High T.O.P (T.O.P FanFiction)

By SaravusSnape

More

PROLOGUE
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
A/N
Chapter 11
Tags n' Stuffs (Its clever! Dont judge! Im looking at you, AnnKa...)

Chapter 8

698 18 2
By SaravusSnape

I woke up to a pitch black room. I knew that I was in a bed, but I had no idea how I got there, or if it was even mine for that matter. It felt familiar, but it didn't want to fake myself out. I checked the bed for anyone around me. A flood of relief ran through me once I found that there was no one. Then I began squirming around, trying to find a way out of my completely tangled up sheets.

I must have been too close to the side of the bed, because it didn't take long for me to squirm my way to the side, and fall onto the hard floor. I hit my head on the wooden table that sat at the bedside. Yep, this was definitely my bedroom. How did I get in here? I don't remember telling Seung Hyun which apartment I lived in, and especially not which room.

I definitely felt safer now that I was sure of where I was. I untangled myself the rest of the way on the cold floor of my apartment, and clumsily found my way the light switch. My room was immediately lit, but it only triggered more questions in my head. In a way, I sort of hoped that this was all just a dream, but from after hitting my head on the table, I was positive that it wasn't.

It was a little after five in the morning. Earlier than I normally woke up, but I was fine with it. I figured it was probably my nerves still acting up from last night. Even though Seung Hyun was a total dork, he did know how to plan a pleasant date.

I held up my attempt to keep myself awake the best I could. The first thing I did, because it was so early, was take an extremely long, hot shower. After that I spent more than enough time making myself extremely dressed up, and pretty, because I had nothing better to do with all of this unusual spare time.

I fancied myself up starting with a plain, black shirt with jewels that looked as though they were raining down from the medium-low neck seam. I added a white pencil skirt that fitted my figure to right above my knees. I dried and straightened my long, wet hair and finished it off with a few natural looking curls on the ends.

By the time I was done with all of the extra fluff, it was six-thirty. I didn't know what time the café opened, but I decided that I had nothing better to do. I threw on a royal blue fitted work suit jacket, with black lining at the ends of the three quarter sleeves over my plain shirt, and headed out of my apartment.

It wasn't nearly as dark as I had expected it to be, which was good because it meant that I didn't have to call a cab. The morning summer air wasn't so bad either. I enjoyed my walk down to the café more than usual. There were still quite a few people that passed by here and there, but it wasn't nearly as crowded. I liked the rare peacefulness.

I took my time walking to the café, which was only a few blocks down from my apartment building. As I walked by, I looked through the window to make sure that it was open. I was relieved to find that it was, and I walked in to be greeted by the familiar little bell. The entire café was quiet, with only a few people scattered arbitrarily.

"Good morning, Kiann!" I saw Kwang-Sun wave happily at me from across the café where he was cleaning up the floors and high tables.

"'Morning Kwang-Sun." I smiled.

"You're here early."

"Couldn't sleep, so I decided to come bother you." I joked.

Kwang-Sun laughed, and then set down his mop, and moved behind the counter.

"The usual?"

"The usual." I recognized the low voice that came from behind me.

I turned around only to reveal the tall, fit, figure of Seung Hyun.

"If it isn't the idol T.O.P in the flesh." I said, genuinely surprised by his sudden appearance.

He gave me a slight half smile, and turned back to Kwang-Sun.

"I'll pay for her order."

Kwang-Sun looked dumbstruck. I guess seeing one of Korea's most known idols wasn't exactly what he had anticipated. But he snapped out of it, nodding at Seung Hyun, and turned to go get my coffee.

I turned back to look at Seung Hyun once more, and he returned the glance.

"I hadn't expected to see you this early in the morning." He broke the silence.

"I wasn't expecting to see you, period."

"Oh, so I didn't have to come?" He raised an eyebrow at me, and frowned, but his eyes continued to joke with me.

I paused for a moment, trying to make out if he was being serious or not. I could never tell.

"Why would you?"

"It's Friday." He said shortly.

I stopped to think once more. What was he talking about?

Suddenly my eyes widened with realization. I almost jumped at him in understanding.

"Oh!" I hit my forehead with the palm of my hand. "The deal!" I clarified.

He gave me a slight nod, and then turned back to the counter as Kwang-Sun arrived with my breakfast. He grabbed my food, and then turned back to me.

"Ladies first?" He gestured towards my normal window seat.

I smiled, and looked reservedly down at the ground as I passed in front of him. He followed after me to my usual table. He rushed to set down my food, and then pulled out my chair right as reached out to get it. My fingers accidentally brushed against his hand, and for a second I felt chills to up my arm. I quickly pulled back.

He smiled. His eyes looked light and friendly, and I had a hard time breaking the gaze I had on them.

"Sorry." I said, and then quietly sat down in the high-set chair.

He helped to push my chair in, and then made his way to the chair opposite of mine. He sat there in silence, staring at me as I took tiny nibbles of my cinnamon roll.

"Are you not going to eat anything?" I asked, not eager to break the sweet silence, but it made me feel weird being the only one eating at the table.

"Maybe." He continued staring into my face. His facial expression neutral.

I raised an eyebrow at him. "If you don't order something, I'll order something for you."

"Why is it so important to you that I eat something here?" He countered my eyebrow with his own.

"Ugh." I groaned, leaning back on my chair, and throwing my head back.

I heard him laugh, and I quickly jerked my head back towards him. I glared at him, hoping that it would shove my complaint across to him faster. It didn't seem to be working. He only laughed harder, probably from my terrible attempt at a glare.

"Does it matter?" I asked finally, my voice almost made it sound like I was carping.

Still, the eyebrow stayed up. I threw my head back again.

"This wasn't my side of the deal." He pointed out.

"So?" I said, looking down at him with was could've been perceived as puppy dog eyes. His eyebrow stayed up defensively. "Please?"

"Please what?"

I grimaced at him. "Please eat. Something." My expression softened slightly.

"Why?" He asked plainly, still staring at me with the same neutral expression.

"Because you're making me feel uncomfortable eating, when you have nothing." I answered after quite a few seconds of staring back at him.

"You should have just said that in the first place." He gave me one of his gummy smiles, and then turned to face Kwang-Sun. "Excuse me." He said politely.

Kwang-Sun turned abruptly in our direction. "Sir?"

"I would like to order a small yulmu please."

Kwang-Sun nodded, and then hurried to go make Seung Hyun what ever it was that he had just ordered.

Seung Hyun turned back to me.

"So you didn't remember our deal?"

My eyes widened. "No! No. I remembered. I just didn't remember that today was Friday." I looked up at the ceiling again, hoping that Seung Hyun wouldn't see my cheeks turn a light pink from the slight embarrassment.

"Oh, of course." He smiled.

Unfortunately, I had to look back down at him to be able to see his oddly flawless smile.

"I did." I laughed.

"Oh, I believe you."

"Sure." I stared down at my coffee cup, not wanting to make eye contact.

"Don't believe me?" He raised his eyebrow even higher, which I didn't even think was possible.

Just then, Kwang-Sun came to our table with Seung Hyun's yulmu.

As he began sipping from his cup, my mind wandered off to an entirely different subject. I didn't actually say anything aloud until I suddenly thought of something that could be important, considering how far behind on work I was because of him.

I jerked my head back up urgently, to face him. He noticed right away, and stared at me expectantly. Apparently he was getting more used to me than I was, him.

"Wait, if today is Friday, then is that event you were talking about-"

He cut me off, "no." He laughed. "Yeah, that was a little bit of a misunderstanding. My fault of course. I'm sorry."

Oh god. Next he was going to say something like "I didn't actually mean to ask you to that" or "sorry, I forgot that I had something better to do, that included not taking you". I found myself feeling suddenly very glum, like I had actually wanted to go with him. But I didn't. Or at least I thought that I didn't.

"I said the next coming Friday, but what I really meant was," at this point I was mentally preparing myself for the worst. "the Friday after this next Friday. So, actually it's next Friday."

My face suddenly relaxed. "Oh. Okay." I breathed. I had been holding my breath and not even realized it.

Seung Hyun laughed. "A little anxious?"

"Anxious?" I furrowed my eyebrows. "Why would I be anxious?"

"I don't know. You could've been looking forward to going." He shrugged.

I shook my head, and let out a quiet laugh to sweep him off. I needed a subject change. But why? With anyone else I could easily go on with this until we gradually moved to a different subject, but not with Seung Hyun. What about him was different from any other guy?

"What's yulmu?" I asked suddenly, staring down at his little cup that was sitting on the round table.

Seung Hyun laughed at me. "You've never tried yulmu?"

"No. What is it?" I looked back up at him to see if I could tell what he was thinking.

He smiled at me from across the table, his head using his hands as a resting place, while his elbows sat up, on the table on either side of his cup. He just stared back at me for a few moments, his eyes full of silence, but also looked full of jest, like there was an inside joke that I wasn't a part of in this situation.

He took a deep breath in, as he got ready to speak. "I think that you should find out on your own." His smile grew.

"What?" My mouth dropped slightly.

A laugh escaped his lips, and he nodded slowly.

"Then can I try some of yours?"

He laughed even louder. "No!" He said, scooting his cup out of my reach. I tried to grab for it. "No." He laughed.

"Come on." I gave him my best puppy eyes, and put my hands together, as if begging.

"Nope." He slowly lifted his cup to his lips and took small sips from it between laughs.

I sat back in my chair, crossing my arms across my chest, and glaring up at his smug face.

"Fine."

"Fine?" He cocked a brow at me as he leaned forward in his seat.

"Fine."

A/N

Heyy.

How are all of your beautifal faces doing?

You all make me so happy!! I have over 800 views!!! UNBELIEVABLE!! I love you all so much!!! ^-^ Thank you!! I know that some people have way more, but this is my highest viewed story!! I'm having a break down...

I know that I don't write these chapters very fast. I'm sorry for that. I'll try to be better for you... :D

I LOVE YOU ALL!!!

~Sara

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.1K 255 40
This is a story of a girl and her friends who just moved to Los Angeles to pursue their music careers. Y/N meets a great new guy who happens to be a...
242K 4.6K 63
A girl's life gets turned upside down when Big Bang members GD & TOP start falling head over heels for her.She starts to have feelings for them too...
147K 4.4K 30
Big Bang is getting apart and not in one way with Seungri anymore.Seungri try to fix the problems he had made up but he is not strong anymore.He need...
1.6K 120 18
Choi Seung Hyun and Kim JiYeon meet again after 8 years. JiYeon moved back to Korea alone. Nobody, not even her parents knew that she had secretly a...