A Drug Lord as my Father

By giraffe__lover

{COMPLETED} My name is Vivian Gonzalez I'm 17 turning 18. I live in a small town with my mom and sisters. My... More

•Uno•
•Dos•
•Tres•
•Quatro•
•Cinco•
•Seis •
•Siete•
•Ocho•
•Nueve•
•Diez•
•Once•
•Dose•
•Trece•
•Catorce•
•Quince•
•Diecieseis•
•Diecisiete•
•Dieciocho•
•Diecinueve•
•Veinte•
•Veintiuno•
•Veintidos•
•Ventitres•
•Venticuarto•
•Veinticinco•
•Ventiseis•
•Veintisiete•
•Veintiocho•
•Treinta•
•Trienta y Uno•
•Trienta y Dos•
•Trienta y Tres•
•Trienta y Quarto•
•Trienta y Cinco•
•Trienta y Seis•
•Trienta y Siete•
•Trienta y Ocho •
•Trienta y Nueve•
•Cuarenta•
•One Last Note•
A Capo as my Lover (book 2)

•Veintinueve•

1K 16 4
By giraffe__lover

.•*•.

<<<Nayeli's P.O.V>>>

"Ok, hold the gun with one hand." Says Marcelo.

"Like this?" I ask holding the gun out in-front of me.

"You're crooked," He says walking towards me. He then stands behind me hold my waist with one hand and adjusting my arm with his other hand. My back touching his front body. I could feel the warmth of his body and his strong Polo Colone filling the atmosphere.

"Alright,shoot." He says with his deep voice startling me.

I put my finger on the cold trigger and pulled it.

Pow!

Within seconds the bullet hit the fence somewhere ,filling the silent nature with an everlasting echo.

"Nice. You remembered to only put your finger on the trigger when you're ready to shoot." He said moving away from me.

"Again." He says and I pull the trigger.

Pow!

"So ,how does it feel?" He asks.

"I feel in powering." I say taking the gun down and putting it on safety ,as Marcelo showed me.

"Nayeli?!" Asks a familiar voice.

I turn around to see Sofia and Jessie walking side by side making their way to Marcelo and me.

Jessie sees the gun in my hand and stops walking. Sofia looks at my hand with her eyes and mouth wide.

"What are you doing Nayeli?" Asks Jessie.

"Just learning how to use a gun." I shrug.

"Why?" Asks Sofia.

"Well you know. To see if next time we get kidnapped we can actually do something about it." I say.

"That won't happen again." Said Marcelo.

"It already happened twice. They say third times the charm. What if the third time we end up dead?" I ask.

"I told you Nayeli that won't happen." He says.

"Your father is a drug lord." I say.

"For how long could his protection protect us? Huh?" I ask.

"Umm...actually Nayeli. Turns out Juan isn't just a Drug Lord he's also like the 'Mafia King'." Says Jessie.

Are they crazy?

"Including not just the Mexican mafia ,but the Italian as well. It's international." Says Sofia.

What. The. Fuck?!?

"Do you think you'll need anymore protection Nayeli?" Asks Marcelo.

Nope. We might as well be dead.

"What? That's crazy. I need a minute to process this." I say walking away from them with gun in hand.

Marcelo follows behind me.

I walk to the closest thing to sit on and sit on it.

Marcelo sits beside me.

"You know. Now I just feel like I'm in more danger than before." I say.

"Why is that?" He asks.

"Well isn't being 'Mafia King' worst than being a Drug Lord?" I ask.

"Being either one of those thing is still pretty bad." He says.

"So what are you Marcelo? Wouldn't you be like the second boss or something? That's still pretty bad." I say.

"Well yes. But when my father retires Leo will become Capo. Not me. Which isn't soo bad." He says.

"Why not you?" I ask curios.

"Well, you see Leo is like my older brother. Also like my Dad's son too. He's showed the leadership to be Capo. The responsibility, the bravery ,confidence,honor ,and faithfulness to be Capo." He says.

"But you've showed those too. Why will you not become Capo?" I ask.

"Yes ,I do have all of those characteristics,but I'm not ready to become Capo of a whole mafia. I'd like my older brother as my boss." He says.

"You don't you mind at all?" I ask.

"No ,because thanks to him I'm talking to you right now." He says.

"What do you mean?" I ask.

"He saved my life and for that I am always thankful." He says.

"Alright ,you should get back with your friends." He says as he gets up and pats my knee.

"Oh and Nayeli." He says turing to face me face-to-face.

He looks into my honey brown eyes ,as I drown in his dark grey green eyes. He takes his finger and hooks it under my chin bring my face closer to his.

"Be careful with that gun." He says leaning his lips to my cheek and kisses me gently.

I can feel hot blood rushing to my cheeks. He pulls back ,looks into my eyes and grins. Then leaves me there flustered.

What?

"Nayeli!" Says Jessie running towards me Sofia jogging behind her.

"Hey," I say.

Sofia catches up to Jessie and they both sit beside me breathing heavily after running.

"Guys, I love you." I say hugging them.

"We love you too," They say.

"Now lets look for Jasmin." I say getting up.

"What about the gun?" Asks Sofia.

"Its on safety." I say as the girls and I get up and walk inside.

I put the gun behind my back hooked onto my jean's waist band. We walked around the house on the look out for Jasmin ,but we couldn't find her.

"Where is she?" Asked Jessie.

"If we knew we would've found her by now." Says Sofia.

I then realized something.

"We're so dumb." I say making my way to the kitchen.

"What why?" Asks Jessie walking behind me as well as Sof.

"Oh you're right!" Says Sofia.

"I'm not understanding." Says Jessie.

"Jasmine LOVES food. Where else would she be?" I say.

"Ohh," Says Jessie.

After about a minute we arrived at the kitchen to find Salvador and Jasmine munchkin down some tamales. The girls and I entered shocked and just stood there starting at them stuff their faces with tamales.

"Oh hey guys! You want one? I said One. Not more than one. Only one." Says Jasmin with a mouthful. Salvador just stares at us with a smile.

"Hahaha," The girls and I laugh as we find a seat in the island.

We grab a warm tamal and unwrap it.

"Hmm, this smells really good!" I say looking at Jasmin. She looks at me and then at Salvador.

"Salvador made them," She says patting him on the back.

"Salvador!" Says a familiar voice rushing into the kitchen.

It's Miguel.

"Leonardo called and we need to go. Like right now!" Says Miguel staring at everyone awkwardly.

"Why?" Asks Salvador.

"I don't have time to explain right now. I'll explain later.We gotta go. Oh and the girls have to come." Says Miguel pulling Jessie out of the kitchen with him.

That was unexpected.

"Ok guys. Let's go!" Says Salvador as he finishes his tamal. Sofia and I get up to walk out of the kitchen.

"Wait you guys! My tamales!" Jasmin says stuffing some tamal in her mouth and grabbing some in her hands.

This girl.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Hey ,it's me! Sorry I haven't published in the longest time. I was debating on what should happen and figuring out how it should all happen. I was also thinking about how long I'd make this book. I still am thinking about how long this book should be. But idk. Hope you enjoyed this chapter. Next •Treinta•

.•*•.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 309 17
✔✔Complete✔✔ I am Bobby White, that is what everyone knows me as. The truth is, I am Katharina Morris. I am the only child of Mr and Mrs Morris. I ch...
124K 2.6K 45
[COMPLETED] It was a sunny day, the weather was perfect for a nice picnic and having fun. It was a day like that when a tragedy struck in the life of...
153K 6.3K 34
My dad was a drug lord, biggest drug lord there was. His name was Carlos Cortez but in the streets they called him Lucien, why? I don't know and I do...
348 20 12
Veronica is a... troublemaker through and through she had a loving family but her mum rosalin kidnapped her when she was 2 becouse she got more atten...