~South Park Style Oneshots~

By ShilohBuff

Just a collection of Stan x Kyle oneshots!! [Artwork is not mine!! It's just so cute I had to use it] More

Every Part
It's a Trap!
♥︎Kiss♥︎
Don't Leave Me
Spill That Spring Break Tea (1)
Spill That Spring Break Tea (2)
Jews Love Black Lipstick
Spill That Spring Break Tea (Bonus)
Can You Believe This Shit?
Winter Has Never Felt So Warm
Your Aura Almost Drowns Me
A Kiss to Your Wrist is Better Than None
You Shine Brightest in October

゚。Cute Competition。゚

8.6K 115 673
By ShilohBuff

Sup it's been like a month and i'm disappointed in myself cuz I HAVE IDEAS AND I WANNA WRITE THEM BUT IM NOT soooo hopefully I'll get around to it
Anyway here's the mf tea

Ft. Creek

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Stan walked through the halls of school, seeing kids bullying each other or making out. He also saw a lot of yaoi fanart hung up on the walls lately. Apparently the Japanese girls were going through one of their crazy phases where they would pump out fanart after fanart. They were pretty quiet for a while, so the sudden amount of drawings thrown at everyone's faces were kind of surprising, but also kind of not. The Japanese girls weren't just drawing Craig and Tweek this time, they were drawing loads of different pairings, and at every turn Stan made, he would see pictures of his friends making out with each other. The yaoi artists weren't just sticking with boy x boy pairings either, they were drawing girls, too. There was Bebe and Wendy, and Wendy and Red, and just so much shit that Stan thought he was gonna be sick. He wasn't against gay people or anything, he's even dating Kyle, it was just horrifying to see your friends put into these disturbing situations.

Stan eventually made it to the front of the school, where he saw the Japanese girls sitting on the stairs, probably drawing some new work to sell to the weird people of South Park, especially Craig's dad.

Stan was about to walk away from the girls, until he heard one of them speak. "Hey, my dad got me these Terrance and Phillip tickets, but I don't care about seeing it. Do any of you guys want it?" The red-haired Japanese girl asked the rest of her friends, the rest of them shaking their head. They weren't interested in it, either.

But Stan on the other hand, wanted to see the new film so bad. Terrance and Phillip recently released a new movie starring them, but apparently it was so grotesque and so good that tickets to watch it were pretty expensive. Stan knew that Kyle wanted to watch it just as badly as him, so Stan paced up to the girls to take the tickets off their hands, until Craig showed up.

"I can take them if you don't want them," Craig told the red-haired girl in his monotone voice, making Stan shove him. "Goddammit Craig, I wanted those tickets!" Craig collected himself and flipped Stan the bird. "First come first serve, dude. Go get your tickets somewhere else." Stan glared at Craig. He's always hated him. In fact, his friends hated him too. Craig always one-upped them in some way, and it was annoying. But not this time, Stan thought. He's doing this for Kyle, so Stan will do whatever it takes.

Just as Stan was about to tell Craig to fuck off, one of the Japanese girls had an idea. "Oh, I know how we can settle this!" She announced, a little too joyfully. Everyone turned towards her to listen.

"There will be a competition! Whichever couple acts the cutest throughout the school day will win the tickets. We'll be the judges, of course," she announced, referring to herself and her friends as they squealed in delight. Stan and Craig stared blankly at the girls, of course they would want something like that. "Oh and one more thing," the girl continued, "You're not allowed to tell your partners about the competition. It's all on you."

The two boys groaned, but then glared at each other. Fine, if that's how it's gonna be, then there's no way they're backing down. They set off to find their respective boyfriends, hearing a "good luck" come from the girls.

The bell rang for the first class of the day, and students went to their classes. Stan walked into physics to see Kyle already in his seat, and the Japanese girls observing the contestants from the back of the class. Luckily, Stan's seat was right next to his friend's. He sat down and saw Craig and Tweek walk in, holding hands. Stan turned around to face the Japanese girls, seeing grins on their faces. He rolled his eyes. Goddammit, Craig already had a lead. This isn't fair, Craig and Tweek have been together longer than most of the couples in school, and they always held hands.

Stan huffed, he's not giving up. He wrapped an arm around Kyle, surprising the red head a little. He looked slightly confused. "Uh, Stan? What're you doing?" Kyle was blushing, they never really showed affection in public, let alone in class. Stan started to sweat, he didn't know what to do. Suddenly, he felt Kyle slowly lean into the crook of his neck, and a smile was forming on his face. "We should do this more often..." Stan started to get red himself, he was surprised at Kyle's sudden compliance. Kyle also looked hella cute like this, causing Stan to smile himself and snuggle into his hair. He could hear the Japanese girls behind them awing, making Stan chance a glance at Craig to see his reaction.

Craig huffed, noticing the "come at me bro" on Stan's face. Yeah, there's no way he's gonna be beat by something as lame as that. Like he was showing off, Craig lifted Tweek from his seat and set him on his lap. He moved his hands under Tweek's messily buttoned shirt, and rested them on his stomach, cuddling him. Tweek was freaking out. He knew Craig was actually a pretty romantic guy, with pet-names and hand holding and whatnot, but this was a little much. "CRAIG?!? What're you doing man?? GAH the teacher can come in any minute!!" Craig just held on tighter to the twitchy boy. "Relax babe, we're fine," Craig reassured and kissed him on the cheek, as if to calm him down. It worked, and Tweek started to blush like crazy as he managed to settle down a bit and leaned into Craig's hold.

The girls from the back of the class started squealing, and some other girls started awing as well. Craig looked back to Stan, grinning pettily at him and flipping him off. Stan let out a quiet sneer. If they weren't cuddling such cute boys right now, they would be at each other's necks.

After class, students flooded into the halls towards their locker, the restroom, or their friends. Tweek was standing by his locker, trying to find his calculus book through the mess of papers and folders. Craig was walking down the hallway, and as he passed Tweek he swiftly slapped dat ass boi.

"GAH!" Tweek turned around to face Craig, who was grinning. "What the heck was that for, man??!??" The Japanese girls, who were a little down the hall, started snickering. Craig walked towards Tweek and loomed over him, due to him being slightly taller, trapping Tweek between the lockers and himself. "You're cute."

Tweek started flipping out, and blushed like crazy. Craig gently cupped Tweek's face with both hands, as a way to calm his twitchy boyfriend down. Tweek began breathing normally again, then hid his still red face in his boyfriend's neck when he realized that others were staring.

Stan was definitely staring, huffing in frustration. Goddammit, Kyle would never let him slap his ass, Kenny already does it on a regular basis. Stan saw the red head walking down the hall to his locker. Panicking, he went up to Kyle and pinned him against the row of lockers. Kyle looked surprised for a second, which was quickly replaced with embarrassment. "Dude, what are you doing??" He asked in an angry whisper. Honestly, Stan had no idea. He began to shake from the nervousness. Kyle noticed, and put his hands on his boyfriend's shoulders to try and relax him.

"Uh..." Was all Stan was capable of saying, until he slammed his lips against Kyle's.

Kyle's eyes went wide. It's not like it was their first kiss or anything, it was just so sudden that it took him by surprise. The boy didn't know how to feel. So many people were watching them, and he could feel the stares and hear the squeals. Stan was still on him, almost desperate-like. Charmed by this, Kyle slowly shut his eyes and cupped Stan's face in his hand, and kissed his boyfriend back.

Stan was completely lost in the moment, nearly forgetting that he was in a crowded hallway and was trying to one-up Craig. He pulled back from Kyle, who seemed dazed, and Stan felt slightly guilty. He should be showing affection for Kyle no matter what, and not just for a dumb competition.

Stan led Kyle to his next class, as he still seemed out of it. He was clinging onto Stan with a feeling of complete satisfaction. Stan grinned when he heard Craig scowl.

A few classes later, the bell rang for lunch. Kids raced out into the halls and busted through the cafeteria doors, trying to be the first in the lunch line.

The boys were already seated at their normal table, with Craig sitting in front of Stan, and their respective partners sitting next to them. However, they weren't really paying attention, as Kyle was busy arguing with Cartman, and Tweek was busy freaking out about it.

Craig was still feeling salty from Stan causing that whole kissing scene with Kyle. Huffing, Craig decided to go for a more direct attack.

"Yanno," he started, "Tweek is the sweetest thing. Even when he's angry, he's still so cute..." Craig looked to Kyle, "Can't say the same for him, though." Stan immediately pierced his gaze at the boy in front of him. He did not just insult his Kyle. Stan set down the shitty cafeteria burger he was about to bite into, and crossed his arms over the table.

"I think you're blind dude," Stan countered, "Because you clearly can't tell the difference between someone being cute and someone being a twink." Craig angrily glared at Stan. "Twinks are cute, dumbass."

Stan huffed. "Then that's all Tweek is good at, being a twink. My boyfriend is cute, smart, and can beat someone's ass. How about yours, huh? He freaks out at everything. You guys probably haven't even fucked yet cuz he'd be scared of the condom breaking or something."

Craig stood up and leaned over the table and growled. "You don't know shit, Marsh. Tweek feels awesome. I bet you can't relate though, cuz you have a slut for a boyfriend. He's had three boyfriends before you, and we all know they were eager to pound him."

Stan stood up as well, now completely furious. That was a low blow, and he wasn't gonna let Craig get away with it. "Take a look at your boyfriend, Tucker. He's a fucking cum-bucket, that's literally all he's good for."

Craig's fists tightened at the surface of the table. "Whatever, at least he doesn't get picked on by someone as retarded as Cartman. And, by the way, Kyle deserves all his abuse."

"I'LL KICK YOUR ASS!!"

Stan swung the first blow, landing his fist straight to Craig's jaw. He stumbled onto the floor, spitting out a tooth and scrambling up to counter Stan.

Quickly, it became a full on fist fight, with people crowding around them and blood on their faces. Most importantly, however, Kyle and Tweek were standing there, looking at the whole scene play out. Kyle had an unimpressed look on his face, while Tweek was silently freaking out and twitching like crazy.

Soon, Kyle had enough, and decided to put a stop to the fight, which was fairly easy to do.

"Stanley!"

Stan immediately stopped, like a trained dog, and looked up at Kyle, as if he was just noticing him standing there. Stan was currently straddling Craig, his fist still in the air as he was about to send another blow. Craig was struggling to get Stan off him, while Tweek scrambled to his side and caressed his face... and also started to make out.

Kyle crossed his arms and stared at Stan, who was getting to his feet and scratching his neck. "Uh... hey dude." Kyle just furrowed his eyebrows in anger. "Don't 'dude' me, dude. What the fuck was that?"

Stan was quick with his words. "Craig called you a slut!" Craig pulled away from Tweek and scowled. "Well you called Tweek a cum-bucket." Tweek began twitching again. "GAH! Why would you say that! Jeezus!"

Kyle just sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose in frustration, a habit he picked up from his dumb boyfriend who was apparently trying to protect his honor. "Oh my god, Stan, why do I love you." This caused Stan to blush profusely, and in front of most of the school too, as they were still watching.

There was complete silence, until awes and squeals erupted from the girls, and the Japanese girls came rushing to Stan and Craig.

"Oh my god! That was the most adorable thing everrr!!" One of the girls said, "It was hard choosing a winner, but I think we got one." Stan and Craig turned towards them in anticipation, while Tweek and Kyle looked at them in confusion, they had no idea what was going on.

"So... the winner of the cute competition is
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Kenny!"

Stan and Craig looked devastated. "What?!"

"Woo-hoo!" That was Kenny, who picked Butters up and took the Terrance and Phillip tickets from the girls.

"Hey what! That's total bs! We didn't even know Kenny was part of this shit!" Craig complained, standing up now. "I called Tweek a cum-bucket for nothing..." Stan said, disappointed in himself. "Whatever Marsh," Craig said as he shoved Stan over as he passed by him, his fingers entwined with Tweek's, "Kyle's still a slut."

Stan was about to walk up to Craig to punch him again, but Kyle swiftly stepped in front of him and stopped him with a hand to his chest. "Stan, care to explain what all this shit was about?" Stan sighed, and explained everything to Kyle, and how he just really wanted to watch the new movie with him. People were heading back to their tables again, wanting to make the most of the remaining minutes of lunch.

"So yeah," Stan said as he finished his reasoning, "Sorry about all that, dude." Kyle sighed and smiled. He cupped Stan's face with his hands and kissed him. "The things that you'll do for me... you're too sweet," Kyle said almost dream-like against Stan's lips, before pulling away. "But you know that whole thing was pointless, right? Because I already have tickets for the movie anyway." Kyle reached into his back pocket and held up two movie tickets to Stan's face. He facepalmed, Stan couldn't believe how carried away he could get sometimes, not as much as Kyle though.

"But it was nice," Kyle continued, putting the tickets away and walking out of the cafeteria, "I liked all that attention you were giving me." Stan paced up to Kyle and grabbed his hand, "Then I promise to give you more of it, and not just because I'm trying to win something."

"Gaaaaaayy."

"Shut the fuck up Craig," Stan yelled back, "You're one to talk."

Pretty soon, the bell rang for the remaining classes of the day, and even if they didn't win the competition, Stan still thought he and Kyle were the cutest couple in the school.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Radical boiyo

Later gamers

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 18.3K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
643K 39.3K 103
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
464K 16.7K 95
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
115K 5.7K 54
(y/n) (l/n) a girl who was born in the modern world who somewhat ends up in the taisho era of demon slayer. Her sassiness and eccentric attitude capt...