Unexpected Surprises

By SeaxxSun

Ariana Belle was the typical quiet girl. She was the weak link in the ferocious Crimson Pack. She was shunned... More

Unexpected Surprises
Authors Note
From Happy Birthday to Drunk Sex
Rejection and An Unexpected Suprise x2
Goodbye
Reunited
Kodak Moment
Family
From Fairytale to a Nightmare
"She makes Joey go red..... like tomatoes!"
Prince turned out to be the monster.
Give Him Time ..
This attraction will be the end of me
Father or Not?
This is a Warning
The Rightful Luna and The Fraud
Alpha Daddy?
Confessions
Not A Chapter ... Sorry !
i love you ...
He's Off The Market ! Sorry Ladies !
Never Mess With a Ballerina
The Game!
DelaRosa
The Problem.
No
Sealing The Deal With A Kiss
Mate
Promises
Yolanda & Glen
Not A Chapter! Sorry Lovelies!
Roberto
Love
The Kiss And Tell
To Take The Out Or Not
Blood Calling
Jossie & Benny Boy
Sunny
Epilogue
Good News!

Vincent

91.1K 2.8K 106
By SeaxxSun

Chapter Twenty Eight

Ariana Belle

"Viper! Oh my God! Is that you!" Marina squealed running across and jumped into his arms.

"Hey baby girl." He laughed wrapping his arms around her shoulders.

"I thought you went off to Washington!" She gushed kissing his cheek and looked up at him with bright eyes.

"Psst!" Turning around I looked at a confused Quin.

"Why is she hugging a leach!" She growled her fingers curling into fist.

Without realising, I growled in response. "Sorry!" I blushed covering my mouth with the palm of my hand.

"Who is he?" She urged keeping an eye at Viper and Marina as they kept talking.

I could feel his gaze glaring at the side of my head but it was hard to take in.

Here he was, our cousin. Our vampire cousin. Our family seriously couldn't get more messed up.

Squirming I bit down on my lip and glared down at my feet.

"Ariana!"

"He's our cousin! Happy!" I hissed glaring into her eyes.

She gasped and her eyes shot back and forth between them and me. "That's impossible..." She breathed glaring at him.

"Trust me." I sighed running my fingers through my long hair.

Turning back to the bags I pulled out my maxi dress before rushing off to my kids.

"Mariah open the door its me!" After a couple seconds Mariah opened the large wooden door.

Her eyes were wide as she stared straight into my eyes.

"I heard." She mumbled stqring over at Viper. Nodding I walked passed her and up the tower stairs.

"Mommy! Look! We can see ships from here!" Joey laughed jumping into my arms. "Really! Wow that's beautiful.." I smiled setting him back down on the floor. 

"Beau... Tiful.." Zoey breathed trying the word out on her tongue. Smiling over at her I kissed the top of her head before walking back downstairs.

Sitting down next to Mariah I stared out into the ocean. "He needs to leave." She started as she played with the grains of sand.

"I mind linked the pack and Caleb sent half the pack Ari. They're five minutes away. He needs to leave! They'll kill him!" She stressed clenching her jaw.

"Oh honey nobody can kill me." Viper smirked startling us as he sat next to me.

"Hello Cousin. Step-Cousin." He smiled his fangs slightly poking out. Any normal person would think he just had weird teeth but we knew the truth. How deadly those were. To humans and wolfs.

"Viper." I nodded clenching my hands together. My wolf wanted to attack him. He was to close to us. To our pups. But I, my human side. Couldn't even dream of hurting my family.

"Uh hi ... Viper. .." Mariah stuttered playing with the sand.

Rolling his eyes he flicked away a stray piece of his brown hair. "Its Vincent. I swear I can't shake that damn nick name."

"Vincent .... I like it. Its better than viper." I laughed scrunching my nose.

Smiling he wrapped his arm around my shoulder and kissed my temple.

I could feel my body freezing. I didn't know how I would respond. But I smiled as my body relaxed into his and hugged him back.

"I'm so happy we finally got to meet." He sighed in content.

"They're here." Mariah squealed turning back and ran into the tower shutting the door behind her. Hiding the kids from Caleb's wrath.

"So I'm guessing Mr Bad Ass Alpha doesn't know." Vincent joked helping me onto my feet.

"I haven't had the chance." I grimaced as we walked back to Quin and Marina.

Quin shivered as her eyes connected with Vincents making him smirk.

"Hey there you beautiful female dog." He winked wrapping his tan arm around her waist.

Shrieking she punched his gut. Twisting out of his embrace she kneed him before stomping behind me.

"Don't ever touch me you nasty blood sucking, life taking freak!"

Exchanging looks with Marina we smirked at them.

"I knew you wanted me." He wheezed clutching onto his thing. "I swear you guys better control your cousin before I kill him." Quin growled her eyes flashing in anger.

"Vince-" I started only to be interrupted as ten wolves stepped onto the beach from behind the trees.

Vincent hissed as a grey wolf snatched Marina behind him with his teeth.

"Vince stop! That's her mate!" I shouted recognizing Adrian's blue eyes. I grabbing his arm before he could snatch her back.

"Ariana! What the fuck is going on!" I could feel my blood freeze as my heart dropped down to my feet.

Glancing away from Vince I blushed seeing Caleb naked. Standing in front of his pack. His eyes flashed black as he glared at my hand.

Snatching my hand away from Vincent's, I turned to Quin. Who immediately threw a pair of long shorts.

Throwing it at him I kept blushing as he roughly put them on. "Answer me!" He growled making the others squirm at their Alpha's anger. I could sense the other wolfs halt as they made their way into the clearing.

"Do not talk to her like that pup!" Vince hissed his eyes flashing into a solid black.

Gasp were heard through the trees as they looked into his eyes.

Vampires eyes only turned red, not black. Only werewolf's had black eyes.

"Who.Are You," Caleb growled his fingers clenching into a fist.

Smirking, Vince crossed his arms and shrugged. "You aren't being a good boy. I don't think you deserve to know."

I could feel Caleb move towards him. And before I could stop it I threw myself in front of Vince, only to be thrown back into the air as Caleb tackled into me.

"Ariana!" Quin and Marina screamed. Wheezing I held onto my head where I felt most of the impact.

"Look what the fuck you did! You stupid fucking dog!"

"I didn't mean it.... Fuck!"

"Marina calm down baby. Stop! Baby!"

"Everybody calm down!" Immediately the voices quieted down. All I could feel was the throbbing pain in my skull, my skin felt like it was being prickled by needles. Then everything began to fade. The voices grew hushed and urged.

I could sense another wolf. A higher position wolf walking around me.

But I didn't care, the only thought was my babies.

"Uncle..."

"Alpha De La Rosa.."

Then it slowly took me into darkness.

∆∆

Waking up was a lot harder than usual. My face felt swollen twice it's size. Licking my lips I winced at how chapped they were.

"I stayed away because you asked me Caleb..... How can you .... I need to see... Get out of my way pup!" I grimaced as I tried to eavesdrop.

Sighing in defeat I blinked open my eyes and waited for them to adjust to the soft lighting. Then I called for Caleb.

Seconds later he burst through the door with an angry Vince behind him.

"Fuck babe I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to. I thought he was, why did you get in front. I'm sorry."He blurted holding onto my hands.

"Its okay. It was my fault." I shrugged squeezing his hand before turning back to Vincent.

He had his head down. His grey eyes glaring daggers into the floor. His hands were in his sweater pockets and his hair seemed like he had run his fingers through it all day.

"Hey what'd the floor do to you?" I joked making him look up.

Cracking a small smile he shook his head at me. "Nothing. I'm just glad you're okay." Walking over he kissed my forehead ignoring Caleb's glare.

"And as much as I would love to stay and make sure you stay okay." He hissed his eyes darting over to Caleb who winced. "I have a clan I have to make sure made it through those damn mutts." He sighed his fingers running through his hair.

"Okay I understand." I smiled. "But please do come back and visit. So we can talk without getting attacked." I laughed .

Chuckling he nodded before walking out.

"I really am sorry Ariana. I never ment to hurt you." He stressed burying his head onto the bed.

"Hey its okay. I reacted out of instinct. It was all me." I laughed running my fingers through his hair.

It was so long. It would need a cut soon...

"So you're a hybrid." He whispered breaking the comfortable silence. Cringing I nodded. "Of some sort. Yes."

Once more we stayed in silence. Closing my eyes I listened to the sounds through the pack home.

I could hear Zoey giggling in the living room with Joey. I smiled as my heart settled knowing they were okay and most likely they hadn't seen what happened.

Straining my ears I could hear Marina talking to a man outside the house.

"Remember when Marina was knocked out and I promised I'd tell you everything when she woke up?" Nodding I urged him to go on.

"Well I guess I should tell you now." He said clearing his throat as he lifted his head off the bed.

His eyes were red with tiredness buy he fidgeted the more I stared at him which confused me.

"Somebody came to visit you.." He started as he toyed with my fingertips.

Who hasn't stopped by. I thought as I looked back into these past months.

"Okay.." I laughed.

"It was your father, Roberto. Alpha De La Rosa."

∆ Authors Note ∆

It's short, I know I'm sorry! I promise the next one will make up for this one!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8M 119K 36
Everly is a werewolf living in a pack where no one wants her. Her mother and father don't treat her the same as her beautiful sister. She has learned...
1.7K 125 12
This is the story of Alpha Carson and his mate Katie. It is backstory for Alpha Aaron's parents as requested by one of my readers. (Alpha Aaron is se...
2.6M 76.6K 48
#40 in werewolf -/-/- #55 in werewolf 4/18/2018 #71 in werewolf 11/18/2018 Book #1 of the 2&2 novels I didn't see it coming. Well physically I cant...
346K 10.7K 24
Previously known as "A Werewolf Story". Four childhood best friends - Adrian, also the future alpha of their pack, Belle, Chase and Darlene...