Coach Lovato (girlxgirl)

Af raerae123720

Rae Adams is a senior in high school. She is 18 and lives with her older brother James who is 25 after their... Mere

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
chapter 69
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
chapter 73
Chapter 74

Chapter 70

2.4K 128 11
Af raerae123720

A/N: There is some POV change in this chapter so be prepared for that.

Rae's POV 

"Rae I need you to stay an extra hour and close." My boss says walking by to leave. 

"Ma'am, I have been here all day." I tell her. 

"I know, but I need you to close tonight because my shift is over and David didn't show up." She says continuing to walk away. 

I groan when the door shuts sitting at the bar seat of the dinner for the first time all day. I got here at 8 this morning and I was supposed to get off 3 hours ago at 5 but she told me she need me to stay so I had to. 

It's been two months since graduation and this has been my life since then. I got the job a week after Graduation and I haven't had any real time off since then. It has made my life miserable but I have been able to help out with bill with James and a few other things. BUT, I also haven't really spent time with Demi, Elle or James except on the weekend. Demi and I got in a fight about it yesterday so I haven't talk to her all day making it harder to get through the day.

As the extra hour comes to a close and it is 9 and no one has come in so I walk to the door and lock it then start cleaning up for the night. When I am done cleaning I head out to Demi's car that she has been letting me barrow when she doesn't have other plans. I turn it on and jump at the music I left blasting this morning. I look at my phone contemplating texting Demi Like I usually do to tell her I am on my way home and that I love her but I decide against it knowing she is mad at me. 

As I pull up to a stop light I groan because I just want to get home and sleep thats all I want is to go to sleep. The light turn green and with out looking I accelerate quickly as possible when suddenly I see everything shift to the side and there is a loud bang to my right making me look over. 

I see that there is a car in the side of mine and my eye widen. I go to move when I feel sharp pains all over my side making me groan. 

I look down to see glass all in my side and I feel the world start to spin before everything goes black. 

"Ma'am, can you hear me?" I groan looking up to see a man looking down at me. "Ma'am, can you squeeze my hand. I do and he nods and continue to tell me to do things. 

Suddenly I can't breath and I am coughing gasping for breath and everything goes black again.

**** Demi's POV ****

I wake up to pounding on my door and I groan annoyed knowing that Rae forgot her damn key again. I slowly get up with Sarge following behind me confusing me because When Rae is outside the door he usually freaks out. 

I open the door to see my mom standing at my door crying. 

"Mom, what's going on?" I ask frantically, mom doesn't cry. 

"James, just called me." She says quickly. "Rae has been in- in an accident, he is on his way to the hospital but he wanted me to be the one to tell you and take you to the hospital if you want." She explains. 

I quickly throw on some clothes and shoes making sure Sarge had food and water before meeting my mom at the car.

When we get there I rush in and I see James sitting down with his face in his hands. I quickly walk over and sit next to him making him look up. 

"How bad?" I say trying to keep my cool. 

"It's not good at all." He says and I feel my resolve break. "They aren't sure she will make it, but we won't know until after surgery." 

I break out into full on sobs remembering last night when we fought and she went to the guest room to sleep. The last thing I said to her was she was childish and didn't know how to be in a relationship.

After 4 hours of sitting round, pacing, and worrying a doctor came out. 

"Rae Adam's family." Me, James and Mom all stand up and he looks at us in shock before walking over. "Miss. Adam's is in critical condition but it looks promising, and she is breathing on her own which makes it seem better. We won't know for sure for a few days but she should get through it. She has cuts and scrapes all down her right side and some bruising on the left but the thing that makes it tricky is that a piece of glass punctured her lung, which we have patched but it will take a little while to know the full extent of the injury." He explains.

"What do you mean full extent of the injuries?" I ask confused. 

"Well, she was with out full oxygen supply due to her lung collapsing and we can not be sure of brain function until she is awake." He explains calmly. "There maybe short term amnesia, but again we can not be for sure." 

I walk away to sit down not sure what to do with myself. I haven't slept in over 24 hours and I know I am not thinking straight. I look at the clock and it is 3:30 in the morning. 

"Two of you can go back there but no more than that." He says. "I will show you to the room if you'd like." 

"Demi, are you gonna come?" James asks and I look to my mom. 

"Go, I will head home and update everyone." She says and I hug her tightly before following them to a room. 

When we get in there, there is wires all over and I can see the bruising still forming on her arm.

I feel my legs go week and I quickly sit on the chair next to her sobbing into my hands. I look across the room to see James watching her from the corner then he looks at me. 

"I call her childish and told her she didn't know how to be in a relationship last night. She slept in the guest room, that was the last thing I said to her." I admit to him. " She has been working all the time and going to sleep as soon as she gets home and I guess it just got to me."

"It'll be okay, she will make it and you can tell her how much you love her then." He says tears in his eyes. 

"James, what if I am there reason she is here?" I say quietly. 

"What do you mean?" He asks. 

"She slept in the guest room alone, James." I tell him again making sure he heard me. "She doesn't sleep well when she is alone, especially without me. What if she was tired and didn't see the car not stop because of me?" 

"Demi, it's not your fault, it's not her fault, it's the other persons fault and she will see it that way too. She has been in a situation like this before." He says like it's nothing. 

"She blames herself for the wreck, you know that, right?" I ask questioningly. 

"No she doesn't." He says looking at me as if I am crazy. 

"She thinks if she had been able to speak up should could have prevented it because she saw the car." I tell him and he looks at me confused. "She has nightmare's about it. Or she did, she hasn't had many recently." 

He looks at her clearly confused as to why he didn't know.

**** The Next Day ****

I am currently sitting in the same chair from last night arguing with my mother about going home and getting cleaned up. 

"Demi, she isn't going to want to see you like that when she wakes up." She says almost looking disgusted at my appearance, which I completely understand as I still have make up for yesterday on the has ran across my face from crying. 

"Fine, but if anything happens you tell me." 

I slowly get up and head to the door struggling to leave her. 

"We will keep you updated but you will be back soon so don't stress." Mom says pushing me away. 

**** Rae's POV ****

Everything is so loud and the pain in my side is 10 times worse then I remember, but now I can breath. 

"Demi, left to get changed." I hear a female voice say confusing me as I try to open my eyes to look at them. 

"Good, she need to before they wake her up, she would hate to see her that way." I hear a voice I know, James'. 

"How is she doing she won't talk to me, says she has to deal with this her own way." The female says.

"Blames herself." James says shortly. "They got in a fight or something and she thinks it had something to do with it."

"That is stupid couples fight but that has nothing to do with this." She says. "My daughter really does put to much on herself." 

It's Dianna. 

"How is everyone else doing? Elle took it pretty hard when I told her about it this morning." James says. "She wanted to come but I told her to wait."

"Maddie is horrified and scared, Dallas is scared but she has work and I guess is trying not to think about it, and I haven't told Eddie, because he is out of town and wouldn't be able to do anything from there." Dianna explains. 

"I am glad you are here, Dianna." He says. "It is making this whole thing easier."

"I would be here for either of you, for any reason, you guys are family now, even if they haven't tied the knot yet." She says. 

Everything is quiet for a while until I hear another voice. 

"I need you to tell me when she is going to wake. At least an estimate." A voice instantly recognized says getting louder. 

"Ma'am, we don't know. Like we told you last night she is breathing on her own but she was deprived of oxygen for a good amount of time we can't be sure how much damage there is." A man say professionally. "She is only being given medicine for pain and antibiotics for infection. She could wake up any second, it all depends on her and her body to do the rest." 

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

465K 17.1K 65
Demi Lovato, the new teacher at the local private school. After growing up watching her dad teach, she wanted nothing more than to follow in his foot...
45.2K 1.9K 29
When nineteen year old Demi is about to start her second year of college, she suddenly gets kicked out of home. With no money to continue her studies...
565K 19.9K 28
[GirlxGirl] Hayden was a happy girl, content with everything that she had, and everyone loved and adored her. One night her parents left to New York...
667K 13.1K 199
Demi Lovato x Female Reader Imagines Please give credit if you put any of my chapters in your books. Do not steal or copy my work. I work very hard...