Night N day Academy

بواسطة dreamgirl24

Lala's adopted mom Maria just died in a car accident and Lala has to go with a gaudian, Babi. Lala has to go... المزيد

Night N' Day Academy
Night N Day Academy Chapter 2

Night N Day Academy chapter 1

29 2 0
بواسطة dreamgirl24

kk so this is the firsty part of the story this is where its actually being.

So plz tell me if u like it or how i can im prove it. :D

PLZ COMMENT N VOTE!!!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

CHAPTER ONE

I WAS WALKING TO CHOIR to the teacher I hated the most and with my two guards. Great. Before I walked in I stopped and turned towards my guards. "You guy aren't coming in their with me" I said.

The guard who responded was tall with big muscles and spiky black hair he looked like nineteen "we have to we're your guards".

I glared at him until I gave in defeat.

"Fine" I turned and walked in everyone turned, I kept my face expressionless and kept eating my chocolate doughnut.

Mr. Clark turns towards me and said "so Mrs. Dragon finally decides to show up. Do you have a pass?" I wanted to punch him but I just gave him the pass.

"Where have you been these two weeks?"

I told him "Read the back" but he asked me the same question I told him "non of your business and can't you read", I pointed to where it said don't ask her any questions.

He didn't listen again and said "who are they?" I was about to answer with a smart ass comment but I didn't, I turned to face my guards because I realized I didn't even ask them.

"I'm Mario", said the guy who answered my question (well it was meant as an order actually) earlier.

The other one said "I'm Dealin", he had dark brown hair and green eyes and he wasn't very tall like Mario was and he looked nineteen, too and they were both very HOT. Dealin continued " and we have to stay with Layla for personal reasons".

I turned and smiled at Mr. Clarks surprised face and walked to the last row and sat down. I looked up at Mario and Dealin cause they just stood just stood there besides me. "Aren't you guys gonna sit down"? I asked

"We're fine standing" said Mario, I looked at him and it didn't look like it. It looked like they both wanted to sit down and relax.

I smiled "oh sit down it won't hurt you, I promise I won't tell Babi" I said and patted the seat next to me. They smiled, back.

Mario and Dealin came and sat down, Mario in my right and Dealin in my left. After a while my eyes wandered around and I noticed that to many people were in here. That's when I also noticed that choir and band were together. I remembered Mr. Clark and my friends talking about it once but I wasn't paying attention. But I remembered it was something about this production thing that we were gonna do with other classes. But I didn't care cause I didn't think I was gonna do it, I would probably skip it and do something else.

As the day went by people stared and gossiped about me. Dealin and Mario weren't that bad either (but I kept acting like I didn't like them). They were very funny, and they were only three years in a half older (well actually two years because my birthday is in two weeks on Friday) so they were cool. After school I went with Mario and Dealin to an SUV it was black and very clean, and inside was all my stuff. Dealin was driving, I sat up front with him and Mario in the back, the "little" trip turned out fun.

We got to the airport and it took us the rest of the day to get to Babi's, she lived in New York. When I got there everyone was so worried about me, but happy to see me. After we ate, Babi asked to talk to me in private. We went to her office and I was surprised she never let anyone go in (usually she talks to people in a different office) I was surprised she let me in. We sat there in silence until she finally spoke.

"Layla ther - there's something I need to... she searched for the right word but ended up with explain.

"About what?" I told her

"Well you know how you're different and you can do things? That other people can't do?" she said trying to put all her words in order, and I nodded.

"Yeah" I didn't like talking about this topic with anyone

"Well there is something I need to explain and tell you about things that you don't know about you" Babi looked nervous, "but before I tell you anything you have to promise to listen before you do or say anything?"

"Okay I promise", I knew it had to be something big because

she just made me promise. She knew that I always kept promises no matter what. Right now I had a feeling I was about to break it.

She stayed silent for a little and then very rapidly said "I know your real parents and I know where they are" I stared in shock, I felt my jaw nearly hit the floor.

"What!" I told her "you're crazy I think this is affecting you more than me" I got up and started to head for the door. Yes I know I promised but this is major I mean we're talking about my real parents. Everything I've been afraid of is coming true in just a couple minutes. I guess that means I should never promise again.

"Wait just please let me tell you everything I know it's not gonna be easy but just listen to me please"? I looked at her and something inside me told me to listen. So I sat down in defeat.

"Okay" she said "your real name is Layla Dragon you're from a different world called Fantasia. You have a twin sister, her name is Elena Dragon." I just stared at her like a moron thinking she was lying, but I looked into her eyes and I don't know what but something told me she wasn't. She continued "your mothers name is Alaire Dragon she is the queen of Fantasia. Your dads name is Edvard Dragon and he's the king of Fantasia".

"Wait if my mom and dad are royal," I whispered. "Then that means I'm royal which means I'm a princess" she nodded.

"When Elena and you were born Someone tried to kill you, but your dad got in the way" her eyes got watery and I listened. "but he gave you something but no ones sure of what it is. Your dad died trying to keep you guys safe", a tear escaped from her eye and I comfort her. "Then two people from there brought you here because you would be safer and they watch you to make sure you're okay" she said.

"Well what happen to my mom"? I asked wondering if she died, too.

"She's sad and wishing she could see you guy soon" she put her hand on top of mine. "The only reason you can do things is because you have magic" either I was going crazy or I already was. I was not believing her this time, but at the same time it did make a lot of sense. "Yeah and the reason you can see better, and have better reflexes is because... You're a vampire very different from other ones, you got that from your dad and you got the wizard from your mom". Okay hold up a second this was something I wasn't planning me a vampire and a wizard holy shit she must be crazy.

Then I figured it out when I was born they tried to kill my sister and me. But they couldn't because my dad got in the way. So that means that all this time that's what they've been trying to do but people kept getting in the way. But why do they want to hurt us? We never did anything to them we were barely born.

"So all this time that I thought were accidents weren't?", she looked at me and I took that as a yes. God all those people dying because of me, and me having to suffer all these years I felt like I was gonna explode with anger.

"That's why I had to tell you this and give you this" she said. "I also think its time to give you this" she took out a rectangle wooden box, and opened it and there was...a wand I gave her a what-the- hell look. She grabbed it and told me how to hold it and the basics like always be clear when I'm going to use it. And how to use it with and without the wand. I thought it was so cool that I could do magic.

A whole week passed and she finished telling me the rest about me. Then she gave me this big book and some other ones, she told me to read them because it was going to help me. She also told me that I was a pro and a quick learner. I just laughed. But then she just gave me this sad and nervous look and I didn't understand why.

Then Dealin came in "it's time for us to go". He looked at Babi I stared at both of them.

"Where are you going? I thought you said you work for Babi? I said.

"You're going to Night and Day Academy it's a school in Rome where other vampires go".

"What! You-you can't do this to me" I was really angry. "You can't take me, you can't make me I'm not going there!" I noticed I was shouting but I didn't care "you can't tell me this is a joke please"?

"No Lala, it's not, but listen you're gonna be safer you can hang out with people like you and you won't have to pretend you're not what you are" She said gently.

"So you're saying I won't have to pretend I'm not from here? Huh what happen to sticking together, remember that?

"Well yes you're going to have to pretend in something's. But not in everything and even if you do go I'll always be with you never forget that" she grasped my hands in hers. I gave up and got my things ready and said bye to everybody. It took us fifteen minutes to get to the airport . Five minutes later they announced that the jet was ready. I knew from there on my life was going to be harder then ever, so I thought about what Babi told me and relaxed my arm cause it hurt like hell.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

it might be a little short so srry!

but next time i upload it will be a longer i promise :D

PLZ COMMENT N VOTE!!!

واصل القراءة