Jungkook FF-Just A Fan

By ApA2007

She was among the sea of faces that admired him while he roams around the world to showcase his talent. He d... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60

Chapter 27

2K 63 1
By ApA2007

Jungkook POV

We dropped Stella and Jin, Jimin and V hyung at the hotel and now me, Y/N, Eli, Namjoon, Suga and J-Hope hyung were going to do some shopping at some remote places in Korea to avoid the crowd.

I was sitting in the back seat with Y/N and Eli J-Hope hyung was driving the car while Namjoon hyung was in the front seat and Suga hyung was alone in the last seat. Y/N was in between me and Eli she was listening to some songs on her phone. I snatched one of the ear-phone and put it in my ears.

Y/N POV:

Jungkook pulled one of my earphones and put it in his ears my heart beats increased once again we were sitting very close. But I know I must act cool or he might think I am so pathetic.

Jungkook: Hey you are listening to my song.

Y/N: Y-yes.

Jungkook: Wow my voice is so nice.

Y/N: Don't be so full of yourself.

Jungkook: What If it is not that nice then why are you listening to it in the first place.

Y/N: Okay it is nice, In fact, I really like your voice very much.

Jungkook: Really and I like yours too.

Y/N: Thanks.

Jungkook: Remember you have to treat me.

Y/N: WHAT! NO! you cheated.

Jungkook: I.did.not.

Y/N: Yes.you.did.

Jungkook: Okay but you were not even close to winning you took like exact 7 minutes more than me to reach the hilltop so only a few seconds doesn't matter.

Y/N: FINE! I'll treat you. What do you want?

Jungkook: ICE CREAM!

Y/N: Fine.

Namjoon: Hey Y/N that's not fair you must treat us too.

Jungkook: Why would she treat you? I was the one who won.

Y/N: Fine I'll treat you all.

Jungkook just rolled his eyes and looked out of the window. He wanted to eat the ice cream alone so childish.

J-Hope- We are here.

Then we all got down I was walking with Eli when J-Hope came over.

J-Hope: So Eli what dance form you know?

Eli: Hip-Hop, Contemporary and a bit of break dance too.

J-Hope: Wow that is impressive.

I decided to let them talk alone that way Eli will get comfortable with the boys one by one. I then walked up to Jungkook who was walking alone in the front.

Y/N: Hey.

Jungkook: Why are you here, where is Eli?

Y/N: She is talking with J-Hope.

Jungkook: Oh okay. So what are you going to buy?

Y/N: I don't know I haven't decided yet.

Jungkook: The accessories here are quite cheap and beautiful you should buy it.

Y/N: Really even I wanted to buy some accessories for me and Stella.

Jungkook: Okay let's go to that store then.

He took me to one of the stores

Y/N: Wow everything is beautiful. Where is everyone?

Jungkook: They must be around you don't worry about that just buy whatever you like. 

After looking at several things I decided to buy a hat for me and a bracelet for Stella.

Y/N: Done.

Jungkook: So soon.

Y/N: What do you mean.

Jungkook: You know girls take so much time in shopping and stuff.

Y/N: Whatever. Let's go now.

Jungkook: Wait now I want to buy something.

Y/N: What do you want to buy?

Jungkook: I want to buy some hats and some t-shirts.

Y/N: Okay.

After one hour.

Y/N: Jungkook it's been an hour are you done yet?

Jungkook: Nope.

Y/N: You are taking more time than girls.

Jungkook: Stop whining and tell me how does it look? 

He wore a hat and a pair of glasses. He was literally looking like light years from the movie toy story.

Y/N: It looks really good.

Then he checked himself in his phone.

Jungkook: No it doesn't look that good I am looking funny.

Y/N: Jungkook I am really tired, please hurry up.

Jungkook: Okay.

After another half an hour.

Jungkook: Done. Let's go now.

Y/N: Finally.

He just giggled then we met the others and headed towards the food shops since we were very hungry. After eating something we bought ice cream, actually I did then we went back to our car and went o the hotel. 

At the Hotel

V POV

I was looking through Stella's modeling and childhood photos she was looking really good. I wanted to have all her photos and keep it to me. But I selected some of the photos from her laptop and she shared those photos with me.

Soon there was a knock on the door I peeped through the peeping hole and saw Jungkook and Namjoon. I opened the door to let them in.

Y/N: Hey Stella how is your wound now?

Stella: Much better. Did you guys have fun?

J-Hope: Yes we had a lot of fun. 

Stella: Hey Y/N and Eli did you get something for me?

Eli: Here.

She handed Stella a box.

Stella: Wow guys I liked it it is really pretty. By the way who chose it?

Y/N: I did.

Stella: Thank you so much, Y/N.

Y/N: You're most welcome.

Jimin&Jin&V: And what about us?

Namjoon: We didn't understand what should we buy for you guys so we just bought your favorite food.

Jin&Jimin&V: Really.

They were really happy to see their favorite dishes without any further ado they dug into their favorite dishes.

After eating Namjoon hyung said that we should leave since it was getting late so we bid goodbye to the girls and left for our dorms. I told them to visit us tomorrow at the bighit building since we don't have many things to do. Today we had fun I got to spend some time with Stella and I also got her photos. Though I wanted to give them to my friends in this industry I also wanted to keep it to myself. I know it is not good but I felt like doing it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.5K 613 5
Her mouth fell open as her phone slipped from her hand, hitting the ground with a loud thud. He was now clear to her as he was close enough to her, h...
12.8K 582 19
The softness of her body against his, the smell of her hair, and the vulnerability in her eyes all captivated him, drawing him closer. "You always e...
167K 4.6K 61
She went to another country to build her career. But she doesn't know about her encounter with the superstar. He is a superstar, a sensational singe...
2.2K 283 18
Jungkook was in pain. She was so close to him. She'd practically stuck her lips alongside his own. He could feel her breath passing over his parte...