save the world, princess. [ki...

بواسطة emotionalsunflcwer

❝Don't ever forget. Wherever you go... I'm always with you.❞ ― kingdom hearts x reader insert ! المزيد

clé.
un.
deux.
trois.
quatre.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SORA!!
six.
sept.
huit.
neuf.
dix.
onze.
douze.

cinq.

1.7K 56 21
بواسطة emotionalsunflcwer

Quick note, this is not a Riku x Reader! It's a reader insert, meaning everyone likes the reader so i'm sorry if it ever seems as though only Riku likes you <3.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

You panted as you turned a corner, the boys nearing both you and Kairi, when you placed a hand on a wooden door that seemed to lead into a shack. 

"Good. . .Job!" You looked over to Kairi and smiled, no one knew how you were so humble. "Thanks! You too." She placed her hands on her knees as she caught her breath, exchanging a high five with you.

Followed behind Kairi, around the corner came Riku and Sora, who were charging towards both you and Kairi with competitive looks on their faces, both determined to be the ones to reach the door first. Riku, having almost reached the door, extended out his leg towards Sora, who stumbled, tripped, then fell to the sandy floor as Riku reached the door, tagging it, then snickering.

"I win! Fair and Square." He approached Sora, who was laying on the sand, groaning. "No fair! You cheated! Everybody saw that." Sora exclaimed, as you slowly nodded. 

"Yeah. . ., sorry Riku, you did trip him." You agreed, honesty was key. "Come on, I was just joking." He taunted, rubbing Sora's spiky hair and whispering something you couldn't quite place in the boy's ear before sprinting off without another word. 

Kairi giggled as you helped Sora up, you hadn't realized he was taller than you, not by a long shot, but still taller than you. You assumed it was due to his large shoes. 

"So, can you gather the rest of the supplies?" Kairi requested Sora, her hands behind her back. She noticed how the boy's eyes had been at you, as he caught himself in a daydream. 

"Sora, are you listening to me?" She raised her tone at the boy, who managed to come back to reality as he answered blatantly. "What was that again?" He asked, receiving an eyeroll from the girl as she exhaled. 

"Geez." 

"We can't build a raft without materials, right? Here's what we need: Two Logs. One Cloth. One Rope. Bring everything back here. If you need help, just ask. No more slacking, okay?" Kairi ordered, as you took a minute to memorize all the said items she requested for. Sora nodded, before turning around and bolting off to find the items. 

You were about to help out before Kairi grasped your arm. "And, [Y/N]? We'll miss you." She said, as your head fell in disappointment.

 "I'll miss you guys too, but, is it okay if I help out for the items?" 

"Sure! We need all the help we can get, especially from a girl." She elbowed you teasingly as you shook your head and smiled. 

You wandered around curiously, you had barely known your way around the island so you figured this was a good chance to explore more, and with your friends. You caught sight of Sora picking up a log not too far away from the shack Kairi was standing in front of.

"Sora!" You called out for the boy, who held the log in a firm grasp as he turned around to see you walking towards him. 

"I'm going to help you find the items." You beamed, as Sora smiled and nodded. "Right!"

"Okay so, I think it'll work if I go get the other log, then you get the cloth, and i'll get the rope! Sorry if you don't want me taking orders. . ." You apologized kindly, as Sora nodded and disagreed. "No, it's a great plan!" He encouraged your leadership as your cheeks heated up. The two of you nodded at one another, before going your separate ways to find the items. 

You saw Sora sprinting over and walked over two ramps as he walked up a dark wooden staircase, by the staircase was a ladder, so you figured you'd start there.

As you headed towards the two ramps, you caught sight of Wakka, who gestured you over to him. "Hey, pretty lady! How's it going?" He greeted you nicely. Pretty lady? Had he not remembered you? Why was he acting so grown when he was only a year older than you? 

The boy was only fifteen, you were fourteen, yet he always acted maturely and as though he was a grown adult. "Hi Wakka, how are you?" You sent him a friendly smile as he returned it, tossing his beach ball between his hands. 

"I'm good, how's it going?" He asked, you could easily tell he was attempting to keep the conversation going. "It's going good, i'm just gathering supplies for my friends!" You informed him, and before he could say much more, you sent him an apologetic smile and said, "Speaking of the supplies, I have to go get them, sorry. . ." 

"Apology accepted." He nodded, allowing you to return on the hunt for the rope. You followed behind where Sora left off, then climbed up the ladder and walked down a wooden pathway, upon turning the corner, you caught sight of Tidus swinging a long, red, stick. Or, from your perspective, it was a stick. 

You recognized the place, it was where Tidus, Wakka, and Selphie asked you the three questions, and the voice had communicated with you. For some odd reason, you missed the voice, hearing it direct you and guide you. 

You grinned at Tidus in a friendly manner as you walked behind him, seeing as a pile of rope sit there. You picked up the rope, and wrapped it around your back to avoid you dropping it, and when you walked past Tidus to search for the other log, he caught sight of you and shouted your name.

"Hey! [Y/N]! You feel lucky today?" 

Was he offering to spar with you? But why? 

 "I don't like fighting, sorry." You shrugged, "Oh come on! It's just a little friendly competition!" He pressed. You sighed, setting the rope down gently. He seemed really eager to spar with you, and it seemed to make him happy that you were willing to, which is why you gave in.

"Okay, but if I end up hurting you then i'm sorry in advance." You said sincerely. You had noticed that you said sorry way too much, and you couldn't help but apologize about everything you did, it was just in your blood to be humble and kind. 

"Alright, let's go!" Tidus said enthusiastically. He looked over the edge and pointed, "We're going to spar down there!" You looked to where he was, and noticed how it was a very open space, and Wakka stood, looking proud of himself for whatever reason.

"In front of everybody?" You looked over to Tidus, as he noticed not too far off, Kairi was visible, and Riku had been sitting on a tree just above. Sora, no where to be seen.

"Yeah! But don't worry, i'll go easy on you." He smirked, cockily. You sighed, and mumbled, "Boys."

You picked up your rope so you wouldn't have to go back up and retrieve it. Tidus followed behind you as you slowly climbed down the ladder, and awaited for him at the bottom so you could make sure he made it down safely. Once he did so, you set the rope down gently by the staircase and followed him down to the two ramps to Wakka and the said area.

"Here, I got you this wooden sword." He indeed held a wooden sword he handed to you, and you examined it, comparing yours to his long red stick.

The wooden sword had been thicker than his long, red stick, but he had an advantage. He'd be able to hit you easier with the long, red stick.

"Hey, Wakka! Can you que the battle?" Tidus requested, as Wakka nodded.

"Three. . ."

"Two. . ." 

"One. . ." 

"GO!" 

Immediately, Tidus charged at you, "You're going down!" He bragged, as he attempted to wack you with his red stick. You jumped over it, before twirling and hitting him in the face with the wooden sword, leaving him staggering backwards.

You lunged at him and hit him in the torso as he almost fell, but regaining his balance, he retaliated and got you in the thigh as you let out a yelp and almost fell to your side. Using this as his advantage, he raced behind you and hit you, as you fell forwards.

He leaped up, planning to hit you in the face with his red stick before you rolled to the side and quickly got yourself back on your feet. The both of you charged at each other, hitting each other's sticks, sending you both somewhat backwards. Tidus back flipped as you jumped back, then ran up to him and repeatedly hit him in the torso and leg with your wooden stick. Wakka watched in amazement as you swiftly threw your sword at Tidus, it hit him in the head as he fell backwards, wailing.

"THREE. . ."

"TWO. . ."

"ONE. . ."

Wakka counted down the last seconds as Tidus remained on the ground. "Aw man. . .I'm really off today."  

You breathed heavily, apologizing and praising Tidus for some of his moves, he nodded, picking up his stick and returned to where he had formerly been. You walked over to your rope, picking it up and remembering you had to retrieve the second log.

You looked up to the tree where Riku had been, he caught your eyes and smirked, nodding at you. He had been watching the battle and admired the way you moved and dodged attacks.

Beside his foot, you managed to spot a wooden log, and decided that would be the next place you headed to next. You searched for a way to get to him, and saw how the only way would be to go through the shack. And so, you headed to Kairi, as her eyes lit up in joy. "Have you finished finding all the items?" She asked, eager to be done.

"Well, not yet, but I know where the last item is." You told her as she nodded, stepping aside, giving you a way to go. You slowly opened the wooden shack door, hearing the door close behind you, you gasped as Kairi stood back outside, guarding what wasn't hers. Through the darkness, you could see a wooden staircase that lead to the second floor and outside to the next level. You slowly made your way to the staircase, taking slow steps so that  you wouldn't fall.

You safely made your way to the door, pushing it forwards, you saw sunlight once again and made your way across the bridge, Riku hadn't looked at you as you walked by him and picked up the log, a word hadn't been said as you turned your back to head down to Kairi, Riku watching as you walked away from him.

You saw Sora sprinting over to Kairi on one side of the island. He saw you from above him as you waved and smiled, he returned the gesture as he extended out his arms. "Need help getting down?" He offered.

You considered going back through the dark shack, but a leap of faith would have probably been safer, due to the shack being completely dark and you barely being able to see. 

You were about to take a leap of faith, but before you could, you felt your legs being lifted, as you realized you were being held bridal style, it all happened so fast, Riku picked you up and jumped down, releasing you then jumping back up to the tree. You hadn't even had a chance to thank him.

Sora stomped, rolling his eyes, but then saw how you had gathered all the materials. "Thanks for the help." He said gratefully, you smiled. "You're welcome." You smiled, "Let's go get Kairi." He said, as you nodded. The two of you walked back to the girl in front of the shack.

"Thanks Sora! I found something today too, here, it's yours." She gave him what looked to be a glass of green liquid, when her eyes met yours.
"And you too, [Y/N], you can have this [Color of your Choice] flower I found, it matches your outfit!" She said, handing you a beautiful looking flower. You stared at it in utter and complete awe, it had been the most beautiful flower you had ever seen. "Thank you, Kairi." You told her, receiving the flower and holding it carefully.

"Tired? Want to go home?" Kairi asked, her eyes flickering to both you and Sora.

"Yeah, let's go home." Sora said, as you hummed in agreement. "Okay, it is getting late. We'll finish up tomorrow." Kairi said, and immediately, you felt joy. That meant you could spend another day with the two of your friends. Maybe you did have a longer time than you thought.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

4.7K 295 16
Kingdom Hearts. A rather unique videogame series to ever be released. After 17 years, it is Mark's first time experiencing the game, after getting it...
772 4 10
S A N C T U A R Y A story about Vampires and true love. And maybe some deceivement on the side? Yes please! ▹ Book One of the 'Sanctuary' Series ...
436 31 21
Thank you Disney and Square Enix for the game Kingdom Heart. This game gave me the inspiration to write A NEW JOURNEY. The story will have Final Fant...
119K 2.4K 37
Y/n, a boy of mystery. No one has a clue where he came from nor how he got to the island. He thought he was normal but that clearly was not the case...