hopes and dreams

By ryans-

in which hoping and dreaming got a pair of lovers killed. More

letter one.
letter two.
letter three.
letter four.
letter five.
letter six.
letter seven.
letter eight.
letter nine.
letter ten.
letter twelve.
letter thirteen.
letter fourteen.
letter fifteen.
letter sixteen.
letter seventeen.
letter eighteen.
letter nineteen.
letter twenty.
letter twenty one.
letter twenty two.
letter twenty three.
letter twenty four.
epilogue.

letter eleven.

850 74 9
By ryans-

dear zach,

we sat together at lunch. daniel and jonah seemed to be hitting it off.

we had our moments of the four of us talking, but it was mostly the group split in half.

having you around seemed like a never ending loop of laughs and fun. yet you frowned when you saw i wasn't eating. in my defense, salad was never a tasty meal and i would never eat it.

although, that's all i've been eating for lunch now-a-days.

"you should eat, jacky. i don't want you to get sick."

"i'm not hungry."

"well obviously if you have a bowl of trees in front of you." you said. "eat my pizza and i'll have your salad."

"i'll get fat," i muttered.

"no you won't. you'll still be the same beautiful jack you are now. so please eat, angel."

how the hell was i supposed to say no to that.

from, jack.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

644K 32.4K 60
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
6.6M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
167K 17.6K 23
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...