Jerrie Oneshots

By Jerriemixtape

A put together folder for the upcoming Jerrie oneshots. More

Valentine's Hero
Breakfast for two
After Party Mishap
Top of Your World
Sick Unicorn
Secret Love Song
Teaspoon
Suited for you
Break me down
Suited for you pt. 2
Secret Love Song pt. 2
The Search Auditions
Sleep over me
Make me move
Yes?
Yes pt. 2
Skin Art (pt.1)
Made for me
Skin Art pt. 2
All that cake
Sleep is for me and you
This Love is for Forever
You've got me
This Love is for Forever pt. 2
What is Disora?

Hate Sharing You

4.8K 70 9
By Jerriemixtape

A/N: SMUT SMUT SMUT. You've been warned. Anyway, I'm actually thinking of deleting the 'This is Us' book but i'm still not sure. Penny for your thoughts? Enjoy. Oh and again, you can follow me on my IG account: @Jerriemixtape :)

"This one has a better spring form than the other one and it's one size bigger too, it's great especially if you want to invite some...company" The red haired sales lady drawled, giggling at the end and leaning too close to Jade much to Perrie's dismay.

Their shopping for mattress started an hour ago after the blonde convinced Jade to get a new mattress since the hand me down the brunette has in her apartment had broken clumps of foam which resulted to springs poking their back every time they try to lay down. That meant sex at her place was off the table, and that definitely didn't work for either of them.

Jade glanced over at Perrie for confirmation, even if it was her mattress, Perrie stayed almost every other night at her place so it was more theirs than hers. The taller geordie just rolled her eyes which the sales lady-Joanne- hadn't even noticed since she barely glanced at her for more than a few seconds since they came in this joint.

Confused at her reaction, Jade was brought back by the slight touching of Joanne at her arm "You can test it if you want to" the sales lady offered, her tone covered in lust and maybe a hint of desperation.

The brunette was oblivious to her moves "Yeah, sure" she agreed, sitting on the edge slightly bouncing to test the promoted springs. She reached for the blonde's hand towards her and guided her to sit beside her which clearly annoyed Joanne.

"What do you think babe?" Jade asked. But Perrie just crossed her arms and replied "Whatever" uninterestedly. Her attitude was starting to get on Jade's nerve but decided to spare the sales lady to be the witness of their possible conflict. As she stood up, Perrie was already making her way outside. "Will you excuse us for a sec?" she said, turning to catch up on her girlfriend. The sales lady smirked "Sure, just call me when you need me, or even if you don't" she entailed. Perrie heard it before she was out the door which left her fuming even more as she headed out to her car with Jade hot on her heels.

"Well you're just a ray of pitch black aren't you?" the older geordie exclaimed sarcastically as she blocked the blonde from getting in her car.

"I'm not fighting with you about this Jeed" Perrie said in a controlled tone, her stance defensive and her hand clicking the lock key.

"What are we even fighting about Pez?! All I know is we went shopping for a new mattress and suddenly you're pissed off at me, didn't you like what they have?" she asked, snatching Perrie's keys from her so she really can't go anywhere. They need to settle this. She needed a new mattress.

"it's not about the damn mattress! Now give me back my keys Thirlwall" the blonde was frustrated and seething at how oblivious her girlfriend is. She always gets hit on constantly, which is a given with the amount of hotness Jade exurbs. But what bothers Perrie is that for the life of her, the brunette either doesn't seem to notice or doesn't mind it. She will usually just get annoyed since she was never truly the jealous type but the way that sales lady has been touching and making innuendos at her girlfriend blatantly was just crossing the line.

"Then what the hell is it then Edwards?" Jade held out the key behind her for a moment when Perrie tried to reach it. The taller geordie eventually gave up and stepped back, crossing her arms.

"Oh I don't know, maybe the fact that you've been flirting for the past hour with that sales lady" she retorted, her voice dripping sarcasm.

"I have not, What are you talking about?" Jade defended. All she knows was she was looking at mattresses.

"Well you didn't have to laugh at EVERYTHING she said just like she didn't have touch your arm or bat her eyelashes every freaking second." Perrie explained, remembering her spare key in her bag and tried to walk around the passenger side since Jade was blocking the driver's one before discreetly pressing the unlock button.

Jade was all too quick to lock it again which resulted to a release of an angry groan from Perrie "She was being friendly," she emphasized "she's trying to make a sale"

"She was flirting and you're oblivious." The blonde pointed out again, as soon as she pressed unlock, Jade's thumb locked it again with her own key. "Stop locking me out of my own car dammit!"

"well stop being jealous! Seriously, you're getting riled up over nothing" the brunette screamed equally with force, walking over beside Perrie.

"Really Jade?" Perrie exclaimed, facing her "you wouldn't get a bit jealous if it was me that some stranger ran their fingers over my arms" her voice dropping dangerously low and her eyes turning to slits while she ran her fingers delicately up and down Jade's exposed arm raising goose bumps along their trail as she continued "bat their eyelashes lustily ever so often, leaned too close,"

She took a step closer to the older geordie who was now staring at her with darkened eyes. "while you're just right.there.watching."

Jade couldn't help her lust filled thoughts as she tried to get her frantic breathing in control before she tried to answer "I would"

"So you understand how I'm so frustrated right now, because we both know how I am with sharing things that are exclusively mine" Perrie reasoned. All Jade can do was nod at this point as Perrie's fingers traced her collarbone and her hot breath close to her ear.

"And the way that woman was mentally undressing, or worse" she paused, lowering her hand to the front of Jade's waistband, teasing the edge. "mentally fucking you" as soon as she whispered it, Jade heard a clicking of a lock and felt herself being pushed in the passenger seat before being straddled. Before they both knew it, they were pulling at each other, their kisses deep and consuming, Jade tried to pulled away slightly to take a breath but was immediately pulled back in by Perrie, nipping her bottom lip and soothing it over with her tongue asking for access which the brunette granted, putting her own tongue in the mix. They both felt their fight for dominance but with the pent up jealousy Perrie still possessed she's gonna make sure she's gonna win. She's gonna claim Jade and they'll enjoy it as hell.

Her lips released Jade's and started to leave little kisses and light bites across her jawline, capturing her earlobe between her teeth then continuing towards her neck. The subtle whimpers coming from her girlfriend spurred Perrie on as she latched on to Jade's pulse point and made sure to soothe it with her tongue. She can feel her own arousal pooling between her thighs. She grinded her hips down against the brunette which made her moan deeply at the welcome contact.

"You're wearing too much clothes" the blonde mumbled against her collarbone and tugged her top and unlatched her bra before Jade could protest. Not that she would, cause let's face it, she was completely at her mercy right now and it's the hottest thing seeing the mischievous glint in her eyes. Plus the possibility of getting caught just made her head spin. Thank goodness for tinted windows.

Perrie's mouth immediately gave attention to her right breast, flicking her tongue over the erect bud while her hand palmed the left. She positioned her thighs in between Jade's and ground against it, releasing her own moans. When she was sure she's given enough love to both, she switched and continued the ministrations for a minute before reclining the chair as her knees landed on the floor.

The brunette's groan reverberated against the car walls as Perrie tugged her shorts and underwear down and was met with glistening folds. She looked up through her eyelashes and was met with one of the most arousing view; Jade looking at her with hazy eyes, their shade of hazel darker than usual and her chest heaving, making her breast look absolutely ravishing as a light sheen of sweat settled on her skin.

Her focus returned to the heated core infront of her, and Perrie couldn't help it, she leaned forward to kiss the inside of her thigh before running her tongue swiftly along Jade's slit and brushing her clit. The moan that came from her girlfriend was almost borderline screaming.

Jade's hands buried themselves through the blonde's hair as she felt her suck and flick her bundle of nerves. "I like knowing that I'm the only one who can touch you like this Jade," Perrie declared in between a suck and a flick, her fingers teasing the entrance but not quite dipping fully. " I can fuck you all day" she growled, making Jade gasp at the bluntness of her words and the vibrations that she felt because of it.

Perrie simultaneously teased her with her mouth and fingers picking up her pace, in rhythm with Jade's breathing. "Yesss..oh god.. I'm gonna-" Jade moaned through gritted teeth as she felt her release getting closer as her hips started buckling uncontrollably and her legs shaking.

"I can fuck you all day.." Perrie whispered again but enough for Jade to hear, she can feel her girlfriend's climax getting closer, the sounds coming from her an indication until she stopped completely

"..but I won't" She smirked as the older geordie was slowly losing her high and looked at her with a seemingly murderous look

"What? Are you kidding me Perrie?!" she exclaimed, still confused and out of it.

Perrie leaned up and kissed her frustrated girlfriend and made her taste her own arousal on her mouth which elicited a moan from both women. She shifted both their bodies until it was Jade who was straddling her. Her hand came around Jade's ass to hold her while the other went down to her center.

"I won't, because Jade, you can go fuck yourself" she said with an amused bite before plunging two fingers inside her and pulling in and out a few times and then stilling completely. She leaned back, a smirk on her face as Jade came down again from her high, frustrated that she can't reach her release.

"What the hell?!" she screamed, her own hand coming down her own clit to find a bit of relief but Perrie's fingers still inside her was distractingly arousing.

"Jade" Perrie emphasizes shaking her head at the obliviousness of her girlfriend. "go.fuck.yourself."

Understanding settled on Jade's eyes as Perrie breathed out those words again; she captured her lips and lowered herself onto Perrie's fingers, setting the pace. She rode her fingers fast craving for release, locking her fingers behind the headrest and Perrie swears she could've come right then and there at the sight.

The view of Jade riding her fingers and the pressure her jeans were creating against her own clit was enough motivation for Perrie to unbutton her jeans and palm her mound, finding the bundle of nerves and running circles around it. A few pumps from the brunette and pressure against herself and both of them were tumbling over the edge of their climax, screaming the name of eachother.

Jade settled down on Perrie, unable to move and tried to regain her breathing as she felt her girlfriend remove her fingers from inside her.

"that was.."

"hot" Perrie finished

"Yeah" Jade agreed as she began putting her clothes as she moved to the driver seat "Not that I would make you jealous deliberately baba but I surely won't complain if that happens again" she laughed "Now c'mon" gesturing to Perrie and opening the car door

"Where are we going?" Perrie asked confused, buttoning her jeans and following her girlfriend, catching up and intertwining their hands.

"Well we still have a mattress to buy don't we?" she leaned against Perrie, her lips almost brushing her ear "plus, I don't know about you but we really need to continue this at home" she whispered

A small shiver crept up Perrie's back "Fine, but if that bitch tries anything with you again, I will not be held liable for my actions"

The pair went inside again and the over eager Joanne came up beside them in an instant. "Hey you came back" she said too perky, eyes giving Jade a once over.

"Yeah, would you mind if test out the last mattress again?" the older geordie asked politely, squeezing the hand of a seething blonde. She knows that her girlfriend was raised to be a well-mannered lady, her upbringing molding her to be calm and poised but she was sure all hell would break loose anytime now.

"Sure!" the sales lady exclaimed, her hand was almost on her arm when Jade leaned closer to Perrie letting the hand miss her. Joanne gave them a tight grin and led her to the mattress they were just looking at before.

When they were standing infront of it, Jade turned to Perrie "shall we test it?" she asked, her eyebrows rising suggestively. Perrie caught up with her game and saw Joanne at the corner of her eye scowling. She can't help the Chesire cat smile that graced her lips. "We shall" she let Jade lay down in the middle before joining her. As soon as Jade stopped giggling, she propped up on her elbows

"You're right; this is great if you have company. We'll take this one thank you" she said to Joanne directly.

Perrie propped herself up on her elbows too "Yeah and have it delivered later please so we can really test it out" she ordered sweetly.

The sales lady couldn't do anything but walk off dejectedly as she left both women giggling.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

93.7K 2.4K 35
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
117K 243 17
My wlw thoughts Men DNI 🚫 If you don't like these stories just block don't report
260K 39.7K 102
ပြန်သူမရှိတော့ဘူးဆိုလို့ ယူပြန်လိုက်ပြီ ဟီးဟီး ဖတ်ပေးကြပါဦး
64.9K 3.6K 78
When shrivi goes home after a long time. Who doesn't have her parents' love and family's love for some reason. She had support from her grandmother...