Twilight, The True Mate.

By Wintergreen

My own version of Twilight. Very loosely fallowing the Twilight plot. Viviana moves to Forks with her two Au... More

Cast
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Not a Chapter
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Ideas

Chapter Four

5.6K 166 24
By Wintergreen

"Wow, you look like shit." Jessica's annoying voice filled my ear as I joined her group all hanging around Taylor's van.

"Good morning to you too." Rolling my eyes I suppressed a sigh. I had stayed up late with Edward last night, we laid down on the couch in his bedroom talking about everything.

"Don't be mean Jess, you just look a little tired that's all." Angela gave me a kind smile, I'm going to have to do something nice for this girl.

"Yeah, I was up late last night with Edward." The group gasped loudly, a tad over dramatic if I was being honest.

"No way!" Jessica threw up her hands up in disbelief shaking her head. Mike,Taylor and Eric all looked butt hurt and Bella looked mad.

"Yes way, he invited me over after school, I was there till around midnight." The girls eyes bugged out and the guys cheeks went pink.

"Oh my god! Did you do it?" Jessica gasped and for once spoke in a low voice.

Even though she did speak low the guys in our group heard and leaned in for my answer.

"What no, we talked and read a bit. We did kiss though and he is good." I smirked at them now the girls squealed except for Bella who bit her bottom lip and looked down at the ground.

"So you guys are dating now?" Mike joined in, a frown on his normal happy face.

"Not yet." But very soon.

"So you just make out with guys you aren't dating?" Jessica had a disgusted look on her face.

"Sometimes." I laughed as I walked away from them, as I got closer to the school Edward and his family came into view. Emmett's face had a shit eating grin as the other hide their smiles except for Edward who didn't look happy one bit.

Before I could ask what was wrong Edward grabbed me and pulled me flush against his chest, one of his hands held my waist and the other tilted my head back so he could look into my eyes.

"Don't give those kids ideas, you are mine." Edward spoke before he pulled me closer and crashed his lips against mine in a heated kiss.

I instantly put my hands into his amazing unruly hair and tugged lightly earning a low growl from him. I took that moment to slip my warm tongue into Edward's mouth and brushed it against his cold tongue. Edward growled again and pulled me closer to his body, he took control of the kiss and his tongue explored my mouth.

"Damn Edward, let the poor girl breathe." Emmett chuckled from behind us.

That made Edward pull away from me, he still kept an arm wrapped possessively around my waist.

Rosalie smacked Emmett arm making him wince.

"Don't mind him, he's just a grown up baby." Rosalie and the rest of us laughed at Emmett's pouting face.

"I believe that." I said as we all made our way into the school and splitting up and heading to our separate classes.

Edward and I walked to building six for math and took our seats. Everyone kept looking over at us and whispering.

I leaned closer to Edward, my lips almost touching his ear as I spoke quietly.

"Looks like we are the new IT couple."

Edward growled lowly in reply, his hand came down to rest on my thigh, the coldness of his hand seeped into my skin but instead of it being uncomfortable it sent waves of want and need straight to my core. My heart started beating faster with my need for Edward. I knew we couldn't have sex but there is a lot of other things we could do.

Edward leaned into my side and his lips ghosted over my ear. "You smell delicious, good enough to eat." His cold tongue licked my ear lobe, teeth tugging on the star earring.

Fuck. Was all I could think. My violet eyes caught his now black eyes ones blown wide in lust.

"If your a good boy I'll let you eat it all night long." I smirked as his mouth feel open in shock.

1 for Viviana 0 for Edward.

The teacher walked around and handed out our work which put a end to Edward's and I's flirting. Though throughout the class I could feel Edward's eyes on me, sweeping over my body making me shiver with need but I kept my attention on my work.

For the next two classes Edward and I kept sending each other flirty looks. In English Edward kept touching me, along my arms, up my thighs.

Through History he kept looking at me, his eyes ran slowly all over my body it was almost like he was still touching me. I could feel my arousal coating my lace purple panties.

Oh I'm so going to get him back at lunch for this. Edward has no idea who he is dealing with. When you play with fire you're going to get burned.

"So Vi, I know it's girls choice but would you like to go to the dance with me?" Eric asked as we walked out of History class once the bell rang. He didn't meet my eyes as he asked but rather his shoes, I could see a light blush colouring his cheeks.

"That is very sweet of you to ask Eric but no thank you." If I'm going to the dance it will be with Edward.

"Did you ask someone else?" He looked so dejected I almost felt bad.

"No."

"Are you going to?" He kept pestering me.

"Maybe." We finally made it to the cafe and I got in line for food. Seeing as they were out of pizza I just got some fries and a coke paid for my food.

"Are you going to sit with us?" Eric asked coming up next to me.

"Actually I'm going to sit with the Cullen's." I smiled to him as I made my way over to the five vampires sitting away from all the other humans. "Mind if I join you guys?" I asked while standing next to Edward.

"I'll grab you a chair." Edward went to stand but I placed my hand on his shoulder stopping him. "No need." I put my tray down and sat on Edward's lap, his arms immediately wrapped around my waist.

"So I heard Eric asked you to the dance." Alice said turning to face me.

"He did." I could hear Edward growling lowly in my ear.

"And what did you say? Normally I would already know but I can't see your future." She grumbled crossing her arms not liking being blind to mine and now Edward's futures.

"I told him it was nice that he asked but no thank you." There was no need to be rude to him or to lie.

"Mike's thinking of asking you out. He doesn't understand why your with me when you could have him." Edward all but snarled as he glared at Mike from across the cafe.

"Who would want Mike? I have you and your all I want." To prove my point I turned and kissed his lips. I turned back around to my food to see Edward's lunch tray held a slice of pepperoni pizza. I grabbed it and took a bite while turning to Edward.

"You don't mind right babe?" I covered my mouth while chewing.

"Not at all love." Edward went back to touching me. He moved my long golden locks of hair off to the side and he laid soft kisses along my shoulder, along my neck and up to my ear.

"Babe, I'm trying to eat." I wiggled a bit in his lap and felt just how turned on his is by the large bulb poking my butt.

"I'm not stopping you." He said as he lazily ran one of his hands up and down my thighs.

"Could you two get a room, ya'll are emitting a lot of lust." Jasper drawled smirking at us.

"Are you offering your room?" I joked right back.

"Hell no." He laughed. Jasper seemed more at ease now at school, the ring I charmed is working well.

Everyone laughed at the table and I finished eating mine and Edward's food before turning back to him.

"Well I'm going to the ladies room. I'll meet you in biology." I gave Edward a quick kiss and grabbed my bag.

If Edward wants to tease me, well I'll tease him right back. I made my way to the bathroom and went into a empty stall. I put my bag on the hook on the back of the door and took off my boots and pant. I slide off my purple lacy thong and saw the darkened damp patch on the crotch of the panties.

After cleaning myself up I slide back on my clothes minus the panties and then made my way to Biology. Before I could make it into the glass I was stopped by Mike.

"Hey there southern belle, I'm glad I caught you. Will you ask me to go with you to the dance?" He threw a dopey looking grin my way as he blocked the open door to class. Looking over his shoulder I could see Edward glaring at the back of Mike's head. Bella hadn't made it to class yet so I could sit next to him as soon as I got away from Mike.

"I'm sorry but no." I tried to step around him but Mike blocked me with a arm.

"Why not?" He glared at me now, his dull blue eyes bore into my face making me A little uncomfortable.

"Because I don't want to go to the dance with you." I move to the other side but he once again blocked me.

"Why not? Are you going with Cullen?" He spat the word Cullen like it burned him.

"Move out of my way Mike." I glared angrily at him, who the fuck does he think he is.

"No tell me, are you going with him?" Mike's face turned a ugly shade of red.

"I don't have to tell you anything, you are nothing to me. Now move before I make you." My eyes locked in on his and I gave him my best evil eye.

It seemed to work as he shrank back and moved out of my way and I stormed over to Edward and sat in the middle chair next to him. Edward grabbed my stool and dragged it as close to his as he could.

"Newton's lucky I didn't kill him." He growled lowly in my ear so only I could hear. His growl sent shivers down my body and he noticed this and smirked. He growled against my ear and flicked his tongue out against my hot skin.

Now I don't feel bad about doing this. I reached into my pockets pulled out the folded lace and put it on his lap.

He raised his eyebrow at me and unfolded the fabric to see my lace panties in his hands. His mouth opened shocked, his eye locked on mine, black with lust.

"You're killing me" his voice grew husky and I smirked now. I moved closer to him my lips brushing over his cold ear.

"Now you can see how wet you made me." I purred into his ear.

I looked down to see his thumb rubbing over the damp part of lace and his breathe caught in his throat.

Smiling in my victory I turned to face the front of the class, Bella stumbled in right before the teacher did and came and sat next to me.

She gave us a weird look before pulling out her book and pen.

The teacher started the class and I turned my attention to him for the next hour. Edward kept his hand in my thigh through out class while Bella once again glared at me.

I was getting really tired of Bella glaring at me all the time, Edward is with me and she needs to get over it. I can come off nice and all but I can be a huge bitch and this girl is going to bring it out.

When Bella isn't glaring at me she is staring longingly at Edward with big puppy eyes, making me roll my eyes.

A few minutes before the bell rang I turned to Edward who smiled down at me, his thumb rubbed circles into my high making me want him even more.

"So my Aunt's are in Pork Angeles for the day and won't be back till dinner time, wanna come over to place after school?" I ran my fingers lazily over the lace panties that he shoved into his pocket when Bella came to our table.

His topaz eyes darkened in lust and I could tell he was holding back a growl. "Want to skip our last classes and go now?" Edward replied as the bell rang.

I leaned into Edward's chest and whispered so only he could hear. "Well you have been a good boy."
I smirked as I stood. Edward jumped up and grabbing both his and I's books under one arm and took my hand and lead me away from a red faced Bella who resembled a tomato.

Edward lead me all the way out to the parking lot and I unlocked the doors and Edward opened the drivers door for me so I could get in before he walked over to the passenger side and got it and quickly drove us to my place.

Word Count: 2306

(It's going to get hot in the next chapter! Can't wait to write it, tell me how you guys are liking the book! Already over a 1000 reads! Vote-Fan-Comment!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

956K 58.9K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1.2M 53.7K 100
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
441K 13.2K 96
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
386K 23.4K 82
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...