Count to Ten

By PandoraButler

Germaphobe by day. Villainous fiend by night. Izuku Midoriya lives a double-sided life. Cover made by: @SiIve... More

Prologue
Item One: Touch a Doorknob Barehanded
Item Two: Shake Hands With Someone Barehanded
Item Three: Buy a Book From a Bookstore
Item Four: Allow Someone Into the Cell
Special Quest: Read the Book Without Gloves
Item Five: Use a Public Restroom
[NSFW] Item Five: Use a Public Restroom Part Two
Special Quest: Overcome This Fever
Item Six: Go on a Date
Item Eight: Kiss Someone
Item Nine: Allow Someone Else to Touch One of My Possessions
Item Ten: [ B L A N K ]
Item Ten: [ B L A N K ] Part Two
Epilogue

Item Seven: Hold Onto Someone Else's Possession

84 7 8
By PandoraButler

There is a section of violence. But, I don't particularly see it as graphic? Descriptions aren't really my area. But it could be? Graphic? Idk. Read at your own risk.

Izuku threw the body on the ground. That wasn't very enlightening. He'd counted all the way to ten but no response. Was he too scared to speak? Well, in any case, he was passed out. Izuku sighed. He put on the lab coat. The least he could do was keep it safe until he found out where Shouto was. He sighed again. What a bad way to end a date!

"I just wanted to know where he is," he frowned. "It was a simple question."

"Hm? You seem to be looking for something," a man, in a fur-trimmed black coat, stood before Izuku. He had a switchblade in his hand. He swung it out. He swung it back in. Must've been a habit.

"I'm looking for a man," Izuku raised his arm, "about this high. He has white and red hair. It's perfectly parted down the middle," he explained.

"I see," the man thought for a moment. "I think I saw someone of that description walking over in that general direction," he pointed. "I hope you find him," he smiled, a bit more like a smirk, and walked away.

Izuku ran in that direction. It was as good of a direction to run in as any. Shouto. Shouto. Shouto. He repeated the name and continued running. He sniffed the air. Where was he? What had happened?

Shouto?

He caught the scent, clinging to it for dear life as he crouched down. "I'm only strong enough for about 5%" he admitted. His entire body glowed with a strange light. He crouched down further. One. Two. The cement of the sidewalk cracked with the pressure. Three. Four. He took off the lab coat, hugging it tightly. Five.

Izuku jumped. The sidewalk broke. His jump forever imprinted on it. His jump took him to the highest floor of the building. He grabbed the flag hanging from the side and used it to propel himself forward, kicking the window with his feet. He smiled, waving at the criminals holding his beloved Shouto hostage.

"This is the 10th floor..." one of them whispered.

"How did he do that?" the other one muttered. Each one wearing a mask over their faces.

"Don't take a step closer," the third one stood beside Shouto, gun pressed to his head. "I'll shoot," his voice shaking with terror.

"You'll shoot?" Izuku tilted his head, wondering if that was a threat. He tore off his torn suit jacket and threw it on the ground before neatly folding Shouto's lab coat and placing it nicely on the jacket.

"Oh! You mean you'll shoot Shouto!" Izuku nodded. Everything made sense now. The three idiots looked at him, still scared out of their minds, they clearly knew who he was. They wouldn't dare anger him. He could hope so, anyway.

Izuku stared at Shouto. He examined him carefully with his eyes. There were bruises under his clothes. He could tell. The ruffles of his clothing. They were trying to get information. What did they think Shouto knew? Were they trying to get information on Izuku?

The one took the gun and slapped Shouto with the base of it. His cheek bled. There was still a faint wound on the back of his head from when he slammed his head against the door after falling that one time. It would be bad if they caused another one. Izuku watched the blood trickle down Shouto's cheek

"Don't worry about me, Izuku," Shouto assured. "You should take care of yourself." Take care of himself? Izuku wasn't the one stuck in a chair with three goons around him. Izuku sighed. Shouto was too sweet. He should be a little angrier sometimes.

"You don't seem to understand what I'm talking about," Shouto sighed. "Your wrists and hands are covered in blood from the glass. You wouldn't want them to get infected. Your immune system is fairly weak because you haven't been exposed to the outside. It could get you sick again," Shouto explained. Sure enough, he had a point. Izuku's hands were a bit bloody.

"Shut up!" the one captor hit Shouto again. Shouto grunted. His cut got bigger. More blood on his face. There was only so much he could say to keep Deku from appearing. That had been the last straw.

"I'm going to kill you for making Dr. Todoroki bleed, you swine," Deku's hands curled up into fists. His body emitted that strange glow. Shouto had never seen this before. He'd read about it, well, he'd read about something like it. Izuku hadn't explained his 'quirk' very well to anyone. This was the first time it had been properly shown to someone that wasn't going to die.

Shouto blinked. In that single instant that he did blink, he heard faint screams all around him. A head was torn off and thrown in front of his face. It slammed into the guy on his right so hard that it went right through his stomach. The guy behind him, with the gun, had the worst of it. Deku grabbed him by the back of his neck and threw him in front of Shouto. He walked over to the window, dangling him over the edge.

"Do you feel it?" Deku whispered, crouching down. "Do you feel the taste of fear? That blood pumping from your veins?" Deku's voice sweet, soft, as it always had been. He was whispering. His soft tone didn't compliment the expression on his face. That face was enough to strike sheer terror into any poor man's soul. The man didn't have the time to answer.

"I'm going to tear off your dick and shove it in your mouth. As you bleed out while you're sucking your own cock, I'm going to take your intestines and wrap them around your neck. If you still aren't in shock by this time and manage to stay alive, I'll dangle you from your entrails out this window for the world to see. They'll know how stupid you were for touching my man. You foolish bastard."

"Deku, there really isn't a need to go that far," Shouto said. "I'm not fatally wounded and they haven't done much to me. Do you want to stay locked up for the rest of your life?"

"I don't care if they lock me up in a basement for the rest of my life and I never see the sun again," Deku's eyes fiercer than a raging lion, "if anyone hurts you they deserve to die."

"And here I was thinking you didn't quite approve of me," Shouto stretched his neck to look behind him. He was almost done untying the rope keeping him here.

Deku placed his hand on the man's chest. He slid it down, grabbing his dick, and smiled before tearing it right off of his body. The loud screams weren't enough to satisfy him. Deku forced open his mouth before ramming the dick into it. His whole arm glowed when he punched the man's gut, tearing out his insides with one yank. He carefully unfolded the small intestine as best as he could while sitting on the floor crosslegged. The scream of the man still wasn't enough of a song for him. He had to shut him up a bit more. Wrapping the intestine around his neck, Deku threw him like a fisherman would throw his line into the water. He slammed the window a few floors down, cracking it, Deku placed his hand on his ear to hear the screams down below. His foot holding the intestine in place.

"Ah, it broke," Deku leaned out the window, watching as the poor bastard fell to his final demise.

"Deku, you could fall," Shouto reached out, grabbing the back of Deku's shirt, pulling him back in.

"You're still more concerned about my safety than the fact I just killed three people?" Deku tilted his head in his confusion.

"I knew full and well what type of person you were long before I started counseling you," Shouto said. "Hold out your hands." Deku did so, reluctantly.

Shouto rolled up Deku's sleeves, staring at the glass that had made its way into his skin. He carefully removed the gloves so as not to sink the glass further in. "Hm, I shouldn't try to do this without tweezers," he said. Shouto leaned down to pick up his lab coat. He always carried a small first aid kit. Hopefully it hadn't fallen out with all of this excitement.

He put his lap coat back on and fumbled through the pockets. Sure enough, it was still here. "Sit down in the chair," Shouto pointed to the chair that had been holding him captive. Deku didn't refuse. His hands hurt, now that he thought about it, and the sooner they got treated the better. Thankfully it was only his hands that had taken most of the glass. He did kick the glass, but a lot of it got stuck in his pants and suit jacket, not his feet, thankfully. Most of the damage had been done when he was trying to take his suit jacket off to throw it on the ground. In hindsight, that wasn't the smartest move.

Shouto held Deku's hand and grabbed the shards of glass with the tweezers. The light wasn't terrible in this room but he didn't know if he was missing any pieces or not. "Does it still hurt?" he asked. He'd bandaged one hand and was now working on the next.

"No, not really," Deku shrugged. "Sorry about getting blood on your lab coat. I was trying really hard to take care of it," he frowned.

"Lab coats aren't that expensive. I'm more interested in how I'm going to explain to my father that you killed three men ruthlessly in my presence when I'd promised him you were going to be on your best behavior."

"Why didn't you say that sooner! I would've just knocked them out if I knew you were going to get in trouble for it!" Deku kicked his legs out, throwing a small tantrum. "I don't want to cause problems for you!"

"Your opinion of me really has changed quite a bit since the last time I saw you," Shouto observed, finishing up his bandage on Deku's other hand.

"I'm allowed to change my mind," Deku huffed, puffing out his cheeks and pouting. He lightly tapped Shouto's stomach, regretting it when he saw the doctor wince. "What did they kidnap you for anyway?" Deku frowned, lifting Shouto's shirt. Bruises had already started to form.

"It was nothing, really," Shouto pulled his shirt back down before Deku could see his chest, but it was too late.

Deku jumped up and pushed Shouto down onto the ground. The blood on the floor soaked into his lab coat and stained the white part of his hair red too. He winced. Deku tore his shirt, staring at the words carved into his skin. "They did this to you?" Deku's voice deadly calm.

'Half + Half = Bitch' written in haphazard handwriting over Shouto's chest. He didn't deny it. "It doesn't matter. They're dead now anyway. Besides, it shouldn't scar as long as I take care of it. It's not that deep. They were just trying to scare me into giving them the information they wanted."

"What could they have possibly wanted?" Shouto looked away, not wanting to answer the question. "Answer me!"

"Information on you, of course. That's the only kind of information I have worth knowing," Shouto reluctantly confessed.

"So...this is...my fault?"

"It's not anyone's fault, Deku. Sometimes these things just happen. But, they're already dead. What good is it if you harbor any more emotion on the matter? It doesn't hurt nearly as bad as it looks, I promise," Shouto assured. "I really would like to get off of this blood filled ground though," Shouto tried to sit up, but he was tired and just wanted to sleep. He could barely keep his eyes open any longer. He fell back as soon as he sat up.

Deku caught him, holding him close, "Don't worry, Shouto, I'll take good care of you."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

98.4K 2.8K 20
When faced with a real-life hero situation the students of the U.A were quick to save the people held hostage with the help of their teachers. Once s...
76.3K 1.6K 10
Izuku midoriya has been married to katsuki bakugou for years now. But what happens when that loves falters and turns abusive. Dabi always had izuku...
69.1K 1.2K 16
DISCONTINUED Stopped after final exams Izumi Midoriya lived a tragic life. First, her father left her and her mom, then her so-called friend Katsuki...
176K 5.2K 17
Todoroki was recently turned into a vampire and is not taking the transformation well and notices that it's getting harder and harder to hide his new...