Permanent Scars 2

By nbaboogiee

Back at it again...Round 2 with Ayanna and Kentrell. [ IF YOU HAVEN'T READ THE FIRST BOOK PLEASE READ IT ]. More

01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
HEY!
11
12
13
14
15
HELP ME !
16
17
18
19
20.
21
22
🧐
HEY !
24
25
26
27
28
29
30.
31.
UPDATES
32.
😒
33.
Check it out
34. [ SHORT FILL IN ]

23

4.6K 285 89
By nbaboogiee

Omniscient
( VERY GRAPHIC )

Watching as all the boys stood around him , Markeyvius had fear in his heart and in his eyes. He had NO CLUE what these boys where about to do to him. All he knew was he had messed up for real this time. Kentrell stood in front of him still wrapping the thick rope in his hands around Red's body.

" Ion' even know why you niggas think yall gone get away with this shit." He chuckled as Joe as down around his back tying the rope up as tight as possible.

" Ion know why you think we won't." Mar snapped , before lunging his pistol back and smacked Red with it right across his face. His mouth instantly started to bleed.

" Fuck.." Red groaned out spitting the blood from out of his mouth and onto the floor in-front of him.

" You one sick ass mothafucka. Where her ring at ! " Kentrell yelled at him , looking back at KD who was holding two bats in his hand. One was wooden and one was metal.

" Which one ? " KD asked swinging both bats in his hands . Kentrell followed both with his eyes growing a grin on his face.

" Metal." He sat as he tossed him in the bat. Once he had it in his hands , getting a good grip on the bat. Lunging it back , he looked down at Red who still hadn't answered his question.

" What ring ? Ion' got no red." He lied spitting out more blood from his mouth , and in seconds Kentrell swung the bat instantly hitting him right in his ribs. Groaning out in pain , he started to lean down.

" Now you gone keep lying to us ? " Kentrell laughed and shifted his weight onto his left leg starring ahead at him swirling the bat around in his hands.

" Check his pockets." Kentrell said nodding over at Ben , he nodded and slipped his gloves on his hands making sure they was wrapped around his wrist.

Walking over towards Red , Ben started wit the duffel bag he had , unzipping it there sat loads of stacks of money. His eyes got wide , and so did everyone's around him. Picking up one stack , the band wrapped around it read " 1,000 dollars in 20's "

" How much is this ? " Ben asked him looking over at Red , he just starred down at Ben mugging him as blood continuously dripped from his busted mouth.

" Don't worry bout' it." He snapped back, before Ben could even react KD did lunging the wooden bat back and the hit landed right in his ribs just like the other did.

He groaned out starting to lean over more.

" Its. 500,000 dollars." He groans out spitting some more blood out from his mouth.

" Damn." Ben mumbled zipping back up the bigger part and started to search through the sides.

" If we find this ring  , you know its yo' ass right ? " Kentrell stated as he walked around in circles still speaking and dragging te metal bat against the concrete of the floor.

" Fuck yall. If it's my time then ima go." He groaned out once again making Mar' laughed.

He was standing in the back of the room , where the tables where. They were over there loading up there guns. Mostly because they were the " trigger happy " ones as people would say.

Kentrell stood back for a minute just starring at Red , wit nothing but pure anger in hsi eyes. He wanted him to suffer just how Ayanna had. The past two years , Kentrell had gained a love for her that he never had for nobody else.

All though he had cheated , done his dirt , and everything else...He knew that's who was gone love him for regardless of the things he's done or regardless of the shit he put her through.

Even hearing that someone had touched her in a inappropriate matter made him upset. That's why he was standing in-front of Red now. Every since the last situation , he had promised to protect her from anyone that would be trying to harm her.

" Niggas I use to call m brothers changed on me for a BITCH." Red spat out , making Kentrell turn his face up before lunging the metal bat back once again and swung it watching the metal tip come right in contact with his face.

Instantly he started to bleed from hi forehead , he got hit so hard it split his eyebrow. Blood was just dripping down his face constantly.

" Fuck.." Joe mumbled out as he starred across at Red's face being digscuted by all of the blood.

For Red , it was like reality finally set in for him. The wrong he had done since the very beginning sunk in on him.

" Where B at with other car ? " Joe asked mentioning Boomer , he had the second car we was gone ride back in.

" He should be here soon." Kentrell stated as he kept his eyes focused on Red who was starting to look completely helpless.

" If yall gone kill me just kill me alr-" Red went to speak but got cut off by Ben.

" I found it." He laughed pulling the diamond ring that belonged to Ayanna out of the plastic bag he had in stored in.

" So you lied. Just like I knew you were." Kentrell shook his head and dropped the metal bat from his hands.

" Wrap that up , ima get it cleaned and give it back to her." Kentrell stated as Red just starred across at him with fear in his eyes.  Bodyy shaking , close enough to having tears in his eyes.

" She ain't did shit to you. But let yo ass know she ain't wanna be with you." ' Mar stated started to step up with the loaded choppa in his hands. Red's eyes followed the gun the entire time.

" You scared as shit right now , just how she was." He  nodded rising the choppa up in his hands aiming his dead at Red's face.

Everything and everyone in the garage got quiet.  Even Red...his breathing had gotten heavier due to the injury on his ribs. It was making it harder for him to breathe.

They stood around just watching him , not even feeling a lick of sorrowfulness for him.

" Fuck yall.." He groaned out  , and in seconds Kentrell couldn't seem to hold in his anger. Lunging his hand back , he immediately started to throw blows at Red , every single last one of him hitting him directly i his face.

At this point , he was bleeding badly. Constantly dripping from his face , and Kentrell just wouldn't stop.

" Alright mane that's enough." Joe said pulling him back as they watched as Red just laid there on the floor looking lifeless as ever.

" You didn't have no fucking right to put yours hands on her and touch her ! " He yelled out , making his body begin to tremble.

And he was absolutely right...he didn't. But unfourantely , he did and Kentrell felt the need to protect her and that's exactly what he called himself doing.

" Just kill this nigga already." Kentrell grumbled out , Mar and Ben both took their spots in front of him.

" Pleas-" He went to plead , and in seconds they sent two shots towards him. Watching as he fell back in the chair blood started seeping out from around the chair.

Getting out of Joe's grip , Kentrell started to make his way over towards Red's dead body. Bending down infront of him he just stared at him starting to pull his ski mask off of his face

" You was brother...Such a sad thing to see you go out like that." He spoke up.

" Sick ass." He spat down at before standing up on his feet and pulled the ski mask back down.

" Let's clean up and get outta here." Mar stated making everyone start to move.

-

It took them a while , but almost two hours later they  had the entire garage cleaned up , Boomer had came by and scooped up the body , him and Ben were in charge of dumping him.

" What we suppose to do with this money ? " Mar asked looking through the duffel bag.

" Nigga split it." Kentrell stated as he grabbed Red's car keys off of the table and the plastic ba with Ayanna's ring in it.

" I'ma snatch the plates off  here. Get it painted and give this bitch to Kendell." He said once again as he looked down at Red's car keys in his hands.

" Sounds good , cause we for sure can't burn it." Mar responded as he did a glance around the garage spotting KD who was cleaning off of the guns.

" I got the securtity tapes and I took all the cameras down." Joe said coming out one of the room in the far back holding two tapes up in his hands.

" We can go ahead and get up on outta here. Ben and Boomer said they on they way back right now." Mar stated holding his phone

They collected their things , opened up the garage door and left out. They made sure to lock the garage door twice , which would make it way harder to get into.

As Joe and KD walked ahead , Kentrell and Mar stood back behind them walking towards the door.

" We gotta clean our hands with this shit...We gotta leave this shit behind mane'." Kentrell said looking over at him , making Mar glance at him.

" How we gone do that ? " He asked furrowing his eyebrows together at Kentrell.

" Pick up and move everybody out of here. We gotta go or this shit go fuck around and follow us. And we already know that shit don't end well." Kentrell responded unlocking the car doors.

" Shit we gotta do what we gotta do." Mar shrugged as he took the keys from Kentrell and they all got into the car.

__

Back at home  Ayanna was spending her night in the room with a sleeping Kind against her chest. Not even able to peacefully sleep , still having fear that somebody was coming to do something to her.

She couldn't even close her eyes if she wanted to. Until Kentrell got home , she would leave on the lights.

It felt like her life at this point was completely out of her control. She knew from that moment forward things in her life would never be the same.

The past week , she had felt herself turning into someone different. Someone nobody was going to life , someone she probably couldn't handle , someone to dark for the personality she was originated to have.

She was slipping , and she couldn't even see it. The plenty of times she had cried in the past week wasn't healthy , the thoughts of unsafe things she wanted to do herself ran through her head.

It felt like to her she just continued to receive these Permanent Scars.

•••••••
Hmm 👀 Things are about to get real real...different. The roles are definitely about to be...reversed .

How did y'all like this chapter ?  What y'all think gone  happen next ?

Don't forget to comment and vote - BOOGIEE !!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

141K 6.7K 38
Madison has been through a lot. She thought coming home would mean her life would start getting back to normal...until she met someone she'd never ev...
84.8K 2K 22
plot given to me by @lexyida. love you ida.
85.1K 2.3K 37
JustRead😗