save the world, princess. [ki...

Galing kay emotionalsunflcwer

❝Don't ever forget. Wherever you go... I'm always with you.❞ ― kingdom hearts x reader insert ! Higit pa

clé.
un.
trois.
quatre.
cinq.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SORA!!
six.
sept.
huit.
neuf.
dix.
onze.
douze.

deux.

2.5K 68 68
Galing kay emotionalsunflcwer

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

[Second Person's POV]

The last thing you remembered was walking out a door of light, and here you were, standing in front of three people who resided on the island like you, only, you weren't aware of these people and have never spoken to any of them. One was a short, thin girl with lightly tanned skin, green eyes, and light brown hair in a peculiar hairstyle, with one large curl on the back of her head and two more on either side, she wore a short yellow dress with overall straps and a large pocket on the chest, a blue beaded bracelet on her left wrist, and brown-strapped tan sandals. 

The tallest of the two other children was a teenage boy with a strong build. His skin was tan, his eyes were brown, and his orange hair was spiked with an enormous coif. He wore a pale yellow tank top with black lining and white laces, tipped with green and yellow beads, and baggy yellow pants that closed up halfway down his lower legs, each leg featuring a large, grey "X"-shaped strap with blue tips. He also wore green sandals, blue wristbands on each wrist, and small stud earrings. 

The final child was a short, thin boy with tan skin, blue eyes, and sandy hair parted down the center. He wore a small, white-lined yellow shirt with short white sleeves and yellow hems; he wore his shirt open, exposing his chest. He wore navy pants with uneven legs, with his right pant leg reaching just past his knee, and his left reaching to just about mid-thigh. A zipper circled the longer pant leg at a point even with the hem of the shorter pant leg. The left leg had a diagonal zipper on it, presumably a pocket, and he wore a black fanny pack with the pouch facing forward, showing another diagonal zipper. He also wore yellow and black sandals.

As you observed each of the figures, the mysterious voice came back to you. 

"The door won't open just yet. Tell me more about yourself."

You decided assumed the voice had wanted you to make friends with these three people, so you walked up to each of them, approaching them kindly and with a warm smile. You first approached the boy with uneven pants.

"Hi, i'm [Y/N]." You brushed off your outfit and flashed him a warm smile. This caught the boy by surprise, and immediately, he blushed.

"My name's Tidus, i'm here to ask you a question, we all are." He greeted. For some reason, his stare couldn't avert your beautiful eyes. You were by far, the most beautiful girl he had ever seen. He stopped to stare for a moment, as you awkwardly placed your arm behind your back and rubbed it, bashfully smiling. You didn't think you were all that pretty. He thought different.

His eyes then widened, and he returned back to his normal posture, turning the other way to look at something, before facing you again. 

"What are you so afraid of?" He questioned, as you gave him a confused glance. Why had he looked so nervous before asking the question? Did he really think you were that beautiful?

"Well, I have a lot of fears, but. . . I guess being left alone and abandoned." You sighed, recalling the events that had occurred not too long ago. You had always enjoyed your freedom in light and loved being surrounded by people who provided you with care and comfort, like Queen Minnie and Queen Daisy.

"Makes sense." He nodded, gesturing you to the next person, the tallest of the two children.

As you walked over, Tidus couldn't keep his eyes off you, even the way you walked was attractive to him. A blush dusted upon his cheeks again as he adverted his gaze, even though you were unaware of him staring at you.

"What do you want outta life?" The tall boy looked down at you, and like Tidus, his eyes widened in awe. "Sorry, but ain't you the cutest girl around?" He teased, as a bashful smile appeared on your face. 

 You grinned appreciatively, your cheeks heating up slightly. (I'm not saying "you blushed" because the reader isn't always white, this book is free for all skin colors <3)

"Well, i've always longed to explore the world, while building friendships." You clasped your hands together dreamily, smiling and imagining the adventures you'd go on once you found the right friends for it.

"To explore and build friendships, huh? That is a fine wish. Selphie's over there." He repeated, holding a circular white and blue ball, tossing it side to side, and throwing it at a tiny girl, who was hit on the head as the ball bounced off the edge of the treehouse and a splash was heard.

"Ow! Hey!" She shouted, rubbing her head where the boy had thrown it, almost falling off the edge. Matter of fact, you hadn't caught the boy's name. But when you turned around, the boy had jumped over the edge. You assumed it was to catch his ball. You covered your mouth with your hands, rushing over to the girl.

"Are you okay?" You asked her, concern colored in your tone as she nodded. 

"Yes, but, ohhhh, that WAKKA! He's always playing with that ball." She rubbed her head in an irritated way. "My name's Selphie, I like your hair." She complimented, pointing at your hairstyle.

"Aw, thank you!" You responded enthusiastically, awaiting the question she was going to ask you.

"What's most important to you?" She placed her leg over another. A smile on her face.

"Friendship is most important to me." You responded respectively, thinking of the times you had with Donald and Goofy, along with everyone back at the Disney castle. Only, she didn't seem satisfied with that answer.  

"Is friendship such a big deal?" She cocked her head to the side, wanting to hear more.

"Of course, friends can get you through anything." You placed your hand over your wrist in front of you, grinning. 

"Hm. . .maybe you're right." She nodded, that's when you heard the mysterious voice again. 

"You fear being left alone and abandoned. You want to explore the world and build bonds. Friendship is most important to you. Your adventure begins at mid-day. Keep a steady pace and you'll come through fine. The day you will open the door is both far off and very near." 

A bright light took over your vision as you found yourself on yet another glass-like platform. One that had Princess Belle portrayed on it as a white gown illuminated through the familiar darkness. Your mouth dropped in awe as you walked towards the center of the platform. Every princess that was portrayed looked radiant and beautiful, you aspired to be as radiant and beautiful as them and live up to their royalty one day.

"The closer you get to light. The greater your shadow becomes."

You looked up at a distant light, wondering when you'd get out of this place, you wanted to see your best friends. Looking behind you, you did, indeed see your own shadow, and suddenly, it grew on it's own, getting bigger and bigger. As the shadow grew on it's own, the voice continued speaking to you, as fear began to take over you. From the looks of the shadow, it definitely was not friendly. It transformed into a tall, black, muscular monster with eyes as red as blood, his hands as sharp as razor shark teeth, and it's body as cold as ice.

It caught your glance, it's eyes piercing through your skull, as your knees began to get weak. 

You began to back away from the creature, seeing as you were no match for it, and began to run as fast as your legs could take you. You ran to the edge of the platform where you realized you couldn't escape this. You then outstretched your arm, as your shield magically appeared, knowing you had no other options, you decided to face the creature despite the hesitation in the back of your mind. 

"But don't be afraid. And don't forget. . ."

The dark monster struck it's right hand forward into the platform, creating a dark vortex that seemed to summon forth miniature creatures, the same ones who had surrounded you not too long ago. 

You quickly noticed that the monster's hand was stuck in the vortex and it's movements were slow. You bolted over to the ginormous hand whilst dodging smaller creatures, and using your shield, you threw your shield at the mini monsters, it slicing through them and turning them into black puffs of smoke.

"Sorry..." You apologized, feeling a bit guilty for destroying the dangerous creatures, as you rushed to pick up your shield. As you did so, the bigger monster fired three balls of light at you, you let out a yelp as you shielded yourself, making sure your shield was in front of you. You felt a clang as the balls of light had hit the monster's hand.

"Oh my.." You looked at your shield in awe, proud of yourself for what you had just done. The monster began firing more balls of light at you as you thrusted your shield back at them, each time, they hit the monster right back. 

The monster, growing exhausted ceased. It then stumbled backwards before smashing it's hand back into the platform. You took this as an opportunity to finally defeat the monster. Which was doing something risky. So, rushing over, you jumped onto the monster's arm, and with a final strike of the shield, you made it to the top of it's head and finished it off.

The monster roared in pain as it began to collapse. Your shield vanished from your hand as you jumped off the creature's head swiftly and gracefully and landed in front of it, not feeling a single ounce of pain in you from that leap of faith.

The creature fell, a sound echoing throughout the darkness. You sighed. "Sorry I had to do that.." You said, guilt in your voice.

 Darkness began to spread throughout the platform and caught you in it. There wasn't a way to avoid this, you tried to set yourself free but to no avail. 

"Don't be afraid. You hold the mightiest weapon of all. And don't forget. . ."

Just before you were consumed by darkness, you heard the voice speak to you one last time.

"You are the one who will open the door."

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

2.3K 87 16
(Book 3) After Kirihax was brought into the Organization with Roxas, her life changes and so is Roxas's. However, their lives changed even more when...
14.6K 121 35
Hana (Japanese pronunciation not Hanna) has always been friends with Lea and Isa. Unlike them, she'd rather spend her time tending to the flowers in...
24.6K 517 18
No longer updating. Story has been discontinued. Read "A Figmental Heart" instead. [following KH1] After having their only home destroyed, (Y/N) and...
436 31 21
Thank you Disney and Square Enix for the game Kingdom Heart. This game gave me the inspiration to write A NEW JOURNEY. The story will have Final Fant...