HIM&I

By MiahViolet05

Sakura falls in love with a boy from her high school. He helps her on multiple accessions. But when she finds... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
About me
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Whats new
new book?

Chapter 12

1.4K 27 11
By MiahViolet05

I thought about her question for a second. There is always the chance my father will send me off again, and I won't be able to take Sakura. The council still had no idea if Sakura has had a child yet or not.

"I don't plan on it," I told her.

She turned around and sat on my lap facing me.

"Sasuke. The council came looking for me a couple days ago. They found that you weren't with me. 6 days. All they told me was 6 days" she told me.

"Till what?"

"I don't know, they told me this two days ago," she said.

"Fine, okay........... How do we deal with this?" I asked myself.

"Sasuke. We need to make a child," she whispered.

I was shocked. She doing this out of fear and desperation. She started kissing my neck. I pushed back a little.

"Sakura stop. Your doing this out of fear," I told her.

"Maybe I am at the moment but I do want a life and family with you. I give anything," she said.

"But now? Do you think it's a good time?" I asked.

"I think it isn't a great time but also I think it's is a great time. Even if you don't want to have a kid. I want to do it," she whispered in my ear.

I pushed her down on the couch. Naruto walked in.

"Oh sorry!" He yelled. "I'll just go home, you know Hinata has Boruto and he's a hassle. Bye!"

When he closed the door I got up and put the do not disturb sign on the door locking it. I went back over to Sakura.

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"Yes I am," she answered.

-------————-—-------------

I woke up a couple hours later and Sakura was walking around.

"Sasuke your up. They're here the council!" She freaked.

I got up and got dressed. I grabbed Sakura's hand and we left the hotel room. I saw some council men and went the other way.

After many twists and turns we reached a back door. I scoped Sakura in my arms and stared running faster.

I got to my parents house.

"Sasuke? Sakura?" Mikoto asked.

"Council men," I said and went up to my room. "Sakura stay here."

I left her there and went to see my father. I opened the door to his office.

"Dad,"

"I heard. For now I'm sending you two to a safe house. It's near a beach. Nobody even knows that land exists," he said.

"Okay what about the party tonight?" I asked.

"We can't miss it. I'll get extra guards. You stay by her side the whole night."

"AHHHH!" I heard Lucy scream.

I ripped from my dads office and to my room. Sakura was against the wall. The window was open but nothing was there. She was trembling in fear.

"Sakura?" I asked walking towards her.

"No stay back. There are things everywhere! I can't explain them!" She yelled.

"Sakura it's not real!" I grabbed her hands. "Mom!"

Mom came up in a hurry. My mother specialized in healing when she got her vampire powers. To get you powers and live forever you need to mark someone. I haven't marked Sakura yet.

"Here I'll do it," she said.

Mom bent down and waved her hands in front of Sakura. Sakura stopped trembling. She looked around and smiled.

"Thank you."

------------------------------------
I know short chapter but I'm very busy and also workin on a NALU story.

Edited on 3/21/19

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

239K 2.9K 20
as the title says, NaruHina doujinshi (comic) I don't own Naruto or the pictures!
23.9K 366 22
This is a romantic story of naruhina fanfic and the setting takes place in high school this is my first fanfic I hope u like it thankyou. I wonder d...
291K 4.8K 25
Ash decides to just take one day off. Just one. But you'd be surprised how much can change in one day. It was never the relaxing day Ash wanted. But...
24.6K 558 26
Ash and Pikachu are returning to the Kalos region to meet his old friends. Ash is very excited to meet them.And the main reason he's returning in Kal...