ISHQ....PYAAR .....MOHABBAT (...

By manumystery

a love story of a cute couple manan More

part 1
part 2
part 3
part 4
part 5
part 6
part 7
part 8
part 9
part 10
part 11
part 12
part 13
part 14
part 15
part 16
part 17
part 18
part 19
part 20
part 21
part 23
part 24
part 25
part 26
part 27
part 28
part 29
part 30
part 31
Epilogue ....

part 22

4.6K 238 2
By manumystery

Ishq...Pyaar... Mohabbat...

Part 22

Manik hits a girl......Her back is facing them.......

The girl starts to sing......

Wah wah Ramji....

She clicks her fingers....

She just turns back.....Manik face lightens up..She winks to manik...She pushes him by her shoulder and moves in ......

Wah wah ramji...
jodi kya banaayi Bhaiya aur bhabhi ko badhaai ho badhaai Sab rasmon se badi hai jag mein dil se dil ki sagaai

Then mukti abhi runs to her and hugs her tightly.......

Abhi : thank you princess.....

Mukti : I'm so happy.....

All come and hug her.....Manik is still in his place looking at her in shock.....

Cabir : manik kaha hae ...

Nandu : lagta hae abhi bhi shock main hae.....

Nandu takes the ball from cabir and hits manik........

Manik just looks at nandu....He even forgets he is angry with her.......He turns around her singing this song.....

Ye Chaand Saa Roshan Cheharaa, Julfon Kaa Rang Sunaharaa
Ye Zeel See Neelee Aankhe, Koee Raaj Hain In Mein Gaharaa
Taareef Karu Kyaa Us Kee, Jis Ne Tumhe Banaayaa

Cabir : so manik inteeha hogaye se .....Seedhe chand sa roahan chehra .....Manna padega......

Manik about to hit him but it hits abhi.....

Abhi holds mukti and sings.....

Le jayenge le jayenge
Dilwale dulhaniya le jayenge

Manik lifts nandu on his shoulder ....And continues to sing......

Le jayenge le jayenge
Dilwale dulhaniya le jayenge

Now all drulya cavya arushi mukbhi.....All boys lift their girls on their shoulders.....And sing together.....

Aji rahey jayenge rahey jayenge
Ghar wale  dektey rahey jayenge
Le jayenge le jayenge
Dilwale dulhaniya le jayenge

Finally all laugh out of happiness.....And mukbhi are taken on stage......Nandu gives the ring to abhi.....He slides it on mukti finger .....And manik gives the ring to mukti she slides it on abhi finger ......

Mukbhi hug each other......

All settle down to have dinner.......But nandu missing ......

Manik silently escapes from there......He goes to nandu room .....He doesn't find her there......He goes  to his room......There on bed he sees nandu and smiles .......Her back is facing him.....Looks like she has collapsed on bed due to tiredness.......

He just sits beside her.......carsees her forehead.......

Manik :jaan.....Change your dress....

Nandu slowly shifts her head on his lap......Sorry I'm so tired.....

Manik : i know dikhraha hae mujhe ......

Nandu : good night....

Manik : nandu ......utho fresh hojaoo.....Have dinner .....Then sleep
...

Nandu doesn't respond .......Manik slowly carries her to the washroom.....Puts her down.....

Manik : you have ten minutes.....Fresh hokar bahar aooo.....I'm waiting....

Nandu leans on the wall....Still sleeping......Manik goes forward.....And washes her face .......Gives her a night dress.....

Manik : change karo.....If not main kardu....

Nandu just throws the shampoo bottle on him.....Get out.....

Manik smiles and comes out.......Nandu comes after sometime....
She finds manik in track and t shirt  sitting on couch  with a tray of food....

He forwards his hand ......She comes and sit beside him.....He starts to feed her ......She just leans on his shoulder closing his eyes.....

Manik : tumne vo dress kaha se shopping ki....

Nandu : humari room se....

Manik : so tumne mere room se chori ki....

Nandu : mere cheezan lena chori nahi hoti.......U can't stop me from taking what is mine.....And yeah it's not your room...Its our room....

Manik smiles looking at her.....Kisses on her forehead......

Manik :Vaise when did u catch flight.....

Nandu : I'm getting sleep.....

She about to go to bed ......He holds her hand....

Manik : y r u crying yesterday......

Nandu : I'm so tired.....Let me sleep.....Let's talk in the morning . ...

Manik : ok you sleep i will go to next room......Take rest....He kisses on the forehead.....Takes the tray and about to go out......

Nandu : monster .....

He turns back.....

Nandu makes a cute pout......Mujhe tumhare saath sona hae......

Manik smiles .....I'll just be back ......

Manik comes back......And finds her struggling on bed......He slowly sleeps beside her......She immediately keeps her head on his chest and drifts to sleep.......Both of them have a good sleep......

Next morning.......Nandu wakes up late .....To find manik staring at her......

Nandu :good morning.....

Manik : good morning jaan....He kisses on her forehead .....

Nandu hugs him....I miss you ....

Manik : you look so tired....when did you catch the flight......

Nandu: morning 3 after the operation.....

Manik : what .....????Directly you reached here without any rest.....You....

Nandu : manik .....Plzz yaar.....My head is paining .....Don't shout.....

Manik slowly massages her head ......Y r u crying ....You didn't answer me....

Nandu looks at him......Mani.....

He looks at her ....She hugs him tightly and cries.....

Manik : jaan kya hua......Zyada pain horahi kya.....I will call the doctor wait....

Nandu :no....Vo actually.....

Manik: kya hua .....

Nandu : you know manik i left to reach the airport.....But on my way ....I saw an accident ....A couple is badly injured .....There is a 10 year  old daughter for them.....She is crying.....

I saw myself in her.....Bcozz when mom dad  left me.....I am also 10.....But every girl is not lucky to have manik Malhotra ......So i took them to  hospital....So i didn't catch my flight......

Manik : relax .....Plzz don't cry.....

Nandu hugs him tight.....

Nandu : you won't ask ....What happened to the couple ....

Manik : you are here na. ...So they must be completely alright ....If not my nandu will not leave them.....

They stay like that for sometime....Nandu again falls a sleep....Manik makes her lay on bed and goes to fresh up .....And closes all the curtains ....To prevent sunlight disturbing her......

After sometime nandu wakes up and doesn't find manik.....She gets ready and goes down.....But doesn't find anyone......She moves to kitchen.....

Nandu  back hugs neonika .....Mammiii

Neonika : uthgaye......Chalo breakfast karo.....

Nandu sits on the kitchen slab .....

Neonika starts to feed her.....

Nandu : aloo paratha......Its yummy .....

They hear a voice.....Mujhse toh koi pucha bhi nahi .....Yaha isko kila rahi ho.....Very nice mom.....Iske ate hi ....Ap mujhe buljati ho....

They both turn aside to see jealous manik standing at the door leaning to it ....Keeping his hands in the pocket.....

He goes forward.....

Manik : mujhe bhi bhook lagi hae......I was waiting for you .....And you without caring for me....Having your break fast.....

Nandu : how will I know you didn't eat.....Vaise you are on diet na......Kyu mami....

Neo: ha nandu ....Tum khaloo....She forwards a morsel.....But manik eats it away.....

Nandu : mami.....She cries....

Neo: manik kyu tang karte ho use....

Manik : mujhe bhi kilaooo....I'm also hungry......Saying this he sits on the kitchen  slab beside her.......

Neonika starts to feed both .....Remembering their childhood......How they used  to fight around to eat.....

Raj : kya horaha yaha.....Saying this he enters kitchen.....

Nandu: mamu ....Ye mujhe tang kar raha hae......nikalooo isko ghaar se bahar.....

Raj: ok beta tum jo chaho vahi hoga is ghaar main.....Suna tumne ....Out....

Manik : waah .....Sabke sab .....Nandu ki taraf hogaye .....Mera koi nahi hae is ghar main......He says dramatically ....

Nandu feeds raj.....And neonika feeds manan.....Manik feeds his mom....They are having a happy family breakfast .....

Amms sees this and feels so happy for nandu.....Bcoz she got the best........

Flash back over.....

Sharon : they all love you a lot.....

Nandu : yeah ......I can't even say .....How much they love me.....

Sharon : nice engagement video.....She says looking at the screen of tv .....

Nandu : i called navya to drag the engagement till I reach there......So cabir and navya made everyone to sing songs......

Sharon : how did you fool gaurds....

Nandu : i was in hospital....Gaurds are waiting for me outside.....Without they seeing me....From the back door .....Joseph took me to airport......Gaurds are waiting for me....Till manik called to scold them for not informing my arrival in india....After that they got to know I'm in india .....Not inside hospital.....

Sharon : oh my god. ....You are really prankster.....

Nandu : manik ko bahut gussa aya tha.....But he didn't ask me anything.....I heard him scolding gaurds......On phone ....Then joseph called me and said everything......

Sharon: like seriously.....So funny....

Nandu : you know what ....I feel like I'm talking to manik.....Not you...

Sharon : par kyu....Yaha toh koi nahi hae.....

Nandu : i know koi nahi hae .....But phir bhi .....I felt like manik is listening to me.....Bcozz i never said anyone all these...  I thought to say manik first  after returning to india .....But today i felt like saying out.....I don't know y....But feeling so relieved ......I really wanna meet manik and say everything......Then only i will be at peace ......

Sharon : ok ok....Ur relaxed na now.....

Nandu : aaj kuch zyada sounds araha hae.......

Sharon : i was telling you from so long .....

Nandu : wait let me call joseph.....

Suddenly a music is heard.....

Nandu smiles leaving her phone......Sharon looks at her confused........Nandu whispers....Monster.....And starts to run......

She reaches the hall and finds a person tunning guitar .....She runs to him and hugs him tightly.......He Twirls her around......

Nandu shouts. ......Manikkkkkkkkk

Sharon smiles at them.....

Manik puts her down and kisses her forehead.......Nandu looks back.....Full family is here.....

Nandu runs and hugs amms ...Chacha chachi rishab ....Raj neo.....

All the friends drulya cavya mukbhi arushi gives her a group hug......

Nandu starts to jump and runs to manik again hugs him.....Thank you so much manik.....

But suddenly stops realising she is angry on him.....

Nandu holds his collar....Tumhara phone kaha hae .....Do mujhe ....I'll throw it in dustbin......Tumne mere phone kyu nahi uthaya ......Kyu ayi ho yaha pe....Bolo....U know what .....Mujhe tumse koi baat nahi karni hae ......She sits on the couch keeping a sad pout.....

Manik : arey jaan....Ek baar mere baat to sunlo.....He says kneeling down before her.....

Nandu cries.....Tumhe pata hae main kitne dar gayi thi.....Tumhe kya....

Manik hugs her.....I'm sorry.....Mujhe na tume surprise Dena tha....Isliye....

Nandu : nahi chahiye tumhari surprise.....

Manik holds his ears .......I'm sorry jaan....See i came with everyone to surprise you.....And tum ro rahi ho.....Lagta hae ....U didn't like my surprise .....Ok guys Chalo....Let's go back.....

Nandu hits him....Kaha jaoogi.....Koi kahi nahi jayega mujhe chodkar .....She hugs him back.....

Chachi : arey sharon....Kaise ho...

Sharon hugs chacha chachi and rishab....

Arya : lagta hae mujhe bulgaye....

Sharon : how can I forget you and shivani  ..She hugs them........

All of them settle on couches in the hall.....

Nandu : sharon this our family .....

Sharon : our family ...

Nandu: kyuki you are also a part now.   ..

Sharon hugs nandu tightly.....Thank you....

Nandu :so guys this is sharon.....My best friend here....

Sharon: one minute let me say.....She points her finger to manik..... So he is your monster.....

Nandu hides behind sharon......Everyone laughs ....

Manik : hai sharon.....

Sharon : yeah tumhari ....Sorry humari amms....She takes blessings from amms.....

Sharon : ye dono mama mami right....

Nandu : yes .....

Sharon : this girl is looking traditional and simple ....So navya right . 

Navya hugs sharon....Yeah ur right....

Sharon : looking like a diva....So your aliya....

Aliya : hai sharon....They both hug each other.....

Sharon : finally your mukti bhabhi......

Cabir : waah tune sabke bare main batadiya .....Kya baat hae ....

Sharon : you spoke first.....So your cabir bhai.....

Cabir : yes I'm the cabir..... Nice to meet you ....Meet dhruv ...

Sharon : innocent boy of your gang....

Cabir : exactly.....This is abhi ....

Sharon : nandu ka bhai....

Abhi: as nandu said you are our family .....Tere bhi bhai hoon....

Nandu sits between neo and raj.....Manik sits down keeping his head on nandu lap .....Amms chacha chachi next to them.....All settle down in different chairs and bean bags.....Sharon and shivani.....Having a good talk....

Nandu : kya special hae ....You all are here......

Manik looks at her.....

Cabir : bahut kuch special hae .....

Nandu : kya special ....Bolo na...

Manik : wait till tomorrow .....

Nandu: plzz manik.....Mujhe abhi Janna hae ....

Manik : no....

Nandu : ok fine tumse kyu puchna ....Mamu bolona kya special hae .....

Manik : i found a new girl friend.....

Nandu : what ????

Manik : yes .....

Nandu : stop joking .....

Manik : I'm serious.....Your are not coming to india .....So i found a girl for me......They all came to convince you for my break up......

Nandu tears roll down......She runs away to her room....Pushing manik from her lap....

Manik :nandu listen to me.....

Raj : kyu rulaya .....Go and manofy her ....I don't know kya karogi.....She should be good by dinner.....

Everyone leaves to their rooms .....Manik runs to nandu room....Which is ofcourse manan room.....

Neo : sharon....Tum kaha jarahi ho...

Sharon : I'll go home.....

Neo: no hum sab abhi aya hae .....Let's be together .....Come ....

Sharon : ok aunty .....

Precap : kya nandu manegi ????

Did manik really find a girl friend.....????

What is the special ???? Manik gives to nandu .....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110K 5.1K 24
ye baazii mohabbat kii baazii hai naadaa.n ise jiitnaa hai to haare chalaa jaa ~Sheri Bhopali A story that involves two completely different individu...
2.4M 113K 94
~ A STORY BY MANINI MEHRA ~ Always in top 10 list ! Want to know what the relationship of a husband and wife is all about? Well you have laid your ey...
40.8K 4.7K 111
In the towns of Lucknow, ASI Samairaa Vashisht is a recently appointed officer. She has been told to train under SI Karishma Singh. What twists and t...
3.8M 207K 110
Hey guys ... !!! This is a story about how a betrayed impulsive and an arrogant Manik Malhotra starts to live his life after finding his shining armo...