The Elementals - Percy Jackson

By OcEaNm4n

When Percy desperately wanted to settle down after countless wars and battles. He was met with the most cruel... More

O N E
T W O
T H R E E
F O U R
F I V E
S I X
S E V E N
Delay
E I G H T
N I N E
T E N
E L E V E N
T W E L V E
T H I R T E E N
F O U R T E E N
F I F T E E N
S I X T E E N
S E V E N T E E N
E I G H T E E N
N I N E T E E N
T W E N T Y
T W E N T Y O N E
T W E N T Y T H R E E
T W E N T Y F O U R
Is this Completed?
Also
Thanks
E P I L O G U E
Maybe a Book on the Horzion
New Book?!
Good Bye

T W E N T Y T W O

8K 143 186
By OcEaNm4n

T W E N T Y  T W O

Percy turned towards the group, seeing Azure, Frostine, Drayven, and Blitz all soaring towards the direction Percy was going. Percy yelped, steadying himself, floating harmlessly and gliding towards the ground, the rest used their respective elements to save themselves from the sudden fall.

Blitz disappeared in electricity and reappeared at the ground beside Percy, Frostine created a miniature ice berg and glided it down like Frozone. Drayven disappeared into shadows and reappeared down onto the ground materializing from the shadows of the trees, Azure was simply floating down to the ground just like what Percy did, a small gust of wind following the descend.

"We need to get back there quickly." Drayven said, panic in his voice, the adrenaline and tension suddenly rising in the air.

"His power is rising as nightfall starts, shadows will be more prominent, in fact, the whole battlefield will be covered in darkness and shadows." Drayven said picking a little. Percy backed away a little, shaking his head, his mind and soul in disarray, his whole thought process was experiencing turmoil. The Elementals turned towards Percy who was shaking his head frantically.

"I'm never g-going back to that place ever again, n-not now, not n-never." Percy said shaking his head.

"But you need to help, this battle, this whole world is at stake, heck even the universe is at stake here." Azure said turning towards Percy.

"I c-can't, what they have d-done is unforgivable, it's too- it's too much." Percy said, shaking his head as if he was insane.

"Please Delta, even though the campers are to blame, the Elementals, the rest, they're your friends, they're your family." Frostine reasoned out.

"I'm not one to break up a family reunion but Frosty here got a point." Drayven said with a small nod.

"Come on, we can't take on this thing without you man." Blitz said turning towards Percy.

"I can't face them, not n-now, not ever again, their v-voices still h-haunt me to this day." Percy said, remembering all of the cruel words the campers said, it was all ringing in his ears, it was the reason why Percy changed into this socially awkward, easily startled, insecure person he is today, because of their betrayal, going back there was mentally taxing and was very disturbing for the brain, even so far as to make Percy insane.

"Please Delta." Frostine pleaded, Percy didn't budge, he didn't want to go back, and that was final.

"We need to go now, we got blasted off from Camp Half-Blood pretty far, it will take a few jumps into the shadows which is basically shadow traveling to get us there." Drayven said turning towards Percy.

"Are you sure about your decision?" Drayven said with a raised eyebrow, Percy didn't want to go back, he didn't want to go back there ever again, Drayven nodded in understanding.

"We have been blasted very far away from Camp Half-Blood, my estimate is at least five shadow jumps, a three minute break in between each one." Drayven said.

"Now, form a circle and hold hands." Drayven said, the Elementals forming a circle. The Elementals slowly turned towards Percy, saying their final goodbyes, the shadows suddenly enveloped everyone, the shadows consuming them and disappearing in an instant. Percy had a guilty feeling in his stomach, Percy surpressed the feeling even though it was very mentally taxing for the demigod. Percy sighed, floating above the ground a few feet and floating the other way.

----------------------

The figure was floating a few feet above the ground, his body radiating in power, Kiran, Asteria, Vale, Aidan, and Aspen looked at the figure with wide eyes as if they just saw a ghost, it wasn't far from it though. The Elementals slowly backed up, looking at the floating figure with caution, the shadows consuming the figure.

"His power grew?!" Asteria said with shock, Kiran instantly summoned her elemental weapon, a bright white glowing sword appearing in her hand, the rest of the Elementals did the same, Asteria summoning a floating violet book. Vale summoning his pair of gauntlets, Aidan summoning a flaming battle axe with a torrent of flame, and Aspen, a glowing green now appearing in her hand.

"Be careful, don't let your guard down." Kiran commanded, the Elementals nodded, all spreading out, ready to flank the figure at any given moment.

"His power is now equal to you, as opposed to last time you were more powerful in comparison." Asteria noted, Kiran nodded, turning towards the figure who was observing the scenario with his glowing white eyes. The figure instantly dashed forward making multiple slashes towards Kiran, she widened her eyes and dodged, avoiding every single slash by millimeters, she blocked a sudden slash and made her own counterattack.

The light elemental sent dozens upon dozens of swings, sending a barrage of attacks towards the figure. The figure blocked and dodged, barely avoiding the pure white slashes that came its way, Kiran panted, looking at the figure who was floating a few feet above the ground. The figure suddenly raised his palm, a sudden slash of shadow appearing instantly, Kiran widened her eyes and raised her sword, blocking the attack.

The figure suddenly disappeared in a puff of smoke, reappearing behind Kiran with a curious face, he coiled his fist ready to attack. A sudden fist of earth rose from the side, punching the rouge elemental of darkness to a tree. Kiran turned to Vale, sending a small thank you, the Elementals formed a circle, trapping the figure in a sort of arena like battlefield, Kiran turned towards the figure, the tree cut in two, smoke accumulating from the impact.

Two sudden large black slashes appeared from the smoke, traveling at high speeds. Asteria snapped her fingers, a purple transparent magical cube appearing, blocking the two slashes, making no damage to the Elementals. The smoke cleared, revealing the figure, he wasn't even scathed, Kiran clutched her sword in her hand, her senses on point, ready to strike if need be, the figure suddenly dashed, making multiple punches and slashes with his hands at the cube.

"That will hold for only a few more minutes." Asteria said turning towards the group who were trying to formulate a plan.

"What do we do, we can't seem to injure it, not even once." Vale said with wide eyes.

"If what Asteria said is true, that Kiran is equal to the power of him, then add us, then theoretically we should be able to injure it." Aspen said out of the blue.

"She is right, we can injure it, we just need to find the right moment to strike." Kiran said, right as she finished her sentence, the cube suddenly shattered into multiple shards of purple magic, the shards disappearing from view almost instantly. The figure disappeared in a puff of smoke, leaving the Elementals to fend for themselves, looking around in caution, their senses on high alert if a sudden figure were to appear out of nowhere.

The figure suddenly appeared behind Aspen ready to make a slash, she reacted quickly, her trait responsible for it, she leaped backward, clutching her bow and firing multiple arrows towards the figure, the figure raised his hands and did multiple slashes, the arrows instantly shattering, leaving nothing in its wake. Aspen landed to the ground, looking at the figure with a clenched fist.

Aspen clutched her bow, pulling back the string, a green pulse coming from the bow, she fired the bow, muttering two words under her breath, her signature and most powerful move. The green arrow traveled at large speeds, going to the figure in a fast pace, the figure widened his eyes, and raised his two arms quickly, blocking the arrow, right in the knick of time. Aidan smirked suddenly jumping into the air, raising his battle axe, the weapon blazing in a untamable flame.

He let down the axe in one fiery swing, a torrent of volcanic fire erupting from the axe, literal cracks of fire formed from the attack. The figure widened his eyes, looking at the attack, the figure disappeared in shadows, dodging the attack in an instant, the green energy arrow he was blocking being released and hitting the tree behind him. The attack from Aidan sent the nearby forest ablaze, luckily Aspen calmed the forest fire and focused on the battle at hand.

"We can't seem to find an opening." Aidan said with a small pant, looking at the figure who was looking at the Elementals with a tilted head.

"We will find an opening, we just need to keep trying." Kiran said, charging into battle, doing multiple slashes on the way.

-------------------------

Drayven panted, landing with a thud on the ground, shadow jumping for the third time, only two more left and they could now join the battle with the figure. Drayven plopped onto the ground, sweat beading onto his forehead. The rest of the Elementals were filled with anxiety and nervousness, the battle already starting, and they weren't there to help, it was a weird anxious feeling that only a few moments can replicate.

"I, I need a few minutes to rest." Drayven said in between pants, he sat down on the ground in exhaustion, they were in a forest, though there were no wildlife around, only the soft blow of the wind. For Drayven, it was hard to transport three Elementals at once, it was quite taxing for the energy, especially if the elemental is equivalent to that of a Titan, it was extremely, extremely, extremely taxing to someone's energy.

The anxiety and tension was felt in the air, Blitz was sparking every once in a while from nervousness, Frostine literally had ice like crystals suddenly forming in the ground, Azure's hair was randomly blowing in the wind, sometimes a small breeze would turn into a sudden gale. Drayven stood up, looking at the group, his forehead beaded with sweat, he swollowed a lump in his throat, the Elementals forming a circle.

Drayven manipulated his powers, feeling his body suddenly turn and melt into shadows, leaving nothing in its wake, Drayven landed with a thud, crumbling to the ground in exhaustion. The Elementals turned towards Drayven in concern, Drayven waved them off, sitting up right, ignoring the migraine he was getting.

"I'm fine." Drayven said me even though there were dark spots forming in his vision.

"You can't stand much more of this." Azure stated, Drayven shook his head, trying to push down the feeling of nausea.

"I'm fine, just one more to go, and we're there." Drayven said, a sudden spinning pain entered his head, Drayven widened his eyes and buried his face in his hands trying to relieve the pain. The Elementals shared a look.

"We're going to lend you some of our energy." Blitz said.

"Then how are you going to do that." Drayven said. Blitz merely touched Frostine shoulder, a small electric current connecting the two Elementals, Blitz then pointed towards Drayven, an electric current connecting the three of them, Azure sighed, placing a hand on Drayven's shoulder, the four Elementals connected in an electric chain, power suddenly started to flow through, Drayven widening his eyes in response.

Blitz smirked, cutting of the electric chain, the power transfer complete. The Elementals formed a circle one again, all of them holding hands, the shadows consuming them.

"Prepare yourselves, the battle is about to begin." Frostine said, the group instantly disappearing and melting into the shadows.

-----------------------

Kiran grunted, blocking dozens of slashes from the figure, she raised her sword, doing multiple slashes and cuts, the figure however merely avoided and blocked each and every one of them, not one making contact. Kiran gritted her teeth, stepping back avoiding a large slash from the figure, she turned towards the rest of the Elementals, they were panting heavily, receiving an onslaught of attacks that they barely dodged and blocked.

The figure smirked, looking at the tired Elementals, he suddenly made dozens upon dozens of slashes, a hundred slashes was an understatement, Kiran widened her eyes. Asteria suddenly snapped her fingers, a purple barrier shielding them from the attacks, Vale clapped his hands, a sudden dome of earth sorrounding the Elementals, along with the purple cube. All of the defenses were shattered in a mere instant. 

"Gah, he's powerful." Aidan said clutching his axe. Kiran had to admit, the figure was good at strategizing, she has yet to exploit and find out any flaws in its spot, it was always unorthodox and random, he would randomly disappear and reappear in any possible spot, it was near impossible to figure out what would happen next. A sudden slash sent Kiran to snap out of her senses and rolled out of the way.

"Now is not the time to be daydreaming." She said to her mind, mentally scolding herself.

Kiran turned towards the figure who was floating above the sky, nightfall officially starting, the shadows were now prominent, Kiran clutched her own sword, she turned towards Asteria who was straightening her glasses as if trying to figure out something.

"That's weird, your power is still equal to him." Asteria said, Kiran definitely thought it was weird, but there was no time to question it. Kiran panted a little, looking around, seeing the Elementals, panting, sweat beaded on their forehead. Kiran clutched her sword, looking at the figure who was looking at the Elementals in a sort of mocking pose, it was as if his face held amusement, and we're looking at someone who has no emotions.

Kiran looked at a Camp Half Blood, some of the cabins were lit aflame from the battle, Aidan's flames were pretty hectic, though the camp hasn't sustained that much damage. Kiran turned towards the figure, she sent multiple slashes towards figure, the figure merely, tilted his head and disappeared dodging all of the attacks in an instant. The figure reappeared behind Kiran, straight shadow claws forming in his hands. Kiran smirked, this was exactly the type of opening they needed to happen.

"Now." Kiran said, making a backflip, avoiding the slash, white orbs suddenly circling her. She snapped her fingers, the orbs causing rays of light to shine to the figure, the figure widened its eyes. Asteria snapped her fingers, purple chains suddenly attaching onto the figure, the chains disappeared as if it was nothing. The figure was confused and disappeared into shadows, only to reappear back at the spot where he was last in.

"Quite a handy trick, prevents anyone from using any teleportation magic." Asteria said with a small smirk, the figure clenched his fist and sent a slash towards Asteria, she widened her eyes until a barrage of green arrows suddenly exploded from Aspen's bow, raining hell upon the figure, the figure dodged, avoiding most of them, some of the arrows managed to hit, injuring the figure, sometimes paralyzing him.

Aidan smirked, instantly jumping into battle, doing heavy slashes towards the figure, the figure barely had time to dodge the attacks, Aidan smirked, raising his axe in the air, fire encircling the figure, preventing him from escape, Aidan brought down the axe in one fiery, swing the figure doing nothing but to block, even the shadows weren't enough to save the figure, sending him flying to the air.

Vale smirked, stomping on the ground, a sudden earth fist rising from the ground and punching the figure straight from the sky, the figure gulped, feeling the full impact of the punch, sending him flying, the figure collided with a tree, sustaining major damage from the barrage of attacks, Asteria smirked, snapping her fingers, multiple purple spikes arising from her book, the figure barely managed to dodge, freeing himself from the daze.

The figure slowly turned behind him, seeing Asteria already there, smirking, she raised her palm, a sudden boom was heard, the figure suddenly blasting off, sending him flying towards the other Elementals. Kiran held her sword in hand, she raised her sword and disappeared in light, the figure widened his eyes, multiple blurs of white sorrounding him. 

Multiple white slashes was suddenly seen in the figures body, the figure widened his eyes, and dropped to the ground with a thud, Kiran appearing in a flash of light, she smirked turning towards the figure who was breathing heavily, multiple cuts and slashes were littered across the figures body. Kiran suddenly perked up, feeling a few presences suddenly enter the vicinity, she widened her eyes realizing who it was.

Drayven and the rest of the Elementals suddenly appeared in the battlefield, Drayven was extremely pale as he crashed to the ground with a thud. Kiran instantly widened her eyes, screaming at the other Elementals.

"Get him out of here, protect him!" She screamed out, it was too late, the figure suddenly rushed to Drayven and held him up by the neck in a choking manner. The figure floated in the air, raising Drayven along with him, shadows encircling them, the figure had a sick grin on his face, his white eyes sparking with a malicious intent.

The Elementals that were with Drayven suddenly sparked with action, summoning multiple attacks, using their most powerful ones to stop the figure. There was hurricane, a bird of thunder, an iceberg, it all appeared and targeted the figure that was holding up Drayven, the figure turned towards the three, raising a hand, shadows consumed all of their attacks, not one even landing a hit.

"Finally, I can absorb his power, you weakened him enough that I can take his power forcefully." The figure said, his voice demonic, the shadows from Drayven's body suddenly transferring to the figure, Drayven clawed at the figures hand, trying to free himself me there was no use, the transfer has already undergone. All of the Elementals instantly tried attacking them, but a sphere of shadows was circling the two, preventing any attacks from landing.

The sphere suddenly exploded, Drayven dropping to the ground with a thud, his energy depleted, the elemental of darkness was barely clinging to life as it is. The Elementals stepped back, power flooding throughout the area, the figure's power was immeasurable, it was beyond that of anything that Elementals have ever seen, Kiran widened her eyes, the power that the figure held was extraordinary 

"This is bad, this is very bad." Kiran said, stepping back a little, the rest of the Elementals following suit

"You will all die!" The figure said in a demonic voice, shadows suddenly loomed over the area, sending the Elementals back, blasting them a few feet, Aspen gasped, feeling a cut opening in her forearm, she instantly healed herself, draining herself from magic. She instantly turned to her friends which were receiving damage from the explosion of shadows.

"I'm drained, I can only heal the minor wounds." Aspen said, healing the Elementals of the little scraps, the big ones were still present. Aspen dropped to the ground with a thud, her body almost passing out from exhaustion.

"Pathetic." The figure said in a demonic voice, Kiran suddenly appeared behind him doing multiple slashes. The figure didn't even raise a finger, the slashes just disappeared in an instant, the figure turned around, its eyes glowing a fierce and scary white, he suddenly raised a finger, Kiran suddenly blown back, landing on the ground with a thud, she gasped, feeling the full force of the attack.

"You all are very weak, you put up a good fight I must admit, but you will all die like the rest of this world, even the universe will bend its knees to me." The figure said in a demonic voice, raising its hand for one final slash. The figure suddenly raised an eyebrow, turning towards the opposite direction with a look of confusion.

"What is that looming presence in the distance?" The figure said, his demonic voice holding confusion. The figure raised an eyebrow, looking at the distance, the figure suddenly widened his eyes raising both of his hands in a block, in a blur of blue, a trident the size of a plane suddenly appeared, the figure struggling against the force and impact of the trident.

"Gah." The figure said, struggling under the massive trident.

------------------

"Hang in there everybody, I'm coming." Percy said, controlling the enlarged Hydrosiphon across the continent. His body traveling at the speeds of light.

(Reference?)

Word Count

3644

Words

A/N

Chapter Twenty Two is out.

Got to admit, I loved writing this chapter, also can anyone guess the reference, I'm sure someone there would know what I was talking about. Anyways, enough about the references, I'm sorry for leaving you guys on a cliffhanger again, I dunno why but I just randomly spout out these cliffhangers, I dunno if it's just on purpose or just accidental. Haha.

Anyways, the story is coming to a close, my estimate is around two more chapters, not including the prologue so maybe three more chapters to go until this story is officially finished, I dunno what I'm going to do after this book I've worked so hard to complete this, only now have I thought about what I would do when it was done, writing a book is basically just a grind, but when it's done, you will be happy to consider it finished.

Anyways enough of the sentiments, the plot is not one step closer to it's climax, I'm so very exited, writing this chapter was a blast, editing it will be boring, but I will be sure to do my best in editing it, even though I really hate it and I suck at editing since there are typos and grammatical mistakes that still get past my senses but, well I don't have anything else to rant about and say other than.

See you next chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

99.4K 1.2K 24
Okay I decided to create a my own pjo and of course were our hero percy jackson i betrayed by his friend and his love ones especially from his father...
30K 712 14
Percy was a wind spirit. Quite a powerful one too. When Ouranos, the primordial of wind was usurped and dethroned by his son Kronos, his essence inst...
22.1K 585 22
Percy has been kidnapped, made to forget everything: his name, his status, and worst of all; Chaos. The future seems grim, but can Chaos save his bel...
506K 6.6K 57
Percy was loved by a nice girlfriend, best friends he would give his life for, a family, keyword WAS, past tense. His life spirals down to Tartarus w...