The Revenge Wife (COMPLETE)

By MaryRose_Author

"Let me put this very clear to you, because it looks like you're not fully understanding. I paid for you to b... More

On the Edge
The Proposal
A Turn for the Worse
Wedding Bells or Wedding Hell?
New Home
Where do you think you are going?
The Mistery Room
Im here with my husband
"No one has ever protected me the way you did"
"Then you can't leave me."
Jason
I hate that I love everything about you
Magnet Effect
Unexplained Mix of Emotions
Every inch of you belongs to me
....as long as get to see you every day
Rio de Janeiro
There's nothing I'll rather do now than kiss you
Kiss me
"I'm crazy about you"
The Gala
You're Mine
I'm charmed and enchanted by you
Perfect
Back at home
Dad
...then who?
Lost
Announcement (Not an Update)
Because I love You
Kidnapped
The End
Epilogue
Cool stuff coming up !!! Please read

You're Jealous

153K 5K 302
By MaryRose_Author

EMMA'S POV

The morning ocean breeze caressed my face and made my red hair fly freely while I stare at the mesmerizing blue water, I get melancholic as I get a flash back of me and my bother as kids playing at a beach, my dad comes running and throws me in the sand and starts tickling me. Immediately Jason jumps on top of my dad and tries to punch him in a attempt to save me. Mom comes with a tray of snacks, I can't remember exactly what she said but for sure she told dad to be careful. A tear slides down, and I wipe it off immediately.

A hand on my shoulder makes me startle, when I look Adam is standing behind me showing a soft simile, and I ask myself if I'll ever be able to not be affected by this man's presence.

"I knew I'll find you here."

"Were you looking for me?"

"Yes."

"What did I do now."

"Nothing, I just.... I don't know, wanted to see you. What are you doing here anyways."

"The ocean brings me so many good memories, it helps me clear off my mind."

"Can I join you?"

I nodded in response to a 'yes'. Adam grabbed my hand in his and walked a few more steps in the sand, closer to the water, we sat in a spot we liked. We both looked at the ocean, deep thinking, lost and sometimes fighting in our own demons. I broke the silence and asked.

"Adam?"

"Humm..." Was all he said his eyes still lost in the water and its natural music. I don't know if a should ask this but here it goes...

"Tell me about your wife." He now quickly switched his gaze and was now on me, his pupils felt like lasers shooting my way, it worried me how he looked mad and upset, but then it changed to hurt and pain, then to tenderness.

"What do you want to know?"

I was impressed he actually allowed this topic.

"What happened, how was your relationship with her like."

I saw how he took a deep breath and his gaze returned to the ocean.

"We had the perfect marriage, we loved each other very much. Amy was beautiful, elegant and smart with a big heart and great sense of humor. When Demi came into our lives we reached absolute happiness. We had so many plans and hopes for Demi and for our future children, we wanted a big family. We were young, happy and in love, what could go wrong? One night she was coming back from a dinner date with her best friend, on her way back home a drunk driver crashed into her car and she died instantly, when paramedics arrived she was already death. I not only had to deal with the sudden death of the love of my life but with the fact that I had to raise my two year old daughter alone. I was a very dark time in my life, if it wasn't for Demi I don't know where I'll be by now. I drowned myself in my work and in being present in my daughters life as much as I could. I became someone I hardly know now, I started flirting with every woman I found interesting and took most of them to bed, I don't even know why I didn't care one bit about them, I just did it out of selfishness.

"What happened to the person in the other car?"

His jaw clenched and anger returned to his eyes. He opened his mouth to say something but probably had second thoughts about what he was about to say and closed his mouth again, then turned to face me, his eyes pinned in mine. I noticed how his gaze softened again, one of his hands touched my face and a small smile formed on his lips.

"Every one died that night my sweet Emma."

The sound of a thunder made us look up to the sky, the sky wasn't bright blue anymore, it was grey, it started to get more windy in the beach and Adam said to me.

"Let's go back inside."

"No let's stay."

"Emma is about to rain, we are going to get wet."

"So? Have you ever gotten a rain shower? I highly doubted Mr. Wonderful."

I said as I got up from the sand and started to walk backwards with arms wide open, twirling around as the strong wind brushed my body. I saw how Adam looked at me in amusement with a smile on his perfect face and I hint of light shining through his eyes.

The rain started to pour and I stopped twirling and laughing to see what Adam will do, I saw how he got up and slowly walked to me not bothered by the thick droplets of water falling over him, his eyes trapped mine, I forgot I was soaking wet and stopped feeling the rain droplets landing all over my body. Once again the entire world around me disappeared, Adam hugged my waist with one hand while I framed his face with mine, my thumbs caressed his cheeks, we both smiled and for the first time in my life I felt butterflies in my stomach. Something in me started to grow in that moment, can't figure out what it was, all I know is it made me feel alive, more alive than ever before.

We kissed under the rain and it was one of those one in a lifetime moments. I didn't want the kiss to end, or the warm tropical rain to stop falling over our heads. My heart palpitated and I felt how Adam's did the same as his strong chest was pulled against mine.

Adam lifted me and I wrapped my legs around him, now it was like a whole, new kiss all over again. Magic will be the right word to describe my mix of feelings.

Holding hands we now walked into the hotel, it felt cold as our skin interacted with the cool air conditioning of the building. People looked at us like if we were some kind of rare animals I'm sure because we were soaking wet. At the elevator we laughed so much that my stomach started to hurt. Adam was a complete different person, he was laughing as much as I was, we were acting like to two kids and he was actually enjoying it.

At the hallway of our room he gave me a side hug and asked

"Feeling cold?"

I nodded a 'yes'.

"You're going to get sick, come on." He grabbed my hand and pulled me to his room door.

"What are you doing?

"Taking you to my room, you need to warm up if you don't want to get sick."

I wondered what exactly he had in mind as of to the warmup situation. He knew what I was thinking, smiled and said.

"Not what you're thinking my sweet Emma, not be so dirty minded and come in."

My body felt cold but my cheeks sure got burning hot and a shade of pink probably appeared in them when Adam said this.

We walked in, his room was pretty much the same as mine. I felt a little guilty for making him pay for this when I had another huge room just for me. Adam called my name from the bathroom and I followed.

"What is this? I asked

"A warm bath."

"I'm not going in there with you."

"Relax woman, we can go in with our clothes on, now if you have any other better idea ..."

"Don't be ridiculous." I shouted.

Adam took of his wet button down short sleeve shirt and hoped into the warm water. The water looked so good, smoke same out of it making my body feel even colder.

"You can just wear your bathing suit Emma, come on."

I took off the now cold and heavy floral beach dress I wore above my bathing suit. Not before gesturing Adam to turn around to give me some privacy, he laughed but did as I wished.

I entered the bath tub, it was very spacious almost like a jacuzzi giving us plenty of personal space which will be soon reduced by Adam.

"Can I come closer ?" Adam asked.

I gave him a glare but nodded yes. Who I'm I lying to? I do want him closer. Adam sat next to me and shifted my chin to him with one finger, making me look at him.

"Don't be nervous Emma, things will go as further as you want them to, and I'm not talking about now, this moment, in this bathtub. I mean in general, in this marriage."

"Our marriage is fake Adam."

"Our marriage can be whatever we want it to be."

"Exactly." I said in an annoyed tone.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean that I don't want to make this marriage anything than what it already is."

"Are you sure about that my sweet Emma? It didn't looked like that minutes ago at the beach."

"You think you're the only one playing a game here? The same way you're playing with me, I am playing with you."

"I'm not playing with you."

"Ohh please don't treat me like a child."

"Then don't act like one."

"Look, I'm not your assistant I'm not going to believe your sweet talk and fall in your trap."

He now laughed out loud.

"My assistant? You haven't let that go, don't you?"

"I really don't care what you do, I'm just bringing that up for the sake of making my point."

"Bullshit, you don't know how to lie my sweet Emma." He smiled softly

"You think you know everything, and you don't."

"You're jealous."

"You're out of your mind if you think I am."

"If it makes you feel better, I haven't seen Priscilla since that morning at the hospital, I fired her, right after she left your hospital room I called my HR department and informed them of my decision, they handled everything from that point on. I haven't seen or sleep with her or anybody else since then, I give you my word."

My heart skipped a beat, internally I fought the need to jump over him and kiss him everywhere and had to try very had to hide the smile that was about to take form in my lips.

"Now, tell me Emma, what's really stopping you from giving in if I know you want it as much as I do."

I decided to be honest.

"I've never...I..... "

"You're a virgin."

"Yes." I looked down trying to hide my embarrassment. Adam pulled my head up by gently grabbing my chin.

"You have nothing to be embarrassed about, that only makes you more perfect than what you already are. I'm not going to lie to you Emma, very often I find myself thinking about having you in my bed, all for me, all mine, I like you soo much, you have no idea how may cold showers I've taken the last few days" we both laughed "and I will continue taking them happily until the day you tell me you're ready.

End of this chapter, hope you guys liked it.

Don't forget to VOTE, COMENT and SHARE

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

170K 5.4K 37
One look at her and he was obsessed with her from the childhood. He was 10 when he met her, she was just a newborn baby. She was his father's best...
703K 20.2K 25
I was 17 when I ask him to take my virginity but he explicitly said no. Now, eight years later I need to ask him the same humiliating question again...
127K 5.5K 26
Colette: My boyfriend Zac thinks I accidentally crushed on him with a steaming cup of coffee which lead to our many chance encounters that made him r...
9.5M 310K 70
Wattpad Creator! Happy and proud. HIM: Staying the night? Not my thing. Hearts and flowers? Boring. Falling in love? Not anytime soon. Settling down...