Deceret Series #1: His Lips O...

By hanmariam

deceret (n.) latin word for "body to body" When Philodemus Elton Treveron's parents were slayed, the only thi... More

His Lips On My Neck
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Part II
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Epilogue
Note
HLOMN Batch 2
Special Chapter

Chapter 4

123K 4.6K 1.6K
By hanmariam

Chapter 4

"What the hell, Philodemus?" I almost shrieked. I tried to close the door at his face, but he was quick. Hinawakan niya ang dulo ng pinto at walang kahirap-hirap na ibinukas iyon.

Admitting defeat, I stepped back with a grim look on my face as he stepped inside and run his gaze throughout my condo unit.

"Nice place you've got here," he said, eyeing the floor-to-ceiling glass windows that overlooks Makati City's night life. For a moment, it reminded me of his flat way back in La Union. Only the window is overlooking the beach and not the city.

"What do you think are you doing, Mister?" I placed a hand on my hips and cocked an eyebrow at him.

"Delivering pizza?" inilapag niya ito sa coffee table. Without any warning, he took off his red cap and started unbuttoning his scarlet uniform as well. Mabilis kong isinarado ang pintuan. He folded the uniform neatly and it joined the discarded cap on the tabe. Philodemus is left with his Playboy sando, his hard biceps and toned chest is such a view to die for.

Para akong na-starstruck sa nakita. His muscles flexed as he sat down nonchalantly and opened the box of pizza. I wondered briefly on how he can squeeze his workout routine in his busy schedule. But seeing that he has enough time to pester me here in my condo, I guess he's not that busy at all.

"Got any champagne, love?"

My jaw clenched in anger. I stormed towards him and jabbed an angry finger at his hard chest. I glared at him. "This is trespassing, Philodemus."

He chuckled sexily. "Come on, now... I told you I'm gonna make it up to you, right? And I'm in the blocked list, for God's sake!"

"So you pretended to be a pizza delivery boy?"

"Anything to get near my baby..." he drawled lazily and then pulled himself up.

Awang ang bibig kong nakatingin sa kaniya. Nagpunta siya sa maliit kong kusina at natagpuan ang isang bote ng white wine na hindi ko pa nabubuksan.

I couldn't take my eyes off him, especially how his jeans hugged his toned sexy arse in a seductive way. Sinampal-sampal ko nang mahina ang sarili. Why am I suddenly tapping into my worldly thoughts now that he's here?

My condo unit suddenly feels so small with his presence. Hindi ako mapakali. I am very conscious with the satin sleepwear that I am wearing and the fact that my face is probably a mess right now.

Nginangatngat ko ang kuko ko nang bumalik siya sa couch, dala-dala ang nabuksan ng bote ng white wine at dalawang wineglasses. He set it down on the table and then rose an eyebrow at me.

I almost jumped out of my seat when he crouched in front of me and gently tugged my hands away from my mouth. He stared intensely at me as he kissed my hands. "Stop doing that."

Mabilis kong binawi ang kamay ko sa kaniya nang maramdamang sasabog na ulit ang dibdib ko sa sobrang kaba. Inirapan ko siya. He chuckled and then took the seat next to me.

Bumagsak ang tingin niya sa malaking frame ng painting na kakadeliver lang kanina. It's still wrapped and sitting alone in the corner of my living room.

"Still haven't put that up, yet?"

Umiling ako. He glanced at me before he got up again. Sumunod ako sa kaniya. Philodemus carefully tear the wrapper of the painting to reveal the one he bought from the art exhibit for me. Hanggang ngayon ay nanghihinayang pa rin ako sa pera niya. Numerous articles of my buying that painting from the art exhibit stirred the media, just like what Denver wanted to happen in the first place.

"Where do you want to put it, then?"

Iginala ko ang paningin sa paligid. Then I pointed to the vacant slot on my cream-painted wall. Philodemus nodded his head and carefully lifted the painting. Nakasunod lang ako sa kaniya. I dragged a chair for him to step on it and kept a steady grip as he hung the painting.

Nang matapos ay bumaba din kaagad siya at gumapang ang kaniyang kamay sa aking beywang nang bumalik na kaming dalawa sa couch.

I turned off the lights as I hit resume and chewed some pizza. Titig na titig ako sa screen, pinipilit na ignorahin ang presensiya ni Philodemus sa aking tabi.

"Look, Stormie..."

"Hmm?"

Iginiya niya ang painting na isinabit niya kanina. He pulled his phone out of the pockets of his jeans and turned on the flashlight. Itinapat niya ito sa malaking painting at nanlaki ang mga mata ko sa nakita.

The Perserva suddenly came into life. White lines scattered along the canvas formed of what it appears to be a man with a screaming face and bloodshot eyes. Muntik na akong atakihin sa puso sa nakita. To say I was flabbergasted is an understatement. Philodemus turned the flashlight off and the painting went back to the single dot we originally purchased.

"I knew what was in your mind back at the exhibit. I won't spend that much of a money for a single dot." He leaned closer as I stared wide-eyed at the painting and whispered. "And love, I didn't..."

The next morning, I rang Rigor and told him how impressed I was with the painting Philodemus bought for me. He chuckled and thanked me. I told him I am now one of his fans and would most likely look forward to his upcoming exhibits.

Sumugod na mismo si Denver sa condo ko nang hindi ko sinagot ang mga tawag niya. I woke up earlier with a bad headache. Naparami ata ang inom ko. Hindi ko na rin alam kung anong oras ba umalis si Philodemus. I fell asleep on the couch and woke up in my bed with no idea what the hell happened last night.

"Storm!"

I grunted. Kakashower ko lang and I am now in my Nike sports bra, leggings, and a pair of running shoes, ready to hit the gym when my manager kicked the door open and stormed inside.

"Good morning to you, too, Denver..."

"Why aren't you answering any of my phone calls?" pagalit nitong tanong sa akin.

"I was busy."

"And you didn't even bother to tell me that you're auditioning for Caridad!"

I shrugged. "'Twas a disaster, Denver. Trust me."

"No... not really."

Kumunot ang noo ko sa sinabi niya. He sighed and then pulled his Ipad, tapped something and then handed it to me. Masakit pa rin ang ulo ko at naiirita sa level ng brightness ng Ipad niya. But the headlines were clear and vivid to me.

Caridad postponed due to blaring discrimination of the judges

Umawang ang bibig ko sa nakita. There was a picture of me at the stage, and the other one was with Halsey Wilson humiliating me. I scanned the article hungrily. It says here that the Caridad lost their supporters with Halsey Wilson's sour attitude. The discrimination that happened during the audition stirred the people and rallied the productions, forcing them to discontinue the hunt for their lead actress.

"Not talking back to her is the best thing that you've done, Storm." Ani Denver. "Now people has nothing to say against you and the most hated musician award goes to Halsey Wilson..."

I pursed my lips. When she humiliated me in front of the wide audience, I bit my tongue for a more cruel remark to her and her off-tune music. Denver has told me many times not to open my mouth in these kind of situations, no matter how weak it made me appear. Because at the end of the day, the glory is mine when people realizes how much of a bitch she is.

I sighed. As what they say, there is a very thin line between being a mannerless bitch and a savage one. I prefer the latter, though, in most appropriate circumstances. Not when I am in front of the big production directors. Hindi naman ako basta-basta sasagot para masabihan lang na matapang ako.

Sometimes, you just gotta let the bullets hit you and allow Karma to do her job later on. All you need to do is sit back, relax, and sip on your favorite champagne.

"Good job on destroying their productions, Storm..." humalakhak pa siya.

I frowned. I didn't mean to destroy the productions. If anything, I wanted to be a part of it. But if Halsey will be there, a constant reminder of me being a "retokada", then no thanks.

"I heard Memento Mori also pulled out from collaborating with them. Even the higher ups frowned upon what Halsey did."

I want to smile but I couldn't be delighted with the dilemma of others. Rejoicing their misfortunes would make me a more rotten person than she is.

"Hayaan nalang natin siya..."

"But this is the last time that you're going to audition without my knowledge, Storm. Pasaway ka talaga kahit kelan..."

Tawa lang ang isinagot ko kay Denver. I pulled my hair into a high ponytail and grabbed my duffel bag.

"By the way, there would be a live interview for you this evening. I'll meet you at the studio, then."

"OK."

When Denver left my condo, I opened my Instagram account. Binaha iyon ng mga messages mula sa mga fans ko. They are asking if I am okay and they are supporting me. I replied as much as I can, before I shoved my phone inside my bag and went to the gym.

I have been a member of the all-exclusive sky gym for as long as I can remember. It's designed solely for actors and people who have high profiles. I constantly bumped into some of my actor friends, producers, and co-stars in the gym every time I hit for a session.

The gym is heavily guarded. While I am starting on the treadmill, I overheard two teenage actresses from a distance talking about what happened.

"So... the collab album between Halsey Wilson and Memento Mori is called off, then?"

"Yeah, I heard."

"Halsey's always been a bitch. Kawawa si Ate Storm sa sinabi niya."

Nagpatuloy lang ako sa ginagawa. They are completely unaware that I am just behind them.

"My manager says I should consider a nose job when I turn 21. But seeing what happened to Ate Storm, medyo natatakot ako..."

"Heh. What would you expect from the society?"

The other girl bend down to grab her towel. Sumunod naman ang kasama niya.

"Nothing short of cruel people waiting for our mistakes, society is." She shrugged and wiped her sweaty hair.

Nagpatuloy ang usapan nila hanggang sa makalabas na sila. Their conversation rang inside of my head, even after they're gone. I spent almost three hours inside the gym before I called it a day.

Sweating profusely, I started drying my hair as I sat on the stool with sore muscles. Some of my friends greeted me, and some are asking how I am doing. I answered them back with my usual cheerful smile.

Habang umiinom ako ng tubig ay biglang tumunog ang cellphone ko. I pulled it out from my duffel bag and saw it was a call from Philodemus.

"What?" suplada kong sagot sa kaniya.

He chuckled on the other line, and it never failed to make me shiver. Ibinaba ko ang hawak na towel at pinagmasdan ang reflection sa floor-to-ceiling na salamin sa loob ng gym.

"In a bad mood, love?"

I rolled my eyes. "Stop calling me love, Philodemus. What do you want?"

He told me yesterday that he'd be gone for a few days for the preparation of their concert in Hong Kong. The band is now touring Asia. Ilang linggo lang silang nanatili dito sa Pilipinas at nagpunta na naman sa ibang bansa. But at the end of the month, they'll be back again for their guest performances and of course, their long-awaited Araneta concert and hometown concert in La Union.

"Nothing. I'm just tired... and I wanna hear my baby's voice."

I made a snorted pfffp sounds before I rolled my eyes again. Ganunpaman ay hindi ko mapigilan ang pagsilay ng ngiti sa mga labi ko.

"Get some sleep. You're jet-lagged."

"Mm-hmm. Performance is in an hour." Inaantok niyang wika sa akin.

I felt a little guilty. Dapat ay hindi na siya nagpunta sa condo ko kagabi. He should be resting as much as he can! Huli na kasi nang sinabi niya sa akin ang tungkol sa kaniyang flight kaya naman hindi na din ako nag-abalang itaboy siya kagabi sa condo ko.

Napabuntong-hininga ako. I know him. He'll most likely resort to alcohol to keep his body alive and ready for performance. Ipinikit ko nalang ang mga mata ko. I know how it works. Some performers would go as far as taking cocaine or marijuana to fuel their bodies. I could only hope Philodemus is not one of them. And I dare not ask. Natatakot ako...

"I have an interview this evening." Ani ko. "I'll just watch the replay of the concert when I get home."

"You will?"

"Yeah..." I drawled lazily.

The disaster turned into blessing with the Caridad audition gave me the chutzpah I needed to straightened up and start doing something about my career. I started listening more to Denver's advise and less of my naughty remarks.

Philodemus and his band went on with their tour. Paminsan-minsan ay tinatawagan niya ako. Sometimes I would wait until three in the morning despite having a shooting at eight the following day just to answer his calls.

On other times, he'd call as soon as the concert is over or a few minutes before their performances. Minsan ay ako pa itong hindi nakakasagot kaagad sa mga tawag niya dahil sa sobrang busy naming dalawa ni Denver.

Nick came back with a blackeye. He said he finally confessed to Ventura Senior that he is a gay and now he is officially disowned by his family. I tried cheering him up to no avail. I even offered my condo but he would rather look for a humble, affordable flat in the city where he could temporarily reside.

"Don't worry about your father so much, Nick. He's still in shock. He'll learn to accept you, eventually..." I tried to assure him.

I helped him to get a job as soon as possible and he landed as an in-house designer of a local boutique. The pay is not that much, but it's a good start for him.

Philodemus is coming home this week. Hindi ko maitago ang excitement sa mukha ko. Palagi akong napapalingon kapag pinag-uusapan siya ng mga kaibigan ko o ng mga direktor sa set namin. I would smile and giggle to myself, knowing that he'd be coming home to me.

Three days before his arrival, I went to my skin clinic for my regular facial treatment. While they are doing magic on my face, I received an unexpected email from Rigor. An invitation to his birthday party. Ngumisi ako. I quickly typed a reply and assured him that Philodemus and I will be both present.

I went home that night feeling refreshed. I was humming to myself when I opened the door and was immediately engulfed with a warm hug.

Nabitawan ko ang susi sa sobrang gulat. Philodemus' manly scent filled my nostrils as he closed the distance between us and expertly shut the door behind the two of us.

"Philodemus—" I couldn't contain the joy in my voice, feeling his warm hug all over my body again. He grinned and crouched, claiming my lips for a full kiss.

Ipinikit ko ang mga mata at rumesponde sa mga halik niya. He gently pressed me against the closed door and ravish my neck agressively. Kumawala ang ungol sa mga labi ko. I flushed when I felt his hands already working his way under my shirt.

He unclasped my bra expertly so he could palm my bare mounds. I instinctively wrapped my newly-shaved legs around his waist as he carried me to the couch. Philodemus discarded my shirt and threw my bra on the floor. In just a matter of seconds, I am topless below him.

The skirt I am wearing is hiking up as I moved my legs. My body trembled violently when his rough hands clasped my inner thighs to keep me still.

"Relax, baby..." he chuckled.

I glared at him, my cheeks burning. He licked his lower lips before he attacked mine again. Bumaba ang halik niya sa leeg ko. By then I was arching my body towards him, aching for his touch.

Philodemus played with my peaks. I bit my lower lips to keep myself from screaming. Then he went back again to trace my jaw and rewarded me with a kiss on the lips.

Feeling impatient, my hands traveled to his pants and found his zipper. Bago ko pa man ito mahawakan ay mabilis nang hinuli ni Philodemus ang kamay ko at tinitigan ako nang mariin.

"No..." he growled.

My mouth opened in protest. He kissed me again before bringing my hands on top of my head and pinning it down so I could stop doing being so naughty.

"We'll take it slow, love..." he whispered on my ears. "We have all the time in the world."

Namumula ang mukha kong isinubsob sa dibdib niya sa labis na kahihiya. Nanginig ang malapad niyang balikat sa pagtawa at hinalikan ang tuktok ng ulo ko.

"I missed you..." he said painfully.

Sumikip ang dibdib ko. Literal. I sucked in a deep breath and gazed at him.

This is the man who caused so much pain to me in the past to the point that I think I would self-destruct. Being with him is like burning myself alive yet I also can't bear the thought of being away from him, too.

He's right. What we had before, albeit we were young, is real. Our love was real. It was the best real thing that has ever happened in my chaotic life.

He is.

Hinalikan ko din siya at hinayaang tumulo ang mga luha. He sighed against my lips and buried his face on the crook of my neck. Within a few minutes, he has dozed off to sleep, obviously dead tired from all his concerts.

Maaga akong nagising. Masakit ang buong katawan ko pero hindi ko na iyon ininda. Ipinagsiksikan naming dalawa ang sarili namin sa couch kagabi. We were too tired to retire in my bedroom. Philodemus stirred. I picked up my shirt and put it on without a bra before padding towards my kitchen.

I played their latest song, Love, don't cry on my phone and placed it on the table as I prepared a breakfast for the two of us. Toasted garlic bread, chicken and pea, cheese, and two cups of steaming coffee were set on the table. I was busy warming the chicken when I felt a hand on my stomach. Napatalon ako sa gulat.

When I turned, Philodemus is already staring darkly at me with his messy bed hair and lazy eyes.

"Mornin'..."

"Hey, good morning..." I smiled at him. Iminuwestra ko ang upuan. "Take a seat. Malapit na 'to."

"Hmm." He said and then tugged my hand. Umarko ang kilay ko at tinitigan siya. He chuckled and then kissed my lips before he retreated to the table like a good boy.

Napailing na lamang ako at ipinagpatuloy ang ginagawa. I still have a shooting today and will be attending a party later on that evening with Denver and my co-star for an indie film we are planning to work on.

I set the warm chicken on the table and joined him afterwards. He is already sipping on his black coffee as he frowned upon the newspaper. I bit my lower lips. I could get used to a view like this. Him and coffee every morning. But I would be delusional to imagine doing normal things like running errands in the grocery or visiting a cinema. Napabuntong-hininga tuloy ako. We're locked up in my small condo unit, the only safe place from the papparazi who loves on feasting in the lives of a young actress and a notorious rockstar.

After that short time of eating breakfast together, I showered and changed into my usual jeans, white shirt, and wrapped a printed headscarf around my head. Si Philodemus naman ay nasa labas at may kausap sa kaniyang telepono.

"I'll drive you to the set." Aniya.

Tumango ako at kinuha ang bag. Glancing myself once more at the mirror, I followed him outside. We were talking casually on our way to the basement when a group of papparazi suddenly attacked us out of nowhere.

The flashes of their camera blinded me for a moment. Philodemus cussed, especially when one of them grabbed a hold of my shoulders and spun me violently. Mas lalo pa akong nabulag sa kanilang camera na dala.

"Are you two dating?"

"Miss Storm! Can you please confirm the rumors of dating Philo Treveron two weeks after breaking up with Callix?"

Philodemus' face darkened. Marahas niyang tinulak ang reporter na bayolenteng umagaw sa balikat ko kanina. He wrapped me around his big strong arms and tried to get away from them to no avail.

"Give her a kiss for us, Philo!"

Buti na lamang at mabilis na natunugan ng mga bodyguards ko ang komosyong nangyayari. With their beefy arms and bulky bodies, they managed to stop the press from further harassing us. Philodemus quickly grabbed the opportunity to lead me away from them.

We were both panting when we reached inside his car. May tinawagan na ngayon si Philodemus at may galit na kinausap sa kabilang linya. Ang ibang mga reporters ay nakatakas mula sa mga bodyguards at ngayo'y kinakatok na ang bintana ng Mustang.

I sighed tiredly. When I lifted my arm, I saw scratches from their violent attack earlier. Philodemus cussed some more when he saw it. Mabilis niyang ibinaba ang telepono at sinuri ito.

"It's just a scratch." I said quietly.

"Damn these gossipers." He gritted his teeth in anger as he wiped the small amount of blood that had escaped and has tainted my milky complexion.

Bumuntong-hininga ulit ako.

So much for daydreaming a normal life with him, Stormie.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 20.1K 60
Si Felise Ann Espinoza ay walang swerte sa pag-ibig. Lagi nalang siyang second option ng mga lalaking minamahal niya. Lagi nalang siyang umiiyak sa h...
6.4M 125K 44
Zade does not believe that first love never dies. For him, no matter how fervent love is, if you don't nurture it, you'll eventually fall out of it...
4.9M 156K 52
We tend to build a stigma to those who have done the gravest things solely for the sake of living. Kahit sa anong antas ng kabutihan, nahuhusgahan sa...
38.7K 1.8K 22
Mighty Jocks Series Book # 01