๐“’๐“ต๐“ช๐“ผ๐“ผ๐“ฒ๐“ฌ ๐“ก๐“ธ๐“ฌ๐“ด ๐“˜๐“ถ๏ฟฝ...

By ledbeatleshalen

Some Classic Rock Imagines! Mainly Jimmy Page, Eddie Van Halen & Keith Richards...๐Ÿ˜ณ Hope you Enjoy!๐Ÿ–ค Accomp... More

Morning Light (jimmy page)
After the Show (sam kiszka)
It's Over (jimmy page)
Seperate Lives (brian may)
More Than Friends (robert plant)
Beards (random)
I Need You Here (jimmy page)
Broken Strings (george harrison)
Young (random)
Quotes (random)
Guitar Boys (random)
Tag
Another Tag๐ŸŒผ
I Miss You (keith richards)
Others (george harrison)
Lantern in the Night (josh kiszka)
Regret (jimmy page)
Finally (keith richards)
Peace (brian jones)
Hurt (keith richards)
Leaving (keith richards)
Flowers (brian jones)
Balcony (mick jagger)
Don't Be Sorry (jimmy page)
*brian jones*
Just Marry Me (paul mccartney)
Storm (josh kiszka)
Requests?
Change (syd barrett)
All Grown Up (jimmy page)
I Do Love You (bob dylan)
a/n (new cover!)
I Love Him Anyways (eddie van halen)
You're Beautiful (jimmy page)
Sick (eddie van halen)
I Thought You Were Kidding (eddie van halen)
Birthday Surprise? (robert plant)
Orangy Sky (benjamin orr)
Jealous? (jimmy page)
Back Home (jimmy page)
Little Girl (liam gallagher)

Beatles (first 'i love you')

2.3K 59 24
By ledbeatleshalen

John:

The first time John said "I love you" to you was after his mother, Julia's death.

~*~*~

You knocked on John's house door a few times, and each time there was no answer. You became worried since he wasn't with any of his friends, and they all said they didn't know where he was.

You peaked inside the window, only a few lights were on, besides that it was very dark.

You took it upon yourself and decided to go inside. The door was never unlocked, so you went in easily.

"John?" You called.

No reply.

"John?" You said a bit louder.

Still nothing.

You walked around the main floor, no one was around, even Mimi. You then walked upstairs to see if John was in his room.

You turned the corner and looked into his room, and luckily there he was.

He was curled up on his bed, and he seemed to be crying.

This was the first time you've ever seen him cry.

"Johnny? What's wrong?" You were concerned.

"Nothing..." he sniffed, "Just go home."

You said down on the edge of the bed next to him.

"Please tell me John," you said softly.

"My mother's dead," he blurted out.

'What?' you thought. John had just really started to know her and like her. Now she was dead?

"I'm sorry..." you said, running your hand though his soft hair.

John then turned to you and laid his head on your lap, which took you by surprise.

"It seems like I just met her. Now she's gone..." he cried lightly.

"I know," you replied, still playing with his hair, "It'll be okay baby."

The thing he said next took you even more by surprise.

"I love you Y/N," he said quietly.

You were taken back slightly. He never said 'I Love You' to anyone. He had never even said it to his mother, let alone Mimi either. You had to be someone really, really special to John for him to say that to you. You needed to have his full trust.

"I love you too," you replied, leaning down to kiss him on his forehead.

George:

The first time George said 'I love you' was when you decided to move into Kinfauns with him.

~*~*~

George had been practically begging you to move in to Kinfauns with him for months.

The two of you have been dating for a little over a year. You did want to move in with him, but things always got crazy. Like things with George and The Beatles, and things with you and your own job, that was pretty far away from George's house anyways. The commute would be horrible.

"Come on Y/N! Just move in with me," he was begging to you over the phone while you were at work, "Just quit your job!"

"George, I can't just quit my job!" You said quietly, trying not to let your coworkers hear you, "I need the money!"

"Babe, really? Do you know who you would be living with? I'm pretty sure the both of us would be pretty stable under my income," he chuckled though the phone.

"George, then I would feel guilty. I don't want you buying everything for me. You do too much for me anyways," you said.

"But I love you."

"What?" You said suprised.

"What?" He replied.

"What did you just say?" You started to smile.

"I didn't say anything..." he mumbled.

"Yes you did George Harrison! What did you say?"

"I'll only say it again if you move in with me."

He was tricking you into this.

"Fine," you gave in. You just wanted to hear what you've been waiting to hear forever.

"Finally!" He exclaimed.

"Now say it," you said.

"Say what? What did I say?"

"Don't play dumb George," you laughed.

"I love you," you heard him say.

"I love you too."

"Now quit your job and get packing!"

One of my favorite George looks😍

Paul:

Paul first said 'I love you' before he went on stage in Shea Stadium.

~*~*~

You were sitting in the dressing room with the boys less than 10 minutes before showtime.

They were always pretty chill before the show, but there was always a time when they got nervous.

"What if I mess up?" Said John.

"Does my hair look okay?" Said George.

"What if the Queen is out there watching?" Said Ringo.

You had laughed at all their questions, knowing that they would all do fine.

"Almost time, get ready!" Brian said, walking into the dressing room.

"Do I look okay Y/N?" Paul said, stepping up to you.

"You look great Paul," you replied, fixing his jacket a little.

"Are you sure?" He said nervously.

"You look amazing! I'm sure none of the screaming fans will mind since they're too busy screaming!"

"You're probably right," he laughed.

"Like always," you winked at him.

He gave you a small grin.

"Time to go!" John said, heading out the door with his guitar, George and Ringo following.

You still saw a small amount of nervousness in Paul.

"You are going to do great Paul! Now get out there!"

He gave you a quick kiss on the lips and ran out the door.

You stood there for a moment, until Paul came back and peaked his head around the corner.

"I love you."

Before you could reply, Paul ran off again down the hallway.

You would've said it back anyways, I guess you'll have to say it after the show.   :)

Ringo:

Ringo first said 'I love you' when you went to visit him when he got his tonsils removed.

~*~*~

You had turned the corner of the hospital and almost ran straight into George, who was visiting him earlier.

"He's been waiting for you. Wouldn't shut up about you all day!" George laughed.

You laughed as well and then said goodbye to George when you walked your opposite ways.

"Y/N!" Ringo exclaimed as you walked into the room he was staying in.

"How are they treating you in here?" You asked, sitting down on the bed next to him.

"Pretty good, pretty good. The only thing it was missing was you," he grinned.

You gave him a kiss after that remark.

"Here. I brought you some biscuits, luckily George didn't see then when I came in."

You handed Ringo the tin of biscuits and he opened them, willing to share them with you of course.

"I love you," Ringo said.

"Just because I brought the biscuits?" You said raising an eyebrow.

"That too, but I have been wanting to say it for a long time. But I never knew when, so I just decided to say it."

"Well I love you too," you smiled, taking another biscuit.

-
-
-
✌🏻💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.2K 381 14
these imagines will be the first ones I've ever created so I'm sorry in advance if there are grammar errors or things that don't make sense. anyways...
1.4K 68 7
โ•ญโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โœŽ โ•ฐโ”€โ–— โ–˜โžค ๐™๐™๐™‰๐˜ผ๐™’๐˜ผ๐™” / ๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ก๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ ๐™›๐™ก๐™–๐™ง๐™š โ”€โ”€โ”€ โˆ™ ~ฮตรฏะท~ โˆ™ โ”€โ”€โ”€ โ๐—›๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜†, I created...
31.5K 933 24
โœป ๐™ฅ๐™–๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™™ ๐™ก๐™–๐™™๐™ฎ ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™˜๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ๐™ค๐™› ๐™ก๐™ž๐™š๐™จ โœป "๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ถ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ข, ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ด๏ฟฝ...
21.4K 371 68
Just some imagines with our favourite band, one and only Pink Floyd. REQUESTS CLOSED English isn't my first language so feel free to point out mista...