My Sweet Omega | VKOOK KOOKV...

By kinkygukkie

Jungkook meets Taehyung when he transfers to Busan University. ⬆️Top!Kook ⬇️Bottom¡Tae MAY CONTAIN: VUGULAR... More

WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW PART TWO
Wolves
First Day Hope
Bruises
Living Arrangements
Little Tiger
Healing Time
Messy Hair
Nightmares
My True Family
Heat
My Mate
Sorry^^
^Super sorry^^
I'm back!
Secret: Part One
Secret: Part Two
Rogues
Birthdays
I am taking a break
CHANGING MY STYLE
He's a Hybrid!
I've got a question.
Dreams
Danger
Lil side note
Dissapearance
Posting is gonna be delayed.
Time Takes Its Toll
Author Note
Engagement
Notice!
Not An Update

New Kid

11.3K 376 22
By kinkygukkie

| The Next Day |

^Junkooks' POV^

I was going to get my revenge. He didn't listen to me so I am going to go after him. I got out of my bed and went to my closet. I grabbed a white v-neck shirt and a pair of ripped black skinny jeans. I walked into the bathroom connected to my room and turned on the shower. I stripped out of my clothes and checked the temperature of the water, making sure it was warm enough, and got into the shower.
     After my shower I got dressed into my clothes and went to go get my timberlands and my leather jacket. I put on my timberlands and my leather jacket and checked the time 6:30am. I grabbed my phone and keys for my jet black corvette stingray, which I loved. I went to the garage and got into my corvette and opened the garage door. I drove out and closed the door of the garage. I then drove to Busan University.
When I got to school, it was 6:45am. I decided to wait in my car for a little before I had people around me. At 6:58am I saw Taehyung running from down the street. He was wearing a black hoodie with a rose on it along with a pair of tight fitted red skinny jeans. How the hell was he running in tight pants? I then noticed that even though they were his size that they kind of hung off of him. His hoodie flew up revealing his tan stomach that had a distinctive bruise on it. I threw him on his back, not his stomach. He probably fell. I got out of my car purposely walking in his direction. I soon came into his path and he tried to stop but failed. His body crashed into mine and I held my own. He fell to the floor and looked up at me.

"S-Sorry," Taehyung said to me.

I looked at him and glared.

"Next time watch where your going or else."

He gave me a sorrowful look and crawled off. I continued on my way to wherever I was going and saw Yoongi with some small pink haired boy, probably Park Jimin, his Mate.
I approached them and they both were so wrapped up in their conversation that they didn't notice me. How rude.

"Ahem."

"Oh. Hey Kook," said Yoongi.

"How many times do I have to tell you to stop calling me Kook?" I said, annoyed at him.

"I don't know how many times you'll have to tell me. I won't stop calling you Kook," He said.

"Can you guys stop arguing," Jimin said tsking at us.

"Sorry Kitten," Yoongi said.

"Ughh. Can guys stop being so sexual?" I asked in a whiny voice.

"No."

"Ok then I'm going to leave."

I walked off and the bell rang so I headed to my class with Taehyung. I walked in and saw him and decided to skip as the teacher wasn't there. I headed to the roof and pulled out a fag. I lit it up and started thinking to myself about how I was going to get Taehyung to listen to me.

This chapter is dedicated to @guccigangv

Thank you for voting^^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

127K 6.5K 15
Jungkook, a rare male omega takes a liking towards Kim taehyung, head alpha of the strongest pack. -very short story -based on one of my oneshots -To...
69.4K 2.4K 38
( ⛓ ) Alpha ? ❕ - Where the Male Omega bumps into an Alpha at school and started a fight for no reason, read if you wanna know more. [CRINGE FROM TH...
254K 9.5K 31
A story in which a famous Ceo falls in love with a high school student. The story contains smut and fluff. Ships: Taekook and Yoonmin ~Top: Tae ~Bo...
259K 9.2K 23
Jungkook had gotten accepted at a new college. He was always focused on his studies, and he always wanted to do his best. Just when he thought nothin...