens softly and the four come in, standing at the far side of the room against the wall.

"I swear, love, were not gonna hurt you." The black haired one says in a gentle voice.

"Wh-where are the-they?"

"The wolves?" The blonde asks. "That's kinda a tough one to explain." He chuckles. He didn't think about how she might take that, and now she's worried.

"Wh-what'd you do to them?!"

"No! No we're- they're fine, baby. Don't worry, okay?" The blonde explains, and jersey looks skeptically at him, wiping her eyes.

"Who are you? Are- are you the people that own this place? Where've you been? I-I-"

"Shh, give us a chance to explain, sweetheart." The one with red hair speaks, coming a little closer. "This is going to sound insane, though. Alright?"

Jersey frowns but nods.

"Okay. We're the wolves." The one with black hair states. The four watch the girl carefully as she stares with a straight face.

"You're right. That does sound insane." Jersey raises an eyebrow.

"Yeah. So basically, we're what you'd call werewolves. We can change forms between wolf and human." The curly haired boy states.

"Yeah I don't believe you." Jersey dead pans, shaking her head.

Each looks to the other before shrugging, then they leave the room, and jersey frowns in confusion.

Soon the four wolves come in and jump onto the bed, and jersey cant help but grin. "Okay." She mumbles as the white wolf nuzzles her, and the other three do as well.

"I guess I believe you." She giggles when the brown wolf licks her cheek. After rubbing on the girl for a minute more they leave the room again, and come back as teenage boys.

"Why do you have to leave to do that?" Jersey questions shyly.

"Because when we shift back we uh- don't have clothes on." Jersey blushes and giggles and the four sit on her bed facing her again.

"So what are your names?" Jersey asks with a curious glint in her eye.

"Ashton." The one with curly hair says.

"Luke." The blonde grins.

"Calum." The tan boy says.

"Michael." The red haired boy states.

"Do you guys know my name?" Jersey asks, trying to think of any reason they might.

"Nope." Calum chuckles.

"It's jersey." She grins, and the four nod.

"I'm sure you have more questions?" Michael suggests, and jersey nods.

"Why did you guys bring me here?"

"Well, first because the woods are dangerous at night, but also..." the blonde begins to explain, but trails off, not knowing how to explain.

"You're our mate." Ashton answers. jersey raises an eyebrow, thinking of every werewolf book or movie she's ever read or seen.

"Hm." She replies, a bit doubtful. The four chuckle.

"You'll get used to it." Ashton chuckles.

"How are all four of you... my... like, isnt it normally just two-?" jersey wonders, trailing off, finding herself unable to say what she means.

"We don't really know. we just are." Calum chuckles.

Jersey nods, trying to think of more questions. "The whole food always being stocked thing makes a lot more sense now." She hasn't really thought into it before, but the other option would have to be that someone was coming in and stocking food while she slept, and that would be a whole lot creepier.

The boys chuckle and jersey giggles a bit.

"I'm sorry we scared you, princess." Ashton says gently, scooting closet and putting a hand on her knee. Jersey looks at the hand and smiles gently.

The ending sucks cause I didn't know what to do sorry hope you liked this chap!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.5K 394 27
The boys were living in the woods, going through their days without much worrying. Of course there was the latest member of their pack, who still had...
38K 697 41
In which a girl who's scared of love falls for a boy who's afraid of being left. ((Completed)) *under editing* Rankings: #2 in lukehemmings
333K 9.6K 31
|book one| im-prin-ted se-ries ❝in which a half wolf, half teenage boy meets his imprint. his human imprint.❞
9.1K 177 30
Love comes in many forms