Our Pet || Junghope / Hopekoo...

By 1631694A

Hobi, the Scottish fold kitten, and Kookie, a bunny, have been adopted by the wonderful couple of Namjin. Seo... More

Adoption
Home
Sickness
No More Kitty
Wild Felines
Jealousy
Silence in the Storm
Some Help (18+ (Begining))
Two More Problems

Help Him(18+)

2.7K 144 84
By 1631694A

The pets, Kookie and Jimin, and the hybrid, Hobi, were sleeping on the Kim couple's nice red couch. Hobi's head was buried into a white pillow with Jimin curled around the other side of the pillow. Kookie was being hugged in Hobi's arms. After Seokjin took dozens of pictures of the cute scene, he sat down next to his exhausted husband.

"It's been so busy lately," Seokjin said as he popped his joints, his shirt purposely being lifted up to reveal his toned stomach. Namjoon raised an eyebrow at the strange action. "If only there was some sort of way to remove that stress, perhaps by getting a nice, long gift from daddy, on the bed, naked?"

He gently ran his hand down Namjoon's chest as the other groaned from the touch.

"Not here, love. They're right in front of us." Namjoon mutters into Seokjin's ear.

"Come on, it turns you on and you know it." His husband purrs into his ear, moving over to straddle Namjoon's lap. "I want you to bend me over the table and make me cum onto our new furniture which will take us hours to clean up and vigorously scrub—"

"And suddenly, I don't want to do it anymore." Namjoon laughed as he pushed Seokjin away. "You making dirty talk about cleaning is something we definitely need to fix."

"Come on, you know you like it." A smirk plastered Seokjin's face as he retorted.

"I sure hope I do, otherwise I wouldn't have married this little trouble tornado." Namjoon booped the male on the nose, bringing out his giggle.

"The fuck is a 'trouble tornado'? This is why you aren't the one coming with the cute couple nicknames, doll—." Seokjin's sultry voice travels through the air smoothly, before getting cut off by the groan.

"Ahhh, ahhhhhhh... it hurtsssss... please... stop..."

Both of the Kims immediately became silent, their cute kitten hybrid, Hobi, was squirming around with an uncomfortable expressed etched onto his face. His tail was switching around almost aggressively and his ears twitched at the slightest sound.

 A wave of heat sprouted out throughout Hobi's entire body. He choked on air as he felt the back of thighs grow wet. The hybrid whimpered as he fell to the floor, feeling completely weak. Kookie was swept to the floor as well, luckily, his fat bunny body cushioned his fall. Jimin managed to stay on the couch, but also quickly hopped down to inspect Hobi.

Kookie quickly ran over with his little bunny legs over to Hobi, who was gasping and trying to cool himself down from how hot he felt. The hybrid's ear fell and his tail drooped, covering his leaking hole that was just gushing out slick. Jimin also quickly crawled over, both of the pets didn't know what was going on until they caught a whiff of Hobi's scent.

Vanilla. Hobi was going into his first heat, shit, this was bad. Kookie was planning on mating with Hobi, but that wouldn't work now, he was still an animal. Jimin couldn't mate with him either, and that seemed to drive him crazy. The calico was pawing at Hobi's thighs, collecting some of his slick on his paw. Hobi moaned at the sudden contact, he felt the need to be filled, to be bred. Out of instinct, he dropped his body to the floor, presenting his ass out to no one in particular and let out a loud moan.

The two humans in the room turned away from the embarrassing sight of their hybrid begging on the floor. Seokjin was blushing harder than he ever has and Namjoon is trying to mentally block out the sounds Hobi is making. 

"Joonie..." Seokjin whispered. "Meet me in the bedroom, please?"

"Are you seriously aroused from seeing our children rutting against the floor?" Namjoon backed away slightly in disgust.

Seokjin couldn't tell if he was joking or not, but Namjoon got a smack nonetheless while Seokjin blushed even harder, if possible, while chanting "no" over and over. After getting confirmation that his husband didn't want to have sex, Namjoon dragged Seokjin's hand and quickly scrambled up the stairs.

Closing the door blocked out the sexual sounds from downstairs, and the Kim couple sighed out in relief.

"I don't understand how fan fictions can think this would be hot. Are people really into fucking their own pets?! They're practically our kids!" Seokjin yelled, grabbing his hair in a silly manner.

"You read fan fiction?"

"Only about BTS..." Seokjin twiddled his fingers in mock shame. "Most of the time, it's RM x reader...But that's not the point! What do we do, Namjoonie? Our Hobi baby is suffering down there!"

"Well, what do you think he's suffering from?!" Namjoon asked, he was still completely clueless at what was happening.

Seokjin tapped his chin as he thought for a moment.

"It's a heat, it's a period of time where animals must become mated. I read this in my spell book the other day when researching about this. The only thing that can relieve him is either cumming multiple times, or having their mate's seed inside them." Seokjin said firmly.

"But, he doesn't have a mate. So, that's not an option. We could... I don't know, provide him... some relief instead?" Namjoon wondered out loud, looking away from his husband's piercing gaze.

"Kim Namjoon, if you're implying that one of us touch--"

"OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!" Namjoon holds out his hands in defeat, he could feel Seokjin's rage seeping out of him. The atmosphere of the room suddenly turning colder with each passing second. "I don't mean that we could let him use one of our... you know... playthings?"

Seokjin's anger dissipated immediately and was replaced with embarrassment. He could feel the blood rush into his cheeks as he hid his head in his own hands. 

"So... should I just...?" 

"Just do it, Namjoon. Just... grab it and go, please I'm gonna die from embarrassment right now."

Namjoon nodded and went to their shared closet to search for the unspoken box. It was black and smooth, with an adult store logo on the top of it. Gulping down his pride, Namjoon opened the box was was greeted with the sight of all the toys they had bought over the years, mostly from late night drunk shopping. 

It ranged from dildos to vibrators to handcuffs, and Namjoon mentally cringed at how much was crammed inside the little box. With shaking fingers, he grabbed the pink, rubber dildo and quickly shut the box and putting back into it's designated spot behind Seokjin's sweater. Hiding the toy behind his back, he went down to Hobi, who was still in the living room, moaning.  

Jimin and Kookie were cuddling up and rubbing their bodies next to Hobi's, drawing more sweet sounds from the hybrid's lips.

As soon as Hobi heard his master's foot steps, he turned around and saw Namjoon standing in front of him. Drool dripped from the corners of his mouth as he grasped and clawed the other's leg.

"Muh-Master! It hurts, so much!" Hobi blabbed, tail raised high in the air along with his butt.

Namjoon got onto his knees and petted Hobi's sensitive ears, which allowed another moan to echo in the house.

"I know, but it's gonna be okay. I brought something to make it go away." Namjoon said as he raised the toy.

Hobi only tilted his head cutely and stared back at Namjoon.

"What is that?"

"It's a dildo, Hobi, now I need you to use this to help yourself." Namjoon carefully explained, turning red at the same time.

He set the toy down and slowly backed away, turning away and running back up the stairs. Hobi looked down at the toy and picked it up, still not totally sure of what to do with it. Suddenly, Hobi felt another round of his heat piercing through his body. Heat was pooling in his lower abdomen as the feeling of a thousand electric sparks drew another whimper from the cat hybrid.

Hobi's animal instincts acted up and he soon found himself pushing the toy into his hole, past his folds, the slick making the slide much easier. Screams of pleasure erupted from Hobi's mouth as he felt the cold toy stretching out his warm, tight walls of his pussy. He pushed the entire dildo into his hole, clenching around it happily. The toy seemed to press against all the right spots inside him, causing even more of his fluids to pour out of him. Soon, squelching sounds filled the room as Hobi started to pump the toy and thrust it in and out of him.

"This feels.. soooo good." Hobi purred out, rocking his hips back and forth.

He seemed to forget about the presence of the two other animals, Kookie and Jimin, as he continued to pleasure himself. 

"That should be me making Hobi feel good." Jimin snarled as he eyes the weird thing in Hobi's pussy.

"Yeah, welcome to the club." Kookie says, sulking.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

88.8K 4.7K 23
"Let me sleep." "Yoonie! Been three hours!" "What's that smell?" "Hobi make flowers." Yoongi's life is painstakingly numb, or it was until he finds a...
119K 4.5K 24
"Our cat is a person y/n!" Your brother yelled. "Yoongi he's still the little kitten that we found four months ago!" You gesture wildly to Jin, "What...
1.1M 43.7K 54
(y/n) is convinced by her friend to go get pets together, only they weren't just getting pets but hybrids. (y/n) finds out that going from living al...
1.6M 71.1K 118
When a worldwide sickness means BTS have a time limit to find their final soulmate, they come up with a plan to find them during their world tour. ...