23

Omniscient
( VERY GRAPHIC )

Watching as all the boys stood around him , Markeyvius had fear in his heart and in his eyes. He had NO CLUE what these boys where about to do to him. All he knew was he had messed up for real this time. Kentrell stood in front of him still wrapping the thick rope in his hands around Red's body.

" Ion' even know why you niggas think yall gone get away with this shit." He chuckled as Joe as down around his back tying the rope up as tight as possible.

" Ion know why you think we won't." Mar snapped , before lunging his pistol back and smacked Red with it right across his face. His mouth instantly started to bleed.

" Fuck.." Red groaned out spitting the blood from out of his mouth and onto the floor in-front of him.

" You one sick ass mothafucka. Where her ring at ! " Kentrell yelled at him , looking back at KD who was holding two bats in his hand. One was wooden and one was metal.

" Which one ? " KD asked swinging both bats in his hands . Kentrell followed both with his eyes growing a grin on his face.

" Metal." He sat as he tossed him in the bat. Once he had it in his hands , getting a good grip on the bat. Lunging it back , he looked down at Red who still hadn't answered his question.

" What ring ? Ion' got no red." He lied spitting out more blood from his mouth , and in seconds Kentrell swung the bat instantly hitting him right in his ribs. Groaning out in pain , he started to lean down.

" Now you gone keep lying to us ? " Kentrell laughed and shifted his weight onto his left leg starring ahead at him swirling the bat around in his hands.

" Check his pockets." Kentrell said nodding over at Ben , he nodded and slipped his gloves on his hands making sure they was wrapped around his wrist.

Walking over towards Red , Ben started wit the duffel bag he had , unzipping it there sat loads of stacks of money. His eyes got wide , and so did everyone's around him. Picking up one stack , the band wrapped around it read " 1,000 dollars in 20's "

" How much is this ? " Ben asked him looking over at Red , he just starred down at Ben mugging him as blood continuously dripped from his busted mouth.

" Don't worry bout' it." He snapped back, before Ben could even react KD did lunging the wooden bat back and the hit landed right in his ribs just like the other did.

He groaned out starting to lean over more.

" Its. 500,000 dollars." He groans out spitting some more blood out from his mouth.

" Damn." Ben mumbled zipping back up the bigger part and started to search through the sides.

" If we find this ring  , you know its yo' ass right ? " Kentrell stated as he walked around in circles still speaking and dragging te metal bat against the concrete of the floor.

" Fuck yall. If it's my time then ima go." He groaned out once again making Mar' laughed.

He was standing in the back of the room , where the tables where. They were over there loading up there guns. Mostly because they were the " trigger happy " ones as people would say.

Kentrell stood back for a minute just starring at Red , wit nothing but pure anger in hsi eyes. He wanted him to suffer just how Ayanna had. The past two years , Kentrell had gained a love for her that he never had for nobody else.

All though he had cheated , done his dirt , and everything else...He knew that's who was gone love him for regardless of the things he's done or regardless of the shit he put her through.