DO NOT TEST MY LIMIT ( M.YG F...

By lowkeyamie

"Don't test me Mia, I'm warning you" . He holds the gun on my chest . More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
THANK YOUUU ❤️
18
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34
35.
36. (Final)
Any thoughts?
Update!!
Update AGAIN!!

17.

5.5K 175 1
By lowkeyamie

Previous Chapter

He takes off his mask a bit and showed it to me. My eyes widen. He smirks and puts it back on. How does he know I'm here...?

—————————————————————————
Mia POV:

"C'mon.. lets go." He took my wrist and drags me to the back of the shop. I was struggling to get him off but no use. He harshly, pulling my wrist me back , making me face him.

"GET OFF OF ME JACKSON!!" I shouted. He face soften and he lets me go. I held my wrist and took a step a away from him. "How did you find me here? I just wanted-"

"Your welcome" he said, folding his arms.

"Wait-what..?"

Jackson double clap his hands and heard some noises behind me. I look back and there was two man holding a man walking towards here. I look at Jackson and back to the men's.

"This was the guy was following you and trying to create trouble with you." He says, I look at the guy , he was just looking down not saying anything.

"Not my business..." I walk past Jackson heading back but Jackson pulls me back. "What now."

"So you are not going to kill him." Jackson already has a gun in his hands and I took a step back. I don't Jackson anymore. This is a whole change... big chance.. I need to get the hell out of here.

I shrug my wrist back and walk away.

But..

STOP my track as I hear a gun shoot behind me near by. Before I can look back, I got hit  from behind making me faint into warmness under me. Pure blackness...

Yoongi POV:

*knock knock*

Meeting room:

I see everyone gets up,  bowing to me and sat back down after feeding me. I smirk and went to the from and sat on my seat. "So... any new-"

"Mr.Min, our prices are falling down increasingly. We have to do something!" One say.

"Well, I'm already engaged.." I pull out the yellow envelope, dropping on the table making a sound echo around the room. Everyone started to murmurs. "I know I just got out behind bars, I've got things to do. You've got yours. I got the pack under control." Everyone nods and I secretly smirk. "Now before we move on, we-.."

One of my men comes from the door and whispers to me saying there was phone call waiting for me. I look at Hoseok and he immediately nods. He went out and I continue the up coming move we're doing.

Hoseok POV:

I walk out of the room and took the call. "This is Hoseok speaking-.."

"Where is Yoongi?" I sigh of her worrying about him.

"We're busy Yoonji, call us back late-.."

"Mia is in trouble.." I stood silent to progress everything...

"Mia is in trouble?! Where did you leave her off to!? Wasn't she with you?!" I whispered, shouting her.

"She said she'll get some fresh air because staying here is making the room stuffy with me.- welp that's not the case but, Mia is in trouble . Her last scene was at the cafe near JAYs Company." .... then she hang up.

This isn't right.. I have to tell Yoongi...

I went rush back to the red doors and open it wide. I pant catching my breath. I look at the others, they were worried and curious as they stood up. Yoongi was especially concern. I stood up straight and told the news..

"There's trouble."

————————————(short one. I'm sowwy)————
To Be Continue ~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

193K 7.7K 21
You loved your gun. Lord, it was your baby, ask Yoongi, your twin, older brother. Ask Namjoon, your leader. Ask Jin or Hoseok. 
They'll give you th...
4.3K 237 12
"You know the similarities between guns, the fruit tangerine, and you?" I shook my head, eyeing the gun that was wrapped around his big and veiny han...
3.5K 63 22
As you were running you could only think of him to come and save you. You smiled at since he heard you, and at his approaching figure but it slowly f...
304K 11K 32
Yoongi mafia AU FF (meant to be funny/cringey and less serious) As always with my stories there is smut there is cursing *I do not own any of the p...