wings of a monster

By purpleeyez96

Jennifer was just a normal 18 year old until one day changed her life forever. She finds herself in another d... More

wings of a monster........
wings of a monster........chapter2
wings of a monster........chapter4
wings of a monster........chapter5
wing of a monster........Chapter 6
wings of a monster......chapter7
wings of a monster chapter8
wings of a monster 9
WINGS OF A MONSTER CHAP.10
wings of a monster chapter 11
Chapter 12-part 1
Chapter12-part2
Chapter 13
Chapter 14

wings of a monster........Chapter3

222 4 2
By purpleeyez96

wings of a monster........

CHAPTER 3

This one's for Tony.......

CALEBS POINT OF VIEW

I decided to head back to the mansion, I would tell Jennifer the truth. The truth about her fate?..But could she handel it? The choice of choosing either to become a angel of pure light or the other choice....FALLENS. Sometime I would have to explain myself to her. My past. My mystery unravelled. The fact that she would have to believe that i'm a fallen....But the truth...the truth will always be that I Caleb Onyx Ezekial Valefor am a demon. Yes my mother was Queen Elezar. Air to the demonic kingdom, and my father was a regular fallen angel who met my mother. Then I came about and things were looking bleek. It was said I had 80% demonic blood in me for my mother was a pure demon. I never wanted that so I've tried to hide it and disguise myself as a fallen. Someday I would have to rule the underworld.......

I entered my room and layed down on my bed, I felt something soft beneath me. When I looked closely I saw it. Jennifer was in my bed!!! "Helloooo!!", I screamed. But she just lay there so perfectly still."I'll leave her for now".

JENNEFER'S POINT OF VIEW

I tossed and turned all night, thinking, dreaming. Something felt wrong...It scared me inside and it was Caleb. I woke up to see him sitting in a chair across from me. He was staring at me with bloodthirsty evil looking red eyes. "Caleb"?....but no answer. I already knew he was a man of few words but this was creepy. Suddenly he got up, started walking towards me singing, humming some twisted cruel lulaby. He sat down next to me. "Helooo some personal space please". Still he never answered. He came closer, embraced me and said "I know this will hurt you more than it'll hurt me"...He suddenly had dagger like hands he aimed straight for my jugguler and stabbed his daggers into my heart."CALEB!!!"......................"OH MY GOSH" I SAID AWAKING IT WAS ONLY A DREAM!!!! What's happening why?......Caleb...what is he?

I decided to take a hot shower after the terrefying dream I had. I walked into the kitchen, and yes I found it after being five days at this place I've made a mental note of where I spotted a kitchen. I entered the room and heard someone greet. "Morning Jennifer"... I already knew who It was. "Good morning Caleb". I sat down where I saw a bowl filled with stuff i'm thinking is cerial. "So how'd we sleep"?, he asked with a smirk on his face as if knowing about my terrible dream.

"Uhm good". I lied and gave a fake smile. "Listen Caleb we need to talk".

CALEBS POINT OF VIEW

I walked into the kitchen noticing the sunrise."Jennifer should be up by now". I poured some of her favourite cerial in a bowl. I'm guesing it 's her favourite since when I secretly went and collected all her things at her house it was the only stuff there. Then Jennifer walked in looking paler than usual, I tried to be kind and greet. "Morning I said". She looked like she just saw a ghost or demon in fact. She smiled sheepishly and greeted back with eyes as big as an owl. "We need to talk" was what she said.I eventually explained everything to her...except my true identity. I told her about the choice she had to make, I than offered her a tour of my mansion since she would be situated here for quite a while."Why'd you kidnapp me anyway"? she asked. I never really thought of that before. I kept an eye on her for a while and the revelation was that someone from her community would be the one to choose. It must've just been fate that I just kidnapped her that day. I smirked at her and said "oh I was bored and needed a play toy so yeah". She yelled at me and said "Oh so you couldn't just choose someone else to make the stupid choice". She screamed and stomped off mad.hmmm I've got to admit that was cute!!!

That's all for chapter 3.Like I say vote comment and fan me at purpleeyez96.Hope you liked it. VOTE VOTE VOTE

XOXOXOX SYRUP..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

372 3 18
One man cursed to roam the Earth in search of love and feeding off the ecstasy of his partners. His only hope for true love is through his own descen...
203 23 15
'This world is sick. And we are nothing more than mere symptoms.' Over four centuries ago the sun set - and never rose again, plunging the world into...
438K 10.1K 42
"...many spirituals recognize that when dark one appears he is most beautiful, most wonderful and most engaging. The truth only comes out later..." ...
45 1 6
[INCOMPLETE] Rowan is a creature of great misunderstanding. In a world full of Mythical beings, his kind, the Anadin, are heavily hated by the whole...