A New Queen

Od ShadowGirl1996

"Mummy?" I looked into my little girls eyes. "Are we going to die?" "No." When Caius meets his mate, she not... Více

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
New Cover
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
Note
Its here!

8

22.1K 478 75
Od ShadowGirl1996

After I got April cleaned and fed. I tucked her in and Caius stood by the door. I grabbed Romeo and Juliet. One of her favourite stories.

"Mummy?" I stopped reading and looking up at her. "Am I a monster?" I frowned and moved to sit on her bed.

"Why would you ask that?" I asked.

"I killed that man...Hw might have a family. They'll never see him again." She said.

"Well. No. Your not a monster. We kill to live. That man was going to hurt you. You had to kill or you wouldn't be here." I said. "Humans kill animals to eat. Are they monsters?" I asked.

"Yes! Why would you kill an animal!?" She yelled and I smiled.

"Vampires kill to feed. We kill to live. Everyone has to kill to live baby. Your not a monster. And if anyone tells you different let them say that to me." She smiled and laid back down. "Now you better get some sleep. Uncle Marcus is going to tech you Italian." I kissed her head and Caius walked over and did the same.

"Your no monster." April smiled as she yawned.

"Night mummy. Night daddy." I smiled and we left the room.

"Today's been a long day." I sigh and Caius guided me to our room.

"Maybe you should get some sleep too." I nodded as we walked into the room. "I have told Aro you are going shopping tomorrow afternoon with April. We both think you should take Stefan and Felix for safety." I nodded.

"Thank you Caius." I said as we got into our room. I went to my bag and pulled out a tank top and shorts. I went to the adjoining bathroom. I changed into the pyjamas and walked out the bathroom. I set my cloths next to my bag and jumped at Caius's growl. I looked over and saw him sat there looking me over. I slowly walked over to the bed, his eyes never leaving my body. I sat on the bed but his hand grabbed my arm and pulled me down and he hovered over me.

"Your so beautiful." He just looked at me. I reached up and cupped his face and smiled. He lowered down and slowly captured my lips with his. I wrapped my arms around his neck, running my fingers through his hair. He groaned, deepening the kiss but I quickly pulled away.

"Lay with me." He nodded and laid next to me and I nuzzled into his chest, slowly drifting to sleep.

*****

I woke up when April jumped on the bed and Caius chuckling.

"Mummy wake up. I'm learning Italian today and then we're going shopping." She smiled shaking me.

"Alright I'm up." I sat up and looked to Caius who was still laying next to me. I looked at my clock and frowned. "April it's only 7am."

"I know so come on. I'm hungry." She whines shaking me.

"This is why I'm putting off having another child." I mumble making Caius chuckle.

"I had a pretty dress on my bed for today." She smiled and showed me.

"That's beautiful sweetie. Now let's give you a bath and get you ready." I got up and Caius held up a dressing gown. "That's alright Caius is not cold." I smiled. He chuckled and stood in front of me and put it over my shoulders.

"If I look at that beautiful body much longer I'm going to pull my hair out." I bit my lip as I slipped it on.

"I'll be back soon." I kissed his cheek and picked up April. She kissed Caius's other cheek.

"Morning daddy." She smiled as I brought her to our bathroom. I filled the bath with water and bubble bath. She happily sat in the bath playing with a toy she brought in with her. Once she was done she got out and I wrapped her in a big fluffy towel. She giggled and ran out as I drained the bath.

"April! Put the towel back on!" I ran out to see Caius trying to catch April as she ran around in her underwear. I picked up her dress and hair brush.

"April. Time to get dressed. If you behave I'll make you your favourite breakfast." She stopped and hurried over. I put the dress on her and brushed her hair.

She smiled as I clipped her hair out her eyes. "Now you play while I have a shower and get dressed." I smiled kissing her head.

"Jane brought some cloths. There in that bag." I grabbed the bag before going into the bathroom. I had a very quick shower and got dressed.

I dried and brushed my hair before I brushed my teeth. I walked out with my dirty cloths and Caius looked up. I sat on the bed and put on the black heals before kissing his cheek and grabbing Aprils hand.

"Let's go get breakfast." She cheered as we left the room. I walked down the steps and saw Jane and Alec walking our way.

"Good morning miss Earen and April. Master Marcus is looking for you." Jane said.

"I was just about to get her some breakfast." I smiled.

"Oh good. Master Marcus is in the dining room. Jane will take you and I'll make you some breakfast." Alec said. I nodded as we followed Jane to a Larsen room with a large long table. Marcus and Aro sat at the head of the table with a glass of blood.

"I still think your wrong." Marcus said.

"Uncle Marcus. Uncle Aro." Aril ran over and Aro helped her onto his lap.

"Good your here. You can help us with an argument." Aro said as I sat near them. "Which Uncle do you like most?"

"I can't pick." She giggled.

"Of course you can. Remember I'm getting you a pet." Aro whispered.

"Don't cheat brother." Marcus said. "Your not the only one who can get her a pet."

"So who's your favourite?" Aro asked as Caius walked inside.

"Daddy." She giggled. He sat in between me and Aro. "Daddy's my favourite." She smiled. Alec came in with a couple pancakes with cut up fruit. He placed it in front of Aro and April. "Yummy." She ate it quickly as a glass of blood was placed in front of me. I sipped it. I gasped when I was pulled into Caius's lap just as Vladimir and Stefan walked into the room.

"Stefan." April got up and ran over to the man who opened his arms for her. He scooped her up and span her around.

"Have you eaten?" She nodded.

"Yep. Now Uncle Marcus is going to teach me Italian." She smiled as Marcus got up.

"Not just Italian. Since your not able to go to school I will help you with reading and writing too. And mathematics." He said.

"Thank you Marcus. It's safer than sending her school." I frowned and he nodded.

"Let's go. Your lessons begin now." April waved at us before skipping out with Marcus.

"She's a rather happy child." Aro smiled. "I think she will be good for us. The Volturi needs more happiness." I nodded and Caius kissed my head.

"Ah, I almost forgot. Eaven my wife, Sulpicia wishes to meet you if your free." Aro smiled.

"Of course." I said as I sipped at the rest of the blood. "And Aro I know you thinking of getting April a pet but you don't need to rush. She would be fine for a while-"

"I already found her a pet. A good one. It should be here by this evening." He smiled clapping his hands together.

"Aro this isn't a dangerous animal is it?" Caius asked. "I would hate to see my mate upset because her child is harmed."

"No I had her trained properly. Everything will be fine." Aro said waving off the subject.

"Well alright. I'll be going into town to get me and April some cloths. If it's alright with you and Sulpicia she could always join us." I smiled.

"I shall ask her." I nodded and slowly got up.

"Well I better go write my sisters a letter. I think I have put it off long enough." I sigh and walked out the room and up to my bedroom. I sat on the sofa and got out some paper and began to write.

Dear sister

I have great news. I have found my mate. It may shock you to know my mate is a Vampire. Caius Volturi. April has already started calling him father. I don't think she truly understands. We now reside in Volturia, Italy. It's beautiful here.

I met him when I went to help a vampire-human hybrid. Her name is Renesmee. She's such a sweet girl. I have obtained facts about her in my book.

April is growing perfectly. She had her first kill yesterday. She got scared that she would turn into a monster. I fear she is too innocent for our world. She will grow and I hope she will be able to live with what we must do to live. I worry.

I am doing well. Vladimir and Stefan had come with us and everything seems perfect. How are you and your family doing? I hope my nieces are behaving. I hope to see you all soon. With love.

Evean.

I wrote a second copy and put them into envelopes. I wrote there addresses onto the backs and placed a stamp onto them. I slipped them into my handbag before I grabbed my phone and a book. I walked out the room and went back down the stairs heading for the garden I had saw on the way to the dining room earlier. I sat on the grass, in the sun, and read my book.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

9.6K 422 40
Isabella Marie Swan is in trouble trying to save her X- boyfriend when her friend decided to show up and save the day. What will now happen when some...
333K 7K 32
She was destined to them. It was Fate's desire for them to be together, for them to be mated to one another. She was theirs and they were hers. A Tw...
211K 7.4K 33
Pain and rage are a powerful thing, my children and I were reborn anew in them and I will not let anyone else treat them like they are demons
32.6K 1.6K 39
In a world where vampires cannot exist for more than half a millennium without their soulmates, Alessia finds herself in the difficult situation of t...