Resident Evil 4: Cursed Blood...

By CelestialShadowWolf

***SEQUEL TO MOONDROP BLOOD*** The Blood Saga-Book 2 of 4 Six years after the outbreak in Raccoon City, Leon... More

{•Chapter Two•}
{•Chapter Three•}
{•Chapter Four•}
{•Chapter Five•}
{•Chapter Six•}
{•Chapter Seven•}
{•Chapter Eight•}
{•Chapter Nine•}
{•Chapter Ten•}
{•Chapter Eleven•}
{•Chapter Twelve•}
{•Chapter Thirteen•}
{•Chapter Fourteen•}
{•Chapter Fifteen•}
{•Chapter Sixteen•}
{•Chapter Seventeen•}
{•Chapter Eighteen•}
{•Chapter Nineteen•}
{•Chapter Twenty•}
{•Chapter Twenty-One•}
{•Chapter Twenty-Two•}
{•Chapter Twenty-Three•}
{•Chapter Twenty-Four•}
{•Chapter Twenty-Five•}
{•Chapter Twenty-Six•}
{•Chapter Twenty-Seven•}

{•Chapter One•}

3.8K 61 14
By CelestialShadowWolf

A/n: Welcome to the sequel of Moondrop Blood! I'm hoping you all are looking forward to this journey through resident evil 4! Like the previous story, this'll all be written in third person!

^^Picture above is of Gwen (I DO NOT OWN IT)^^

Hope you all enjoy!! Love you all!!!
~✨Celestial✨~
••••••••••••••••••••

"You can't be serious..." Gwen groaned as she walked down the aisle of books. "Why're they all out of order?"

It has been six years since the Raccoon City outbreak and the start of her job as the USSTRATCOM archivist. She loves her job and always finds motivation to leave her apartment everyday to head to the White House. Alongside being the archivist, Gwen has also taken up the duty of tending to the library. Unlike the R.P.D. library, the White House's was rather small in comparison, but it seemed to be more of hassle due to so many busy bodies within the house. People constantly were placing books in the wrong place, which frustrates her to no end.

"Do these people really not know 'M' comes before 'S'?" She huffed in vexation as she rearranged the books in the correct order. "This is completely unacceptable, especially for the damn White House!"

"An issue with the library, Gwendolyn?" A familiar voice questioned her.

Gwen's head turned slowly as she recognized the president's voice. "Oh, President Graham, just complaining to myself how people are randomly shoving books back onto shelves without a care in the world. I found a Charles Dickens book in the Z Section! Last time I checked, Dickens starts with a 'D,' not a 'Z'! What blasphemy is this?!"

President Graham chuckled at her vexation. "I know you'll get everything back into order. I will see you later, Gwendolyn."

"Have a wonderful day, sir," Gwen waved to the president as he left the library. As she was distracted from organizing the books, she failed to hear her phone ringing in her pocket. The device had been a gift from Leon on her 25th birthday and she was still learning how to use it a year later.

Climbing up a small ladder, Gwen rearranged the books on the top shelf. She was grateful of the ladder since she was on the short side and reaching the upper shelves were always a chore.

As an hour passed without the woman knowing, she had failed in answering four calls as she reorganized almost the entirety of the library. She sat down on a comfy sofa as she looked over a recent report from the USSTRATCOM. She was recording the report into a large book that held the 2004 records. All the pages were almost filled out except for the last three. "I'm gonna need a new book soon."

While she was concentrating, Gwen heard someone enter the library. Without looking to see who it was, she shouted at them. "If you're returning a book, make sure to put it in the right place!"

"Hello to you, too, sweetheart," a deep voice chuckled.

Gwen's head snapped up, recognizing the voice. "Leon?"

The agent waltzed over to the couch with a wide smirk. "You really don't answer your phone, do you?"

The archivist scrambled around in her pocket and grabbed her phone. She pulled it out and flipped it open.

Leon (4)

"I didn't even hear it ring..." Gwen muttered. "Is the ringer even on?" She pressed the arrows on the side and saw the ringtone was set at maximum volume. "Never mind. It's on. Sorry for not picking up, Leon."

"You must've had your nose buried in your work as usual." Leon stood in front of Gwen, staring down at her. "Y'know, we haven't seen each other in seven months. You cut your hair."

Gwen grabbed a few of her inky strands and rubbed them between her fingers. "Yeah. Thought it would look nice. I thought about dying the white streak, but decided not to." She stood up, slamming close the book in her lap. She placed it on the coffee table and placed her pen on the cover. "You mentioned you liked it, so I decided to keep it."

Leon followed Gwen as she snatched another book off the table and headed to a nearby shelf. When her back was turned, the agent walked up behind her. The moment she turned around, he placed both hands on the bookshelf behind her on either side of her head.

A gasp of shock left the woman at Leon's action, seeing her body caged between the bookshelf and his body. "W-What is it, Leon?"

Hearing his name leave her lips, Leon leaned in closer. Their noses were almost touching, only a couple inches of space left between their faces. "It's been seven long months since I've seen you. Phone calls are shit compared to seeing you in person."

Gwen placed her hands on Leon's broad chest, feeling the muscles underneath. "Aw, did you really miss me that much?"

Leon removed one of his hands from the bookshelf, grabbing the dainty hands splayed out on his chest. "You've no idea..." Closing the distance between their lips, he sealed hers with a kiss.

The kiss was fierce and brimming with want. It had been seven months since they've seen each other and their love for each other remained strong, pushing past the separation. The calls helped, but it couldn't be compared to face-to-face.

Their kiss deepened, Leon being the more dominant one. He pushed her back against the bookshelf by pressing his body against hers. When Gwen tried to pull back to catch her breath, he bit her bottom lip to keep her from going too far. She gasped in shock from feeling him bite her lip and stared into his crystalline eyes, seeing the amusement in them.

When the couple heard someone clearing their throat, they separated and glanced towards the entrance of the library. Two men in fancy black suits and matching ties stood in the doorway. "Agent Kennedy, Miss Sparrow, the president demands your presence in his office," the slightly taller man informed.

Gwen looked away in embarrassment from being caught, her cheeks turning a deep crimson. Leon sighed in disbelief, rolling his eyes in frustration at how their moment was ruined. "We'll be right there."

The two men nodded and left the room. Gwen chewed on the inside of her cheek, glancing towards Leon. "So, you're not here to see me."

"Yes and no," the agent replied. "I've orders to report to the president, but I'm not sure for what. Thought I'd pop by and visit you before seeing him."

"I'm guessing it's another mission. President Graham wouldn't call for a personal meeting unless it's something serious. But, why does he need me?"

"We won't know until we go see him. You gonna come with me or are you more focused on archiving and straightening out the library?" Leon smirked. "If that's the case, I'll just drag you along."

"No," Gwen glared playfully at the man. "I'll go with you. I can finish archiving after the meeting."

"Y'know, one of these days you're gonna be replaced by a computer. What then?" The blonde asked as they left the library.

"Someone's gotta operate the computer. I'll still be here," the archivist smirked victoriously. Leon couldn't help but chortle at her snarky response.

<-----------<<<<<<<<<<<

"Glad you both could make it on such short notice," President Graham greeted as Leon and Gwen entered the Oval Office.

"Is there an issue, sir?" Gwen addresses the well-suited man.

President Graham nodded as he stood from the plush seat and tossed a folder onto his desk. "Yes. Please, take a look at this."

The archivist grabbed the file and opened it. A picture of Ashley Graham, the president's daughter, was the first thing she spotted. By the way the papers were organized and titled, she knew exactly what was going on. "Ashley's missing?"

"Kidnapped, to be more precise. She was supposed to return a few days ago from school, but she suddenly vanished. A day ago, we received a report from police authorities in Spain stating they've spotted someone who looks like my daughter. I want you both to depart immediately for Spain."

Gwen handed the file over to Leon, who searched through the documents. He looked up at President Graham with uncertainty. "I understand sending an agent, but why an archivist?"

"Gwen is not going as an archivist, she's going as a fellow agent," the president responded.

"I don't have the training like Leon does. I'd be more of a liability than an asset," Gwen said.

"Your survival through Raccoon City is training enough. We found reports dated seven years ago from a Marvin Branagh. He spoke highly of your skills in using a gun and how quick you were able to learn how to use a firearm. Also, I want to send a face Ashley will recognize. She knows you're a staff member here and will trust you," the man responded confidently.

Gwen fiddled with her fingers nervously. "With all due respect, sir, I still don't think I'm skilled enough to be an agent."

"Put some more faith in your skills, Gwendolyn. If I didn't think you were qualified, you'd still be in the library right now."

The woman stared down at her feet before looking back up at the president with a sigh. "Alright, I'll do it."

President Graham nodded with a smile. "I'm glad to hear it. You depart in an hour. Make sure to bring whatever you need. There's no turning back until you've retrieved my daughter or verify the report as false, understood?"

"Yes, sir," Leon and Gwen said in unison. The agents left the Oval Office in order to organize their things for their trip to Spain.

<---------<<<<<<<<<<

"What do you think?" Gwen questioned as she emerged from the restroom with a new outfit on. She tugged on her jacket and pulled it over her shoulders and pulled slightly at the belt wrapped around her hips.

"You make everything look good," Leon smirked, satisfied with his own compliment.

"Oh, please. I doubt that," Gwen scoffed, rolling her eyes.

"I've known you for ten years. I think I know what I'm talking about, shortcake."

The archivist froze in her tracks at hearing the nickname. She swiveled on her heels and glared at him. "Don't call me that!"

"Like I said six years ago, it suits you. I could call you "shorty" instead. You want me to?" Leon crosses his arms in amusement, watching Gwen's porcelain cheeks turn red.

"N-No! Shortcake is fine. Let's get going, Casanova. We've got a plane to catch." The sable-haired woman cleared her throat, turning her back to Leon and walking down the hallway. Leon followed after Gwen as they left the White House in a black sedan.

At the airport, both agents were escorted to a private jet where they boarded and took off within thirty minutes. Gwen was sitting by the window, admiring the view as the plane soared through the air. Leon sat next to her and crossed his arms, watching as she stared out the small window. "First time flying?"

"Yeah. Flying's scary at first, but you get used to it after a short while. I never knew the view was so beautiful," Gwen smiled, observing the fluffy, snowy clouds sailing through the blue sky.

"I've known for quite some time," Leon whispered as he admired every inch of her, smiling as she daydreamed.

Gwen hadn't heard him and sighed in content. "Even though this is a mission, I've always wanted to visit Europe since reading and seeing picture of it."

"Anywhere specific in mind?" Leon inquired.

"Hmm... it's a tie between Croatia and Italy. Two beautiful countries with gorgeous places to visit."

Leon grabbed her hand that laid on the arm rest, entwining his fingers with hers and lifting it to kiss her knuckles. "I'll keep that in mind."

<----------<<<<<<<<<<

After an almost ten hour flight, the plane landed in Madrid, Spain. The agents exited the plane and were greeted by the authorities. "Bienvenido, Agent Kennedy, Agent Sparrow, to Spain. I am Adolfo Carballo."

"You're the officer who reported the sighting. I remember reading your name in the file," Gwen stated. "We need to start our search for her as soon as possible. We can't waste any time. She could be in danger."

Adolfo raised his hands. "No need to rush, señorita. We've a car prepared for you out front. It will take you to the outskirts of the village were Ashley was last seen. It is quite a long drive."

"We can handle it," Leon said.

"Bueno. Shall we?" Officer Carballo gestured in the direction of the car.

The blonde agent glanced at the shorter woman beside him. "Let's get going, Gwen."

The archivist nodded, but her expression showcased her doubts. "As much as I hate this, I'm right behind you."

Adolfo guides the agents to a car with two police officers in the front seat. Leon and Gwen knew they were talking about them as they approached the vehicle by how they kept glancing their way and laughing. The sable-haired woman leaned towards Leon as they approached the patrol car. "Did we do something funny?"

"Maybe we look funny," Leon responded with a lopsided grin.

"The only people who look funny are the clowns in the front seat..." Gwen muttered, glaring at the two officers. "They just seem to be missing their makeup and it seems their car is bigger than usual. Must be because they couldn't fit their fat egos into the smaller one."

Leon chortled, wrapping an arm around Gwen's shoulders and pulling her into a side-hug. He planted a chaste kiss on her cheek. "This is why I love you."

Gwen smiled at feeling his slightly chapped lips against her skin as Leon opened the door for her. She thanked him, but her smile fell when the door closed. The man behind the wheel was eyeing her in the rear view mirror, resulting in her glaring at the officer. "You need something?"

The driver cleared his throat. "No, señorita. It's nothing."

Leon entered the vehicle and sat behind the driver's seat. "Get this bucket of bolts moving."

"Right away, señor," the man behind the wheel said, starting up the car.

When the vehicle didn't start right away, Leon and Gwen pinched the bridges of their noses. "What a great start," the woman sarcastically murmured for only the agent beside her to hear.

Leon sighed with a small nod. "The best..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.2K 346 26
❝𝘓𝘦𝘰𝘯... 𝘐 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘐 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦𝘯'𝘵 𝘵𝘰𝘭𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘺𝘦𝘵, 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘪𝘯. 𝘐'𝘮 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘥𝘪...
7.7K 192 16
After several days of being comatose, Jasper finally wakes up, only to find out that his worst nightmare is coming true... [Leon S. Kennedy x Male!OC]
6.1K 280 4
Two attempts. Survived both of them. For how long? || Leon Scott...
14.8K 359 10
RESIDENT EVIL 4: REMAKE VERSION. [LEON S. KENNEDY X OC] BOOK 1 LOADING: Childhood friends [✓] READING: Same Police Academy [✓] ANALYZING: G...