Night N Day Academy Chapter 2

CHAPTER 2

Dealin woke me up I guess I fell asleep during the flight. When I got off the jet another black SUV waited for us and they had all my things in there already. An hour later we got to these big huge gates and the guard driving had to talk to the guards at the gate. Once we got in we parked in front of the school, I brought my backpack. We walked thru halls then to an enormous set of doors that opened. There were lots of teenagers and everyone of them stared at me so I stared at every single one of them in the eyes making them look away. 

"Stop, you're making them nervous" Dealin smirked.

"Well don't they know staring is rude and if this scares them, then wait until they meet the real me they're gonna be so scared there gonna shit there pants" I smiled at him, he looked surprised. I guess he thought I wouldnt say anything cause I've been really quiet but not no more. When things like this happen i tend to move forward no matter what it is and what happened, because that's always been me.

We came closer to another set of doors that led to a hall that led to another set of freakin golden doors. 'Damn' I thought, 'don't these people ever get tired of doors and halls?' the doors led to an office with a lady behind a desk. She was short with glasses at the tip of her nose and blonde hair.

"Sit down Mrs. Dragon" the lady said, when I did she continued. "Okay Mrs. Dragon here is your room key, schedule, and your books" I grabbed everything.

"Thank you"

"You may go to lunch and if you please, you may ask a student to help you around snd show you the school" she gave me a tight smile. I gave her a small nod and walked out to lunch. 

When we were in the cafeteria Mario said "here let me help you with that' and Mario took my books from my hands and smiled.

"No thanks i can handle, I'm not an imbecile" I took the books back. people stared again as i put my books and backpack on a table to get lunch. "This smells so  good' I drooled over the food "at least they have something good' I told them almost tasting the food in my mouth.

"Your'e so dramatic" Dealin rolled his eyes like I did. "What did you except? hard bread and water?"

"Not the most" i grabbed a hamburger with lot's of fries and ketchup and a Dr. Pepper. They even had desert so I took some pie and ice cream.

"Not the most" Dealin repeated grimmcing.

"Wow" Mario said surprised. "You're gonna eat all that? or are you gonna feed a stampede?"

"Yes and no" I laughed as we walked back to the table. "Why else would i get it if I'm not gonna eat it, that'd just be a waste of food."

"Good point" Mario said.

I almost got to the table when I bumped into someone and hurt my arm badly, i tried to hid it.

"Sorry" said a guy with hard muscles that you could see thru his shirt, he had brown eyes and dark brown hair, his hair was a little past his ears and it looked silky ans smooth. Like that type of hair that felt how it looked.

He stared at me "it's okay" i told him rubbing my arm trying to ease the pain. I hurried to the table.

"Are you okay?" Dealin looked at my arm worried.

"Yeah" i assured him and gave him a smile to try and convince him. I took a really big bite thinking it could get my eyes off the pain. Then I saw everyone turn to the door so I did, too. I stared in shock i couldn't believe it Abrey was here, how does she do that? I asked myself. I got up and walked to her with a huge smile and she smiled back. When we reached each other she hugged me tight but carefully  and with so much love.