Chapter 12

Andi's P.O.V.

I sat there in the cell bored. Then I heard someone opening the door to come in the room.

"Keyanna?" I said quietly to myself , jumping up hoping it was her to get me out. I started staring at the door only to find Pyscho coming out the door walking to the bars of my cell.

I sat back back down feeling kinda disappointed. As Pyscho walked in the room I heard him do a strange laugh. I scooted back away a little because he was starting to creep me out a little. I heard a loud noise coming from out side. I jumped up and I ran to the little window that had bars on it and looked out.

I saw from back in the distance some type of store. I couldn't make it out what type of store it was. I saw Keyanna standing outside the store staring at it. I gasp, shocked to see her there and not over here getting me out. She said she'll get me out she didn't say anything about getting me out later or anything. She could have told Smarty that she would watch me and get the keys and when they left get me out and we can make a run for it.

My face turned red with anger. I kept watching out the window and I saw some toons running out the store with a bag full of stuff. Stuff I couldn't make out. They threw something in the store and it blew up.

"Bye bye." Pyscho giggled. I looked at him as he looked out the window. Then I noticed he was holding something. It was the key to my cell. My face lit up a little. I looked back out the window. Waiting for a good time to plan my escape. I sat back down looking around the room for hiding spots and anything I could use to get out.

It was starting to get late. Pyscho had fell asleep on a bench next to my cell. I got to the end of my cell and got down on the floor on my knees. I started reaching out for the keys through the bars of my cell. Pyscho moved and flipped over and I thought if he did I might not be able to reach the keys. but I was lucky. When he flipped over he dropped the keys. the keys hit the floor with a loud clank. I tighten my eyes and pulled my hand back though the bars waiting for him to wake up to the sound of the keys hitting the floor.

But he didn't. I opened my eyes up again and started to reach for the keys that laid on the floor. I was only touching them with the tip of my finger I almost had them in my grasp.

I finally grabbed the key. I was about to pull it through the bars when a hand grabbed my hand. I looked up and It was Pyscho.

"Hehehe. No no." He giggled and took the keys from my hand. I pulled my hand away and reached back out for the keys through the bars while Pyscho waved the keys in front of my hand.

"Huh." I grunted angrily as I pulled my arm back through the bars as I glared at Psycho angrily.

"Hehe no no no." Pyscho giggled again as he went to the bench and sat back down on the bench. He sat the keys on a table in front of him. Way out of my reach. I went back to my bench and sat down waiting for the next opportunity I can get to escape.