GBG// boyfriend preferences~

By I_m_Female

Gbg! (very slow updates due to my focus on my main account) More

Kryoz x reader
Swaggersouls x reader
Where he likes to kiss you
His petnames for you
Your petnames for him
Doing his hair
Your name in his phone
His name in your phone
Grizzy x reader
When you post on IG
Zuckles x reader
Johnontheradio x reader
iNoToRiOuS x reader
After A Fight
Racconeggs X reader P1
Zuckles x reader
Swaggersouls x reader
Racconeggs x depressed reader
Mccreamy x reader
Swaggersouls x reader
Raccooneggs x reader P2
How he calms you down
iNoToRiOuS x reader
Mccreamy x reader
Fitz x reader
Racconeggs x reader
smi77y x reader
Mccreamy x reader
Grizzy x reader
Swaggersouls x Reader
Smii7y x reader
Racconeggs x reader
Kryoz x reader
Zuckles x Reader Getting High For The First Time
Swaggersouls x reader
Grizzy x reader
Fitz x reader
Kyroz x reader
How you calm him down
Kryoz x reader
Smi77y x reader

Zuckles x reader

2.8K 58 5
By I_m_Female

~Oh He's Fine~

Mason was playing fortnite on the bed at the edge. I was laying near the backboard. He was definitely focused on the TV "Mason.." "huh?"

"Are you done?" "Uh huh." He replied. "I love you." "Uh huh."

He does this a lot. I just scrolled through Instagram and came on on a picture of mason. Hot picture I remember taking. I swear he can make his face look so weird and fucked up then just look so fucking hot.
"I'm pregnant" " uh huh" i attempted to get his attention one more time.

"God he's looking so fine..." I mumbled under my breath. I felt the bed the bed move and saw masons head snap to me. "What.?"

"Who the fuck you mean is fine.?" English much?

I didn't reply. "Y/n" he said sternly. "What mason...?!"

He stanched my phone. He looked at the picture and rolled his eyes. "Don't do that shit!." He a groaned crawling over me putting his face in my neck sighing of relief. "What? I was just looking at my idiot boyfriend."

"Fuck you."

"I wanna play duos" I demanded making him laugh. "Fine sit up."

He got duos set up no lie i was pretty shit on controller.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.9K 370 12
a bunch of oneshots of the man taking up all of the space in my TikTok favorites !! Some fluff, tension, and smut. I DO NOT own Miguel O'Hara, but I...
157K 1.5K 18
I know DANG WELL ppl are looking for these, so here you go! I DO NOT own the character Miguel O'Hara or any other marvel characters, but I DO own the...
5K 206 20
On a drunken and stupid night, you and your friends, during a stormy night, decided to play with an Ouija Board, not knowing what you had unleashed o...
5.4K 103 10
Based off of a dream I had while I was on pain killers. Luke Evans is a teacher who falls in love with his student and what happens in their lives.