All Mine

By kayla070102

Enjoy❤ More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
17
18
19
20
21

16

9.4K 278 42
By kayla070102

Darrion

I groaned out Myahs name as she bounced up and down with wild energy. I was loving my view almost like I was in a daze.

"Darrion."

Her moaning only made me want her more. I passionately kissed her and flipped us over to where I was on top. I gave her slow deep strokes.

I sped up as she was boosting my ego.

As she was coming to her climax the tightness around my dick became tighter.

"Damn Myah." She was causing me to slow down. Her hands went up and down on the back of my shoulders as she scratched me.

"All fours." I demanded. I was completely out at this point.

Her arch was absolutely beautiful. I slid in forcefully causing Her to moan.

As she threw it back I was thinking i was going to marry her. She cooks, clean, is amazing with Santana, and the sex couldn't get any better.

"Daddy I'm cumming."

"Hold that shit ma."

We both ended up cumming at the same time. Our breathing was heavy as we laid down in one another's arms.

The other day Myah told me she wanted to wait to have kids. But that damn sure wasn't going to stop me from trying. And who knows a condom might "accidentally" break. Or I just might "forget" to put one on all together.

I know she said wait but she couldn't give me a good reason why.

I was on my way to sleep until I felt Myah move out of the bed.

"Where are you going?"

"Shower." she simply said. I laughed as I watched her limp.

"Here I come."

"No Darrion, I have somewhere to be so I have to take a quick shower and you don't know how to keep your roaming hands to yourself."

I laughed. "I'll keep my hands to myself."

She started to water and a couple minutes after her I got in. I watched as the soap ran down her curves.

My wood was getting hard all over again.

I grabbed her hips and pulled her back towards me. So she could feel it. She smacked her lips and rolled her eyes.

"You cannot be mad at me YOU did this." I kissed her neck leaving hickeys marking what's mine.

"Darrion please I have somewhere to be by 8."

I ignored her as I picked her up. My kisses went down to her breast as I showed them both love.

My hardness was now at her entrance. i was rubbing it against her clit as she moaned.

"Stop teasing." I see she changed her mind.

I did as she said. Her moaning was getting louder and since we was closer to Santana's room I covered her mouth.

"Daddy stop." She pushed my hips back.

"Move ya hand." I forcefully slammed into her again and again.

She came and I felt her warm juices slid down my dick. Short after I came too.

I picked her up and placed her in the bed. I didn't even care we was still wet from the shower. I tried to go for round 3 but somehow she got out of my grip. I didn't mind this time cause she wore me out.

"You pulled out right?"

"See.... what had happen was...."

"Darrion that's not funny I said I wanted to wait."

"For what? You know what your stressing over nothing. Me and you both know you started back taking the pill a week ago so I don't even know why your fronting." I stated.

The door bell ringing caused me to leave Myah. I grabbed a towel and wrapped it around my waist as I jogged down the steps.

I opened the door to see Kells and Avery.

"Good morning cousins."

"He just got some pussy he ain't never greeted me in the morning" Avery spoke.

"And by the way Kells just walked in my house she just got some dick." I pointed out. Kells face got red as she hid behind Avery.

"Where my nephew?" I asked.

"With granny, she said she was on her way over here to kidnap Santana. I don't know how we beat her here. "

And just on que there was another knock at the door.

"Good morning Granny." I said as I opened the door.

"What you just have sex?" She asked.

"Yes granny, the best sex I ever had." I stated as she tried to hit me.

"Well I'm glad to see you in a good mood. Now where my grand baby?"

I showed her to Santana's room and watched as she packed her bag as babygirl slept.

I went back to the room to get dressed. Myah was doing her hair when I walked in.

We went back down stairs to Avery and Kells on the couch watching a movie.

"Okay I'm gone. Khalil, Santana say bye bye."

I hugged and kissed my half sleep baby girl and watched as Myah did the same. I helped Granny carry them to the car and strapped them in.

I walked back into Myah and Kells hugged up on the couch with Avery on the opposite side that looked like he had an attitude.

"Hush get ya girl every time we come over, she be stealing Kells away from me."

"I had her first." Myah whined.

"Ight bet Kells remember that when you want some dick." He puffed.

I sat directly in between Kells and Myah just to piss them off.

"Nigga move!" Kells said annoyed.

I just ignored her.

"That's why we going on a girls day and y'all not invited." Myah said which made me look at her like she was crazy.

"Actually that's why we came over so early I'm sore from this morning. Can we spend the girls days here?" Kells said.

"I think that's a wonderful idea." I stated.

"Ugh okay."

Maybe an hour or two had past and the girls tried to sneak away to the theater room. At the moment I didn't mind because I just got a text from Cortezz to come the the trap on 3rd street.

I checked in on the girls to tell them we was leaving. They was laid up together on their way to sleep.

"Baby I'm leaving I'll be back later Cortez needs me at the trap."

"Be careful, come back in one piece. I love you."

" I love you more." I said as I kissed her forehead.

I waited as Avery and Kells did the same thing.

~the trap~

I walked in in and couldn't believe what I seen. Rage took over my body.

"YO WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?!"

"My bad it was an accident."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

522K 17.4K 27
"𝘵𝘳𝘺𝘯𝘢 𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘢 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘨𝘢 𝘢𝘭𝘮𝘰𝘴𝘵 𝘮𝘢𝘥𝘦 𝘮𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘥" 𝘔𝘢𝘺 2021
9.4K 390 37
Plz check it out & see how I did on this one . 🙏🏾❤️
649K 29.8K 28
For better, and for 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐬𝐞, for richer, and for 𝐩𝐨𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐫, in 𝐬𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 and in health, until 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡 do us part.
181K 5.3K 49
~𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙧 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙪𝙤𝙪𝙨 𝙞𝙢𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩