Toon Criminals

By DezWeasel767

One a dark and stormy night of the 1940's lied the land of Toontown. A human girl named, Andi and her weasel... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12

Chapter 2

427 8 1
By DezWeasel767

Andi's P.O.V

They had already threw Keyanna in the cab and they all started coming for me. I took a step back afraid what will happen to Keyanna and me but I know I have to stay strong and don't show fear. I stood my ground as strong as I can.

A weasel in a green suit got to me first and he attempted to make a grab for me. He reached out for my arm, I pulled away and grabbed his arm and flipped him. He went flying. Another weasel with cigarettes ran towards me. I kicked and punched him, he dodged my hits. He started fighting back, I jumped back and dodged his punches and kicks. I did back flips backwards to get more distance between him and me. I heard the weasel in a pink suit scream at the other weasels "One of you knock her out!"

The weasel in the green suit finally got back to his feet and ran to me. I kept fighting with all my might eventually the weasel with the green suit grabbed my ponytail and yanked it down. My head jerked back. The weasel with the cigarettes put a white rag to my face. I tried to fight them but every time I tried they would pull my hair harder and they had me pinned. Every thing went blurry. Last thing I remember seeing was the two weasel faces staring at me with evil grins on their face, then everything went black.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

619K 14K 41
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
336K 19.4K 73
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
1M 18.4K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
205K 2.5K 32
"You ain't leaving until you suck my cock Y/n." he said with deep voice holding her hair tightly... ~๐’”๐’†๐’™ ๐’”๐’„๐’†๐’๐’†๐’” ~๐’”๐’Ž๐’–๐’• ๐’˜๐’‚๐’“๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ~๐’†...