Warm Winters: A Bisexual Story

By newchapter52

Nick Apperman, "Pretty boy," does what's expected of him. He's a straight-A student, and Eastwood High School... More

Introduction
The Beginning
The Party I
First Light
Black Coffee
Reflections
Gray
The Phone Call
Golden

The Party II

232 29 32
By newchapter52

Mature Content Warning

My heart was beating so fast I thought it might explode. I watched as his plump lips draw closer to mine. He became so close that I could feel his warm breath touch my face.

He lightly drew two fingertips down my lips, tracing down my chin, to the side of my neck, until his hand came to rest on my shoulder.

I was at the point of intoxication where I could only focus on one thing, one conversation, one touch at a time. Everything surrounding us became a soft dull buzz. Grace and Emma's drunken conversation became ambient noise.

Mason's face was only a few inches from mine. I couldn't stand to wait any longer and closed the gap between us.

His lips sobered me and I was completely conscious of their touch. His lips were soft, so soft. Softer than I had ever imagined a boy's to be. The movement of his lips against mine sent chills down my spine. I brushed my hand through his sandy hair. His kisses moved to the side of my neck.

I blinked my eyes open. It took a couple seconds before the room came into full focus. What started off as two shadows across the room, formed into Emma and Grace. They both looked shocked. Their expressions Grace's face softened and she seated herself next to me. Mason pulled back. As soon as his lips left my skin, I felt clumsy and drunk once more.

Grace then put her hand on my cheek, turning my face toward hers and she kissed me. Her kiss was less soft than Mason's. Her's was a more desperate and passionate kiss, as if she had been longing to do so for a very long time.

She threw one of her legs over me and positioned herself on top of me. She struggled to tug my shirt over my arms, I grabbed it and helped her. Once the fabric was completely off I felt  exposed. The cold basement air hit my bare skin, sending shivers down my spine. Grace ran her soft warm hands down the muscles of my torso. Her touch made my tense body soften, easing my worry.

I closed my eyes, feeling as warmth travelled down my body. I was hard, my dick pulling up against my jeans. She must've felt it under her because she pushed down her ass, moving her hips slowly. She took my hands and placed them firmly on her waist. I caressed down curve of her small waist to her round hips.

I kissed her back with more vigor this time and she returned the favor. She paused for a moment before nipping my lower lip, pulling it downward until it popped back. That was fucking hot.

We kept making out for awhile, until I found myself comparing her touches and kisses to Mason's. Grace was less gentle than him, she wasn't afraid to go for what she wanted. Her touch drew further down, her hand overing above the zipper of my pants.

I glanced over in the direction of Mason, who was in the middle of making out with Emma. He must have felt my gave. He turned his head and met my eyes. Mason and I made really intense eye contact often. For some reason, that thought caused me to let out a little laugh.

At that, Mason stopped kissing Emma.

I don't remember much of what happened after that moment. Just blurred motion and a couple flashes of light. There were quite a few gaps in my memory last night, and that was the longest of them.

The next thing I remembered was Grace beginning to unbutton my pants, bringing my attention abruptly to her. Then, I felt Mason sit beside me, and I kind of rolled over toward him, causing Grace to have to move off of me. Mason's lips met mine once more. Again, everything else in the world became irrelevant. It was just me and him.

His lips moved down to my neck, to my torso. His rough hands soon completed Grace's unfinished task of unbuttoning my pants I helped him pull them off. My breath grew heavy in anticipation, my chest rising and falling rapidly. I barely noticed when Grace began kissing my neck.

Mason slipped my dick into his mouth. I had never felt anything like that before. He moved his soft lips up and down, slowly at first, then with increasing speed. I put my hand in his sandy hair again, guiding his head through the motion. I closed my eyes, feeling nothing but his touch.

After a few minutes passed, I felt him stop. My eyes opened to see Grace placed a condom in my hand, Mason watched as she did this. I looked at it for a second, then I tried to unwrap it. It was a difficult task, requiring dexterity that I didn't have at the moment. I finally managed to get it out of the silver wrapper. Grace then took it from my hands and slowly rolled it on, looking me in the eyes. Again, she threw one of her legs over me.

I placed my hands on her hips as I had before. Her lips met mine, she softened her kiss as if she had learned from Mason.

She reached her hand under her, grabbing my dick firmly and guiding it into her. She took her lips off of mine and threw her head back. My heart pounded in my chest and I closed my eyes. I was surprised Grace couldn't hear it pounding in my chest.

She started moving up and down, my hands on her hips helped her execute the motion.  The pressure inside of me built up with every falling of her hips. My breath grew shaky and fast as blood rushed to my cheeks. The feeling grew more intense every second. Grace sped up the movement of her hips, until I couldn't take it anymore. I threw my head back and finished.

She got off of me and sat beside me, panting. I pulled off the condom and must have thrown it on the floor. I don't remember exactly how it happened.

I pulled up my jeans and felt the soft texture against my bare legs. I looked around and found that my t-shirt strewn across the floor, laying next to my phone. I don't remember how my phone got there at all. I picked it up, fumbling to put it in my back pocket, then I quickly slipped on my shirt.

Mason and Emma were still making out.

I brushed my hand through my hair, slightly panicking as I recollected the night's event.

What the fuck did I just do?

I stood up clumsily and struggled to walk up the stairs of the basement. I needed some air. I found myself in Mason's living room. I looked around at the dark room, illuimiated by one floor lamp near the big coffee table.

Where did I put my jacket?

I spotted it on the couch, and put it on hastily.

I found it hard to breathe. I really needed some fresh air. I stumbled over to the front door and threw it open. The cold winter air hit me like a wave. It was exactly what I needed. It calmed the thoughts of panic swimming in my brain.

I slumped down on to the porch, looking out at the calm town surrounding me. All the lights were out, save the ghostly white light projected by the street lamps. I watched as my breath drifted upward in the shrill air to the night sky. The stars were beautiful that night, distracting me from the confusion spinning in my head.

My phone buzzed, drawing me out of my tranquil state. I looked down at my home screen to see at least fifteen, "____ replied to your story" notifications from Instagram.

Shit.

My eyes widened and I unlocked my phone with haste. Sure enough, I posted a picture to my story. I quickly opened it, hoping it was nothing embarrassing. But then again, it must have been something intriguing to prompt so many replies.

It was a picture of all of us and from the looks of it, Emma had taken it. It depicted Emma kissing my right cheek, leaving a mark from her red lipstick. There was a lit cigarette in my mouth, the smoke billowing into a halo around our heads. Grace was sitting behind us sticking out her tongue at the camera, her hand ruffling my hair. On the other side sat Mason, his arm around me. His lips covered in the smudged evidence of Emma's kiss, with a drunken grin on his face.

I rubbed my face, and sure enough, there was the faint residue of bright cherry red.

Fuck, fuck, FUCK. Now everyone thinks we're together and have been lying about it for years.

At least don't not know about Mason and I. That would be a whole different story...

I clicked off my story and went to my DMs. My friend Carter responded:

Carter: Aye you should've invited me. Looked like a crazy party.

Panicking, I didn't respond and locked my phone. Suddenly the atmosphere surrounding me didn't seem so calm.

I patted the pocket of my coat to check for my keys. Where did they go? I needed to leave, I just wanted to go home and forget what happened. I nervously ran my hand through my hair, wishing I was somewhere else, anywhere else.

I couldn't just leave my car at Mason's because I'd have to come back and get it later which would ensure a very awkward encounter. I decided I would have to go back inside to retrieve the keys. I convinced myself it would be ok, you'll just go back inside quietly. They are still in the basement, it'll be fine.

I took a deep breath and walked inside. I rushed to the couch rummaging around the cushions in hopes that my keys had simply fallen between the cracks.

No luck.

The house was quiet, very quiet. This reassured me, everyone was probably asleep by now. I climbed down to my knees clumsily, and squinted into the dark under the couch. I spotted a glint of silver out of the corner of my eye. Yes! I quickly grabbed my keys and stood up, still facing the couch.

I heard a noise behind me. Startled, I whipped my head around to find Mason stumbling into the living room.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

103K 2.1K 45
A Nick and Charlie fan fiction. Charlie and Ben have been dating for 2 years and recently moved in together. When Ben forgets to pick Charlie up from...
1.3M 59.2K 80
This story is complete ✅ Alec is a twenty-five year old gentle boy with the looks of an angel. He has not figured out what he needs in love yet and h...
135K 4.8K 52
Apollo Quinn is entering the summer before his senior year with one promise to himself; He needs to truly live. After 17 years of being miserably bor...
80.6K 2.3K 35
VERSION 1 "Have I ever told you how cute you are?" "I think that's enough alcohol for one night, your jokes aren't funny anymore." "It wasn't a joke...