Teen Wolf Imagines

By stay-mon-russ

Mixed short imagines and preferences about teen wolf characters x reader Characters Peter hale, Derek hale t... More

Peter hale
He Did It Again ~Peter Hale
Remember - Peter Hale
Missed You Peter
Guess Who's Going To be A Father ~ Peter Hale
Unexpected Wedding Guest ~Peter Hale
The Bad Guy - Peter Hale
The Hunter ~ Peter Hale
Your Anchor Your alpha ~ Peter Hale
I'm With Him Now - Hales
Stuck - Peter Hale
Blacklight Party - Peter Hale (requested)
Training - Peter Hale (requested)
The Student Vs The Master - Peter Hale (requested)
Back Home - Peter Hale (requested)
Surprise - Peter Hale (requested)
Dangerous Date - Peter Hale
Savior -Peter Hale
I Can Give You Power - Peter Hale
Something We're Not Fighting - Peter Hale
Living Without You Is Driving Me Insane - Peter Hale
Busted - Peter Hale 18+ Nsfw
Wishes And Dreams - Peter Hale
Your Mine - Peter Hale Nsfw 18+
babysitting ~ peter hale (nsfw)
The Valentines Hunt
Secrets Part 1 Peter
Secrets Part 2 - Peter Hale
Secrets Part 3
Derek Hale
Revenge ~ Derek Hale
Derek - Stake Out
Anchor ~ Derek Hale
Coffee Shop ~ Derek Hale
Pool Hall ~ Derek Hale (part 2 To Coffee Shop)
Baby Blues ~ Derek Hale
Set Up - Derek Hale
Christmas Misunderstanding Derek Hale
Theo Raeken
Theo - What Happened Last Night
Liam Dunbar
Bait - Liam Dunbar (requested)
Preferences
How You Met.....
He Says I Love You
He Dose Something Romantic
You Find Out He's A Werewolf
He Gets Jealous
Y/n Gets Jealous
A/N
Christmas Special
lonely this Christmas peter hale
Mistletoe - Derek Hale
Stay With Me - Theo
Tree Shopping - Peter Hale
Home For Christmas - Chris
Secret Meetings - Theo Raeken
Snowed In - Peter

You're Not Weak

4.5K 79 9
By stay-mon-russ

Prompt  Peters true feeling come out when y/n is attacked by a Crimea
Pairing  Peter x reader
Warnings slightly angsty with fluffy endinbg.
Story

You, Scott and stiles had been friends for as long as you could remember. As kids sheriff Stilinski would call you the golden-trio. You'd never be apart, getting into mischief wherever you went. When Scott was bitten you'd been there to help Scott though it with Stiles and just like stiles had been dragged into the new world of the supernatural.

When you turned 18 things started to change for you. Scott and stiles were there for you like you had been for them in the past. They tried helping you, work out what was happening, they had gotten deanton to take a look at you and had Lydia and allison searching the beastire for answers to what you were.

You were something. You didn't have claws like Scott and you didn't find dead bodies like Lydia. You had visions, you could see things, like attacks or murders that were about to happen or just as they were happening. You'd helped Scott and stiles in the past when the alpha pack came to town you'd had a vision of issac hurt, a vision of cora and boyd attacking Derek in the school basement and even a vision of Lydia being strangled by her teacher.

Since this started happening Scott and Stiles had become overprotective about you. Especially when a certain old foe took a keen interest too. When your powers started to develop Peter had offered to help you learn to control them. He'd offered to keep watch when you started sleep walking into the middle of murder sence again. He had even shown up on occasions just because he could, teasing you with the lines "I just wanted to see you or is it really all that bad having a handsome wolf show up unannounced" All the sudden interest had stiles suspicious. Even Scott started to suspect something when Peter would always be around if you was or how he'd always offer to go with you if you had to go or do anything dangerous.

You however didn't mind Peter, he didn't scare you and you certainly wasn't ready to let Peter or any of your friends see any fear or weakness in you. Being human and female you always felt you had to prove yourself during supernatural events. Also you had a small crush on the former alpha since Lydia had brought him back to life so spending time figuring out what you were with him made you happy.

Your powers had been going crazy lately especially after the deadpool had started. With all the prematied deaths you spent most days trying to figure out the difference between reality and visions. Even though it had been put to an end it didn't stop the visions coming thick and fast of other attacks happening. It was like the deadpool unlocked them or something like that, During and since your powers seamed stronger and clearer. Today was no different, all day you had been seeing an attack in the woods. Trying to shut it out, you carried on with your day by going shopping.

During the drive you started getting headaches, flashes of the woods. Seeing clips from somebody else's eyes. You could feel their panic, your heartbeat rose, just like the victims was. It had been getting stronger as the day went by. You'd had enough visions in the past few months to know when you started feeling the emotions of the person or the event was getting closer. You knew it wouldn't be long before this person would be killed.

Turning your car around you headed for the woods to try and help, calling Stiles on the way to tell him to get Scott and the others. Stiles didn't answer nor did Scott. Your next option was Isaac, thankfully he answered and agreed to meet you. Once at the edge of the woods you parked your car going to find out who and  what the vision about. You waited a few minutes for Isaac but couldn't shake the feeling something was happening and you needed to stop it and couldn't wait any longer and went off without Isaac knowing he'd catch up sooner or later.

As you ran in the woods the headaches got worse, you struggled to focus on where you were going. Different flashes of trees compared to the real ones in front of you made it harder for you to figure out where to go. Soon you stummbed into a clearing, one from your vision. Their was a small campfire and tent. "hello" you called out in a whisper, getting now answer you went to the tent to call again only to find it empty and trashed.

A scream from deep in the tree line made you run from the tent. You couldn't tell if the rapid beating of your heart was really your's or more effects from the visions. You couldn't breath, seeing blares of a hellish looking monster. Deeper into the woods you heard more screaming, only louder. Knowing you were close you shouted back "I'm coming where are you?" trying to look around for somebody.

Looking behind you, you tripped over the body of young man. He looked like he was in his 20s and his chest and throat had been ripped open. You screamed scuttling away on your hands and bum, away from the body. It had somehow become all very real, you realised that you were alone in the woods with the creacher and no one to help.

You could hear snarling and growing, where you sat you couldn't tell if it was coming from the left or right. You slowly stood up trying to make little noise or any quick movements. The sound of a twig snapping make you look left, a pair of glowing snake like eyes were looking at you through the shrubs. You had seen eyes like this before, it was the same eyes Jackson had when he was a kaninma.

You started to run to the right, leaving the dead camper behind. Your chest tightened as you started to realise your vision wasn't the death of the camper but of your own attack. Everything you ran past was exactly the same as your vision. The sound of the kanima chasing you was terrifying, you knew one swipe of its claws would have you defenceless.

Just like your vision you hid behind a tree trying to catch your breath as your legs burned from the power and speed from running. You couldn't hear the monster anymore, so you crept around the tree trunk to see if the cost was clear. You couldn't see anything so took the chance to run, you had only taken ten steps when the kanima caught you.

The girl who attacked you wasn't just a kanima but also part werewolf. It was like nothing you'd seen before. You could hardly breath from were she's clawed your chest, you could taste the blood in your mouth as you coughed it up from lungs. Getting light headed from hitting your head on a rock, the tree tops started to blur and fade. You couldn't move or get help. Left in the woods paralized knowing you were about to die.

Isaac ran up to your empty car calling out your name. He saw the footprints leading into the woods, knowing they had to be yours he quickly followed them, calling you an idiot for going alone and not waiting. With the help of both Derek and Chris, Isaac had become a decent little tracker. Chris had taught him how to read the land, prints, breaks in branch's or plants. Derek had taught him how to use his other senses like smell and hearing to track.

It didn't take him long to find the camp. Looking around there was clear sign of a struggle and the strong seant of fear. He started to look for prints to lead him to you or the person you were trying to save. Fast walking through the woods Isaacs own fear grow when he started to smell blood.

Looking around he found the source of the blood, the dead camper. Isaac could also smell your seant in the air too, he knew you had been here and couldn't be far. Calling out your name again Isaac had the worst gut feeling. Takimg out his phone he dialed your number hoping you were on your way back to the car.

In the distance the sound of your ringtone could be heard. Running to the sound of the phone, issac found you, with chrimia stood over you. He growled getting its attention, bearing his claws and fangs at the monstrous girl. She fled terrified at the sight of the werewolf, like she'd never seen one before.

Isaac didn't chase after her, he ran straight to you. The cut to your head was deep and so were the claw marks across your arms and chest. He picked you up taking away part of your pain, as he ran to the loft he kept trying to call your name and shake your body to wake you. Breathing a sigh of relief when he saw your eyes start to open, he kept talking to you saying everything okay and he was getting you help, just to stay awake.

Peter was sat reading his book when Isaac burst though the door. He was about to scold the young wolf for the noise, until he seen who Isaac was holding. He dropped the book horrified, blood soaked your hair and a large part of your face.
Peter was off the couch and taking you out of Isaacs arms in a blink of an eye. "y/n look at me your at the loft, your safe now" he said in a soft tone.

"what the hell happened" Derek asked walking into the room. Isaac was still shaking as he watched Peter lay you on the bed. "what happened?" Derek asked again this time with little less patience in his voice.

"y/n called me, she'd had another vision of a monster in the woods attacking a camper. I went to meet her but she'd gone off ahead. I followed her trail and found the camper dead and a kanima chrima stood over y/n about to kill her too" Isaac explained.

Peter looked over your injuries "here she's got a small scratch with kanima venom" he said pointing it out to the others. Derek and Isaac called Scott and the others as they planned to find the chrima and put a stop to its killing. "shouldn't one of us stay here to take care of y/n?" Isaac asked. Derek nodded in your direction, Isaac looked seeing Peter carefully sit you up while holding a bowl of warm water to starting to patch you up. In the rush of everything he didn't even see Peter get the water or a first aid kit. "I think Peters got that covered, now let's go" Derek said pulling Isaac out the loft.

"do you really think Peter is the best person to care for her" Isaac asked worried. Just like Scott and Stiles he didn't trust Peter. "I think she'll be fine with Peter. He's" Derek paused thinking of the right words. "different with her. He's somehow softer, it's like he tries to be better in front of her. Holds back his temper." he added. "if it was anyone else, I'd say he likes her" he joked meaning Peter couldn't like someone like that.

Issac nodded he had noticed a difference in Peter when you were around. How when you were around Peter would be more agreeable or how he'd offer to help the pack in something dangerous, especially if y/n was going too. However Isaac didnt have the time to worry about Peter, Scott and Stiles pulled up along with added information that the monster that attacked y/n was a girl from their school called Tracy. Who now needed to be saved not killed, if Peter was there saving wouldn't be on his to do list.

Peter however sat doing the only thing right now he considered important, tending to you. He assessed the wounds finding the worst ones and cleaning them first.
He started with the gash on your head, carefully moving your hair out the way to see it properly. It wasn't bad and could be held together with butterfly stitches but he knew you'd have one hell of a headache when you woke.

Once he'd finished he placed an ice pack on your head hoping to take down the swelling, he started to wipe the dryed blood from your face. He ran his knuckles over your cheek, watching you sleep. He knew if anyone heard him, he'd sound like a stalker but he loved watching you sleep. It made him feel peaceful and at ease when he was having a bad day.

You started to wake, feeling sore and unable to move. Panic raced though your mind as your tried to move your limbs. The only thing you could do was scream. Quickly Peter came into you veiw "hey, hey, hey calm down your safe" he said. You tried again to move but couldn't. Peter gently put his arms around you lifting you into a sitting position. "kanima venom, you'll be able to move as soon as it wears off" he said with a smile. "now that your awake, this might hurt a little" he said picking up a cotten wool ball coated in antiseptic. You hissed at the stinging but Peter continued to clean up your wounds, with a small smile.

"what are you smiling about?" you asked irratated by his smirk and occasional laugh out his nose. Peter looked at you with questioninv eyes, confused to the statement. "you, your smiling as your" you hissed again this time a lot loader. "cleaning. Do you like inflicting pain? Oh wait it's you so I guess that was a rhetorical question" you say wishing you could move.

Peter laughed again. "no I don't like inflicting pain, well not to you anyway. I'm laughing that my big brave strong human is wincing at a little antiseptic" he teased. "I've watched you take on werewolfs, I've seen you beaten hardly able to stand and not once complain in any form of pain. You've always been stronger than most of the pack. Yet a little bit of cotton wool seems to be your weakness" he finished looking at you with a playful grin.

You laughed back at him, he had a point. Every time you'd gotten hurt in the past you'd made a point of not letting it show. "it's like a paper cut, stings like a bitch" you joked keeping up the strong independent woman vibe you always had.

Peter chuckled and moved onto stitching up the wound. Out the corner of his eyes, he saw you with tears running down your face. Feeling bad for hurting you he moved his free hand and let his fingertips touch your arm. As his vains started to go black, he noticed the pain wasn't physical but something else.

"Is being in the same room as me really all that bad, yano you don't have to cry about it" he joked. He saw your small half smile. Any other time Peters joke would have made you giggle and possibly even go red at the thrilling reminder you and the dangerous hale were alone.

"that was a joke y/n, I know you can't move but a laugh or smile would be good" he said trying to lighten the mood again. You didn't feel like laughing you felt like crying, wanting to hid away alone. Turning your head away from Peter you sighed trying to move your fingertips. "well it's going to be a long hour or so if your not going to speak to me. And here I thought we were at least friends" he smirked.

Looking at him confused, with a questioning snarl. "what didn't you know that's how long it usually take to wear off on a human anyway" Peter said with an evil but still light tone. That's when it happened, you couldn't stop the tears flowing thick and fast. Peter rushed over knowing these wasn't pain related tears. Taking the hankichef out his pocket, he started to dry your eyes and face. The worried look on his face was almost heartbreaking.

"please y/n, I know somethings up with you. If I'm going to be honest I've seen it over the last few weeks. I mean what I say I'm here if you ever need help, essentially controlling your power." he said in a gentle but firm way. You gave him your best half smile" it's not my powers, I'm fine.I'm just being silly" you say back.

He shook his head "you do know I can tell when your lying. I'm never going to force you do tell me anything you don't want to but please don't lie to me y/n, I know your not fine" he said sounding slightly hurt and annoyed, over pronouncing the word fine. This made you feel worse than you already did, Peter had been nothing but kind to you since isaac dropped you here and you couldn't even be honest back.

Peter got up and heads to the spiral staircase that leads to his room. Sighing hard you call out "wait your right. I'm sorry I shouldn't of lied but I just feel so weak and adimting it out loud means it's real" you say trailing your sentence into a whisper.  You watched as Peter stopped and turned around to face you. Closing your eyes, you didn't want to see him looking at you with pity or smugly because he was and always more powerful than you.

You felt your pulse quicken as he sighed and the sound of his footsteps coming closer. "believe me, your anything but weak" he said. You opened your eyes to look at at him but it was hard to see him fully with still not being able to move. "I might not have your hearing but that doesn't mean can lie to me" you sadly say back.

Peter put his hand on your shoulder, moving so he could look you in the eyes head on. His eyes searched yours for answers, reading you in a way only a werewolf can.  You tired to adverse your gaze to anything but his eyes. "y/n look at me, I sore I'd never lie to you." he said annoyed you'd actually think he'd lie about this.  You looked at him, feeling the tears form again. Peter must have noticed too, moving his hand down your arm to your hand. "You really believe that don't you?" he asked but it was more a statement than a question.

You wished you could nod or move in some form of way so you didn't have to speak but once you opened your mouth you couldn't stop the words from flowing. "how can you say I'm not. I'm human, almost every time some monster comes to this town I get hurt, half the time I'm lucky in not dead. I have this power I can't control, I should have known who or what I'm seeing but instead I'm stuck in the middle of a horror story." your voice was now shaking. Your face now flooded with tears you couldn't wipe. Peter sat silent letting you get your emotions and fears out.

"I wake up in a panic that somehow I failed and everyone died. I try to act strong, be like you or Scott even Stiles is smarter then me. I don't know if I can do it anymore. I don't think I can be strong enough to help, instead I just get in the way. Every time I look in the mirror all I see is a scared little girl. Just look at me now, attacked by a creature after I was too late to save the camper and now temporarily paralized, stuck here making you look after like a weak little child who's crying like a baby because she can't move when you probably have better things to do" you finish.

Peter came closer and wiped your face, "come on stop these tears. Firstly I'm not here because I'm being made to be. I'm here because I care about you y/n. When I saw Isaac carrying you in, I thought you were dead! It felt like my worst fears come true" there was strain to his voice as he spoke. Like he feeling the emotions he felt then or just the thought of you dead.

Before you could question his rare glimpse of feelings Peter cleared his throat "secondly I can see how you feel that way. Especially when your surrounded by werewolves but let me tell you what I see when I look at you. I see a smart beautiful human girl who knows the danger of my world and faces it head on anyway. I see the girl who saved me from the alpha twins with a flare gun, if it hadn't been for you I would have died in that hospital. I see the strongest  most real member of this pack when I look at you" he said, making you blush.

You smiled and slowly blinking your eyes in a way of saying okay. He put his arms around you, pulling you close to his chest "It's okay to feel down, like there is no way out, but remember your not weak y/n" Peter said gently kissing the top of your head so light you second guessed yourself if he'd actually done it. For the first time you had been glad you couldn't move. Laying on Peters chest, with his arm around you like this had been a dream.

You laid there for a while, slowly getting feeling back in your fingertips. You started smiling to yourself. Peter could feel the movements of your face against his chest and the light shake your chest as you silently giggled. Even your sent scent had changed to a more pleasant joyful one. He smiled knowing you seemed happier but corousty got the better of him. "what got you smiling like a cat" he joked sitting you both up but so he could still hold his arm around you taking full advantage of the situation.

You had already cried so really there wasn't much else you could do or say to embarrass yourself much more. "something you said, I might be thinking to much of it but you said you care about me" you admitted not even hiding the smile on your face. "I know you probably only meant it in a pack like way, you care about me as part of the pack but it was still nice to hear" you added.

Peter rolled his eyes and shook his head "you were right you are thicker than Stiles because even now your still oblivious to how I feel about you aren't you?" This time his statement sounded like a question. You frowned, never noticing anything differently about how Peter had treated you now or in the past. "Didn't you ever notice how much I wanted to be around you how every time some creature came to this town I wanted to be close to you for protection. I don't do that for just anybody" he added.

You thought about and he was right, he had always been there offering to help, saving your ass more times than you'd saved his. But with the rest of the pack you only believed he was interested in your power more than you. You had believed it even more when Scott and Stiles repeatedly told you over and over Peter only wanted to use you, not to trust him. "I thought you were only close to me for my power, well that's what everyone thinks actually" you timidly say back.

Peter laughed "yes, Everyone thought I was close to you for your power and and maybe at first it was. I was interested in the power you had but then I met you. So I let them carrying on believe that was all it was because I wanted to avoid them knowing the truth. And that's I've always felt something for you. I've always wanted to protect you, keep you happy and see your beautiful smile every day." he said. Bringing his hand to your cheek, he watched your eyes and face carefully for signs you wanted him to stop. Never wanting to up you in a place you felt uncomfortable." the truth is y/n, I think somewhere along the way I started to fall for you" he said, like it was the first time he'd said it aloud.

Using all the strength you had, you moved forward enough so your lips could touch his. Peter was surprised at first pulling back, but when you looked back at him smiling, the sound of both your heartbeats racing. He moved closer and kissed you again, this time with passion and feeling like it was his on and only chance.

The sound of the door made you jump and pull away from Peter. As you looked up Scott and Stiles where n the door way, walking down the stairs with Derek and Isaac behind. Stiles gave you a puzzled look "what's going on, y/n you okay?" he asked, clearly unsure what he'd just briefly seen. You panicked thinking what had Stiles seen and what they would say if they knew you had just been kissing Peter.

"I tried to move but the kanima venom hasn't fully worn off yet, Peter was helping me sit back up" you quickly lied. Stiles seemed to buy it, however the look from Derek made you think he knew that was a lie. Peter looked hurt, but went along with it anyway. "she's stubborn, I should have left her stuck" he answered, his tone a lot harsher and colder than normal.

Derek changed the subject by asking how you were feeling now and told you the chrima was actually Tracey a girl from your school. They found her in the wood but lost her when dread docters showed up, kicking their asses. "Lydia and allison are looking up her address now. When they call where gonna find her" Scott promised. By this point Peter had vanished, you wasn't sure why but it made you feel sad he just left.

Soon enough Scott, Stiles and Isaac left to try and find Tracey. Derek had gone to speak to argent to find out if he knew anything about the metal monsters. You hoped Peter would come back down after the loft emptied but he hadn't. Leaving you sit alone with your thoughts going crazy over that confession and kiss. You hadn't ever imagined he'd say something like that to you. Feeling irritated you got up heading to his room. The cuts and slashes from your fight earlier today, started to hurt especially when going up the spiral staircase.

Peter sat in his room feeling angry and humiliated. He'd opened up his heart to you and then when everyone came in you lied about the kiss you'd shared. He couldn't believe he thought you felt the same way, he sat thinking of all the signs he thought meant that. Like how you'd blush when he'd give a compliment or how he'd caught you more than once looking at him at a pack meeting. How your heart beat would change when he purposely got closer than he needed to be.

Or the biggest sign, when you and Lydia had come to the loft to pick put a few things for Derek, and didn't know Peter was upstairs. He heard your voice teasing Lydia about her crush on Aiden. "oh you mean the same way you have a crush on Peter, I've seen the way you are around him" Lydia teased back. He heard you deny it but he also heard the skips in your heart beat to, a clear sign you were lying to her. Now he thought how could he have gotten it all so wrong.

He could hear your limped footsteps downstairs but chose to ignore them. He didn't know how to face you now, it felt like you had more or less pushed him away and rejected him. When he heard a small band and you cry out in pain, he was off his bed and at your side in seconds. You were sprawled across 3 steps near the top of the stairs, face twisted in pain and the small smell of blood filled Peters nose. "what the hell happened" he said picking you up and carrying you to his room.

"my side was sore and I slipped. I think I might have popped my stitches" you answer. Peter laid you down gently, carefully lifting your top to see the wound he'd stitched up earlier. It wasn't bad but with the movement you'd had caused it to bleed again. He rebandaged you up, being nothing but tender, like he was earlier. How the silance in the room was uncomfortable for both of you.

When Peter finished you broke the silence with a small thank you and a big smile. He couldn't stay too mad at you and sighed "anything for you but what were you doing at the top of the stairs?" he asked, thinking about how he found you and he'd let his own petty feeling stop him from being their when you needed him.

You started to feel embarrassed again, all the confidence you had to tell him you felt the same back had gone. "erm, well I wanted to talk to you" you mutter out, trying to mentally think of what you wanted to say next. Peter smirked he loved that look you had on your face. A mix of deer caught in headlight and lost puppy.  "well I wanted to talk about before and what happened" you say looking down not being able to look him in the eye.

Peter shoulders dropped, in his head he ashumed that you were already regretting the kiss. "it's okay we can forget it happened if you want" he said turning his back. You didn't have to be a werewolf to sense his disappointment, his body language alone said that. You were puzzled and a little hurt he said, you didn't want to forget it.

"what if I don't want to forget" you muttered, forgetting he could hear you. He turned to look at you, unsure if you'd said it or if he'd imagined it. He remembered about your actions earlier "you looked like you wanted to forget it before when your pack walked in!" he said still feeling hurt more than anything hiding behind his evil veil he wears.

You stopped to think seeing his point, "I'm sorry I did that, lied. But I confused you had just kissed me as they walked in I didn't know what else to say" you told him hioinv he'd understand. When he sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose you thought he didn't believe you. You wanted to show him you cared about him too. while trying to get up the pain shot though your side making you wince. Peter was at your side before you had chance to full get off the bed." you need to relax before you burst your stitches again" he said, gently laying you back.

Peters hand lingered on your arm, your reached over putting your hand over his. "so what about do you want to forget all about it?" your voice uneasy as you asked the question. He looked at you shaking his head no, "Even if I grow old and start to loss my memories, I'll never forget that kiss" he answered with a smirk. "well that's good because I like you too Peter I always did but you can be unapproachable some times" you giggled leaning in to gently kiss the corner of his mouth.

He looked at you smirking, before kissing you. He rested his forehead on yours "I meant what I said, I really do care about you y/n and if you let me, I will show you how much I like you" he said, letting his nose lightly brush against yours. You nodded hoping at the same time you could do the same. Peter smirked "let's start by me taking you out on a date, once you've started to heal. Until the I can do this" he said leaning in to kiss you.

For the best part of an hour you both sat cuddled up, kissing and talking nonsense about how long it took for you both to say you had feelings for the other. You promised him you wouldn't push him away again or make him feel like, starting with telling Scott and Stiles and the rest of the pack about your new found relationship with the big bad wolf. But for now you sat happy in the arms of Peter hale.

Derek and Isaac came back after they had found Tracy at the police station. No one fully knew what had happened to her, malia had told them about crazy metal men but no one seemed to believe her. Iassc looked around the loft for you, to tell you the news Tracy was dead, When Derek shushed him. Iassc went to the top of the stairs to Peters door and to see what had Derek smiling. Laid in bed was you and Peter both fast asleep, you had your head on Peters chest and his arms around your body. "well it's about time he told her. It was getting annoying watching him act like a puppy around her" Derek muttered.

Isaac wasn't sure what to think although he did have to admit the pair looked cute together. He'd suspected y/n liked Peter more than she'd said but this wasn't what he expected to see. "do you think he'll hurt her" Isaac asked worried about his friend. Derek shook his head no, "I don't think Peter would hurt her, not deliberately anyway, he really does care about her. I also think she will be good for him too, no more evil uncle Peter" Derek joked before pulling the young wolf away. He shut the door over carful not to wake either of you. "God help him when Stiles finds out" Isaac said walking away.

Peter opened his eyes with a smile having not really been asleep just enjoying the moment with you. Laughing to himself. He didn't know if it was the sound or his movement that woke you up. "why are you giggling" you said sleepy and trying to sit up with the least amount of pain you could. "listening in to Derek and Isaac" he answered.

You playfully slap his chest "you know that's rude" you say. Peter raised his eyebrows  "well isn't it rude to talk about people you think are asleep" he counteracts. You wasn't sure if he was talking about himself or you. "why what were they saying" you asked know wanting to know now what Peter had heard. "oh Isaac showing his concern over us, Derek resuring him and thinking you'll keep me good. But the thing I was laugh most at was Isaac wishing us luck when Stiles finds out about us" he said laughing at the end.

He was right, telling Scott and stiles could go one of two ways, they accept it or they don't. Either way they won't be happy. He must have seen the look on your face "hey we can focus on telling your bonehead best friends tomorrow and if they don't like, then they'll just have to learn to deal with it. I'm not letting you go so easily, seeing as I've only just got you" he teased before kissing you passionately. You laid in his arms to go back asleep, thinking Peter was right as long as you were happy the rest of your friends should and would be happy for you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

397K 5.1K 60
- Scott McCall - Stiles Stilinski - Liam Dunbar - Theo Raeken - Jordan Parrish - Isaac Lahey - Aiden Steiner - Jackson Whittemore - Derek Hale ...
358K 4.7K 54
Here are some Teen Wolf preferences which will include: •Scott •Stiles •Derek •Liam •Theo •Isaac •Brett •Aiden •Jackson •Jordan •Nolan •Gabe •Garret...
1.5M 34K 147
*REQUEST CLOSED Imagines of: Scott McCall Stiles Stilinski Derek Hale Jackson Whitmore Brett Talbot ...
535K 9.2K 38
Imagination is more important than knowledge. Imagine yourself laughing at Liam as he dresses up as a princess while your babysitting together, or im...