Jungkook FF-Just A Fan

Oleh ApA2007

She was among the sea of faces that admired him while he roams around the world to showcase his talent. He d... Lebih Banyak

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60

Chapter 33

1.8K 59 3
Oleh ApA2007

NEXT MORNING:

Stella: WAKE UP!! SLEEPYHEAD!!

Y/N: WHAT HAPPENED!

Stella: We have to go shopping today.

Y/N: For what?  

Stella: For your birthday stupid.

Y/N: My what?

Stella: WAKE UP! and get ready.

Y/N: okay.

I got up from the bed reluctantly and got ready.

We went to a shopping center and bought many beautiful dresses for my birthday. 

When I was walking through one through one of the shops I saw this: 

The very first thought that came to my mind was that this watch would look really good on Jungkook's hand. 

Y/N: Hey girls you go ahead I'll be right back.

Eli&Stella: Okay.

Then I went to that shop and bought that watch it was quite costly but I really wanted to give it to Jungkook.

Then we had some of the Korean street food and went to the hotel. When I reached it was already night so we laid on our bed. I unlocked my phone and saw there weren't any messages from Jungkook nor did he replied to my messages. Though Eli told me to stay away from him I can't, so I called him but he didn't answer my call either. I kept my phone and then went to sleep.

Jungkook POV

Today we were having a photo shoot with IU for the covers of the songs. When we were in the car going to the bighit building I saw messages from Y/N on my phone.

Y/N: Hey.

Y/N: Where are you?

Y/N: How was the recording?

Y/N: Text me when you are free. Good night :)

We had reached bighit by now I was about to reply to her messages when I saw IU getting out of her car.

 The breeze made her hair fall on her face and she elegantly put them behind her ears. She was looking so pretty while being so simple. I just forgot that I had to reply to Y/N's messages.

Then we all got dressed up and the photo shoot began. First, it was the whole bts and IU for the song that was sung by us together. Then I and IU had to do the photo shoot for our duet. We changed our costumes and got ready. I was really nervous we will have to be close to each other while clicking photos. 

Then manager-nim called me for the shoot. The first few photos were clicked separately.

But then we had to click some intimidate shots my heart would beat like crazy whenever I would touch her. She was looking really pretty in different costumes but one of the dresses caught me off guard it was a princess attire she was looking damn beautiful in it I couldn't take my eyes off her.

We had much-intimidated shots but soon I began to like it, being this close to IU was making my heart race. What was this feeling nervousness or something else?

The photo shoot ended it was almost 6 in the evening. We changed our clothes and went to our dorm I was thinking about IU and me this whole time. I couldn't understand what is this feeling. I can't take my eyes off her, she makes my heart beat like crazy, I love her voice too and she is actually my ideal type too. So does it mean that I am in love with her?

V POV:

Since the photoshoot ended early I decided to call Stella and her friends to the dorm since we haven't met for a couple of days. They soon arrived I took them to our living room and we talked for a while. Jungkook and Suga were in their room while the rest of us were chatting with the girls.

Jungkook POV:

I was in my room when I heard giggling and talking sounds from the living room I went out to see what are the boys doing? They were not alone Stella, Eli and Y/N were also there.

Jungkook: Hey girls how are you?

Girls: Fine.

Then I also began to talk with them then I remembered about IU I must tell it to Y/N. After all, she is my confidant;) 

Jungkook: Hey Y/N I want to talk with you.

Y/N: Yes?

Jungkook: Can you come with me? Excuse us guys.

Then she followed me I took her to our terrace.

Y/N POV:

I didn't want to talk to him since he didn't reply to my messages. So I tried to act cold

Y/N: Say what do you want now?

Jungkook: What happened why are you sounding so cold?

Y/N: Am I? says the one who didn't reply to my messages for the past 2 days.

Jungkook: Ohh I am so sorry about that but I was going to reply. But we were really busy.

Y/N: Anyways say what you want to say.

Jungkook: Actually Y/N I want to tell you something.

Y/N: About what?

Jungkook: About IU.

Y/N: Again?

Jungkook: Yup. Promise me you won't tell this to anyone at least for now.

Y/N: Okay. Now say it we don't have the whole day.

He closed his eyes and took a deep breath.

Jungkook: Y/N... I think I...loveIUnoona.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

150K 5.9K 58
"I can't look at you," his voice trembled with a painful vulnerability, "And not remember the sweet betrayal, Y/N," "I am sorry for betraying you, Ju...
167K 4.6K 61
She went to another country to build her career. But she doesn't know about her encounter with the superstar. He is a superstar, a sensational singe...
83.5K 4.2K 23
The Story starts where Jimin fell in love with The idol Jungkook. He knew he can't be with Jungkook as millions of fans are in the queue to love Jung...
106K 8.4K 50
Y/n, a sweet, cute and flirty girl who was forced to meet Jungkook but on her way of meeting Jungkook she ended up meeting Taehyung, an unsmiling, sm...