black camaro #hyungwonho

By aishalek

some criminals pick up hitchhikers, some hitchhikers are criminals. © ceoseungri · 2018 More

#black_camaro
#a_million_won
#maserati
#pretty_ass
#will_you_stay
#domination
#c_class_benz
#hyundai
#the_other_bitch
#common_gold
#jaguar
#serial_killer
#lawyer_kim
#handcuffs
#dead_bodies
#boredom
#adrenaline
#dont_kill_him
#crazy
#young_lady
#let_me_drive
#gunshot
#i_didnt_know
#ring
#champagne_person
#tesla
#in_town
#interrogating
#foreign

#in_jail

931 77 19
By aishalek

"Aren't you tired," Hyungwon asked once they had been driving for over an hour and it was getting dark already. He thought Hoseok looked a little tired and knew that the guy probably wasn't in his best shape yet after being sick - and after he had been through just a day ago. Hoseok tensed his shoulders and shook his head.

"I am," he ended up confessing anyways. It wasn't even late yet and they hadn't been driving for that long but he still had trouble concentrating on the road.

"Why don't you let me drive so you can rest for a while?" Hyungwon suggested carefully, already knowing Hoseok wouldn't be happy with his idea.

"No way," Hoseok quickly looked at him with wide eyes.

"Alright... Try to endure fifteen more minutes then and let's stop at that motel."

"You try to keep me awake. Talk to me," Hoseok said, trying to sit up more straight on his seat to make himself more alert. "I don't usually get tired... My condition must be really bad today," he continued by muttering with a lower voice.

"What should I talk about?" Hyungwon asked because now that Hoseok suddenly told him to talk, he had nothing to say.

"I don't know, anything. You must have things you're curious about." Hoseok had tons of things he wanted to know about Hyungwon but decided to let the other ask questions first.

"Uhm... alright," Hyungwon paused to figure out what he should ask, being given this unique chance. "What's your favorite sport?"

"Out of all things, that's what you want to know?" Hoseok raised his voice because he found Hyungwon's choice of question funny. "I thought you would ask something like 'who's the youngest person you have killed'."

"We have talked about those things enough already. I want to get to know, not the serial killer Hoseok, but the Hyungwon's boyfriend Hoseok," Hyungwon explained and Hoseok let out a 'woah' sound because of his words. "Besides, you previously told me that the first person you killed was a girl who asked you for a ride and during the ride you realized she was homophobic and an anti-fan of Beast, so I figured out she was the youngest one too."

"First of all!" Hoseok raised his voice again. "It was not because she was Beast anti, you know I don't even like Korean artists. Second of all she wasn't the youngest."

Hyungwon opened his mouth to ask who was the youngest then but Hoseok continued talking quickly to cut him off.

"But you didn't want to ask that so I won't tell you. My favorite sport is baseball," Hoseok answered to Hyungwon's question.

"What's your favorite team?"

"Samsung, and don't say you like Kia Tigers because I might kick you out of this car."

"What's wrong with Tigers?" Hyungwon furrowed his brows. "But I don't like them. Lotte Giants."

"Alright, I'll approve them," Hoseok just slowly nodded and Hyungwon glanced at him to figure out if he was sincere - he didn't want to lose his life over a baseball team. He stared at Hoseok for a moment and then started laughing. "What?" Hoseok asked.

"You're so sensitive... You really would kill someone just for liking the wrong baseball team."

"Do I need a better reason? You really will kill someone just because they have a car you haven't driven before."

"Fair enough," Hyungwon let out a laugh again.

"Is this the right place?" Hoseok asked once he noticed a big condo building next to the road that looked like it could be a motel since it was almost in the middle of nowhere. Hyungwon let out an approving sound and Hoseok drove his car to the parking lot of the motel.

"Alright, Lee Wonho, do you have an ID?" Hyungwon asked. Hoseok handed him the fake driver's license. "I'm Jang Gijung now, alright," Hyungwon gave Hoseok a smirk and waved his own fake ID in the air.

"Jang Gijung? Is that's the best name you could come up with? You look nothing like a Kijung," Hoseok judged Hyungwon's fake name.

"This is my third one, alright. I'm running out of names. Besides, it's much more believable than Kim Jaewook," Hyungwon pocketed both driver's licenses and opened the door to get out of the car. "But I'm more handsome than Kim Jaewook, right?" he winked his eye at Hoseok who just got out of the car as well.

"How dare you compare yourself to Kim Jaewook..." Hoseok rolled his eyes and acted like he was sulking. "I'm just playing, you are more handsome."

"You joke around too much," Hyungwon sighed and waited for Hoseok to come to his side of the car so they could walk in the motel together. Hoseok was smirking and Hyungwon knew he was about to joke some more. He just glared at Hoseok.

"But if I was given a chance to enjoy one night with him, I wouldn't pass," Hoseok said with a mischievous tone. Hyungwon suddenly slapped his ass hard and grabbed it, making Hoseok freeze because he hadn't expected that to happen.

"You're a hoe. Sleep with one eye open tonight," Hyungwon whispered. He tapped Hoseok's ass again, this time in a more gentle manner. Then he continued walking towards the motel and Hoseok followed right behind him, a smirk on his face again because of Hyungwon's actions. He wasn't afraid to get threatened a little and it rather made him fall for Hyungwon even harder.

-

They signed in and got a room. Hyungwon was already experienced with motels but for Hoseok it was his first time staying in a place like that. Hoseok fell face first to lay on the bed. It was not the softest and most comfortable but he still felt like he could fall straight asleep.

"Do you want to have a drink?" Hyungwon asked but there was no response from Hoseok who was just thinking about sleeping. "There was a small store, I'll go pick up some drinks and snacks," Hyungwon continued and Hoseok just let out a muffled sound against the bed to let Hyungwon know he was listening.

He heard the door open and close as Hyungwon walked out. He laid still for just a moment more and then forced himself to sit up. He looked around in the room that was not too brightly lighted - or then Hyungwon just hadn't turned on all the lights. The atmosphere was just like from a thriller movie and he could imagine how many crimes had happened in that room.

Fortunately for the owner of the place, the two of them were there just to sleep - at least for now - so they wouldn't commit any crimes during their stay but only plan for their future ones.

When Hyungwon got back from his trip to a store, Hoseok was sitting on the floor in front of the bed, one leg extended straight and the other knee brought up for him to rest his arm on it. He was going through his phone.

"What are you doing?" Hyungwon asked and walked over to sit down next to him.

"Blocking my Boss' and his subordinate's numbers," Hoseok replied, not taking his eyes off the phone. Hyungwon glanced at his phone and saw that he really was going through his address book.

"Why not just throw the whole phone away. They can always contact you some other way even if you block them," Hyungwon asked. He had already turned his own phone off so no one could contact it nor trace it.

"I can't. There are still some people that need the chance to be able to contact me," Hoseok explained. Hyungwon opened a can of beer and handed it to him before opening another one for himself.

"Don't tell me..." Hyungwon immediately thought about the bitch who Hoseok usually called his 'ex-best friend'. "Or wait, do you have parents?" he then asked, realizing he had never heard Hoseok mention anything about his blood relatives.

"I have a mom, " Hoseok told. He put his phone away and took a sip of the drink Hyungwon had given him. "She doesn't contact me."

"Why not?" Hyungwon was curious. He started at Hoseok, studying his expressions and trying to figure out whether Hoseok's feelings towards his mothers were negative or positive ones.

"She's in jail for killing my dad," Hoseok replied in a simple manner, sounding like it was just a regular thing for him.

Hyungwon was taken aback for a second but decided not to act like it and reply with the same nonchalant tone Hoseok was speaking with. "Run's in the family, huh."

Hoseok snorted. "I guess so."

"Did you see it?"

"No. But I was the one who found his body. I was twelve. I stayed with my grandmother at the countryside after that until she passed away when I turned eighteen. After that I had a breakdown for the first time and picked up that girl and you know the rest," Hoseok decided to tell the whole story at once because he knew Hyungwon was curious.

"Yeah, I do," Hyungwon finished the can he was drinking and opened another one. He now understood that Hoseok had gone through a lot growing up, he lost both of his parents in a very hurtful way and probably spent his childhood and adolescence in an environment that wasn't well off and was probably abusive too. He wished Hoseok wouldn't ask him to share about his family situation because his story was nothing like Hoseok's.

"How about you?" Hoseok asked right away. "Don't you have a family?"

"I have one..." Hyungwon sighed, realizing he had to share his story with Hoseok. It was only fair after Hoseok had done the same. "I have never told anyone about them."

"Well you have done a lot of things with me that you haven't done with anyone else."

"My family is wealthy," Hyungwon started. "My father owns the LC group. I grew up with both parents and an older sister. I always got everything I wanted. I resented him because he disciplined me a lot. I wasn't the most obedient kid, had bad grades and got in trouble sometimes. But at the same time I still respected him."

Hoseok couldn't open his mouth to say anything and he felt himself starting to sweat out of nervousness. He couldn't believe what Hyungwon was saying. He opened a new drink to distract himself. The businessman Boss was after was Hyungwon's father. The woman he had sent Mr. Jeong to stalk was his sister. Hyungwon lives in the same building as his sister's boyfriend and he doesn't even know it.

Hoseok wondered if he should take out his phone and give either Boss or Mr. Jeong a call. It had been a few days since he had sent Jeong on the mission in which he was supposed to severely injure their target. Why did that target have to be Hyungwon's father.

"He wanted me to be his successor and honestly at first I wanted it too. I wanted to get rich and buy nice cars just like my dad. Until one day I met Hyunwoo as I was taking my dad's car to the repair store. He told me I had a nice car and I bragged about my father. He beat me up."

"Hyunwoo? Beat you up?" Hoseok was surprised because the Hyunwoo he had met seemed like a peaceful person.

"He had so much hate towards my father that he beat me up without a second thought. After that we sat down, he bought me a drink and apologized. He told me about Changkyun, whose father had let my father abuse him just to get a higher position in my dad's group. Changkyun was seventeen and his father had just gone outside the door to make sure no one would go in. I never took the car back home and instead Hyunwoo and I went and kidnapped Changkyun."

"Why is your dad not in jail?" Hoseok asked, starting to get mad himself too.

"We pressed charges against him but he bought his way out. I killed Changkyun's father and he hated me for several months for it before finally forgiving me and starting to hate his father instead. I didn't even need him to forgive me because I didn't even know him before that whole thing. I just wanted to get that human scum out of this earth. If I had more guts, I probably would have killed my own father too," Hyungwon finished his story.

Hoseok was shocked and didn't know what to say. He felt disgusted after what Hyungwon had told but at the same time, he was a little relieved that Hyungwon didn't like his father too much. Sooner or later he would find out about the accident that most likely had left his father in a condition that was not so good.

After sharing stories about their families and how did they come to kill a person for the first time, they sat in silence for some time, drinking and staring into nothingness. Hyungwon suggested if they should go to sleep and Hoseok agreed since he had felt tired for a long time already. If the mood had been a little different, they probably would have done something else first but now they just went straight to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.4K 2K 32
started from explore; ( n.) ❝ the story of how two lovers met on the explore page ❞ -12.05.18 [#4 on Showki] -16.05.18 [#1 on Changhyuk] -04.08.18 [...
5.4K 143 17
dont read if youre gonna leave hate comment , be mindful when doing activity online .
259K 19.2K 29
there is bound to be trouble when a fuckboy meets an ulzzang ‣ a hyungwonho fic © WONHOES- 2017
320K 26.5K 41
hoseok works at a friend rental service and hyungwon really needs one. © ceoseungri · 2016