explain.

above you will see what i think joslyns eyes look like when having a vision except...more vibrant

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

**joslyn P.O.V**

i woke up in the middle of the night sweating, i dreamt about sirius black. i sat up in my bed rubbing my face when i got a vision 

i felt the portkey feeling

it was Black and it was just his face "my beautiful girl" he whispered 

the vision ended and i was back to reality it was short but it was all i needed. i jumped out of my bed not caring that i was only in shorts and a t-shirt and that my hair was in a very messy bun. 

i grabbed my wand off of my nightstandand left my dorm the door closed loudly behind me, i was angry, very angry. how could they keep this from me?!

i left the common room and stormed to the headmasters office "lemon drops" the gargoyle moved and i stormed up there pounding on the door to his study, about 10 minutes later dumbledore answered still in his robes, and its like 1 in the morning he looked bafled seeing me but saw my jaw locked in anger and my eyes probally blazing and decided not to question it.

i pushed past him "why didnt you tell me." i said my voice wavering from anger as i refrained from shouting.

"joslyn honey tell you what?" he said i scoffed really dumbledore?!

i turned to him as tears of absolute fury leaked from my eyes "i trusted you" i said and a heartbroken look flashed in his eyes "how could you not tell me that my father was Sirius Black" he stayed silent for a moment "it wasnt my place to tell, it was molly and arthurs, plus its not healthy for a 13 year old to know-" i cut him off "you know what isnt healthy?" i said basically growling, by the look on dumbledores face im almost positive that he knew i was gonna blow in 

3..

2..

1..

"FINDING OUT THAT THE PEOPLE YOU HAVE LIVED WITH FOR 13 YEARS OF YOUR LIFE ARENT YOUR REAL FAMILY, KNOW WHAT ELSE ISNT HEALTHY IS BEING TOLD YOU HAVE A TWIN AND BELIEVING IT THEN FINDING OUT IM NOT EVEN RELATED TO HIM!"  i screamed my blood boiling and my face red. he stayed silent waiting for me to finish because he knew there was more

"I want to speak to them" i said dumbleore looked at me confused "molly and arthur i want to speak to them now." i stated firmly. dumbledore nodded not wanting another explosion he flood my parents and them bill and charlie were in the office within 10 minutes.

mum or molly i suppose clapped her hands together with a smile and came to hug me but i put my hand up stoppng her "dont." i snapped. she seemed taken back along with the rest of the weasleys. 

just then a knock sounded on the door and in came ginny ,pecy, fred, george, ron ,mionie and harry.

since mionie harry and ron could read me like a book they knew that instant that i was livid.

i bit my lip to refrain from shouting anything i would regret.

molly spoke up "what is this abo-" i cut her off though "what is my last name" i stated firmly they looked taken back while ron ginny mionie and harry looked confused.

"joslyn you know your last name is weas-" i cut her short again "wrong." i deadpanned.

arthur went to talk but i beat him to it "there is no point in lying to me mother, did you think i was that thick? that i wouldnt find out that im not even part of my so called family?" just then ginny jumped up "what are you going on about?" she yelled at me but i glared at her "ask mum, maybe she has other secrets as well!" i cried, ginny silenced her self and glanced at mum, ron spoke up "what is this about?"