Jungkook FF-Just A Fan

By ApA2007

She was among the sea of faces that admired him while he roams around the world to showcase his talent. He d... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60

Chapter 25

2K 63 4
By ApA2007

This time the bottle stopped in front of V.

V: Okay I choose dare.

Jimin: I have a dare for you. Hey, Stella, do you have your lipstick with you?

Stella: Yes here. It's brand new I bought it last week.

She giggles and handed him her lipstick.

Jimin: Good, so V your dare is that you have to apply this lipstick here take this.

V gave Jimin a death glare and took the lipstick he knew there is no use of arguing and he applied the lipstick. Everyone clicked his photo.

Jin POV

It was getting really funny. The bottle stopped pointing towards Eli.

Eli: I choose dare.

V: Okay confess to one of the bts members.

Eli: WHAT!! NOO!

V: Sorry but you don't have a choice.

Eli: UGGHHH! fine.

I glared at V why did he have to give such a dare to her. What if she confesses to someone else. I was very angry at V but it was just a game.

Eli: I love you...... Suga. 

Everyone was looking at her.

Eli: Stop staring it was just a dare and he is my bias anyways. So continue now.

I was feeling very hurt but why was I feeling this way? Maybe, I wanted to be the one to hear her confession. But she said he is her bias so it means she loves him as her idol and it was a dare anyway. So I must not worry about it.

Jungkook POV

V hyung spun the bottle again and this time it was my turn.

Jungkook: I choose to dare.

V: Yahh! everyone is choosing dare no one is choosing truth I have prepared so many questions to ask you guys.

V: I have a dare for you.

I saw him smirk.

V: Tie up your hair up and sit like that through the day.

Jungkook: WHAT! No, I am not doing that I love my hairstyle.

V: You don't have a choice maknae let me help you. Hey, girls, do you have rubber bands?

Jungkook: No I'll do it on my own.

Jungkook: Done! now continue the game.

Then the bottle stopped in front of Y/N. 

Y/N: I choose dare.

V: I have a dare for you.

Jungkook: Since I am sitting beside her I'll give her a dare.

V: No I am sitting opposite to her then I'll give her the dare.

Jungkook: N--

Y/N: Yah! Stop arguing. According to the rules of the game V must give me a dare to do.

V: Okay. So apply peanut butter and jam to your face for 30 minutes.

Y/N: WHAT! That's disgusting V. I should have let Jungkook give me a dare.

Jungkook: I told you, now do it.

She applied jam and peanut butter on her face. She was looking cute while sulking.

Namjoon: Let's stop now.

Stella: Yeah let's just sit peacefully for some time.

Everyone: Okay.

Y/N POV:

I wiped away the jam and peanut butter from my face and sat down peacefully looking at the view from the hilltop.

I then remembered that Jungkook brought his guitar with him.

Y/N: Hey Jungkook why don't you play the guitar and sing a song for us it will feel very peaceful.

Jungkook: Okay

I was staring at him he was looking so handsome with his eyes closed and with his guitar. His voice was angelic like always and he played the guitar so well I never knew he could play guitar. I was getting lost in his voice I closed my eyes and felt the cool breeze against my skin.  His singing was making it so much better. Being with him was the only thing that I wanted to do in this world. And I don't know what I have done to deserve this I hope it always stays like this. My feelings for him would never go but for now, at least I have him as a friend and that was much better than anything else in this world.

Everyone was lost in the moment then Namjoon broke the silence.

Namjoon: Hey guys I think we should go somewhere else now it is getting very sunny.

Everyone agreed and we packed our stuff.

Stella POV

We were heading towards the foothill. I was walking with Y/N and Eli.

Stella: Hey Y/N I have to show you something.

Y/N: What?

Stella: Here see this.

I had clicked her photo while she had jam and peanut on her face.

Y/N: STELLA!!! YOU BETTER DELETE THAT!!

Stella: Nope I won't.

Y/n: Give me the camera.

Stella: Nope.

I began to run since she was trying to snatch the camera.

Y/N: STELLAAA!!

Stella: HEHEHE! Take it if you want.

Y/N: I will.

Stella: Rea- AAAAHHHH!

Y/n: Stella!! What happened?

I had bumped my leg hard on a rock and now my leg was bleeding. Y/N and Eli ran towards me.

Y/N: Let me see. Can't you be careful!

Eli: Why were you running around like kids.

V: Hey girls what happened?

Y/N: Stella got her leg hurt.

V: OMG Stella it's bleeding.

Stella: I am fine it's not a big deal.

Y/N: Really.

She said while rolling her eyes. Soon the whole bts came towards us.

Y/N: Let's go to the car. 

Y/N and Eli held my hand took me towards the car I got in and soon everyone came in. 

Y/N: I think we should cancel our plan.

Stella: WHAT! No. WHY!

Eli: Stop whining just look at your feet it's bleeding so bad you can't even walk properly!

She scolded me like a mother.

Stella: But you guys don't cancel the plan because of me just drop me at the hotel and I'll be fine.

Y/N: No we are not going anywhere without you.

Stella: I am serious Y/N I'll be fine.

V: I am feeling tired I'll accompany you.

Jimin: Even I am feeling tired after playing at the hilltop I'll come with you guys.

Jin: I'll come too.

Namjoon: Fine then Y/N, Eli, Jungkook, J-Hope, Suga and me, we'll go do some shopping and we'll buy us dinner on our way back. While you guys wait for us at the hotel.

Stella: Okay

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.3K 1.2K 17
"W-What are you doing, Y/N?" Jungkook stammered, an uneasy frown on his face. His gaze drifted to her plump lips, which seemed to utter beautiful but...
77.6K 3.1K 47
[Mafia Romance, Love Triangle] "Baby! You are too sweet its hard to resist" ___________________ One trip and a misunderstanding was enough for Y/n to...
299K 5.7K 29
{COMPLETE} A high school romance about a girl and a guy who find a new path to start their love. Hot bad boy jungkook meets new y/n at school and sta...
269K 9.1K 21
Jungkook fan fiction: Enemy's to lovers story, but with a twist. Why can't things seem to make sense for y/n? Everything is just weird.. He is weird...