ISHQ....PYAAR .....MOHABBAT (...

By manumystery

a love story of a cute couple manan More

part 1
part 2
part 3
part 4
part 5
part 6
part 7
part 8
part 9
part 10
part 11
part 12
part 13
part 14
part 15
part 16
part 17
part 18
part 19
part 20
part 21
part 22
part 23
part 24
part 25
part 26
part 28
part 29
part 30
part 31
Epilogue ....

part 27

3.6K 198 0
By manumystery

Ishq....Pyaar....Mohabbat......

Part 27

Next day all are preparing for the engagement of cavya ....Dhawan family reached london......

Manik is doing decoration.......cabir is teasing manik.......

Nandu : manik....You are getting distracted ....

Manik : no baby I'm doing it.....

Nandu : do it properly .....

Manik: baby ....They are servants to do it....

Nandu : you do it yourself ......

Manik : baby plzz....

Nandu : no....

Manik completed the flower decoration.......

Manik : baby over .....

Nandu : manik mujhe ice cream chahiye .....

Manik: no....

Nandu : oh hello you should not say no......

Manik : baby plzz it's very cold ....

Nandu : i need it .......

Cabir sings ........All the youngsters laughing and dancing .....

He rob-e-najaara,
she is a dun di bahaara
Ankh naalankh daal gal kardi
Chhoti ungali pe nachaayegi tumhe
She is a small town girl
Chhoti ungali pe nachaayegi tumhe
She is a small town girl Ho..
chhoti ungali pe nachaayegi tumhe She is a small town girl

Manik running behind nandu and manofying her .......All her laughing seeing manik.....

Nandu makes manik do all types of works ....

Then everyone gets ready ......cavya exchange rings and everyone enjoys it to the fullest .......

Later all the elders leave to india the next day .........

Fab 5 navni arushi swaron abhi all live together in these six months .....After these six months......All move back to india ......

After six months .............

Nandu joins a hospital in Mumbai ......manik takes all the responsibility of his business and goes to office ......cavya are engaged...So navya in Mangalore spending good time with amms and school children bcoz after marriage she need to shift to mumbai ........Cabir in Mumbai .....But they meet every weekend .....dhrulaya and swaron  also got engaged in these six months ..Swaron shifted to india .........mukbhi are getting things ready for their marriages .......All five  marriages together .......manan are very happy by spending six months together ....Nandu made manik do everything for her and manik promised to himself ....never to leave her alone bcoz she is too cranky to handle after leaving her alone ....

After few weeks after returning to india......

Manik is very busy in business works and concerts .......He comes home late night and is very tired. ...... ......And finds nandu waiting for him.......Sleeping on the couch .....Bcoz he forgot to tell her he will be late .....

Manik carries her to his room and changes and sleeps......

Next morning .......

Manik wake up first ......And wakes nandu....

Manik ; good morning jaan ......

Nandu : good morning mani.....

Manik : get ready fast ........

Nandu : kyu y r u asking me to get ready ....... Any plans ....Its holiday mani ....

Manik : yes....... going bangalore

Nandu: really ....Give me five i will pack our luggage ......

Manik : but i will come later ....

Nandu : im not going .....

Manik : you go i will join you soon.....go spend  time with amms after few month is our marriage ....so i want you to spend time in that house ......Where we had our childhood .....

Nandu hugs mani......I am not getting good vibes from yesterday .....Im scared  to leave you .......Plzz don't send me ......We will go together ......

Manik kisses her forehead......I'm not leaving you alone ....Just for two days i will come ......Alex and joseph are coming with you .....

Nandu: ok but you take care .....You are so precious for me.......

Later manan get ready and manik informs everyone that nandu is going to Mangalore ....Except raj all asked reasons .......

Then leaving her in airport ....Raj and manik leave to office .......

As soon as they reached office .....They are surrounded by tv reporters and women welfare society people ......

Then raj and manik moves inside ..........Reporters and all are stopped by guards .....

Manik : we need to do something before nandu gets to know .....I don't know dad ....How this happened .....

Raj : i know u can never think of any girl other than nandu .....But you should have told her .....

Manik : i will tell her after solving everything .......I cant see her crying for me...I know she will never believe any thing ....But she will cry.....

By the time raj manik decide to do something and try what they can do ...... it takes more than two hours but nothing is found .........Police and reporters get inside the office .....They reach the conference hall where manik raj and his lawyer are sitting .......

Inspector : mr malhotra ....We have arrest warrent .....

Raj : what ~????

Manik is in shock.....The inspector goes forward to arrest him....By the time the handcuffs get locked with his hand ... They hear a voice .....

U can't arrest him inspector ......

All turn back to see .....Nandu standing there with joseph .....

Inspector : i have the Warrent.....No one can stop.....

Nandu ; but he has not done anything wrong ......In fact he is innocent.....

Inspector : sorry mam....It's my duty .....

Nandu : will u stop if commissioner stops you.....

Everyone looks with a shock.....

Nandu : commissioner uncle ....

Commissioner : stop arresting him inspector ......

Nandu goes in .....Hugs manik but he doesn't respond ........Then nandu kisses his forehead and makes him sit on a chair ........

Nandu :mamu ......

Raj : nandu ....

Nandu : sit beside manik ......And wait till I complete .....

Raj sits beside manik......Then neonika comes in and sits on the other side of manik .......Raj is in shock ....But manik is just staring what is happening .......
Bcoz he never expected nandu ....He is scared of her reaction.......

Nandu : cabir bhai .....Can u plzz arrange chairs for all........

Then manik lifted his head to see all his friends are there ........

Cabir abhi along with manik secretary arranged chairs ......

Nandu : joseph ....Call all the reporters inside ......

Then all the reporters came inside ....

Lady Reporter : mam have you heard the news ....r u supporting manik....When you know he is a criminal ....Did u break your engagement mam....

Nandu : stop it.....She shouts ....I have called you here to sit ....There is time to answers .....
Joseph call the staff and investors ......
Abhi bhai  arrange a projector here ....

Then all the staff come in and get seated......investors and board members of malhotra industries are here ....Women welfare .society ladies also get seated...Police commissioner and inspector and his team nd lawyer are also there ...........

Nandu and cavya drulya mukbhi swaron joseph manik secretary {rishi } are standing on a side .....

Nandu : i know those who are sitting here are having roads of questions .....First lets start with media .......

Media reporter : mam r u breaking this engagement .....Bcoz manik malhotra has an affair with his employee.....

Nandu : do u have any proof.....

Reporter : yes mam.....

Nandu : can u show me......

Reporter : images and videos ....

Nandu : mr rishi can u plzz play those videos and photos on screen......

Then project  gets on........

Some pictures with manik hugging a girl and kissing are played on the screen .......

Nandu : stop the picture ......Can u plzz zoom it.....

Then the picture is bring zoomed......

Nandu : can u plzz identity the camera man.....

Everyone look at her in shock....Bcoz they can clearly see a person standing an taking a picture in mirror ......The person face is not clear .....

Nandu : ok face is not clear .....Next picture ....Now see it .....These are given by you....

A sudden gasp is heard......But only one shout.....What the hell?????

Everyone turn to see the source .......

Nandu smirks.......

Raj : mr mathur.....

Mathur: what the hell is this mr malhotra .....How am i supposed to know your son affairs ......

Nandu : shut up....It is never his affair but yours....Don't you dare talk about him......She shouts.....its not an affair but created drama by you....

Mathur : y will i create .....What non sense is this .....

Nandu : now i will make sense ......Then she shouts ...
..........Ridhima... ......

A girl comes in.....Everyone gets a biggest shock.....Bcoz she is the girl in pictures.......

Nandu : kya hua mr mathur....Unexpected entry .....

Mathur : what r u saying ????How will I know her .....

Nandu : joseph .....Video

Then a video plays on screen......Where mathur is threatening ridhima by kidnapping her mother ......

Everyone is shocked to see it......

Nandu : movie is nice right .....Wait it's not over ......

Then a video plays where manik is given a spiked drink and carried by mathur to his car .....

Nandu : tume kya laga ....I didn't identify you.....

Mathur : it's all fake .....

Nandu : yeah fake .....Wait a second .....Commissioner uncle ....

Then a constable brings four men who are badly injured .....

Nandu : pehchana nahi ....apki admi jo ridhima ki mother ko kidnap ki.....

Then ridhima mom comes and hugs her....They both cry.....

Mathur : nice drama miss murthy to save manik malhotra .....

Nandu : u still have guts to Blame him......Don't worry i have full information about you bcoz of you i lost my didi.....Just bcoz she loved you....You killed her brutally and showed it as suicide .....

Mathur : what didi ???I'm not married ......

Nandu : yes not married once but twice ......Killed the first wife for property  and left second one bcoz she is not giving you money..........

Then a video plays where mathur  is getting married to a lady .........

Next another video plays ....Where he is married to another lady ....

Mathur and his first wife ....

Nandu : she is ruhi iyer.....married her five years back and killed her after one year of marriage bcoz she got to know  all your bad habits .....she is ishika sharma .....U married her three years before but she divorced you bcoz you had an affair with your business partner in London. ...

Mathur : ye jhooth hae .....

Nandu : sach hae mere pass .....Then she calls .....Arya shivani.....ishika....

On seeing shivani  ishika.....mathur is shocked ......

Shivani : criminal jijaji .....kuch yaad aya ......

Nandu submit a file to commissioner and says ........This file has marriage certificate of mathur and his wife post posterm report which clearly says .....She is killed by giving poison.......And ishika ka marriage certificate and divorce papers .....

Shivani slaps him......Then arya drags her ......Then ishika hits him with her chappal.....

Reporter : but mam....

Nandu : arey wait karo ....picture abhi bhaki hae ....Mr abeer dhawan { the lawyer who is sitting with manik and raj in the conference room } ....You are the legal advisor of malhotra industries right ....Can u plzz tell me what is in this file ......

Abeer studies the file ....

Abeer : this file says ...Mr mathur is bankrupt......

Nandu : that's the point .....

Mathur : no I'm not .....

Nandu : mr sinha.....

Then a person comes in ......

Nandu : mr sinha ....U r the lawyer of mr mathur....Can u say his financial status

Sinha : he is bankrupt before six months ....And threatened me not to tell anyone by kidnapping my wife who is mother of ridhima  .......Thank you nandini for rescuing  my daughter  and wife  ......

Nandu : y is mr mathur dealing with malhotra industries.....

Sinha : bcoz malhotra industries is on top......He made a fake contract and got the deal from mr raj malhotra before three months .... and when he got to know manik is checking everything on his return from london.....Then he tried to defame malhotra industries ......Bcoz according to his deal if the company cannot complete  deal in six months they have to pay 1000 crores to mathur....So he thought he can get manik arrested and take those money and save his company ....

Nandu : so mr mathur....Planning toh bahut achi kiya apna .....But you have forgotten that you are playing with my man......I can go any extent to save him......In fact I just can kill you ....But that's easy ....But you defamed his character ......Which I will never accept anyone to speak bad of him......So how is the move .....

Mathur : wrong move miss murthy ......

Nandu : yeah the right move is still pending ......

She slaps him tightly .......You know ruhi iyer is my sister she loved you a lot in fact she fought with her family to get married to you....You killed her and you tried to harm my man.....Listen to me carefully agar galti se tu police aur court se Bach bhi gaya ....I'm gonna kill you....It's for sure ...........She holds his neck tightly ......

Abhi and cabir pull her back ......

Commissioner put hand cuffs on his hands ....And make him stand in the corner. ........

Nandu free herself from abhi cabir .....Then she turns to media .....

Nandu : somebody questioned me ....That y i  didn't break my marriage .....y should I break my marriage ....When I am engaged to the best person who can never get.......You all are here to get breaking news right ......You questioned his character......All of you used to run behind him for his one picture.    One interview.......All bcoz of  you people he is facing this humiliation....Bcoz you never care for feelings.....

Reporter: how r we responsible .....

Nandu : you people are responsible bcoz you got some videos and pictures you made them viral by giving breaking news .....Have you ever thought to get it confirmed.....Have you ever enquired about.  .....No you don't bcozz it will not give you rating .......You people are sick in your minds ....Bcoz the ever loving rockstar and business man had become a womanizer according to you people ......

People like mathur are very good in society bcoz they do all things in silence bcoz they are doing wrong .....but people like manik never does such things ....In fact if he needs to do ..y does he needs publicity . ...But cheating me is the last thing he could think to do before that he could easily give up his life ....Bcoz he loves me more than his life ..........But my manik never ever sees any other girls .....Only committed to me since I was born but you people questioned his character .....

Then she turns towards the staff of malhotra industries ...........

Can anyone of the staff come forward and say that manik malhotra have misbehaved with you......No need to fear ....

A girl stands ....No mam in fact he saved us from such incidents where we are going trapped ......He is our saviour .....My family feels protected to let me work under him.....Bcoz he always treats us like his family ....

Nandu then says  to women welfare society .....I know you people are here to protect  a girls dignity ........But not a girl but a boy also has some dignity .....Plzz help someone after knowing the truth ......

Nandu : thank you all for being here ......And listen to me very carefully ......Tomorrow every newspaper and news in everyone channel should say an apology......I need a public apology for humiliating manik malhotra .....if not I will make sure you all get banned for his concerts and interview and business news .......This is a warning bcoz i can even put a case against for spreading rumour and defaming my husband .....Now you all can leave ......

Media and women welfare society society people leaves .....

Then sinha family join hands in front of nandu .....

Mr sinha : thank you is a very small word i can say you......

Nandu : it's ok uncle ....ridhima is my friend......Ap majboor thi ....U never meant to harm us.....Ap ghar jaoo.....

Commissioner : good job nandu .....

Nandu : thank you so much uncle ......This is not possible if you are not there ......

Commissioner : I'm just a small help ....Everything is done by you .....I must say he is lucky to have you .....

Nandu : no uncle I'm lucky to have him....I can never loose him......

Commissioner and police officers taKe away mathur .....

All the staff are leaving ......Then only family and friends are left in the room......

Neonika and raj hug nandu tightly .......But manik is still sitting in the same position .....In complete silence..........

Nandu : let's go home.......She holds manik hand and drags him....he goes behind her like a kid following her mom.......

Raj neo manik nandu in one car. .....Nandu is driving the car manik sitting beside her and raj neo in back seat ... .........Remaining all follow them in different cars........There is complete silence in the car...........

Precap :

Manan fight and seperation ????Why did they get seperate ????when everything is over ????......will they get married .....??????

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

527K 53.4K 127
This is a series of OS, on different events. Some imaginary and some related to real incident. Hope u will enjoy it :)
190K 8.6K 24
A married couple who achieve there dreams being together .....And then get re married .....
147K 6.8K 48
" #1 Ranking - truelove " (7/4/2023) After talent hunt compitition Nandini was blamed by Dhruv and Alya for the separate of FAB 5. Where as the truth...
2.9M 134K 187
My very first fanfiction story: #1 in #fanfiction on 09/05/2016 for a week & again on 09/06/2016 more than a week (same date.. haha :) ) ..!! Got no...