Naruto: Reunion - Discontinued

By Yoshistar_Writes

With Naruto successfully bringing Sasuke back to Konoha everything Seems promising at first for a new team 7... More

Before we begin...
Prologue
1) Return
2) Naruto...
3) ...Sasuke...
4) ...Sakura
5) Hokage
6) Instructor
7) Recovery
8) Training
9) Sudden change
10) Team 7
11) Introductions
12) Spy
13) Investigation
14) Intrusion
16) Calamity
17) Camp
18) Past Issue
19) Speech
20) Yamato...
21) ...Anko...
22) ...Tsunade
23) New Request
24) Darkening
25) Night sky
26) Spirit
27) Gaara...
28) ...Temari and Kankuro
29) Relate
30) Talk
31) Kazekage
32) Transition
This story will be discontinued...

15)Meeting

134 12 3
By Yoshistar_Writes

The rats followed their designated trail and finally splashed into a message on Sai's scroll. He read it carefully and then sighed to himself.

"Seems the main information I've gathered now is enough. Kabuto seems too focused on those others in order to notice me. I might as well abandon ship for now."

Just then Sakura came dashing through the corridor. Sai widened his eyes in shock but did not do anything to stop her. The young kunoichi sprinted past, using her fists, she destroyed Sai.

"Cha!"

Ink fell onto the floor. Sakura turned back and realised more mice were going to their respected leader. It had seemed Sai made multiple clones to disguise himself. Kakashi came forth soon after.

"I saw the mice. Mind filling me in?"

"I punched the guy but he separated into that. He came prepared."

"Of course he did." Kakashi put his hands upon his forehead, grazing the metal on his headband, "We can't head back yet though."

"Why not?"

"Listen carefully."

They stood quietly. Suddenly, screams similar to Naruto and Sasuke were heard, which caused Sakura to widen her eyes.

"Let's hurry!"

"Right!"

______________________________________________________________________

To Anko they seemed like idiots, but it was her job to protect them. She shouted her order to return, but the two boys ignored.

Kabuto, realising this, had thrown his book at Sasuke, tripping him up in the process. Naruto continued with a loud snarl. He pulled out his fists and rammed it into Kabuto. The fist landed onto Kabuto's palm. He smirked and then spoke solemnly.

"Can you not see a simple block?"

Naruto had his eyes almost red in anger. His enemy did not waste time and in the limited contact the two had made, he put Naruto in a position where both their hands moved in synchronised movements.

"Striking shadow snakes!"

Through his sleeve, a snake crept up and bit Naruto. Kabuto smirked. Naruto gasped for a second. As soon as the pain started to sink in, he shoved Kabuto aside and begun screaming in pain. His screams were loud, they were agonising to listen to, and they payed no mind to the demon within Naruto. Slowly Naruto's eyes had reverted back to blue.

Anko quickly ran up ahead to comfort Sasuke who was near her. Soon after she rolled him to face her gaze, she realised he was in immense pain.

"What's wrong with you?"

"That book. Why does it hurt so much?"

"What?"

She felt it too suddenly. It was not the book that gave her pain, it was Kabuto himself. The two winced in pain whilst lying on the cold ground. Kabuto walked up ahead and laughed maniacally. His screams erupted across the room and everybody in the area heard it. He quickly reached into his pocket and grabbed different black strands out of it.

"Guess who's hair this is?" He had a happy ring to his voice.

Anko slowly got up in anger, "Why do you have Orochimaru's hair?"

"Well, after a few days, lord Orochimaru knew Sasuke had changed his mind. Since the sound 4 failed to retrieve Sasuke and we knew you konoha shinobi would be onto us, my lord retreated. Fearing his stuff being ruined, he let me take charge in guarding everything. It was all a ruse. We knew of your arrival!"

"You bastard!"

"I know!" He smirked, "Of course, he lent me his hair just before he-"

He dodged a slow kunai. Anko crept up in a mild manner. Despite having the same curse mark as Sasuke, she had been more accustomed to it. As Anko continued walking, she turned to Naruto.

"Help me as soon as the poison leaves you."

He wanted to reply but his whole body lay paralysed. After realising this, Anko turned to Sasuke.

"Don't you dare try to help me!"

"Why are you doing this?" He winced in pain, "Did you not just lecture me?"

"It's a good thing to give everybody a chance. Tsunade told me I was just being too lenient with you so I tried it out. Sasuke, your a good person, just don't get too into your fantasies."

"Stop it! Stop speaking as if this is your final moment with us!"

"It will be for now."

Her hands gripped a kunai. She attached a piece of string to it and connected it with a paper bomb. It slashed into the ceiling and exploded.

The rubble began falling onto the ground and Separated the two groups. Sasuke felt angry at this. He slowly tried to get back up but failed.

"Don't die!" He punched the floor, "Anko sensei, you idiot, don't die!"

A big rock of rubble fell onto the ground. Anko spoke her final words before they departed.

"I won't stupid. I still have to treat you guys to ramen."

______________________________________________________________________

They clashed with kunai. For a long duration of time the two had been hitting each other nonstop. Soon after, both of them repeated the same move.

"Striking shadow snakes!"

The snakes erupted from both of their sleeves and collided. Screams from both animals erupted, they were both struggling to appease their masters.

As the animalistic fight was going on. Anko pulled out her snakes away from her sleeves and ran to Kabuto. Not realising her tactic, she got a solid punch on his face. His glasses fell to the ground. He got back up silently.

"I'll have to try harder now!"

His hands transformed into blue. He was propelling chakra near his hand. Anko got out a kunai and threw it at him. Kabuto dodged, strands of his hair was cut off from the speed.

"I'm getting back my strength!"

"Not in time though."

He rushed to Anko and pulled his fists. Anko pulled hers. A wild sound was made as the two shocked each other. Both of their hands were in pain. The two ignored the pain however and soon Anko took her initiative and spoke.

"Striking shadow snakes!"

A snake propped up from her sleeve and bit Kabuto. He winced in pain but Anko did not let him feel anything else. Slowly, even if he was stunned for just a second, Anko had to take action.

She got out her one free hand and begun punching Kabuto's face. Each blow had caused some sort of bruise and soon a red liquid began leaking from his skin. He was injured.

Anko let go and quickly backed away in case a counter could be made. Once she was sure he was weak she continued to punch him. However, Kabuto soon trailed off into snakes.

"Damn. A snake clone."

She did not have time to react. From behind her she felt a huge force punch her. Anko's body flailed onto the ground and a masculine laughter was heard.

Kabuto slowly walked to Anko. Each step brought more suspense. Every single tap that was made with his feet brought him a more sadistic smile. Soon he was right in front of the girl.

"Goodbye." He took a kunai, "this is something you dropped earlier on. I thought you would like it back!"

He slashed it across Anko. Blood spewed across the area. A scream hollowed out the vibrations across the room. An attempt at murder had taken place. Anko was out of action-because her arms caught the kunai-which led to her being unable to perform jutsu. A noise came from behind, it was the area of the rubble Anko had previously produced.

"Lightning blade!" It was Kakashi.

"Rasengan!" It was Naruto.

The two rushed into the entrance they made and before Kabuto could react, they held him onto the ground. The villain flailed about, screaming and moving electronically.

As the screams were given, Naruto quickly shouted across the other end of the room.

"Hurry Sakura!"

A kunoichi appeared with her powerful fists equipped. She blasted herself towards the three and aimed herself at Kabuto.

"Cha!"

A smash was given into the organs of Kabuto. In all the time Anko was fighting, Sakura had healed Naruto and they had planned this out. As Sakura's blows continued, Kakashi stopped her-Kabuto had a hole struck out on his stomach. His face was blistered, and his eyes were purple.

Kabuto was now officially dead.

______________________________________________________________________

Characters:

1. Kakashi the copy ninja
2. Naruto the knucklehead
3. Sasuke of the uchiha clan
4. Tsunade the new hokage
5. Ibiki the expert
6. Jiraiya the gallant
7. Sakura the brains
8. Danzo Of ROOT
9. Anko as Sasuke's new teacher
10. Yamato as Naruto's new teacher
11. Sai of ROOT
12. Shizune as Tsunade's assistant
13. Tonton as Tsunade's pig
14. Suigetsu the liquid mystery
15. Kabuto as a villain

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.4K 300 17
This story Naruto uzumaki finds out the most horrible truth about his wife and friend on team7 aka sakura Haruno when he does find out he realizes ho...
829 35 21
Something ominous is coming to stir the hidden Leaf village as an oblivious Kumo is dragged into it. Kumo Kazumi: a prodigy of one of the very few cl...
187K 4.6K 18
Naruto was banished from konoha for failing a mission. He was supposed to bring back Sasuke when Sasuke first left for Orochimaru but he failed and...
93.9K 3K 45
[THIS STORY IS NOT PART OF A LETHAL WEAPON SAGA] It had been almost five years since Hanako left the Village, but nowโ€•after finally mastering Essence...