Silver | Hpls

By onlycallmetonks

↱ This story is currently undergoing serious editorial work, bare caution when reading that mundane facts, da... More

YEAR ONE: introductions
chapter two
train ride
the sorting
first day
first day part two
the three headed beast and mountain troll?
the first match
Authors note
AUTHORS NOTE
nicholas flammel?
A/N
christmas break part 1
christmas break part two
tonight
in through the trap door
wonderful boy
YEAR TWO: rescue
reunited
stormsfun and bonding
a/n
a/n
diagon ally
the suppose to be train ride
first day back
the girl that I love
the new diary?
A/N
A/N to your questions
the girl who saw
quidittch game
a/n
petrified students and a vision
stupid Lockhart
hermionie and aragog
the idiotic rescue plan
saving the girl I live for
YEAR THREE: the London greeting
"hello I'm Harrys girlfriend"
my family comes home
leaky cauldron
A/N character 1)
A/N character part 2)
A/N last character part
my breath of fresh air
ready for school
Sirius black and hogwarts
first day of classes
explain.
joslyns bark of laughter
the greasy nosed git
the quidittch match and dad in the castle
hogsmead
Classes and hagrid
the hogsmead anniversary♡
MUST READ!!!!
the impossible pettigrew
my first day of divination, and buckbeak
the turning back of time
my new home
YEAR 4: over grown child
Come on!!!
A/n
A/n
diagon ally
first movement and exciting news
the world cup part 1
A/N
World cup part 2
back to Hogwarts
Thats Impossible
The Tri Wizard Tournament
A/N
Dumbledore
I told you!!
Daddy!
There isnt anything you can do
Hogwarts
I really hope your joking, Dean Thomas
Preperations and late nights
The first task
The after party and class
Sing me a song
The Yule Ball
ʙᴀʟʟ ᴘʀᴇᴘs ɴᴇʀᴠᴏᴜs sᴛᴇᴘs
∂αи¢є ωιтн мє
Trust/ the second task
Your wrong.
Third task/ end of the year
YEAR 5: The Dementor attack
Loosing our minds for diffeent reasons
The trial and bedlam with the twins
Already on the toads bad side
An overbearing first day of classes
Detention and Sneaking out
Letters from Sirius
DADA and the sessions
dumbledores army
Saw it with his own eyes
Before they find you
The next two months
She needs help
Show umbridge what im made of
The ministry part 1
ministry part 2
Year 6: chapter one
Home
don't need a love potion
Hogwarts
Allow me
A/N

the innocent dad

4.8K 115 31
By onlycallmetonks

**joslyn P.O.V * *

merlin where is this kid going?! we raced after ron, we came to an abrupt stop when he finally caught scabbers, right under the whomping willow! "I'm not the only one that notices right" harry whispered but I ignored him "RON MOVE!" i shouted frantically but he was rigid i was about to run after him but he held a finger pointing at something behind us scared to death.

"b - behind you! IT'S THE GRIM!" we all turned around to see a snarling dog, it ran at us and as we ducked it flew over our heads and bit rons leg dragging him. "RON!" we shouted.

we all sprinted forward. harry lunged for him but missed hermionie did as well but had the same luck as harry, just as the dog was about to take him into the hole i lunged and grabbed rons hands, however the dog was to strong and dragged me under to.

"RON JOSLYN! !!"" i heard them screaming.

he dragged us up the stairs of the shack which BTW really freaking hurt.

we ended up in a room. ron crawled to the corner clutching scabbers to his chest. I whipped out my wand and held it at the dog.

I heard rons whimpers and slowly moved towards him not taking my eyes of the dog, i eventually did though "ron please tell me you are alright" i said panicked, his eyes were squeezed shut "it hurts sis" "it know ron i know" i glanced at his face to see it struck with fear, "joslyn..." he trailed off horrified.

i turned around and the dog was gone, there stood Sirius Black, my father.

I had my wand infront of me ready to defend my self, i stood protectively in front of ron since he was sitting in the corner badly injured.

Black took a step towards us.

"dont you dare take one more step towards me" i growled, I wasn't feeling fear, well I was but I was more angry than anything.

he put his hands up in defeat "well, very well then daughter" i went to lung at him but ron grabbed my ankle "YOU ARE NO FATHER TO ME!" i screamed while I glared daggers "you disgust me" i spat and a look of hurt crossed his face then hardened, he started cackling like the mad man he was.

"I'm gonna kill him" he said lowly and I was pissed "you so much as touch harry i will kill you with my own hands" i said lowly.

how dare he threaten harry!

just then the door burst open and there was harry out of breath with hermionie beside him "oh joslyn are you alright" he asked worried he ran over to me and cupped my face looking me over "I'm fine harry" i whispered, he kissed my forehead, though I couldn't keep my eyes off of the mad man in the corner, harry hasn't noticed him yet.

hermionie was kneeling next to ron frantically searching him.

"harry" i whispered as he hugged me "harry, it's him, hes an animagus" i said and he let go and whipped around.

hermionie did as well.

"well long time no see" Black Laughed like a crazy person.

harry pushed me behind him and kept a hand on my waist knowing full well that I will try something If Sirius does.

"hermionie" i said quietly, i held out my hand and she took it slowly walking up beside me "are you alright" she asked and i nodded.

"i have waited so long" Black said and harry let go of me "you killed them, you killed my parents, YOU ARE THE REASON THEY ARE DEAD!" harry screamed he jumped forward, he grabbed sirius by the neck then threw him on the floor he sat on top of him, his wand at Blacks head.

"EXPELLIARMUS" harry was disarmed.

we turned to see lupin.

oh thank goodness he has come to save us.

"harry get off of him" lupin said and harry scrambled off coming over to us.

I gripped his hand standing defiantly beside him as hermionie clutched his arm standing bravely on his other side.

Sirius was still on the floor and lupin loomed over him wand pointed "well finally the flesh reveals the madness with in" Sirius smiled "well you would know all about the madness within wouldn't you remus"

they both laughed and lupin helped him up and pulled him into a bro hug.

I felt the anger bubble throughout me as I let go of harry stepping forward "HOW DARE YOU!  I trusted you!" i shouted, how could I have not known! "i covered for you! I DID NOT TELL ANYONE!" hermionie bellowed standing next to me "he is a werewolf" she said looking at all of us. I glared at the both of them and still held my wand firmly in front of me.

"enough chit chat i want to kill him" Black said licking his lips, but me and hermionie jumped in front of harry "if you want to kill harry" she started "then your gonna have to kill us aswell" i finished.

"no only one will die tonight" he a said stepping forward.

harry gently pushed me away "AND THATS GONNA BE YOU!" he shouted, he went to run but lupin held him back, "harry he did not kill your parents!" he said and me and hermionie and ron shared a confused look "oh yeah?! then who did?!" he said angrily, "someone i believed to be dead untill quite recently"

i am pretty sure i knew who it was.

"tell us" i demanded holding my wand even more firm, "Peter Pettigrew " he said "that's impossible he's dead, he killed him!" harry again shouted pointing at my dad. "he is here too, in this very room" lupin added.

"enough of the talk remus, I want do the deed that I was imprisoned for"

"Sirius just wait, he should at least know why"

"I HAVE DONE MY WAITING! 12 YEAR OF IT! IN AZKABAN" he screamed, making me flinch.

just then the door burst open again to reveal snape "EXPELLIARMUS" my wand went flying out of my hands, same as remus.

I started feeling very vulnerable, though I made it seem like it didn't faze me.

"oh how I wished I would be the one to catch you, i told dumbledore that a staff member might be trying to let an old friend into the castle" he glared at my dad while me and hermionie stood firmly close to one another.

"it's not what you thi-"

"oh shut it remus!" snape bellowed then turned back to Sirius "perhaps I should bring you to the castle let the dementors have you"

dad looked mad "well just as usual huh snivelous putting your big nose into other people's buisness and come up with the wrong conclusion" he snarled "Sirius" lupin warned

"no! Why don't you go play with your chemistry set" dad said lowly, tauntingly.

i hate to admit it but, that was a pretty good comeback.

as this was going on i saw harry slowly bend down, he looked at me and I saw my wand next to his hand i nodded giving him permission though he really didn't need to ask, he gripped my wand and stood up "Expelliosa!" snape went flying and crashed into the wall falling unconscious.

Sirius and lupin went to move but harry pointed my wand at them "where is he" he demanded and dad pointed at ron, "That's bonkers!" he said scared "not you the rat!" dad said annoyed.

"scabbers?! no way he has been in my family for t-" "twelve years?" Sirius cut him off "abnormally long life for a common garden rat isn't it? and he is missing a toe is he not?"

"all they found of Peter Pettigrew was a finger" harry said thoughtfully.

harry held out his hand wanting me to go over to him, he gripped my hand and pulled me closer to him protectively.

"Prove it" i demanded and everyone turned towards my voice "Prove to us that Peter Pettigrew is still alive and in this room" i demanded again.

Sirius advanced towards ron "give me the rat" he snarled "no way not scabbers!" ron yelped, i let go of harry much to his dismay.

I could feel his very protective eyes watching my every move.

"ron give him the rat" hermionie said "no, no way!, he is bloody mad!" i started feeling panic because ron was pissin him off and I really don't know if my father is good or bad at the moment.

"Ronald! just give him the damn rat!" i said and he looked at me, Sirius snatched the rat and ron whimpered.

"joslyn, please come over here now" harry more stated then asked.

though I had my eyes locked on the rat, I want to know wether my dad was a good man or not.

sirius set him down on the piano and grabbed a wand off the floor he shot a spell at it but it scurried away, lupin and sirius shot the spell plenty of times, then when it was halfway through the rat hole remus hit it.

the 'rat turned into a man, a fat ugly man.

he stood up, or well slouched i suppose.  "remus, sirius! my old friends!" he said and tried to hug them but dad shoved him off "dont you dare touch me" he snarled.

that is when it clicked, my dad is an innocent man, he isnt a murder, he is a good man, i think.

Pettigrew locked eyes with me then harry, harry noticing this crossed the room to me and grabbed my hand placing me behind him, his extremely protective side was coming out, hermionie and ron kept quiet so far.

the rat man ran up to us and gripped harrys shoulders "you look so much like your father james, we were the best of friends! and joslyn you look so much like your mother Bailey!" dad came over and grabbed pettigrews shoulder shoving him as hard as he could "how dare you mention lily and james to him and Bailey, i never want to hear such a foul tounge speak such a sweet name" dad snarled.

i felt a sense of sadness as i heard me mums name. 

dad and remus now had him cornered behind a piano. 

"how dare you sell Lily and James to voldemort! your the reason our bestfriends and my wife are dead!" dad shouted again while lupin stood angirly with his wand pointed at the rat man. 

"the dark lord has powers far beyond you can imagine, he wouldve killed me! what would you have done!" he sobbed "I WOULD HAVE DIED!" dad shouted "i would rather die the most painful death then betray my friends!' remus finished. 

i placed my hands on harrys shoulders and went on my tip toes, i hate being short!

"harry please let me move i can hardly see" and he glanced over at me "your not getting hurt jos, your staying there" i sighed.

lupin and dad snarled at the rat man "you should have known peter that if voldemort wouldnt kill you then we would" 

just when they were about to harry stepped forward "NO!" i gripped his arm, lupin sighed turning around "harry this man i-" "i know what he is, and i know what he has done, but we will take him up to the castle" 

i looked at him like he was insane THAT RAT FRAMED MY DAD FOR 12 YEARS! 

"oh bless you boy, god bless you" peter cried and tried giving hary a hug but he shoved him off "then we will let the dementors have him" 

Point harry. 

"you guys go on, ill bring him up" lupin sighed, harry and dad put rons arms over there shoulders to help him up. 

i turned to hermionie and she ran forward and hugged me "what do we do now" she mumbled "what do you mean?" she pulled back and held me at arms length "joslyn, your fater is innocent, he didnt murder anyone, we have to do something" i sighed looking away from her brown eyes "hermionie how do i know i can trust him?" i started feeling teary eyed but there ws no way that i was gonna cry, "harry trusts him" 

lupin was still down here holding pettigrew at wand point. 

"lets go" i sighed hermionie grabbed my hand and we left the shack, we went through the tunnel and ron was rested against the tree stump, the whomping willow was staying still.

"are you alright ron?" hermionie and i bent down and he was clutching his leg "he early tore the bloody thing off!" me and hermionie rolled our eyes "wheres harry?" ron pointed in a direction and i glanced over to see my dad and harry talking they both seemed happy, i sighed looking away. "jos, why dont you go talk to him?" ron asked but i shook my head. 

just then i felt the portkey feeling and was sucked into a vision.

"awhooooooo" a werewolf was howling at the moon and there was a big dog attacking it, dad, he was protecting everyone, i saw peter transform into a rat and get away.

i was brought back into reality too see hermionie and ron with worried glances "everything okay? what did you see" 

i knew that this meant that after the rat it was gonna be us to determine what happens after.

i ignored them and walked up to dad and harry, harry was on his right and i, on his left. "joslyn!" he said happily when he saw me "harry may i have a word with her" harry smiled and walked back towards ron , i was intently listening to something in the background. 

"you know" he started "i just got done telling harry that when this is all over, i would love for you, the both of you to come , maybe, you know live with me unless of course you want to stay with the weasleys. i underst-" "can i trust you" i interupted he turned to me with soft wise eyes. he bent down slightly so he was eye level with me "joslyn i can honestly tell you that i would never hurt you, i am your father, you can trust me" i closed my eyes and took a couple deep breaths "so what im about to do will be worth it right?" 

i opened my eyes to see his grey ones peircing into mine, "what?" 

just on time i heard the long howl and saw lupin gone wolf. dad ran up to him tuning into his animagus, snape was holding the others back 'joslyn get over here now!" harry demanded with paniced eyes i knew that he was aware of what i was gonna do. 

peter transformed 

"here goes nothing" i muttered under my breath, as the rat scurried away i spun on my heel and sprinted off after it "JOSLYN!" i heard them all yelling. 

i had my wand and kept shooting spells at him though i missed everytime because he was one fast rat! me being me i tripped on a rock that just so happened to be next to a ledge, i flew forward and tumbled down it, i rolled and rolled, untill i hit the bottom.

i groaned in pain because i could feel the bruises and the blood down my forehead already. 

though the thought that my dad was innocent and still was gonna go to azkaban made me get up, i gripped my wand and scanned around me, about 5 feet away i saw rat peter running away. 

i gritted my teeth in anger and ran after him "STUPEFY!" i shouted the spell hit peter and he fell. 

"HELL YES JOSLYN!" i cheered my self on. though the spell wore off and he transformed into a huma again "not so brave now are you" he taunted.

before he even had time to blink i shot my first spell "reducto!" he blocked it but barely, he shot a spell at me and i blocked it quickly i sent reducto again flying his way, he jumped to the side missing it "AVADA KEDARVA" i gasped and jumped to grounded it almost skinned the top off of my head, alright now i was pissed!

"reducto!"

"stupefy!"

"PETRIFICUS TOTATULUS!"

i kept shooting spells and he only had time to block them, he transformed into a rat nd that is when i hit him with petrificus totaulus. he was now basically frozen on the ground, i felt victory go throughout me, i scurried forward and picked up the rat in my hands "lets go find a dementor shall we?" 

i ran back up the hill, but only saw hermionie and ron "WHERE IS EVERYONE!" i shouted and hermionie was trying to help ron up "harry ran after sirius and lupin ran away and snape kinda just bailed" she said heaving ron up and putting his arm over her shoulder "well should i go help?!" i said urgently but her eyes were locked on the rat "go get that thing up to the castle and dumbledore will get the ministry, im gonna go help harry" i nodded and sprinted back up to the castle. 

i held pettigrew firmly in both of my hands, i shoved kids out of my way apoligizing as i did so, i had to get to dumbledore, i finally got to his study "its a very urgent emergency, it has to do with sirius black" ithe gargoyle moved and i ran up the stairs and pounded on his door "SIR, SIR PLEASE OPEN UP ITS VERY IMPORTANT!" 

the door opened to reveal dumbledore " mrs.weasley how may i help you" he said calmly, i softly pushed passed him "Mrs. Black" i corrected and his face took over in slight confusion as to why im going as Black now and why on earth i have a rat. 

i set the creature on his desk "this is peter pettigrew" i stated and his calm demanor did not flourish "mrs. black that is a rat, peter pettigrew died" i shook my head "no he didnt he made an explosion, cut off his finger then transformed into a rat so it made it look like he died, he was a deatheater and he was the one who sold Lily and James to voldemort"  i rushed.

"joslyn, dear im not so sure" he said with confused eyes, i sighed and did the same spell dad did. the rat slowly but surely turned into none other than peter pettigrew. 

"see!!!" i exclaimed, dumbledore nodded and undid the petrifying spell i used earlier so he could now move. he grabbed him by collar placing him into a chair, he did a spell so he couldnt transform or move "i will alert the ministry and aurors immediatly" 

i started felling dizzy and the port key feeling "professor!" i called he saw me and rushed over blocking me from view of peter knowing i was about to have a vision, 

i saw harry and dad by a lake, an hundreds of dementors circling them, i felt my heart beat rapidly as i feared for there life.

i was brought back to reality, "what did you see" i ignored professor dumbledore and pulled out my wand, think joslyn, think, i thouht of a memory that i dont even believe is real its of my mum, she is just holding me as a baby talking to me "i love you joslyn, mummy loves you so much" i let that memory consume me "EXPECTO PATRONUM!" dumbledore seemed amazed that a 3rd year could produce a patronus, harry can too.

a doe came out of my wand "please go assist harry potter and sirius black" i said urgently but my patronus didnt work and faded away, i cursed under my breath. 

"please mak sure my dad is freed!" i called over my shoulder to dumbledore as i sprinted out of his office. 

** HARRY POV**

"SIRIUS!" i ran after him, he fell down the hill in his animagus form "WAIT HARRY" i turned and saw joslyn running towards me, even though i was mad at her for running after pettigrew i was glad she was alright. she jumped into my arms ass i breahed in her sent "im so glad your alright" i mumbled her forehead was bleeding though. i kissed her head multiple times, i love this girl. then i remebered "joslyn we have to go help your dad!" i grabbed her hand and pulled her along behind me, she was trying to tell me somethng but i was too focused on finding sirius. 

i saw him in his human form out by the lake "there!" i pointed we ran over and when we saw he wasnt moving we both started to panic "SIRIUS!/ DAD!" we finally got to him dropped next to him "come on dad" she said as a curl fell from her ponytail. 

i started feeling cold and the the night time seemed even more dark, the only thing that made me feel some kind of happiness was joslyns hand in mine.

dementors.

hundreds and hundreds of them came toward us "harry" jos said nervously, she handed me her wand and we both stood up i gripped her hand tightly i pointed the wand infront of us "EXPECTO PATROUM!" the patronus sheild came out and protected us from a couple but the spell stopped.

the dementors came and started sucking out our happiness we both fell to the ground, "joslyn" i pulled her somewhat close to me, the dementors kept doing it and were now feeding off sirius as well.  joslyn passed out and i saw her head hit the ground, i felt myself beginning to not be able to see aswell and i felt queasy just then i saw a stag, across the lake.

my father, the patronus let out a huge amount of light casting off all of the dementors.

once they all went away i couldnt keep my eyes open anymore i dropped to the ground and was consumed by darkness.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.2K 71 24
Featured Harry Potter boys are Harry Potter 🦉❤️ Ron Weasley 🍗❤️ Draco Malfoy 🍏🖤 Neville Longbottom 🐸❤️ Cedric Diggory 🦡💛 Fred Weasley 😂❤️ Ge...
973K 36.3K 124
Samantha Potter lived a normal life. She went to Hogwarts, played Quidditch, and tried to pass History of Magic. But that all changes when she reunit...
157 9 8
An unofficial reimagining of a Harry Potter sequel. Don't want the story to be over? Then listen/read on! The story picks up right where Deathly Hal...
414 6 19
Andromeda (same age as the Weasley twins) has her own experiences at her years at Hogwarts and her own trials as Voldemort makes his attempts to retu...