Oh, Daddy (manxman)

By Shmawsow

Today marks the end of my life. Today is move-in day. . . to the California State prison. I didn't expect to... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9

Chapter 7

20.3K 396 104
By Shmawsow

A/N: I'm just going to drop this right here and run away. Please don't hurt me!

------

Are you f*cking kidding me? Blake really has a freaking hard on right now? What was I? His little sex toy for him to pop a boner to? Hell no. I'm not dealing with this.

I hear a laugh from the other side of the table and I am restraining myself from harming someone that I just met.

I take this chance to gather all my energy and use it to untangle myself from Blake while he had his guard as he took to chuckling along with Scott. Taking him by surprise, I pry his arms from around me and stand up to get some distance between us. Blake's head snaps up as he stares at me with amusement unhidden in his eyes.

This b*stard thinks he can just use me to his own pleasure? I'll show him some excitement. I raise my fist to show this f*cker who he's messing with, but before I have the satisfaction of leaving a pretty bruise on his cheek, a hand clasps around my wrist and another pulls me back by my waist.

I look back to find Quentin giving me a stern look as if warning me not to resist. Turning back around, I see that the smirk was wiped off of Blake's face. Serves him right.

Quentin pulls me away and I follow him without breaking eye contact with the pair of dark orbs that appear darker now than earlier. I try to brush off Quentin's grasp from me when we are out of the cafeteria.

"What the hell, Quentin? Why did you drag me away? I was finally about to get my hands on that b*stard." I throw my hands in the air in exasperation.

Quentin chuckles, "Trust me. You should be thanking me that I did not let you make the mistake of messing with Blake. If you haven't noticed, he kind of has a lot of power in this prison."

"So what? It's not like he can really do anything. I mean, this place is filled with guards."

He doubles over, laughing at me. "Are you really that naive, Finn?" He regains himself but a grin still remains plastered on his face. "Do you really think they will be of any help. Hell, they will probably try to have their way with you themselves."

I scoff, "You think I will let them lay a hand on me?" I pull back my sleeve. "You see these guns? Nobody is messing with me."

He giggles as I continue to flex my toned biceps. I certainly wasn't scrawny. Perks of identity theft included mooching off of their bougie gym memberships. I took care of my body.

"Yeah, you're right. They would have to be insane to think that they would walk away unharmed." He shakes his head.

When we finally reach my cell, I hear some shuffling from inside. I walk in to see Kevin pacing, appearing to be anxious as he continues to chew on his thumb even after Quentin and I walked in the room.

"You good, Kevin?" I asked, a little concerned for my cellmate.

Kevin's head snaps up and over to us as he only now realizes that we were also in the room.

"Oh it's just you," he sighs, either in relief or disappointment.

"Yeah, who else were you expecting?" Quentin asks, catching me by surprise. After their last encounter, I figured that Quentin just didn't like Kevin. I'm going to have to ask him about that later.

Kevin lets out a nervous laugh, "No one."

Quentin chuckles, "Okay. I'll let Jerry know that next time I see him. Guess you moved on from him already."

"Dude, Jerry is old news. I've moved on from him a while ago." Kevin's mood softens as he laughs.

I just stand by as the conversation goes on because I honestly have no idea what the fuck is going on right now.

"Really? So who is the lucky guy this time around?" Quentin asks.

"Don't worry about it." Kevin's mood seems to darken as he returns to the nervous state that he was originally in. "Honestly just shove off, Quentin."

Okay then. I'm just not going to ask about any of this. Seems too complicated for me to care for.

Quentin just chuckles, "Alright Kevin. Whatever you say. I'll be taking my leave now." He makes his way to the door. "See you around Finn." And with that, Quentin's gone.

I look back over at Finn to see he is currently rocking back and forth on his heels, practically confining himself to that one spot. Shrugging, I walk over to my bed deciding that this whole situation seemed too burdensome to even get involved in. Laying back, I stare at the top bunk when my mind drifted to that stupid asshole.

Ugh, I hate Blake so much. Embarrassing me in front of the whole prison, making me look like some bitch. I'm not no chick for him to put on his lap. I shiver at the memory of his package shifting directly below me. Horny bastard.

I snap out of my thoughts when I hear a knock on the cell door. Glancing over I am met with the sight of a stranger in the doorway. He had a mop of dark hair on his head along with a five o'clock shadow giving him a messy look overall. He had dark brown eyes that were currently staring right past me and directly and the frantic Kevin in the center of the room.

"Kevin, come here now," his gruff manner was the last piece to perfectly suit this man.

I honestly wouldn't want to ever mess with this man. He just gives me the creeps and not in a perverted way but in an ominous way. Yikes.

Kevin knots his hands in front of him as he walks over to the man. He bows his head when he reaches him. "Okay."

Wow. So this was the guy that was making Kevin this anxious. Yup, definitely not getting involved now. I enjoy very much being alive although recent events have me thinking otherwise. . .

"Let's go." The man's words were final as Kevin followed him without hesitation and the room was silent once again.

I chuckle internally at the thought that this was the first guy in this dump to not look at me like a piece of meat. He didn't even give me any time of day as he outright ignored me. I don't know what kind of things Kevin must have done to get mixed up with that kind of guy but that only made me trust Kevin less. And I have to sleep in the same room as this guy? Just great.

As I sat on my bed a thought popped in my head. I jumped off my bed and snatched the godforsaken box from under my bed. I have to get rid of this thing before someone sees it. If anyone saw me with this thing, I would kill myself. The embarrassment would kill me. And it's still only my first day here; they would haunt me for my entire sentence.

But how the hell would I even get rid of this? It's not like they provide us with trash cans in our rooms, not that I would throw it away there. That would be too obvious. But where?

I gasped, grabbing the box and rushing out into the hallway. Praying that I don't get lost I head in the direction of what I hope to be a bathroom. They have to have trash cans in there.

I must look like a freak searching the bathroom frantically. I was not trying to be caught with this "gift" in my possession! There's a big trash can next to the sinks but that would be too obvious. I look directly in front of me as I pass by the showers to the toilet stalls. The running water indicated that I wasn't in here alone. I gotta get this over with fast then.

Rushing over to a stall, I back up against the door as I examine the scene. Immediately spotting the attached trash on the stall wall, I whip out the dildo from the box and shove it into the can, but the damn thing wouldn't go in all the way. The stall trash couldn't have been any bigger for crying out loud? And why the fuck was the damn dildo so big? It had to be about 7 inches.

I even contemplated flushing it down the toilet when the stall door swung open behind me, making me jump up in the air. Heat coursed through my body as I realized that I was hunched over a sparkly blue dildo in a bathroom stall. This could seem all different kinds of misleading.

Fuck. I didn't even lock the fucking door behind me?!

Another wave coursed through my body, sending tingles me, when I turned around to see that, lo and behold, it was Blake standing in the doorway.

The only thing covering his glistening body was a small white towel hanging dangerously low around his waist. A bead of water fell from his hair and trailed down his broad chest, past his ripped abs, down his V-line, and disappeared under the towel. My eyes flashed to the side when I realized that I had just fucking checked this bastard out.

I could practically hear the smirk in his voice as he said, "Trying to have some fun with your toy, little Finny?"

------

I  am so sorry that I have not posted in a while! There is no good excuse for it other than I am a terrible terrible procrastinator. I have actually had this chapter done for a while now but didn't post it because I wanted to add more to it. But I decided to just post this for one chapter and write the rest in the next chapter.

To address your concerns: no, I do not plan on not continuing this book. I really do enjoy writing this and reading your comments gives me life. Thank you, everyone, for supporting this story and I hope you stick around! 

Hopefully, I will be more consistent from now on lol

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

210K 3.4K 12
Ethan is your somewhat average 17 year old, usually does as he's told and stays out of trouble, for the most part anyways. But one weekend there was...
429K 10.9K 12
It was now nighttime and I returned to my room which was very dark. The curtains were closed, strange I'm sure it was open this morning... Whatever...
127K 4.9K 27
I'm Finn Vasco but that's not quite important right now. I'm a pretty sarcastic guy if I'm gonna be honest. I'm closed off and I literally only have...
1.2M 51K 67
My parents are possibly one of the most successful human sex traffickers in my home country. Which means they have plenty of people after them. That...