The Idiot Captain--Kamui x Re...

MargueritePartello द्वारा

(L/N) (F/N) is an assassin working for the Harusame, and she has an enormous problem-Kamui, the Captain of th... अधिक

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7

Prologue

4.2K 119 12
MargueritePartello द्वारा

She stood with her back to him in a sea of bodies, a gun in one hand, a sword in the other. Blood coated both weapons.

"What're you starin' at, pirate boy?"

She turned towards him, eyes glowing with malice. A man by her foot groaned, and she stabbed her sword through his head without a second thought. Kamui couldn't help but grin at the sight. She was strong, despite being a human. She could be entertaining. Perhaps he should fight her. Kill her.

But this time, his feelings were different.

He wanted to marry this human girl with hands stained with blood.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

2.7K 223 53
Two teenagers who are the complete opposite of each other. The only thing that keeps them together, their love for each other. Maybe, that's what kee...
101K 3.5K 200
You find yourself thrown into the world of Twisted Wonderland. There you meet the boys who go to the prestigious Night Raven College, all with their...
819K 18.6K 47
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
147K 5.7K 96
This is the story of a girl who dies in her previous life and get reincarnated into another world, similar to her original, but different in a way...