She Has His Heart (US#4)

By GlamoursMe

(Unwanted Series#4) (Sequel to HSB & HAB) -"She has my heart. Its all up to her either cherish it or throw it... More

||CAST & PROLOGUE||
||2.||
||3.||
||4.||
||5.||
||6.||
||7.||
||8.||
||9.||
||10.||
||11.||
||12.||
||13.||
||14.||
||15.||
||16.||
||17.||
||18.||
||19.||
||20.||
||21.||
||22.||
||23.||
||24.||
||25.||
||26.||
||27.||

||1.||

9.5K 333 41
By GlamoursMe

•||Ch1: A Party||•

||Saim POV||

"You are leaving everything to both of us. Don't you know we never got along well but now we have to have direct interactions with each other. All thanks to you!"

Saim listened to her complaints silently while checking the documents. He knew about her and Vivian's relationship but he didn't have any other option. Before he never let them have direct interactions at work because whenever they all gathered, there was always a fight between both of them or awkward air around them.

With a sigh, Saim closed the document in his hand and looked up at her, said, "It is just for few months. I'll be back soon. I can't leave this all to anyone else than you both. For me, I hope you both try to bear with each other for few months and get along with each other."

Elena pursed her lips and looked away from him.

"Elena, please..."

When Saim requested her again, she breathed deeply then looked at him again, "You should know I tried to get along with him but what happened later? Don't you remember? I have been sorry for what I did to him but he always gives me the cold shoulders."

Saim knew what she was talking about and he also knew this was something he can't help them with. The only people who can solve this problem were themselves, Elena and Vivian.

There was a sharp knock on the door. Both guessed who it was from the sound of this sharp knock.

"Come in."

Saim gave permission and clicked on the button under his table which unlocked the door and opened. Vivian pushed the door wide open and entered inside. Without glancing at Elena, who was sitting, he stood behind her and looked at Saim.

"I don't want to work with her."

There was no emotion in Vivian's voice as he said this.

Saim felt a headache by looking at both of their faces.

With no other choice, he sold his mother's name to make them agree, "Mom wants both of you to handle the business here in my absence. She said she trusts you both will take care of everything here."

They both shut their mouths on hearing Saim's mother's name. His mother had always treated Elena and Vivian as her own children and sent them gifts on birthdays and special occasions.

What they didn't know was his mother also didn't know that he was coming to meet her.

"Fine."

Both of them said at the same time after a long pause.

"About direct interactions, my assistant will be your messenger and help you to convey messages to each other. This is the last thing I can do," Saim told them both.

• • •

"Mom, talk to both please. After talking to you, they both will agree without reluctance."

Saim said to his mother as they were talking on video calling.

"I have planned to call them too one by one after talking to you. They are good kids but both are stubborn," His mother, Mirha said with a sigh.

Saim hummed and zipped his suitcase after putting all things his mother sent in a long list to purchase.

"Have you bought all the things that I sent?" His mother asked him, glancing at his suitcase.

Saim picked his suitcase from bed and put it aside then picked his phone.

"Yes, mom. I have bought all the things. Please don't send any more long lists. You can get these things from Pakistan too," He said, looking at his three suitcases which were only filled with her things.

"I know. But if I'll purchase them from here then how will I show off that my son gave me gifts. After all I have a handsome and caring son," His mom said with a smile.

"Aren't you leaving for the party? Go quickly and get ready. I also have to go with your Sania mami for the tea party," His mother added quickly and hung up the call before he had a chance to answer her previous statement.

He had told his mother that he was sending them gifts through his friend's hand and was going to some island for work, which he did every now and then, and needed to leave company to Vivian.

Shaking his head helplessly, he went to the washroom to get ready for his 'farewell' party. His departure was just an excuse for friends to throw a party, especially for Faisal. That man was just looking for a chance to throw a party in disguise for his girlfriend, Saba.

After getting ready, he went to Vivian's room and looked at the man who was staring at the ceiling blankly.

"Get up. We have to leave now," Saim told him.

"Aunty called," Vivian said, closing his eyes.

Saim sighed and stared at him silently. He knew what was going on in Vivian's mind.

"Don't be reluctant. Remember. She wants you to have a bright future and not a depressed or gloomy future," Saim told him and pulled him from the bed then pushed him towards the washroom before he got sad remembering her.

By 'she', both of them weren't referring to Saim's mother.

• • •

At a party venue.

Saim and Vivian settled down in the corner and looked at people enjoying themselves in the swimming pool or on the dance floor.

"When you leave, I'll be alone in the apartment. There will be peace and silence in the house. Just like when mother-in-law leaves the house for a tour and daughter-in-law finds peace. No one will be there to order me around for a few months, my dear mother-in-law."

Vivian teased Saim and clinked his cold drink cane with Saim's.

"If we had never met then we both would have never known that what we lost was very precious. But what we have now is more precious than anything and we should cherish it," Saim said, remembering some childhood memories and chuckling at his ignorant childhood self.

Vivian looked at him in silence for few minutes then asked, "Do you still want to marry her?"

Saim snapped out of his memories and looked at Vivian. Thinking of the little girl about whom he once said to her dad that he would marry her. That little girl had grown up beautifully but both of them had very little contact and she also had someone she loved. Also Saim had long stopped thinking about her.

"No. My ignorant self has grown up and both of them are in love," Saim answered him with a smile then took a big sip of his cold drink.

Vivian glanced at him and wanted to say something but his eyes fell on another corner where he saw Elena talking with a man.

Saim was lost thinking about Mehrun and the things he heard from his friend from Pakistan and mother about Mehrun and her boyfriend Shaizum. He didn't think now if he ever loved her because what he said at that time was in reply due to a fight with Shaizum. And when kids say things like these that will always be 99.9% nonsense.

Beside him, Vivian was also lost as he stared at Elena's smile. Both of them didn't even notice Saba coming towards them and sitting between them.

"Handsome men," Saba called both of them as she snapped her fingers in front of their faces.

Both of them were startled and looked at her.

"Who are you both thinking about? Or should I ask which girl makes both of you so lost in thinking?" She asked them with a smile.

"Where is your man?" Vivian asked, changing the subject, instead of answering her.

"Look there," She said, pointing her finger in the direction of the bar.

There stood a man with four or five women near her, laughing at something with him.

"I don't know when he will stop this," Saba added with a frown on her beautiful face.

Saim and Vivian looked at each other then said in unison, "Maybe after tonight."

Saba looked at them in confusion and before she asked them anything, they both stood up.

"Wait and enjoy!"

They both said and went in different directions.

Saba looked blankly at everyone as she tried to understand what those two told her and what to enjoy.

Vivian stopped the music playing in the background while Saim went to the stage with a microphone and tapped on it, making everyone look at him.

"Attention ladies and gentlemen. There is a surprise for you all, especially for our beautiful friend Saba. We have arranged this party not for my farewell but for something else which you'll know soon."

Saim looked at Saba and stretched his hand towards her, gesturing to her to come. Saba stood up slowly and walked towards him curiously. Meanwhile her man, Faisal, who was surrounded by few girls, left them and walked towards Saim.

Just as Saba reached near Saim, he handed the microphone to Faisal and stepped away from them.

Under the watchful eyes of everyone, Faisal got on his one knee and looked at Saba.

Saim looked at them happily as he tried to propose to her but forgot his speech.

"I bet him that he will forget his prepared speech. Now look!" Elena chuckled as she stood beside Saim.

"He has been like this," Saim told her with a smile as Faisal changed his speech and proposed to Saba.

"I'm happy for her," Elena whispered with a smile while clapping for them with everyone.

Romantic music played in the background. After Saba and Faisal, everyone followed with their partner or random people and danced. Saim glanced at Elena and stretched his hand in front of her.

"Dance?" He asked.

Elena put her hand in his and both followed everyone and danced together.

"I'll miss you," Elena whispered in a quiet voice which reached into Saim's ear.

"Everything will be fine soon with you two," He said, glancing at Vivian who was looking at both of them with narrowed eyes.

. . . . . . . . . .

Assalam-o-Alaikum! Hey!

So, here is the first chapter!❤

If you like this chapter, consider giving it a vote.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

214K 7.6K 46
(used to be titled 'the loving marriage') ā”ā”ā”ā”ā”ā”ā” "Zaroon, Don't," I said pushing his arms away. "Why not?" He asked acting clueless like what he was...
117K 8K 33
" Do..n't... come.. to..me..mee ...." --- with closed eyes She said with her horrified trembling voice . " Blossom , listen to me Blossom , it's ju...
501K 23.2K 24
She looked at all of them with hopeful eyes. No one belived her. Except Him ! She didn't expect him to believe her out of all the people. She had exp...
13.8K 756 33
"...Don't show that you cared about my happiness, when you actually didn't. I doubt if you ever truly did care." I whispered the last part menacingly...